App Conversations

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I am stuck with these chicks again, they either take super long to reply or they just stop.

Right now girls I'm matching with are like an hour from me for some reason, they are all far from me. So I'm thinking I have to build rapport and that I should before I commit to a chick that's an hour from me whether I go meet her, she meets me, or we meet half way.

I feel I should even build more rapport because of the distant and having her to be committed to seeing me because we are so far.

But these hoes still go ghost and take forever to reply.

I'll open with you're adorable or whatever compliment, they say their little aw thanks. From there I just try to ask a quick question like what they're doing at the moment just to break rapport, then they take mad long to reply.

I can't even move fast with these chicks because they take hours to reply.

The convos are usually like this:
Sub- Opener
Her- Aw thanks
Sub- what are you up to
Her- *hours later reply* tells me then ask me wbu
Sub- tell her ask her another rapport question

Ghost

So am I supposed to just go straight into trying to fuck them after the first reply from them?

I can't see no other way, when I look at convos on here, these girls are giving you something to work with, by asking you questions and replying at decent times.

These girls take forever to reply then building rapport just gets slow and goes no where.

I really didn't want to just go straight to what you looking for or the let's chill in my second message.

How does this even sounds like It would work?

Sub- you're adorable/ some compliment
Her- aw thanks
Sub- what you looking for? / trying to get a drink soon?

I don't see that working, but what else am I supposed to do?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
To be honest, I've tried this too, but it's just too boring. It's not even rapport, it's just boring conversation. Think of it like this:

Most guys (maybe 80%) say something stupid like "hey," "how's it going," "some sexual remark or internet pickup line" OR "generic compliment"

You're going the generic compliment route, which is also kindof dull, no offense. It has to be more specific/unique, especially if you're not a 10. But it also has to be flirtatious. So pick something in her profile or picture to work with. Here are a few examples of mine.

e.g. 1

Me: "I love the smile lines around your eyes XXX, they're gorgeous. :) Guessing you moved to [city] to ......escape from a crazy ex?
Her: long ass message and asked me where I'm from
Then I again asked her something specific to her after saying a bit about where I'm from: "Seeing as you're a chef, tell me, does XXX or YYY have better vegetarian food?" [she's also vegetarian in her profile]

e.g. 2

Her job in her profile said "Talen acquisition advisor"

Me: You only swiped me because you're looking for talent, didn't you. ;)

e.g. 3

She looked European to me for some reason, so I said:

Me: I have a sneaking suspicion you're either Russian or German....are you?
Her: I speak Russian but I'm from Moldova. What gave it away?

E.g. 4
Admittedly, my opener here wasn't great but it's a nice recovery.

Me: "Well XXX, I see we both have excellent tastes
Me: "Are you north, south, east, or west of [city]?"

No response, so 3 days later around 4:30 I send this, on a Friday.

Me: The long weekend - hope you can escape the business for a while! Getting into any trouble, or just more sunsets with the pup at [lake]? (all of this taken from her profile and pictures)

The next day at noon

Her: I hope so :)
Her: It says your 300 km away !
Her: you're

There's only 1 scripted line I find works because I made it (mostly), but even then it's hard to converse after that because it's a line.

So make your conversations/openers more fun and unique to her. :) Because think about it. Would you want to go out with a girl who opened you they way you open? Especially if you have 100+ other options trying ot message you?

All the best!

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
An article on here said to give a girl a compliment lol. It has worked for me sometimes, but some times it doesn’t.

Do you think I should text girls again that didn’t reply to my first message after weeks or months?

I wanna fuck these bitches and they matched with me first!!

One girl I agreed with what was in her bio and that she’s definitely my type. I thought that shit was good and that Bitch never replied.

That was about a month ago and I want to get in her guts real bad.

What should my second text be? To get her attention ? Or should I just leave it alone?

I was gonna say I wanna get to know her.

Also what do your recommend for mid text? Like when you are talking and asking for the date or number? Like how much do you text her, what do you ask her, when do you ask her out, and how?

I’m starting to think that now all I can do is just ask to fuck in the first or second message.

Also ain’t that some shit? I gotta think my ass off to get this bitches attention, but those dumb bitches can say “hey” all they want, it’s fuckin crazy. They put no work in the conversation at all, but we have to be clever and witty.

I’m telling you when I get some power I’ll make sure to let them know how it feels to deal with this stress.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero said:
An article on here said to give a girl a compliment lol. It has worked for me sometimes, but some times it doesn’t.

Do you think I should text girls again that didn’t reply to my first message after weeks or months?

One girl I agreed with what was in her bio and that she’s definitely my type. I thought that shit was good and that Bitch never replied.

What should my second text be? To get her attention ? Or should I just leave it alone?

Also what do your recommend for mid text? Like when you are talking and asking for the date or number? Like how much do you text her, what do you ask her, when do you ask her out, and how?

I’m starting to think that now all I can do is just ask to fuck in the first or second message.

Also ain’t that some shit? I gotta think my ass off to get this bitches attention, but those dumb bitches can say “hey” all they want, it’s fuckin crazy. They put no work in the conversation at all, but we have to be clever and witty.

I’m telling you when I get some power I’ll make sure to let them know how it feels to deal with this stress.

Sure, a compliment can work, but it has to be unique and tailored to her. Just telling her she's adorable doesn't mean anything. For all she knows you just copy/paste that message to everyone. Honestly if some girl just said "you're cute" it's like......ok thanks? It's meaningless. And then the convo doesn't go anywhere.

Yes you can message them again after it's been a while. But remember - make it unique/fun/interesting! And tailored to her.

Well what exactly was in her bio, and what exactly did you say? I can't give you any advice without knowing specifics.

Mid convo stuff - I try to keep it light/flirty but unique, try to work in a mix of statements and questions, but it's really going to depend on the girl, the opener, and how she texts back.I'll ask her out within 8-10 texts (total, so 4-5 each) BUT sometimes it's less and sometimes it's more, it all depends. It just has to flow naturally. And I want her to invest a bit before asking her out. I always go with drinks/coffee etc, but I still tailor the message to her. If you're looking for exact messages I'm not going to give them, because it has to be specific. That being said, I'll post some LR or something later with actual convos and you can read them and maybe pick out a few things. :) I've only just started up again recently after taking a 2 month break. Went on 1 date last night, no close but she wants to see me again, and another date tonight, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, all different women. And, I only swipe to the right 3-5 % of the time (I've tracked it lol), so they're at worst cute, and at best gorgeous. So this stuff works, trust me. I also have pretty good pictures though....

Haha if you ask to just fuck in the first 1-2 messages, the amount of girls you're going to meet is going to be 0.

Ok, so your last to lines here Sub-zero.....I'm gonna give you some tough love, but believe me when I say I don't mean any disrespect, and this is coming from a place of kindness. So, hell yes you need to be clever and witty. The competition is fierce, so if you don't want to put the effort in then give up. Nut up or shut up. Think about it if you were in her position. You get 100s of messages from guys. If you got 100s of messages from girls you'd just be saying "hey" too. But, and this is from personal experience, once you start putting the work in and start having an interesting conversation, they all put work in, because now you're this cool interesting guy who stimulates her mind. You're now interesting to her.

And now your last line....dude you need to cut that attitude out of your system right now. It's petty, and if that's your mentality you're going to have a tough time with girls. Think about it, if you meet up with a girl and have a great time (a.k.a. you have the power now) and then you're like "you bitches have it so good you don't have to do any work at all blah blah blah," she's going to eject asap. And rightfully so, you're making her feel like shit. Would you stick around someone who made you feel that way? I hope not. So change this whiny entitled attitude that's growing inside you right now, because it's unhealthy. Again, coming from a place of tough love. :) <3

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
JacobPalmer said:
Sub-Zero said:

Sure, a compliment can work, but it has to be unique and tailored to her. Just telling her she's adorable doesn't mean anything. For all she knows you just copy/paste that message to everyone. Honestly if some girl just said "you're cute" it's like......ok thanks? It's meaningless. And then the convo doesn't go anywhere.

Yes you can message them again after it's been a while. But remember - make it unique/fun/interesting! And tailored to her.

Well what exactly was in her bio, and what exactly did you say? I can't give you any advice without knowing specifics.

Mid convo stuff - I try to keep it light/flirty but unique, try to work in a mix of statements and questions, but it's really going to depend on the girl, the opener, and how she texts back.I'll ask her out within 8-10 texts (total, so 4-5 each) BUT sometimes it's less and sometimes it's more, it all depends. It just has to flow naturally. And I want her to invest a bit before asking her out. I always go with drinks/coffee etc, but I still tailor the message to her. If you're looking for exact messages I'm not going to give them, because it has to be specific. That being said, I'll post some LR or something later with actual convos and you can read them and maybe pick out a few things. :) I've only just started up again recently after taking a 2 month break. Went on 1 date last night, no close but she wants to see me again, and another date tonight, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, all different women. And, I only swipe to the right 3-5 % of the time (I've tracked it lol), so they're at worst cute, and at best gorgeous. So this stuff works, trust me. I also have pretty good pictures though....

Haha if you ask to just fuck in the first 1-2 messages, the amount of girls you're going to meet is going to be 0.

Ok, so your last to lines here Sub-zero.....I'm gonna give you some tough love, but believe me when I say I don't mean any disrespect, and this is coming from a place of kindness. So, hell yes you need to be clever and witty. The competition is fierce, so if you don't want to put the effort in then give up. Nut up or shut up. Think about it if you were in her position. You get 100s of messages from guys. If you got 100s of messages from girls you'd just be saying "hey" too. But, and this is from personal experience, once you start putting the work in and start having an interesting conversation, they all put work in, because now you're this cool interesting guy who stimulates her mind. You're now interesting to her.

And now your last line....dude you need to cut that attitude out of your system right now. It's petty, and if that's your mentality you're going to have a tough time with girls. Think about it, if you meet up with a girl and have a great time (a.k.a. you have the power now) and then you're like "you bitches have it so good you don't have to do any work at all blah blah blah," she's going to eject asap. And rightfully so, you're making her feel like shit. Would you stick around someone who made you feel that way? I hope not. So change this whiny entitled attitude that's growing inside you right now, because it's unhealthy. Again, coming from a place of tough love. :) <3

Ok I’ll give you some messages that got ignored, forgive me I’m new at this lol.

The adorable opener I got on here as well, it worked for the most part, but I have nothing to follow up with, so I’ll just ask what is she doing atm to get her to to say something I can work with.

I really thinks it’s bad luck bro, dudes on here getting laid with ease off apps, and all I get are girls playing games 24/7, I even get specific tailored messages ignored.

Also I didn’t mean I was gonna tell women about their power, I was just gonna be nice enough to fuck them and treat them like shit after, I’m not trying to be mean, just fair.

You think they care about how I feel? I have a lot of matches too and these bitches are boring they put no effort in and ask me shit and I reply whether it’s boring or not, I feel they do a trick where they will ask you a question, like what are your plans or where you go to school, etc. and you ask back, they ignore you. It’s like they are trying to trick me into asking them a question so they can ignore me.

And work and school aren’t the most interesting questions, but if she ask me a question, why can’t I ask her the same one and get her response? It gives me something I can work with.

Also these girls don’t even try to have convos either, when you start asking all these questions they ignore you to. I’ve asked girls about something in their bio, ignored.

These girls are from a month to a few weeks ago, I’m still matched to them (is that good I’m still matched? Or does it mean nothing?)

Shit might be corny, but fuck it, help me out my man.

So here it goes:

Her bio says she’s looking for love.

Me: I’m all about love and you’re my type ;)

Her: nothing.

Another girl:

She had nothing in her bio.

Me: You’re adorable
Her: Thanks :)
Me: What brings you on here
Nothing

This girl had something in her bio I used and still got ignored.

She said she wants to travel.

Me: where’s the first place you want to travel to?

She never replied and I texted her back pretty quick after a match.

It was either what I said or me telling her she’s adorable, that has to be bad luck.

She matched to just ignore me? What other option did I have?

Last one:

I thought this would be an easy one because she matched with me in two profiles.

Me: you’re adorable
Her: thanks
Me: what u up to
Her: work

I ask her how was work, pretty boring, but I couldn’t think, and you can tell what the next message was.

So what are you supposed to say if they have no bio to work with?

And what should I say to re-open these girls that i haven’t talked to in a month or two and the messages were short? What’s gonna change this time?

I feel they gonna ignore that too.

So basically I’m starting from where either my opener or them saying thanks and me asking what they are up to or what they are looking for.

I can’t think of a way to reopen and I think they wouldn’t respond to me because they didn’t before.

You did help me out because using their profile does help me think of better lines, but those bitches ignored my specific tailored messages too.

I’m at the point where I just match and won’t say anything because I’m tired of the bullshit.

But some reopening tips would help because these are some cute girls.

I just can’t think of anything they’ll get their attention, should I just act like it never happened? Should I tell them to come over? Lol, I’m thinking what is gonna make this chick respond after she didn’t and I haven’t talked to her for over a month or two.

The negative compliance makes me feel it’s not gonna work.

Another thing that annoys me and boggles my mind is when a girl messages you first and y’all talk and you ask her out, then she straight goes ghost, wtf, why you match with me then?

Another one is where I use something in her bio or pic, try to be witty and put thought into my shit, and she still ignores it.

What kind of bullshit is that? What else she want me to fuckin open with?

It’s annoying man.

I’ll wait on your tips.

Thanks

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was thinking of saying, “so you match and you’re not gonna say anything?” Sound too needy and whiny tho.

“Ok I won’t do that again/ask again”

“I guess you didn’t like...”

“What area do you live in”

“Let’s chill”

“Yo”

“Hey” lol

I legitimately can’t think of an opener after she didn’t respond for weeks or months.

I have no idea on how to start over and get conversation flowing, it feels like a first impression kind of thing, like I already fucked up and can’t change it.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I really thinks it’s bad luck bro, dudes on here getting laid with ease off apps, and all I get are girls playing games 24/7, I even get specific tailored messages ignored.

It's not bad luck, it's game. It's always game. Own the fact that what you're doing isn't working and change it. :)

Also I didn’t mean I was gonna tell women about their power, I was just gonna be nice enough to fuck them and treat them like shit after, I’m not trying to be mean, just fair.

Dude, wtf?? Ok, again, coming from a place of love, because I do want you to get better, but you're acting like a petty child here. Treating her like shit after because that would be fair? Get over it, life isn't fair. If this is your mentality you aren't going to get anywhere with girls. You gotta start thinking of them as cute little playthings who need love and affection and good sex, and build them up. Wanting to break them after you sleep with them just conveys that you're super immature and spiteful. Please please please stop thinking like this, it's killing your game, and probably killing you inside as well. :( Be positive, always be positive. I understand you're hurt, but swallow it. Swallow it and move on. If she isn't interested, then she just missed out on hanging out with an amazing charismatic guy, no big deal - that's how you have to think.

You think they care about how I feel? I have a lot of matches too and these bitches are boring they put no effort in and ask me shit and I reply whether it’s boring or not, I feel they do a trick where they will ask you a question, like what are your plans or where you go to school, etc. and you ask back, they ignore you. It’s like they are trying to trick me into asking them a question so they can ignore me.

Subzero lol, you're complaining these girls are boring, but reading your openers/messages that you're sending....you're also coming across as boring! (No offense, just trying to give you a wake up call here).

And work and school aren’t the most interesting questions, but if she ask me a question, why can’t I ask her the same one and get her response? It gives me something I can work with.

Because you're better than that, or at least you're going to be, that's why. :) There's always something to work with, you just have to get better at spotting it.

These girls are from a month to a few weeks ago, I’m still matched to them (is that good I’m still matched? Or does it mean nothing?)

It means there's still a chance. ;)

The convos here..... the "looking for love" one - your opener is.....ok at best. The other ones are garbage. Remember, you have to make it specific and unique. For the love one, yes you made it specific, but it's honestly not that interesting. It kindof just sounds like a cheesy pickup line. I would have gone with something like: "I see we're both looking for love....just probably in all the wrong places ;) haha. But I'm curious now....what's something you really love about yourself?" - you know how many times she's heard this opener? - 0 and that makes it special.

Nothing in her bio - base your opener on her pictures.

Travel - "Ok, I'm ready to travel, about to start packing. We going to Cancun for the beach and margaritas, or Europe so we can "find ourselves and get cultured?""

It's not bad luck, it's just boring and unoriginal. :)

The last one - the double match. same thing, it's boring. Hell, even I wouldn't answer if that's how the conversation went.

You: you're adorable - ( I already don't like this because you're setting up the conversation to fail, it's hard to guide the conversation along once you've set precedent like this, which is boring)
Her: Thanks
You: Ok, here, instead of asking "what u up to" you can ask the same thing in a slightly more interesting way - "what trouble are you getting into today, besides, you know, flirting with [e.g. a cute guy from tinder - which is you, but use a description tailored to you]" but even this isn't great. But this is where the conversation has to go once you've opened with "you're adorable."

So what are you supposed to say if they have no bio to work with?

Picturessssssss!

And what should I say to re-open these girls that i haven’t talked to in a month or two and the messages were short? What’s gonna change this time?

Just start over from scratch, BUT AGAIN, MAKE IT UNIQUE/SPECIAL AND NOT BORING! And it's always going to be specific to the girl, I can't just give you a "one for all" opener. Except for one if you want to use this as a hail mary. But honestly I'm concerned you're not going to know what to do with it once they respond. :S But whatever, here it is, the simple version.

"So XXX, be honest....is there some secret boyfriend I shouldn't be concerned about, or are you actually single?"

You did help me out because using their profile does help me think of better lines, but those bitches ignored my specific tailored messages too.

I've seen some of your examples you've given me Sub, and if those are the "taiored/specific" openers you're talking about, they're still not good, so understandable they don't respond back. No offense, sorry I know I'm probably sounding harsh her with you. :( But I am just trying to help you get a handle on this.

Last thing - I can tell you're negative about this right now, calling them bitches etc......I'd start meditating asap. It'll calm you and make things more positive for you.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sub-Zero said:
I was thinking of saying, “so you match and you’re not gonna say anything?” Sound too needy and whiny tho.

“Let’s chill”

“Yo”

“Hey” lol

I legitimately can’t think of an opener after she didn’t respond for weeks or months.

I have no idea on how to start over and get conversation flowing, it feels like a first impression kind of thing, like I already fucked up and can’t change it.

You can change it, but definitely not with anything you've written here. :) They all come across as either whiny/needy, fuckboyish, and just straight up boring. Just restart the convo with something interesting - and I can't stress this enough.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A few other examples:

Matched with this girl (which even I'm a bit surprised with because she's an absolute 10) I've also matched with her a long time ago but ended up seeing someone else and deleted the app. Anyway. She had a long bio with a lot of stuff in it, but one thing she put in was that she was 6 feet tall.

Me: You gotta tell me XXX, being 6', how tough is it out there finding a suitable guy you can wear heels around? (And I know we've matched before, hope you're ready for round 2 :) )
Her: I don't make men a deciding variable factor when deciding to wear heel hahah either you're on board or not! If not then I'll take my long legs and heels and leave whomever in the dust hahaha

Here's an opener I used where she had 1 picture and no bio. Honestly I thought it might be a bot but she superliked me.

Me: You're certainly stylish XXX, your outfit looks amazing on you. :) Where are you from?
Her: Oh thanks. From [Country]

So even though my opener isn't amazing her it still is tailored to her as best as possible. I mean with 1 picture and no bio there's not a ton to work with. but no we're in conversation a few messages deep, so whatever. :)

Here's also kindof a canned opener when there's not much to go on, and honestly I would advise against it, but it can sometimes if you're stuck. I also only use this one on classy/really stylish girls.

Me: XXX, how do you manage to look so effortlessly elegant in all your photos, especially the [Dalmation] one... (note here I picked one photo where she looked great in, but you can sub it for anything - especially the[red dress one, mountin/hiking one, floral dress one etc]
Her: liked my message
Her: Haha
Her: blushing emoji?
Her: That's my specialty
Me: Is that so? :) Any other hidden talents that I should be aware of?

And now I sit back and wait. :)

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
JacobPalmer said:
Sub-Zero said:

“Let’s chill”

“Yo”

“Hey” lol

You can change it, but definitely not with anything you've written here. :) They all come across as either whiny/needy, fuckboyish, and just straight up boring. Just restart the convo with something interesting - and I can't stress this enough.

Nah bro you’re good, be honest with me, it’s helping me a lot. One thing that I don’t like is that I feel like I’m talking ig models the way these women be acting. I’m here wracking my brain to find out the perfect opener and perfect conversation for subpar women that I wouldn’t talk to in person. I’m not saying this to be an asshole, but that’s why I go low effort, they aren’t something I feel I should wrack my brain over. So me thinking so hard of an opener, thinking of creative conversation, me getting left on read, just annoys me to no end.

All I’m doing is giving these women ego boosts, they love matching with an attractive dude and have him work for her hard because in real life they are not gonna put up with this bs.

All the lines I took are from here, “ur adorable” the how are you doing, blah, blah, “I like your style” I got that from here.

After that I don’t really get much to work with after I say it, but it works for them, to me it has to be bad luck.

I’ll admit this is draining my energy a lot thinking of what I’m going to open with and I have so many matches to deal with that I just have to put the apps down.

It’s like I’m taking a test or something for these bitches.

To me they all use this as an ego boost, it’s clear as day.

I like your openers, some of them I don’t think would work for me because I don’t like writing too much, but idk.

I’ll try to make them more specific, but I’m getting burnout, I’m sending messages and getting ignored like crazy.

I actually had more success with the adorable opener, and the I like your style opener, these girls were texting me a lot, even tho my messages were dull and full of how you doing. This was in the beginning.

Now this chicks aren’t responding to anything, even specific comments. You said their boring, but I think the specific comments should work a little bit.

So with the girls I re-open, am I starting over again like I didn’t send the first message? Like I’m gonna make a comment on a pic or something? Where as I already had a failed opener?

I feel I’ll get left on read if I leave a compliment or ask if she’s single. I feel nothing will work.

So what would you say to these two girls then:

1. I’m all for love, you’re my type girl.

2. You’re adorable, what are you looking for on here girl.

How am I supposed to open those two.

This stuff is stressing me out to no end; I got out the game and was with a chick, she stressed me out, I’m single again dealing with these bird brain girls, going through more stress, it never ends.

I’ll try using your openers and looking for something unique to say about them with my own little twist, but bro, I’m not saying this to be pessimistic or blaming myself, but it really is bad luck, it just is, I’m getting teased with matches that go no where in an instant. That’s the life of sub-zero.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nah bro you’re good, be honest with me, it’s helping me a lot. One thing that I don’t like is that I feel like I’m talking ig models the way these women be acting. I’m here wracking my brain to find out the perfect opener and perfect conversation for subpar women that I wouldn’t talk to in person. I’m not saying this to be an asshole, but that’s why I go low effort, they aren’t something I feel I should wrack my brain over. So me thinking so hard of an opener, thinking of creative conversation, me getting left on read, just annoys me to no end.

Ahhh ok. Well if you think they're sub par, I suggest getting off dating apps then and only doing day game / night game etc. But....I think if you're going to cold approach girls the same way you do on here you're going to get the same results. And since when did low effort become such an amazing thing? I think you're mis-reading something you've read on girlschase about the king is the person who gets the most results with the least amount of effort. But if you get results by putting in a bit more effort and you get the girl and get laid, then really, who cares if you put a bit of extra effort in. So put yourself in her shoes - would you respond if hundreds of girls talked the same way you did to them? (I hope not, you'd get bored super quickly).

Also, if you're thinking these girls are beneath you.....then get better pictures. Workout more, get an awesome sense of style, and hire a professional photographer. That will increase the quality you match with.

All the lines I took are from here, “ur adorable” the how are you doing, blah, blah, “I like your style” I got that from here.

Sure, that's fine, but if it's not working for you, then change it. Furthermore, and I don't know this off the top of me head, but what were the quality of girls this worked on and what was the frequency of success? Just because it works on a low quality girl once, doesn't make it useful. If something can be repeated on high quality girls with a high success rate, then it's useful. So stop copy/pasting this low effort stuff. Be better. :)

After that I don’t really get much to work with after I say it, but it works for them, to me it has to be bad luck.

It's not bad luck, it's bad texting and bad online game. It's not a shit test, and it's not an ego boost, they just don't want to invest energy into a boring conversation. And neither would I. AND, neither should you. Make it exciting. Even if you think it's not going great, continue in a laid back cool way, but still put the effort in. I'll post a convo about this down the road where her effort was so damn low, but I just kept going in a socially savy way, and just recently (last night), she sent this long text/message and just gave me her # out of the blue. AND, she is stunning (think Mila Kunis but hotter). So try a bit more cool, calibrated effort. :)

I like your openers, some of them I don’t think would work for me because I don’t like writing too much, but idk.

A.K.A. what you're saying is you don't like your results, but you don't want to change anything or put in the work and are stuck in your ways. I can't help you with that my man. :) If you're not willing to change, grow, and adapt, then don't complain. :)

So with the girls I re-open, am I starting over again like I didn’t send the first message? Like I’m gonna make a comment on a pic or something? Where as I already had a failed opener?

Exactly, start like nothing happened.

Is that what's in their profile? Because honestly I'd go the picture route if that's the case. In which case I can't help, because I don't have any pictures of them. :)

I’ll try using your openers and looking for something unique to say about them with my own little twist, but bro, I’m not saying this to be pessimistic or blaming myself, but it really is bad luck, it just is, I’m getting teased with matches that go no where in an instant. That’s the life of sub-zero.

Again, it's not bad luck, it rarely, if ever is. The matches go nowhere because something better comes along - a better conversation, a hotter guy, life in general etc. You have to be the best if you're going to succeed in online dating. So cut the pity party, meditate, exercise, and get back on that horse Subzero. :) You're going to slay, you just need to tweak this attitude you have right now. :)

strictlyincreasing

Space Monkey
space monkey
You need good fundamentals to use these apps and get dates. Hector did a video on the Girlschase Youtube channel about how he got a date within 2 or 3 very low effort texts. What Hector has, however, is top tier fundamentals. Judging by how these chats went, it looks like you, just like me, do not have top tier fundamentals. No it doesn't matter if they matched with you first. Your results tell us everything we need to know about your fundamentals. I got dates from these apps but I had to use very carefully constructed text messages to get the woman invested and really find some interesting stuff about her. That's what guys with poor fundamentals have to do. So yes, these "what are you up to", messaging but nothing but jokes past the opener, "what u up to" are just useless. On a dating app, one poor text and you're out. One punctuation mark that conveys the wrong message and you're done. Too long a pause between messages if she is there reading them live and you're out. Wait too long to ask her out and you're out. Ask her out too soon and you're out. Give her a question that's too much effort for her to answer at the time and you're out.

Those are the rules. If you don't like them, there's the door. Walk out and go talk to women in real life! Then you'll get instant feedback. Finally, please stop with the "bitches", "dumb bitches" etc. That's passive aggression. Here on Girlschase the first rule is that women are normal humans and not out to get you. The results that you're getting are just feedback for YOU.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
strictlyincreasing said:
You need good fundamentals to use these apps and get dates. Hector did a video on the Girlschase Youtube channel about how he got a date within 2 or 3 very low effort texts. What Hector has, however, is top tier fundamentals. Judging by how these chats went, it looks like you, just like me, do not have top tier fundamentals. No it doesn't matter if they matched with you first. Your results tell us everything we need to know about your fundamentals. I got dates from these apps but I had to use very carefully constructed text messages to get the woman invested and really find some interesting stuff about her. That's what guys with poor fundamentals have to do. So yes, these "what are you up to", messaging but nothing but jokes past the opener, "what u up to" are just useless. On a dating app, one poor text and you're out. One punctuation mark that conveys the wrong message and you're done. Too long a pause between messages if she is there reading them live and you're out. Wait too long to ask her out and you're out. Ask her out too soon and you're out. Give her a question that's too much effort for her to answer at the time and you're out.

Those are the rules. If you don't like them, there's the door. Walk out and go talk to women in real life! Then you'll get instant feedback. Finally, please stop with the "bitches", "dumb bitches" etc. That's passive aggression. Here on Girlschase the first rule is that women are normal humans and not out to get you. The results that you're getting are just feedback for YOU.

You can say I have bad fundamentals all you want, whatever makes you happy. There’s many people who don’t get any type of matches at all, and I didn’t put in any work in my profile at all, my pics aren’t high quality, there’s no bio, I just put some random pics up and that was it.

I have had girls compliment my body from what they see in my profile, I don’t even have full body pics, just face pics barely showing my whole body. The fact I’m getting so many matches should mean something, but if it doesn’t to you that’s fine.

The only thing I can really change is getting a six pack and taking professional photos that’s the only thing I could do.

I have also wrote in here of girls feeling all over me, kissing me, etc. in person as well.

I never said I had top tier fundamentals, but I will tell you I’m not a bum and my fundamentals have gotten me further than any game or personality did.

I dress nice, I walk slow and calm and talk clear and calm, I have a muscular body, I’m not in tip top shape yet, gotta lose some weight. I mean what else can I work on? The only fundamental is getting my body fat down a certain percentage and getting more muscles and a six pack.

Maybe you’re talking about my game? Maybe my game needs work, but I have worked hard in my fundamentals for a while and have always gotten compliments for them.

And there isn’t any passive aggressiveness, if I call them that that’s what I do to relive stress, if it bothers y’all, then fine I won’t say it anymore.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
UDCSjcE.png

upckuoV.png

this is the script i use. you'd be surprised how often they say they're looking for something casual, fwb. it works really well

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
JacobPalmer said:

Ahhh ok. Well if you think they're sub par, I suggest getting off dating apps then and only doing day game / night game etc. But....I think if you're going to cold approach girls the same way you do on here you're going to get the same results. And since when did low effort become such an amazing thing? I think you're mis-reading something you've read on girlschase about the king is the person who gets the most results with the least amount of effort. But if you get results by putting in a bit more effort and you get the girl and get laid, then really, who cares if you put a bit of extra effort in. So put yourself in her shoes - would you respond if hundreds of girls talked the same way you did to them? (I hope not, you'd get bored super quickly).

Also, if you're thinking these girls are beneath you.....then get better pictures. Workout more, get an awesome sense of style, and hire a professional photographer. That will increase the quality you match with.

Sure, that's fine, but if it's not working for you, then change it. Furthermore, and I don't know this off the top of me head, but what were the quality of girls this worked on and what was the frequency of success? Just because it works on a low quality girl once, doesn't make it useful. If something can be repeated on high quality girls with a high success rate, then it's useful. So stop copy/pasting this low effort stuff. Be better. :)

It's not bad luck, it's bad texting and bad online game. It's not a shit test, and it's not an ego boost, they just don't want to invest energy into a boring conversation. And neither would I. AND, neither should you. Make it exciting. Even if you think it's not going great, continue in a laid back cool way, but still put the effort in. I'll post a convo about this down the road where her effort was so damn low, but I just kept going in a socially savy way, and just recently (last night), she sent this long text/message and just gave me her # out of the blue. AND, she is stunning (think Mila Kunis but hotter). So try a bit more cool, calibrated effort. :)

A.K.A. what you're saying is you don't like your results, but you don't want to change anything or put in the work and are stuck in your ways. I can't help you with that my man. :) If you're not willing to change, grow, and adapt, then don't complain. :)

Exactly, start like nothing happened.

Is that what's in their profile? Because honestly I'd go the picture route if that's the case. In which case I can't help, because I don't have any pictures of them. :)

Again, it's not bad luck, it rarely, if ever is. The matches go nowhere because something better comes along - a better conversation, a hotter guy, life in general etc. You have to be the best if you're going to succeed in online dating. So cut the pity party, meditate, exercise, and get back on that horse Subzero. :) You're going to slay, you just need to tweak this attitude you have right now. :)

I don’t think they’re beneath me, but some of these chicks I wouldn’t even look at twice in person. If they came up to me to talk, yeah I might try to fuck, but they all act like dimes.

I told you I made a comment about a chicks bio, I made a comment about something a chick wanted to do, I made a comment about something in the picture. No reply.

What else is there to do?

I used what are you looking for and I think that was one of the best ones I have used, but some girls don’t like it.

Like this stuff is making my head hurt so much, literally.

I’m not even gonna respond to these girls I matched with, I’d hate to waste them, but it’s just too much stress to even talk to anyone.

Thanks for the advice.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
UDCSjcE.png

upckuoV.png

this is the script i use. you'd be surprised how often they say they're looking for something casual, fwb. it works really well

I tried what are you looking for, and what brings you on here? A lot of not gotten an answer.

Thanks for posting a convo bro.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it's the the script. it's not just a sum of it's part. it works because it leads. just because you asked a question that was one part of it and got bad results, is no excuse not to use a script i'm showing you proof of it working.i can show you it working over and over again if you like.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
it's the the script. it's not just a sum of it's part. it works because it leads. just because you asked a question that was one part of it and got bad results, is no excuse not to use a script i'm showing you proof of it working.i can show you it working over and over again if you like.

What I meant was I have used questions asking how dating was and what she was looking for and that didn’t go anywhere sometimes.

But she’s giving you a lot to work with, she’s writing back and I’m sure that she’s not taking long to reply.

My old conversations were just like that.

Was not until recently that this happened where they are not responding to me.

How do you feel about reopening matches that didn’t respond to your opener or they only responded to your opener?

They wouldn’t say anything, but if you want to add more, please do.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FYI

This is a new recent problem, the past few months I have had been getting conversation and numbers pretty easy, recently girls are just not responding to me at all and I have gotten on a new app.

So let’s just break the basics down.

I need to look for something to say in her bio- check

I need to give her a genuine compliment from her pic- check

What else can I do during, there’s times I’ll ask deep questions and they do not answer.

They also take long to reply which makes the convo slow and moving fast does not happen.

I’m not really trying to talk all day either, I’m tryna set something up.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What do you recommend for girls who live far from you? 1-4 hours away?

Those matches are the most attractive and I have the most matches from far places.

I just don’t know how to game them and move fast if they live that far.

Who knows what kind of flake that could be, im trying to make sure if I set up a date with any of these chicks, it’s a guarantee.

Then I got matches in different states and I have no idea how to pull that off.

>