Are there any short successful guys here?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’m one inch taller than you and I consider myself tall.

It’s all in your head.

I had a similar thing happen to me when I started losing my hair. I love not having hair now, but it really fucked with me because I put so much of my identity into my hair. It represented a part of me that I put importance on and then lost.

I recommend a book called psychocybernetics. It’s goes into this identity crisis thing and how to resolve it, written by a guy who did reconstruction surgery and noticed his patients had very different results in terms of confidence and self esteem afterwards.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I recommend a book called psychocybernetics. It’s goes into this identity crisis thing and how to resolve it, written by a guy who did reconstruction surgery and noticed his patients had very different results in terms of confidence and self esteem afterwards.
I love that book, very recommended

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’m one inch taller than you and I consider myself tall.

It’s all in your head.

I had a similar thing happen to me when I started losing my hair. I love not having hair now, but it really fucked with me because I put so much of my identity into my hair. It represented a part of me that I put importance on and then lost.

to op i also recommend this book, just make sure is the one by maxwell (many different ones under same title)

Last edited:

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm 5'8-5'9ish and have a ton of success with women my height and taller. I think that's a strange secret to shorter guy game. A good percentage of tall women want a taller guy, but probably the majority care less about height than the short girls.

I remember volunteering at a hostel in my early 20s and working in a closet with a gorgeous 6' German girl. I remember the exact, intimate moment when her head tilted as she inquisitively looked down and scanned my eyes. I interpret the gentle, curious look as slight surprise to discover she was attracted to me. If anything the culturally taboo height-difference gave the encounter an erotic charge, and we shared a phenomenal summer together.

I also think Latin and Western European girls generally care less about height than American and British girls.

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The best natural I ever met was short and balding. We hung out a lot when I was on my peak and I learned a lot from him. What you don't have in looks, you have to make up for in VIBE. That's where the X-Factor stuff comes into play.
This stuff is powerful. I finished reading this today and went out in the afternoon during lunch break and was feeling very confident. 3 chics gave me IOI and one of them said something to her friend looking at me. I couldn't approach since I was in a rush.
Also, a guy randomly started chatting to me while I was waiting at the traffic signal (not something that I wanted lol).

I was all pumped up to use this stuff again in the evening and went out but I couldn't stop getting back in my head thinking how I'm now having this super power of "X-factor" and funnily it became counterintuitive and had a couple of rejections back to back lol. Is there a way to just "feel" it and not think about feeling it?

BTW, I also started reading "psychocybernetics" book and I'm 30% in already. It's a great read and interestingly this helps with X-factor as well.

All of these inner game stuff seems to be related in a way, where you're in control of your emotions but easier said than done.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Is there a way to just "feel" it and not think about feeling it?
Yeah, once the emotion is active you should be able to hold it without thinking, at least for a while. Then if you use that vibe to get into sets, the positive social feedback from the set will propel it further and it becomes a self-reinforcing positive feedback loop.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Gladiator -

I'm 5'6. In my time going out, for what it's worth, I've yet to notice or meet a short man who does well with women. The vast majority are insecure about their height, as you'd expect. I've always wanted to meet a great short seducer IRL!

The only shorter guys I've come across who seem successful, are the ones I read about online. So I've never seen it with my own two eyes.

It's taken me many years, but I finally have a great understanding of what height means in seduction:
Height, like any genetic advantage, is nothing but a cheat code. Whether you have cheat codes or not, we still all play the same game.

We still have to play through all the same levels and beat all the same bosses.

Someone using cheat codes may get through the game faster, but they'll never possess the skills learned by the players who did not use cheats.

>