LR  Asian Girl That Was Annoying My Girlfriend lol

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So this girl I met back when I was in the club, shortly after coming back witrh my ex on February.

My girl wasn't with me because I was out just with the boys, sometimes she rather just chill at home, she lets me have my time with my friends, at least once a week, I would say (as long as I give her the attention she wants throught the week, she doesn't seem to care much that I go out by myself). She knows I'm a player and a horny motherfucker and I don't know what she thinks I've been doing on these clubs lol, but at first my "excuse" was that when we were talking about getting back together, she talked about having threesomes, that she saw it as a possibility (that kinda sold me on getting back with her, because back then I really liked her, but my sex drive was much bigger than hers, and she behaved like a bit of a prude at times).

So I was out like "yo I'ma find us a threesome or something", and this Asian girl is eyefucking me. She's friends with the redhead promoter I know from the club, that is also a girl from my course in uni. I get in and start talking, I know I can fuck this girl right now, but I let her know I have a girlfriend, and we only would be doing things together. She starts teasing me, and I'm liking it, we have some sex talk, and I talk about the shit I'm gonna do to her, she says she wants to take me to her car and so some stuff to me too, she's dancing on me and stuff. My friend Mr. P comes into the club and sees this and is like, is your girlfriend crazy, did she allow that? I'm like, man, she talked about threesomes, I'm trying to get these stuff (my girl talked before about everytime she got approached by some couple about threesome it was like the girl that would go talk to her, and the guy would be there, looking from the distance, like a cuck or something, I was like, man, that's weak, I'm the leader here).

Anyway I leave with her insta, my girl is a bit mad the other day I have some random girls on IG and I told her it was for the threesome, I think she was mad because she thought I was just going around like "hey who wants to have a threesome with me and my girl? lol", but I was doing some real work.
That said, eventually me and my girl go together to the club, and Asian girl is there, but the vibe is weird, I think my girl got really territorial and Asian girl kinda ignored her, dunno what happened. Anyway I just enjoyed the night with my girl, afterwards Asian girl was texting me just fine, she said it was weird seeing me with my girl.

Asian girl keeps on texting me, and one day the notification appears on my phone and my girl sees it, she gets a bit mad, she's like she still texting you, like 4 months after? (that was actually kinda recent).
Anyway on my trip to that other smaller city I insisted a bit and my girl gave me a "free pass" to be with other girls, I never actually cheated on her (at least by more intimate sexual touch like kissing or something more, though as I said I "danced" with Asian girl and approached a few others), though the temptation was biiig (to be fair, I was putting myself out there on clubs with horny girls, but since I'm mostly a night game guy, I thought I needed to anyway to keep my edge and my game, at least to a certain level).

That "free pass" of course opened up a precedent and made it clear she didn't care that much if I had sex with other girls, as long as it was "far away" from her. So last weekend we are having some pillow talking, she actually seems super happy, I've been spending quite some time with her and making sure she always feels like my sexy princess and super appreciated and stuff, and I mention Asian girl, and dunno how it got to that, if I seeded that or directly asked or what, but basically she said something among the lines of that she wouldn't mind if I banged her, as long as I didn't gave her any STDs. I was like, really? She was like, hmmm, yep, I was like, hmm, hell yeah lol, then I knew I had to contact Asian girl and make it happen soon.

A week ago that incident where my girl saw her message to me and got a bit pissed made Asian girl kinda distant from me, I handled that kinda poorly, to be fair, I was a bit drunk from wine with my girl, and my girl says "I bet if you ask her for nudes she would send you right away", and I was like, really, do you really think that? And then I asked her for it lol, then a "just playing", she got a bit mad, I think she saw my girlfriend posting a photo of me with her dog that night, so she knew she likely was with me, so dunno what went throught her mind. Also, I mentioned that my girl got a bit pissed that she was messaging me, and she was like, ok, I'll stop messaging you then, I was like kinda joking just to see how she would react, but she went like "ok bye". She wasn't even liking my reactions on her posts.

But then I sent her a message asking when she would be on the club, because, well, it's kinda our space, and she also asked me this last time we texted. She told me she would be on Wednesday and on Saturday, I was like, Saturday I'll likely be with my girl, so that's a nope I guess, Wednesday works, but this club in particular is where I met my girl's friends last time where her friend flipped out at me for approaching her lesbian friend (though now this girl is quite friendly towards me now and even gave me some intense eye contact last time I saw her with my girl, I was like, chill woman lol), so I was like, maybe it's a bad idea, her friends might be there, tell her, or question her about the status of our relationship, fill her mind with bs, dunno. That said, it was really cold at night, and I was like, man, I gotta risk it somehow, if I see any of her friends I can be really lowkey with Asian girl, tell them I was there to meet some friend that didn't make or something, and who knows if Asian girl is even gonna show up?

So I text Asian girl asking her if she's going to the club that night and at around what time, she tells me 11PM, I make myself some half asses whyskey sour, swallow it down and head to the club walking, as it's not that far away, breathing the cold air of the full moon night. I start getting a bit nervous thinking about everything that could go wrong, like her friends or someone she knows it's there, but I'm like, she said she doesn't mind, so I'm going in. My girl also starts texting me, I answer her like everything is as always, I mean, it is, except I'm going to bang some other girl that night, but I wasn't with her anyway.

I get there and she takes a while to appear, there some other young girl I made out at a uni party once, I actually have a bit of a crush on this girl, so my mood a bit weird. As I see Asian girl though, she smiles at me and I know it's on again. She asks me what the deal was with me being there with her, without my girlfriend, I explain the whole "I don't mind if you bang her" thing, we start dancing and kissing, feels good, though there's some people taking pics there and I'm like, my girlfriend is gonna be mad if she sees any of this. We start chilling more and actting more lowkey, I explain to her I don't wanna tell my girl to not mess with her feeling or whatever, she's very compreensive, she tells me also I should leave first, and then she leaves the club later, so none knows really, she tells me she "doesn't wanna feel like a slut" (there's quite some people she knows there). She told me she only ever made out with like 4 guys in the club, I'm like wuuut, she's there like all the time (I mean, she's there twice just this week), I tell her she must be good at dodging guys lol, she agrees.
We were talking about leaving and I tell her we can go to my apartment, she ask me if I'm driving, I tell her I'm calling an Uber, she tells me she's with her car, so I wait for her outside.

She also talked about condoms, that I should go buy some, I go to the gas station, that is the only thing open at that time, but they don't have the condoms I like, I have one on my wallet, I'm like, y010, I also buy some guy from the streets some food there while I wait, then she texts me. I give her my location, she picks me up, I lead her to my apartment. The doorman is the one that is only there very late at night, so I'm chill. We here and she seems a bit confortable, she tells me she's shy, I have my hand on her inner thigh, I can feel her getting horny, then we just make out a lot. She's really short and has a bit of a "big face" lol (my girlfriend was poking fun at her before to me because of that but I didn't remembered her face being quite like that), but her body is really sexy, she's not really thin but her tits and ass are great and she has really thicc thighs. I ask her if she wanna "go to bed", then I throw her in my matress on the floor, soon I'm inside her with that condom from my wallet.

She keeps telling me to fuck her harder, and I fuck, but eventually the condom just... breaks? Like in half, I was like, wtf, but I guess that's what you get when you're fucking a girl hard for like 15 minutes with some old ass condom from your wallet. I search for more and luckly there's a whole lot of condoms there, I put another rubber on and keep on fucking. I'm not very close to cumming (to be fair, I did have a wank in the morning that day lol), she tells me she takes a lot to cum, but she wants to see me cumming. I'm having a bit of a hard time staying with my super hard on, must be a mixture of the alcohol, the nerves from the whole covert ops and she not really being all that sexy, she told me she wasn't "prepared", her lingerie was pretty basic stuff, but whatever.

I tell her to suck my balls, fuck her tiddies a bit, and I'm thinking of cumming on her tits/face, but I was getting soft again. She kisses me a lot and it's pretty nasty, in a good way, I get hard, then I just put it inside her, she told me it was hurting already before, but she seems ready now, I fuck her hard and fast, she moans a lot, I cum inside her, with the rubber on, fun stuff. She tells me she gotta wake up early (I have too) and she's leaving, but she seems happy, she said it was hot and that fucking is good, isn't it? I tell her I wanted to make her cum, she said she only cums with her vibrator, "so maybe next we can use that, if there's a next time". She tells me to take out the trash with the condoms on it and to clean her hard, she has really long red (painted) hair. I lead her to the door, kiss her goodbye and she leaves, I sleep.

It was fun but also a bit stressful, like those whole covert ops in the middle of the week can be quite a nightmare, it's cool though that I have an awesome girlfriend and she's fine with me banging other chicks, let's see what happens next, the world is my little oyster, at this point lmao

Godspeed yall

>