App Conversations

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
https://imgur.com/a/xNdJux8

This is a picture of her first photo, total babe.

Here's another easy convo Sub, notice how it still get's pretty specific even though I didn't have a ton to work with. And the whole conversation just flows naturally. She had a lot of outdoorsy/sporty photos.

Me: You seem like a pretty cool and adventurous person with all the sports you do XXX. :) But I'm curious.....what's something totally dorky about yourself?

Her: I love math
Her: And have a minor in it

Me: Awesome, smarts are sexy. Maybe you could help me with a quick math problem then, if you don't mind....

Her: Okay sure haha

Me: Ok..... I think I know the answer, but just need a second opinion
Me: Me + You + Cocktails + Outrageous Flirting = ?

Her: Well this might take some work but I think the answer is, yes

Me: I'm sure we'll be able to solve it
Me: I'm free tomorrow and Saturday this week, what about you?

Her: Saturday works!

Me: Ok! You're in Vancouver?

Her: East van ya :) how about you?

Me: [My City] :)
Me: How about [place we'll meet] for 6? (this place is in Vancouver)

Her: You don't mind coming to van?

Me: I don't mind :) it's pretty quick for me, and Vancouver is fun. Besides, if you fall super hard for me we can just have date #2 in [my city]
(note I actually don't like this text that much, but whatever)

Her: Sweet (smiley emoji) haha okay its a deal

Me: Awesome (smiley emoji) looking forward to it. Just bring your flirty A-game ok?
(I also don't like the second sentence of this message, should have just left it as an acknowledgement)

Her: Well my flirt game is c+ at best, but I'll try

Me: We'll work on it, see you Saturday :)

All pretty simple but it's still tailored to her, and there's fun playfulness throughout.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
strictlyincreasing said:
Sub-Zero said:
strictlyincreasing said:
Sub-Zero said:
strictlyincreasing said:
You need good fundamentals to use these apps and get dates. Hector did a video on the Girlschase Youtube channel about how he got a date within 2 or 3 very low effort texts. What Hector has, however, is top tier fundamentals. Judging by how these chats went, it looks like you, just like me, do not have top tier fundamentals. No it doesn't matter if they matched with you first. Your results tell us everything we need to know about your fundamentals. I got dates from these apps but I had to use very carefully constructed text messages to get the woman invested and really find some interesting stuff about her. That's what guys with poor fundamentals have to do. So yes, these "what are you up to", messaging but nothing but jokes past the opener, "what u up to" are just useless. On a dating app, one poor text and you're out. One punctuation mark that conveys the wrong message and you're done. Too long a pause between messages if she is there reading them live and you're out. Wait too long to ask her out and you're out. Ask her out too soon and you're out. Give her a question that's too much effort for her to answer at the time and you're out.

Those are the rules. If you don't like them, there's the door. Walk out and go talk to women in real life! Then you'll get instant feedback. Finally, please stop with the "bitches", "dumb bitches" etc. That's passive aggression. Here on Girlschase the first rule is that women are normal humans and not out to get you. The results that you're getting are just feedback for YOU.

You can say I have bad fundamentals all you want, whatever makes you happy. There’s many people who don’t get any type of matches at all, and I didn’t put in any work in my profile at all, my pics aren’t high quality, there’s no bio, I just put some random pics up and that was it.

I have had girls compliment my body from what they see in my profile, I don’t even have full body pics, just face pics barely showing my whole body. The fact I’m getting so many matches should mean something, but if it doesn’t to you that’s fine.

The only thing I can really change is getting a six pack and taking professional photos that’s the only thing I could do.

I have also wrote in here of girls feeling all over me, kissing me, etc. in person as well.

I never said I had top tier fundamentals, but I will tell you I’m not a bum and my fundamentals have gotten me further than any game or personality did.

I dress nice, I walk slow and calm and talk clear and calm, I have a muscular body, I’m not in tip top shape yet, gotta lose some weight. I mean what else can I work on? The only fundamental is getting my body fat down a certain percentage and getting more muscles and a six pack.

Maybe you’re talking about my game? Maybe my game needs work, but I have worked hard in my fundamentals for a while and have always gotten compliments for them.

And there isn’t any passive aggressiveness, if I call them that that’s what I do to relive stress, if it bothers y’all, then fine I won’t say it anymore.

I'm not trying to say bad things about your fundamentals. I'm just saying that your results online are equal to your fundamentals. They are equivalent. So if you're not getting results online, it is your fundamentals. Look at Hector and naturalmikey. They have top top fundamentals. You can't just work yourself up to that by getting muscles and a six pack. You have it or you do not. If you do, get better photos to show it. If not, consider moving off dating apps. "What are you looking for" followed by date request is very likely to only work with the right fundamentals. The woman on Tinder asked him "where do you live". Stuff like that only happens with the right fundamentals. So please stop looking at your texts as if they're wrong. They literally can not be wrong if you have good fundamentals and can not be right if you have poor fundamentals. Lacking the fundamentals, myself and many guys have chosen not to use apps. Consider it or consider the other stuff that I've suggested. It's likely that you're going to need a lot more in your texts than naturalmikey and lots of matches on whom to perfect your script.

What do you mean you have it or you don’t? Chase made a whole website about working on your fundamentals? If you have it or you don’t there would be no girls chase.

Dude I’m not telling you bullshit, I’m telling you facts that I have heard since I was born, I never brag or anything, but I will tell you that girls have always chased me and always complimented me on my looks, how I dress, my charisma, etc.

I messed up being picky and never having to learn game.

Like I said if you feel that it’s my fundamentals and I can never improve them, that’s fine, but I have way too many positive reference points in my life to tell me different.

I’m not just saying this to make myself feel happy, that’s why I’m angry about things now, if all these girls say this why is this difficult then? It is something that isn’t normal.

Are you saying that they have top tier fundamentals on your own or are you saying that because of the girls.

Because I want to know what you think top tier fundamentals are exactly.

Chase has a whole category of fundamentals, so if it was only you have it or you don’t, this website wouldn’t have a category on it.

One dude I know got married off online and he got rejected his whole life, never learned game, never improved his fundamentals, virgin, etc.

If he would have listened to you, he wouldn’t have gotten a wife.

Like I said I will continue to get my body in shape, take better pictures when I get a chance, use these all these girls I match with as practice, and focus more on doing game outside.

I’m not giving up on apps, I know I can make it work, and that will be another avenue for me to have when I want it.

naturalmikey is over 6' tall, has a full head of hair over the age of 35 and is white. That makes top tier fundamentals on the apps. (Fundamentals in real life are different). You can't work to get those fundamentals; you have them or you do not. Add a little bit of work on your fundamentals, which naturalmikey did, and you have a Tinder bio capable of getting almost unlimited matches, dates and lays. Many many people have noticed a discrepancy between their online fundamentals and real life ones because, in real life, all the things that Chase mentioned in his articles matter. Online, you either have the fundamentals or you do not. So if you do not, I advise that you go out and learn cold approach instead. Don't be like me beating a dead horse by using these apps and getting FUs for 2 years straight..

So I have 2 out of 3 in the top tier fundamentals you speak of. I’m over 6ft and I have a nice full head of hair.

I was going to say that of course a majority of people that get matches are white or light skin, but see I’m growing, I didn’t try to blame something I couldn’t control as a cop out for results.

So basically I have top tier fundamentals, then when I get my body right, they’ll be even better, then I’ll get better pics.

I’ll say it again dude, I’m talking about what I have heard from my life out of women’s mouths, women online have also said the same, as of right now I happen to struggle with making this easy for me for some reason.

I’m not putting all my time into these apps, but it doesn’t hurt to have to as a funnel.

And if those top tier fundamentals are so important, why do so many people who don’t have them do good then?

There are field reports on here with dudes who from what I remember do not have top tier fundamentals and are cleaning up on apps.

One dude somewhere else posted pics of himself and he’s a short chubby black dude and he’s doing well for himself.

Imma tell you like this bro, maybe you shouldn't be so hard on yourself and maybe you can work on yourself to get some matches as well.

You said you didn’t have top tier fundamentals, so I’m just assuming. But I think if you get your body better and take better pics you can succeed too.

I think you said you get dates from these chicks? I don’t know wtf FU means, but if you’re getting dates, then that’s good you just need to work on game.

I’m trying to perfect myself for this online shit because it gives me another avenue to fuck women, if I don’t feel like going out I can just hop on an app, why not do both if I can.

None of the girls chase articles said you need those top 3 fundamentals to succeed, they said what I said, pics, body, text game, etc.

There’s so many dudes who don’t have these top tier fundamentals with no game or anything getting girls offline, so I know it can be done without them.

Or maybe it’s all bad luck, I hope not. Let’s hope for nothing but good luck from now on.

I will say thank you, you have gave me more confidence in myself with these fundamentals my friend.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
JacobPalmer said:
https://imgur.com/a/xNdJux8

This is a picture of her first photo, total babe.

Here's another easy convo Sub, notice how it still get's pretty specific even though I didn't have a ton to work with. And the whole conversation just flows naturally. She had a lot of outdoorsy/sporty photos.

Me: You seem like a pretty cool and adventurous person with all the sports you do XXX. :) But I'm curious.....what's something totally dorky about yourself?

Her: I love math
Her: And have a minor in it

Me: Awesome, smarts are sexy. Maybe you could help me with a quick math problem then, if you don't mind....

Her: Okay sure haha

Me: Ok..... I think I know the answer, but just need a second opinion
Me: Me + You + Cocktails + Outrageous Flirting = ?

Her: Well this might take some work but I think the answer is, yes

Me: I'm sure we'll be able to solve it
Me: I'm free tomorrow and Saturday this week, what about you?

Her: Saturday works!

Me: Ok! You're in Vancouver?

Her: East van ya :) how about you?

Me: [My City] :)
Me: How about [place we'll meet] for 6? (this place is in Vancouver)

Her: You don't mind coming to van?

Me: I don't mind :) it's pretty quick for me, and Vancouver is fun. Besides, if you fall super hard for me we can just have date #2 in [my city]
(note I actually don't like this text that much, but whatever)

Her: Sweet (smiley emoji) haha okay its a deal

Me: Awesome (smiley emoji) looking forward to it. Just bring your flirty A-game ok?
(I also don't like the second sentence of this message, should have just left it as an acknowledgement)

Her: Well my flirt game is c+ at best, but I'll try

Me: We'll work on it, see you Saturday :)

All pretty simple but it's still tailored to her, and there's fun playfulness throughout.

Nice one man, good game!! I’m glad you admit you’re not perfect and see things you don’t like about your text. I’m always thinking, “shit, I shouldn’t have said that or I should have wrote this differently.” It’s good game though man.

Imma try to be more witty and fun, thanks bro.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i think the text you don’t like is a good crutch. it’s a frame grab and a good one. i don’t really do that anymore but it’s a good way to establish yourself as the prize. try getting chicks to come to you. i posted two examples of it. girls will drive to meet you. the hotter the chick the more likely. the hottest chicks have get compliance all the time but never have a man get compliance from them. you’d be surprised how easy it was. try the script.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey, I agree 50% with you on the get them to come to you part. Really depends where it is. It's either play it safe for a less flaky date and go to them, or a higher chance of closing if they come to you, but more flakiness. Toss up. I usually suggest either or depending on the situation, but yes, totally hear you.

And now all that game doesn't matter as she just unmatched me (or deleted her account). Such a shame. :)

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:
idk. i think it's always best to get them to come to you. it's important she is complying to you and not vice versa. here is a really old article by vin dicarlo

http://www.seductiontuition.com/vin-dic ... value.html

I agree that she needs to comply, but we're talking online game here. And if she agrees to come over to your area there's a way higher chance of pulling. BUT, there's also the risk of her saying no that's too far and the interaction dying right then and there, and then it actually looks worse if you chase saying, ok well we can meet a bit closer to you then. By making it close to her when you haven't met yet it yields a higher probability for her to say yes to the date, with no loss in being able to pull, whereas having her come to you yields a higher chance of pulling, but also a lower chance she'll say yes to the date if it's too inconvenient to her.

Personally I'd rather have more women say yes to the date and then make them fall for me in person, than to have her say no to the date and then not be able to charm her at all.

All that being said, if I don't think it's too far, yes I definitely get her to come to me.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yeah i’m pretty picky online because i know i can pull. plus a lot of the time young girls live with their parents. if you’re trying to go to them it might not make sense to them or you. i don’t wanna drive an hour and then find out she lives at home and try to fuck in the car.

>