Tournament 
April 2024 Snatch Tournament (no online)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
previous tournament: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/march-2024-snatch-tournament-no-online.28677/

edit: copying from the last snatch tournament I found-let's do it! (Tag was forced to pick but this can be any kind of game-not including online)

hi everyone & welcome to the April 2024 edition of the snatch tournament.

this is a competitive tournament to demonstrate your skill with women. the person with the most points at the end of the month wins.

it starts Monday, April 1.

below is the rules and points system:

APRIL 2021 SNATCH TOURNAMENT
RULES AND POINTS SYSTEM

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]
Girl Locked In: 150 (You've fucked her 3 times this month after a cold approach)
Reseduction: 50 (You've fucked a lay that got away from you for several months / you never locked her in. This counts as a new lay, if and only if the lay was a challenge in and of itself - or perhaps there was a period an already seduced girl was no longer into you)

If you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and pipe one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

Points don't stack. You only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. So remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged). Speaking from experience and observation, you are much more likely to do better if you're analyzing your sticking points, since it let's you realize a potentially crucial mistake you were making going into the month.

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Let's do this!!

Approaches: 7
1 polite blowout
1 Croatian - fun vibe, but didn't hook, has bf
2 Asians - awkward
3 locals - 1 hooked but too young, 1 hooked but bf, 1 polite bf rejection

Total: 7

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Starting the month with a coffee shop approach, a super hot Italian girl. Got her number, 3 points

mr.ice

Space Monkey
space monkey
Literally joined this forum because of this thread, can't wait I've been looking everywhere for something like this.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Approached a cute Chinese girl and a delicious 21-y-o beautiful green or aqua/azure coloured eyes ginger Italian with nice meaty lips at the airport yesterday.

Went for the insta close with the Italian but no cigar.

2 points.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approaches: 6

2 numbers
2 had bfs
1 a hot lesbian
1 blowout

Totals:
Approaches: 13
Numbers: 2

Total: 17

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
15 approaches, 5 numbers, 1 instadate, 1 kiss

Totals:
Approaches: 13
Numbers: 6
Kiss: 1

Total: 41

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yesterday (Thursday 4 April)
Approached this stylish brunette on my way to grocery store turns out she's Romanian (walked up to her from behind so we were walking side by side) she had what looked like a nice ass and seemed cute. My opener was a compliment relating to her style (cred. Proper) and then asking her where she was from. She hooked immediately, asking me where I was from right after. A bit more of back and forth and I asked her if she'd maybe like to get a coffee some time ("a quick meet and greet to see if the vibe is there") then we did instas but she was saying "a friendly vibe" so this will likely go nowhere.

Today (Friday 5 April)
In supermarket at lunch time I noticed this young girl staring at me. Later she was waiting behind me at the check-out queue. I opened her situationally about what she was buying, but right afterwards it was my turn to pay for my goods.

Just now was walking home (9.30 p.m.) and saw this succulent ginger lone wolf sitting by herself smoking a cigarette listening to music on her headphones. I stared at her, she looked and me then averted her gaze. I was already quite exhausted from walking for a few hours, plus I have to do some work tomorrow morning and until 5 p.m., so I didn't approach her FML.

Tomorrow gonna do NG with a wing at a square with quality twat. It's not right next to mine, but it has high volume and good quality.

4 points

JT Sunshine

Space Monkey
space monkey
So far…

Approaches: 2
Phone number: 1

My first approach was blonde twins, does that count for extra? 😂

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
10 approaches, 2 numbers, 1 instagram

I'm putting the insta close as a number. We don't have a separate point system for insta

Totals:
Approaches: 23
Numbers: 5

Total points: 33

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Back for round 2...

Thurs
2 direct approaches (both had Bf/ fiance...)
3 indirect but no cigar

improvements here
Need to work on minor SECT (just more consistently that EC to break then continuing despite time it takes with some)

and immersion to 3 keys here, working more with RPOs (if lang barrier is no issue) or switching to area RR (rainbow ruse) should help, over just playful talk I've been using lately then just moving/ isolating to transition better

was also learning Spanish variant of RPO for usage here
cheers @fog for helping here
and @Bloom for translation of one of Guns openers in a report

Fri
was hanging out with SC but got some work done before everyone showed

1 number grab (public transport to venue)
4 approaches

had one somewhat hooked but lost it, when we were at DF and she grabbed me some water I teased she could teach me Bachata, should have moved to seats instead (don't think it was proper rejection, just DF skills based, her 2nd time there I think) as she left shortly after that to see a friend sitting down

Sat
An SC birthday party in town, but was dead after returning from city late twice in a row, had a chill one with good friend catching up with some old friends

nothing really of note here, probs just use a RPO after playful a attention grab better and don't zone out...

2 approaches

Total
11 Approaches
1 number

Reactions: fog

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
W1

27 approaches (14 were taken, the others i didnt convert either rejected me or i didnt show intent/let them go)

+ 4 numbers (2 ghosts, 1 tourist with ironclad schedule that in retrospect i coulda tried an ultra-quick instapull with)

+ 1 instadate (fucked up the closing)

= 39 (23 + 9 + 7)

Last edited:

JT Sunshine

Space Monkey
space monkey
4 approaches
1 date
8 points

If I fuck a girl who I cold approached on the second date and write a LR does that still count as 100 points? Or does it have to be same night? Asking for a friend… 😏 lol

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Friday 12 April
The nice weather came back, and I just went to do raw milk from around 6 p.m.
On my way to the grocery store, I was listening to a friend's audio message on WhatsApp when I saw a stylish svelte figure stroll past me. I broke my usual protocol and literally speed walked / slowly ran after her, feeling the excitement bubble up in my stomach, then did the full circle around the side, "I saw you about a minute ago (I was catching my breath lmao), but wanted to come back and talk to you, because I think you have a great sense of style," she said "Thanks!". She had beautiful blue eyes, and I made sure to hold my gaze on them unblinkingly. I cold read that she was in art and she said she was, "I didn't know it was so obvious," and she said she works as an illustrator for video games. We chatted for a bit, I accurately guessed where she's from, and then I told her, "I was on my way to buy groceries, but let's continue this conversation some other time." She agreed but she said "I thought I'd let you know that I have a boyfriend," and I said "Sure, no expectations." I got her Instagram.

Next, on my way back from raw milk, I saw a delicious female frame up ahead. Did style opener but I could see she was a bit flustered. I correctly guessed where she was from but she never hooked, and she was visiting as a tourist only for the weekend so I probably wasn't going to be able to see her again as this weekend I'm fully booked.

Finally, still on my way back from groceries, I saw another stylish babe with short hair. I did the style opener with her, but this time I made sure to specify, that the colours matched, and she was beaming from ear to ear, "Thanks, it's nice to hear that." Then I asked, "Do you always dress like this?" and she said "I try to always wear lively colours, yes." We chatted a bit more, then finally I said, "I was on my way back home and I have to leave now but let's maybe continue this conversation another time over a coffee or something," and she said, "Sure." I got her digits and then finished with, "It was nice to meet you," to which she said "You too."

10 points.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Over the last 3 days:
6 approaches, 3 numbers, 1 instant date

Think I fucked up the instant date by trying for a pull which she refused, but got her number. Let's see.

Totals:
Approaches: 29
Numbers: 8
Insta-date: 1

Total points: 48

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Saturday 13 April
Was at the gym yesterday morning and situationally opened this tall platinum blonde blue-eyed Scandy girl with a pretty face and what looked like a good body to poke the ol' sausage into to ask her if I could do some pull-ups (she was loading up the barbell at the squat rack).

Then she reopened me when she moved to a machine right next to the bench press where I was, and I used the opportunity to chat her up and see whether there was a chance I could smash. But she was only staying here this weekend and so I couldn't service her. So I didn't close. She still came to do exercises next to me on the floor with mats, when I was in the gym area dedicated to that, but I didn't reopen her.

In retrospect could always have snagged her insta or something and played the long game should I make it up to the frigid northern climes she inhabits at some point in the future.

11 points

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
W2

13 approaches (6 girls were taken, 1 i should have persisted a bit with)

+ 3 numbers (1 ghost)

+ 1 date (hot Latina; we had a quick date where she turned out to have a time-constraint i didnt know about; made her go earlier, seeded a follow-up date in my city and made her pinky-promise that there wont be any time-constraints next time)

+ 1 instadate

+ 1 oral

= 83 (11 + 3 + 5 + 25, + 39 from W1)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Big update time
Since April 5:
37 approaches, 5 numbers (blegh), 3 dates, 1 instant date, 1 lay

Totals:
Approaches: 44
Numbers: 7
Dates: 2
Instant date: 1
Kiss: 1
Lay: 1

Total: 192

(Will post LR soon)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
4 approaches
1 date
8 points

If I fuck a girl who I cold approached on the second date and write a LR does that still count as 100 points? Or does it have to be same night? Asking for a friend… 😏 lol
counts as a lay-but you should subtract the points for the first date

>