Attraction - Can it be Generated? - An Introduction to Compliance-Based Game

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Of course everyone hear is only imagining the Red who's a 9-9.5 that's probably mouth watering or something - if there's a Red 9-9.5, maybe it's worth a shot over the Green 8-9 that's in hand and you know how to get.

Reading this comment (trying to lay a 'red' 9.5 VS go for a 'green' 9), and the last couple of comments on @Ree now locked thread between @Truthtomasses (who was called a troll by razorjack) and @Ree on the importance of location, I was reminded of this comment by @Razorjack on sedfast last year. Where he talked about why he'd go for an 'easy' 8 over a 'time consuming' 10, everytime. Didnt really think much of it at the time until now:

What I'm trying to get to here is the environment and places that where you are picking up women is going to make a huge difference to your success as a seducer for the women that you are interested in. I'm not interested in "learning seductions skills or pick up game", I'm more interested in efficiently getting results. So if I were to advise my younger self on becoming more successful with women or money, my advice would be rather than spending your time trying to improve skills in the gaming environment you're in, you would see a huge improvement in results by simply changing the parameters of the game or the gaming environment, e.g. stacking the deck in your favor.

People would be more successful if they evaluate and understand what it is they REALLY want. For example, I know that many will probably dismiss this as "gold-digger" pick up game or that this isn't "real seduction game" or whatever they want to label it. I would argue that these people are more interested in "learning to be a seducer or looking like a great pick up artist" rather than actual results with women. Yes, there are people like this. I meet them all the time, people who complain that making lots of money and becoming financially successful is difficult. When I explain to them that it's actually very easy following some simple principles and billionaires wouldn't become billionaires if it was very difficult, they dismiss is it as not realistic and couldn't be that easy. Then it's obvious to me that what these people REALLY want is getting satisfaction from working very hard NOT in becoming wealthy. There is nothing wrong with getting satisfaction from hard work but people become their own worst enemies and blockers to their own success when they complain about not getting results but at the same time don't realize that they deep down REALLY want something else.

And THAT is how a "rusty" 48 year old like me can hook hot girls half his age in a Copenhagen night club full of young girls without doing anything other than saying "hi" :)

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Reading this comment (trying to lay a 'red' 9.5 VS go for a 'green' 9), and the last couple of comments on @Ree now locked thread between @Truthtomasses (who was called a troll by razorjack) and @Ree on the importance of location, I was reminded of this comment by @Razorjack on sedfast last year. Where he talked about why he'd go for an 'easy' 8 over a 'time consuming' 10, everytime. Didnt really think much of it at the time until now:

What I'm trying to get to here is the environment and places that where you are picking up women is going to make a huge difference to your success as a seducer for the women that you are interested in. I'm not interested in "learning seductions skills or pick up game", I'm more interested in efficiently getting results. So if I were to advise my younger self on becoming more successful with women or money, my advice would be rather than spending your time trying to improve skills in the gaming environment you're in, you would see a huge improvement in results by simply changing the parameters of the game or the gaming environment, e.g. stacking the deck in your favor.

People would be more successful if they evaluate and understand what it is they REALLY want. For example, I know that many will probably dismiss this as "gold-digger" pick up game or that this isn't "real seduction game" or whatever they want to label it. I would argue that these people are more interested in "learning to be a seducer or looking like a great pick up artist" rather than actual results with women. Yes, there are people like this. I meet them all the time, people who complain that making lots of money and becoming financially successful is difficult. When I explain to them that it's actually very easy following some simple principles and billionaires wouldn't become billionaires if it was very difficult, they dismiss is it as not realistic and couldn't be that easy. Then it's obvious to me that what these people REALLY want is getting satisfaction from working very hard NOT in becoming wealthy. There is nothing wrong with getting satisfaction from hard work but people become their own worst enemies and blockers to their own success when they complain about not getting results but at the same time don't realize that they deep down REALLY want something else.

And THAT is how a "rusty" 48 year old like me can hook hot girls half his age in a Copenhagen night club full of young girls without doing anything other than saying "hi" :)

@Velasco and everyone else....

A couple of things to clear up:

I didn't flag @Truthtomasses ' post.. I've never flagged a post ever on any forum, don't need to, I will call out bullshit and delusional KJ nonsense where I see it. Other members flagged it, which earned it the "troll post" label. I called him a troll because he was making absolute statements (not opinions) about needing money, status, good looks and all that other excuse making KJ nonsense to get women.

What you quoted from me on Next ASF is only half the story on the "easy 8" vs "time-consuming 10":
  1. Do you remember the thread "A tale of 2 naturals"? In Scandinavia my "market value" is lower than M-natural's. he can get "10s" easier and quicker than I can.
  2. In other countries / cultures where wealth / celebrity status is admired, I can get "10s" easier and quicker than M-natural. This is my market..
  3. The point I was trying to make is time is your most valuable asset. Lost money you can always get back and make more, lost time you can never get back. So purely focused on time efficiency, if I was doing pick up in Scandinavia I would go for the "easy 8" (or "easy 10") all day everyday over the "time consuming 10", simply because of the time it takes to close.
  4. However if I wanted only 10s, then I would travel to a place where my personal "market value" is sky high, e.g. Eastern Europe, Japan, US, etc where it takes much less time for me to get 10s.
  5. So the point was not to settle for "easy 8s" over "time-consuming 10s", the point was to learn your "market value", figure out where your best market is and then use your time wisely because you can always recover lost money, where as you can never recover lost time.
  6. I don't believe in putting girls on an attraction scale (1-10), I was just using it in this case to try to prove a point: keep your options open, the world has opportunities you may have not considered especially if your only focus is trying to improve your seduction skills to pick up the "time-consuming 10" at the local nightclub. Instead you can pick up "10s" much easier/quicker in other places without additional seduction skills and then the "time-consuming 10" at the local nightclub doesn't seem so special and time-worthy anymore.
This was written more as a learning lesson if I could go back in time to advise my younger advanced self, this advanced stuff and not recommended for newbies / seducers still learning the basics.

Last edited:

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am kind of the same - although my take is different than yours. Getting to it in a min.

Yes... "assuming attraction" was a big thing back then. Personally, I have seen this works for people (it surely worked for you!). But it does not work for everyone, and it surely did not work for me.

Here is why.

"Assuming attraction" faces similar problems that affirmations (i.e. "I can do it") - namely that some people are fully to convince themselves, whereas others are not. Additionally, on those on this does not work, it can have a secondary negative effect - namely that they become self-conscious about it. They going all "meta" around the affirmation.

Ok this may seem a bit hard to grasp and is equally hard to explain for me. So an example should do:

Razorjack: "All women are into me" => you start believing that and it affects your actions and overall behaviour.
Teevster: "All women are into me" => makes me become self-conscious, making me ask "why do I need to tell this to myself, is it because I need to convince myself". And then the affirmation turns into "I have to tell myself that "all women are into me" because..." and it end up having an opposite effect.

My case is common and this is why affirmations have gotten out of fashion in the NLP world. It seems to be a double edged sword.

However what I do is that I always ask myself: "Ok what is the next step" or "what can I do to get further with this girl now".

Basically I had a belief that there is ALWAYS something I can do. will it always work out? No! But doing nothing, tend to lead to nothing (unless you are lucky - but I do not want to rely on luck).

My belief is "I can always build compliance". I have such deep trust in my game, that I know that IF the conditions allows me for it (i.e. I can get to deliver some nice 1on1 verbal game) the girl will become compliant.

For some reason I feel it is the same with you. Remember when we talked with each our girl at this cafee? That's what perfect conditions are to me. You seemed to do quite well there yourself.

That's mindset, but what is interesting is how it has the same effects as my mindsets. Because....

... all these strategies are things I would do myself (before I get to talk to her - If I can talk to her I prefer doing some verbals). In fact a few weeks ago I submitted GC articles that cover similar strategies.

Say... a girl is not attracted to me. Then I know I can always build compliance. Consider I am not talking to her, I will tend use any of those amazing techniques you cover (or something similar).

BTW... nice list there! I love such type of social proof game. My favorite style after verbal game! but ... again... does not work in overly chaotic venues. Sadly.

Best,

Yeah, I totally get it.

This is why I've always kept saying that there is no one magic bullet that will work for everyone. This assume attraction works for me and some others, but just like you wrote.... you need to find a way that works for you and keeps you from any self-doubt.

For you, it is focusing on the next step. For me it is "losing myself emotionally" in the pick up where I am on auto-pilot, meaning the last thing I want to do is think about what I should do next. The funny thing, is I barely remember the interactions the next day, it's like my logical mind just shut off and another part of me took over.

The thing that I find interesting is that we are essentially doing the same thing (or getting the same results) just by different means.

For example, you shift a woman's emotions by verbals (among other things) where as I would do what I call emotional mirroring (among other things). I'll explain in a bit more detail.

First of all, I hate doing pick up where I feel nothing for the girl, I need to feel some attraction or find something intriguing about her. If I don't have that, then I don't bother. For me, I need to feel and connect with her on an emotional and sexual level otherwise it's not worth the time.

So with that in mind, what is emotional mirroring?

Simply put, when I connect with my target via Soul Gazing or some other means, we empathize and mirror each other's emotions. I feel what she feels and she feels what I feel.

As we are connected, we end up in our own "time-distortion" bubble, then I shift towards sexual feelings which she then starts to mirror.

So yeah, I totally get where you are coming from. Different strokes for different folks but similar results :)

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human

You arrived at a much more reasonable place with your arguments than what you've started with.

The issue people (and me) had with you is that you completely dismissed the existence of Maybe girls, thought No girls are physically impossible to get and attraction is inherent, static and binary.

I have no problem with anything you've said on this post and agree with almost all of them. I think if you framed things like that in the first place nobody would have any problems with it.

Gave you a like.

Keep crushing them clubs Velasco!

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Once this corona shit is over , I think I will empirically test (as @Chase puts it) @Teevster s compliance based tactic myself and then decide whether it is good or not and if it works for me or not .

Coz , Reasons being I am still 21 and have lot of time , I like @Teevster style of writing on GC website and am trying to model my game a little bit like him .

So, we 'll see what happens.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I am only replying to this thread because I received the notification that @Velasco and @Razorjack mentioned me by name, it is only fair for me to defend myself here. To be painfully honest with you Razor, I agree with what you said on this thread but I just found your behavior disrespectful and off-putting, hence the disagreement. I'll be the bigger man here and actually say that I do agree with your post entirely on this thread.

For example, from my own experience, it is not worth it in the USA to game in college towns if you are an older guy. You simply run the risk of being victim to social politics and other things going against you to the point that the guys in a fraternity who are 18-21 have a leg up on your, even if you are better looking and more successful. The reason I know this is because I have been on both sides of the fence in this arena.

I also found your post that @Velasco pulled up as pure value, you make great points and a lot of that frustrates me too. Guys who want to go out and spam approach to prove themselves that they are doing "game" compared to guys who are actually getting results. Get me the guy who gets 20 lays in a year with hot girl while not doing 500+ approaches over a guy that does 1k+ approaches and doesn't get shit.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Long post but I did read through it @Teevster and I think it does deserve a like :)

I did not get the chance to read all the responses in the thread but I have been in a situation before where I had a "type" (tanned brunette white girls) and I did well with anyone but that type. Now I am a swarthy white guy who gets told he looks a lot like the dude in the pic below:

BNG-L-49ERS-0917-150.jpg

Blondes loved me and typically where I grew up, guys who had my type of look ended up with blondes while guys who looked more Aryan/blond haired ended up hot girls with the look I was into. I think this might just be common the world over, the whole biology and mixing genes or whatever shit I would not get into. Other members who share my look have apparently brought this very thing up. You're in Europe and I am sure both you and @Razorjack who is in Scandinavia probably see instances where a Nordic guy goes to the Mediterranean and cleans up while a Mediterranean guy has a higher value up north.

I even chatted up this really hot dark haired girl with olive skin and brown eyes who flat out told me "I can't date you, you look like my brother". Maybe it was a shit test I failed miserably but who knows, needless to say, my mind was not in it. I was focused so much on getting these girls but always found that a hot blonde was naturally more into me, nicer to me, more flirty, and my type would almost push me to "prove" myself. I kind of felt like I was having to fight for a chance as opposed to just being myself, it became a dilemma for me.

That was what I found was the problem, sometimes man, the battle is inside yourself and not outside.

Maybe I was acting too try-hard with these girls, carrying emotional baggage to the approach, and probably a novel of issues that were so subconscious that I started to become my own worst enemy. Now I know you want to hear how I overcame my inner game problems and went on to becoming the king of all pickup artists, not exactly.

I found that for a while, approaching hot girls with the look I deep down loved was kind of making me uncomfortable, it was bringing out the worst in me at times and surfacing my insecurities. What I did was start to game girls I was comfortable around meaning if it was not a Caucasian brunette with tanned skin, I was approaching her with my best.

What I did was I trained myself to be happy without being so attached to any type of woman, I found fulfillment in myself first. I promised myself that I am going to have a kickass awesome 10/10 life even if I never ever fuck my type, ever. The girls who are my "market" are going to get my absolute best and for my type, out of sight was out of mind. I'd even ignore my type intentionally and just focus on women who I felt brought out the most positive energy within me. At times, I'd have the type I always wanted give me blatant IOIs which I'd ignore and not act on until they became obvious.

Somehow it all started to come together because I found fulfillment in myself outside of women, I stopped letting that kind of shit beat me down. I ended up getting attention from women who were not my market because I was around women who were my market and I was my best self.

Now I can approach my type because I've already slept with a great deal of women who fit that look over the past few years.

My big lesson here was that always go for your market and with the types of girls you are strongest with. What you will eventually find is that some girls who are not of your market will now get curious out of you having other women in your life and now try to come into your life.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Long post but I did read through it @Teevster and I think it does deserve a like :)

I did not get the chance to read all the responses in the thread but I have been in a situation before where I had a "type" (tanned brunette white girls) and I did well with anyone but that type. Now I am a swarthy white guy who gets told he looks a lot like the dude in the pic below:

BNG-L-49ERS-0917-150.jpg

Blondes loved me and typically where I grew up, guys who had my type of look ended up with blondes while guys who looked more Aryan/blond haired ended up hot girls with the look I was into. I think this might just be common the world over, the whole biology and mixing genes or whatever shit I would not get into. Other members who share my look have apparently brought this very thing up. You're in Europe and I am sure both you and @Razorjack who is in Scandinavia probably see instances where a Nordic guy goes to the Mediterranean and cleans up while a Mediterranean guy has a higher value up north.

I even chatted up this really hot dark haired girl with olive skin and brown eyes who flat out told me "I can't date you, you look like my brother". Maybe it was a shit test I failed miserably but who knows, needless to say, my mind was not in it. I was focused so much on getting these girls but always found that a hot blonde was naturally more into me, nicer to me, more flirty, and my type would almost push me to "prove" myself. I kind of felt like I was having to fight for a chance as opposed to just being myself, it became a dilemma for me.

That was what I found was the problem, sometimes man, the battle is inside yourself and not outside.

Maybe I was acting too try-hard with these girls, carrying emotional baggage to the approach, and probably a novel of issues that were so subconscious that I started to become my own worst enemy. Now I know you want to hear how I overcame my inner game problems and went on to becoming the king of all pickup artists, not exactly.

I found that for a while, approaching hot girls with the look I deep down loved was kind of making me uncomfortable, it was bringing out the worst in me at times and surfacing my insecurities. What I did was start to game girls I was comfortable around meaning if it was not a Caucasian brunette with tanned skin, I was approaching her with my best.

What I did was I trained myself to be happy without being so attached to any type of woman, I found fulfillment in myself first. I promised myself that I am going to have a kickass awesome 10/10 life even if I never ever fuck my type, ever. The girls who are my "market" are going to get my absolute best and for my type, out of sight was out of mind. I'd even ignore my type intentionally and just focus on women who I felt brought out the most positive energy within me. At times, I'd have the type I always wanted give me blatant IOIs which I'd ignore and not act on until they became obvious.

Somehow it all started to come together because I found fulfillment in myself outside of women, I stopped letting that kind of shit beat me down. I ended up getting attention from women who were not my market because I was around women who were my market and I was my best self.

Now I can approach my type because I've already slept with a great deal of women who fit that look over the past few years.

My big lesson here was that always go for your market and with the types of girls you are strongest with. What you will eventually find is that some girls who are not of your market will now get curious out of you having other women in your life and now try to come into your life.
I needed to learn this so bad . Thanks

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2. There are Girls whom are truly Reds because they never have and never WILL like you

@Grand Pooba ,

I think this "Red, Yellow and Green" attraction traffic light thing is one of the most useless and self-limiting "theories" ever. It may help newbies to see things in an easy way, but it terms of improving result, it's useless.

Let me complete the answer for you:

"2. There are Girls whom are truly Reds because they never have and never WILL like you in a specific set of conditions and circumstances"

Here is a crazy thought, what would it take for you to believe the sky is green?

You may think this is stupid because you would never believe it was green, but what if 1000 or 10,000 or 1million people told you it was green and that you must be color blind. What if you were the only one in the world who thought it was blue making you a social outcast? How long then until you start to change your mind?

Attraction can be seen the same way:

What if the girl that was "truly RED" when you first saw her, was now in a setting / social circle / culture that admired guys like you and guys like you were seen as the "elite" and everybody now thinks that she is extremely stupid and became a "social outcast" for not seeing you as attractive.

I have seen and experienced this myself many times, the same girl could be a "truly RED" in one country / culture / nightclub and "the greenest of greens" in another setting.

Seriously, if you guys want to achieve results, stop wasting energy trying to develop some all encompassing attraction theory and work on figuring out how you can create those conditions where the REDs become GREENs. To me this question is worth the time and energy solving.

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Grand Pooba ,

I think this "Red, Yellow and Green" attraction traffic light thing is one of the most useless and self-limiting "theories" ever. It may help newbies to see things in an easy way, but it terms of improving result, it's useless.

Let me complete the answer for you:

"2. There are Girls whom are truly Reds because they never have and never WILL like you in a specific set of conditions and circumstances"

Here is a crazy thought, what would it take for you to believe the sky is green?

You may think this is stupid because you would never believe it was green, but what if 1000 or 10,000 or 1million people told you it was green and that you must be color blind. What if you were the only one in the world who thought it was blue making you a social outcast? How long then until you start to change your mind?

Attraction can be seen the same way:

What if the girl that was "truly RED" when you first saw her, was now in a setting / social circle / culture that admired guys like you and guys like you were seen as the "elite" and everybody now thinks that she is extremely stupid and became a "social outcast" for not seeing you as attractive.

I have seen and experienced this myself many times, the same girl could be a "truly RED" in one country / culture / nightclub and "the greenest of greens" in another setting.

Seriously, if you guys want to achieve results, stop wasting energy trying to develop some all encompassing attraction theory and work on figuring out how you can create those conditions where the REDs become GREENs. To me this question is worth the time and energy solving.

I don’t understand why everyone in this thread is turning against me and trying to make this about me and me saying that it’s not possible to get a Red and you should not try.

Again, I am not saying you cannot get a Red. You can.

End of story.

Now do you want to go for it when it’s in front of you? Please do, it’s totally fine with me.

YES! People have emotions and they change constantly. We are not fucking machines!

There are countless things that can change her position between the first and the second.

You want to solve the Red in the nightclub? Do it! I will applaud you if you win.

I say all of this as a guy who has witnessed this - the primary market of girls who are now Greens to me once found me most consistently as a Red.

I never wanted to be part of this thread and I don’t know why everyone keeps tagging me and then accusing me of taking a position I haven’t taken. I’m done here, you guys can debate about this. I don’t know why I keep getting singled out for a position I’m not taking but it’s ludicrous and stupid.

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
YES! People have emotions and they change constantly. We are not fucking machines!

There are countless things that can change her position between the first and the second

So when a "red" is converted, is it compliance and/or desire like teevster said in his OP, or is actual attraction generated?
Iirc Razorjack or someone else, had a woman, or still has right now, someone who was a truly red in the beginning, but now has been with for years. So no attraction generated over those years, as you can't create attraction but you can have compliance and/or desire, is that correct?

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I don’t understand why everyone in this thread is turning against me and trying to make this about me and me saying that it’s not possible to get a Red and you should not try.

Again, I am not saying you cannot get a Red. You can.

End of story.

Now do you want to go for it when it’s in front of you? Please do, it’s totally fine with me.

There are countless things that can change her position between the first and the second.

You want to solve the Red in the nightclub? Do it! I will applaud you if you win.

I say all of this as a guy who has witnessed this - the primary market of girls who are now Greens to me once found me most consistently as a Red.

I never wanted to be part of this thread and I don’t know why everyone keeps tagging me and then accusing me of taking a position I haven’t taken. I’m done here, you guys can debate about this. I don’t know why I keep getting singled out for a position I’m not taking but it’s ludicrous and stupid.

@Grand Pooba

Ah yes, nothing like a bit of seducers squabbling on a forum to spice up a Saturday evening during lockdown! LOL! :D

Easy mate, I'm not singling you out or accusing you of taking any position. It was just a reply to your post and it may not have come across clearly in my reply, but I agree with nearly everything you wrote. The only part I didn't agree with was what I quoted

There are Girls whom are truly Reds because they never have and never WILL like you

Otherwise we are in complete agreement.

My post wasn't about you at all, only an explanation of why I personally don't believe in the traffic light system much less "True Reds" and why I think discussing attraction theory in general is completely useless for improving results.

I also share your frustration about getting accused of taking a position that wasn't taken. This has happened to me several times and it's exhausting having to repeatedly clear it up.

Just made me realize that I need to cut back a bit on posting and spend some time with the family.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

BNG-L-49ERS-0917-150.jpg

France is not Scandinavia and your theories does not resonate with my experience. Neither Razorjack nor I happen to be nordic looking either (me more than Razorjack)

I have cleaned house in:
- France
- Uk
- Denmark
- Norway
- Bulgaria
- China...
and so on

Game is game period.

I have it easier in Norway than France because I am more used to the culture and have a stronger social frame, otherwise, not much difference. I love France, I love the women here, and I cannot say French women are objectively harder or easier to get than say a Dane.

I will not discuss such theories any further since they have been debunked over and over again over the years.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Velasco brough you in by citing one of your articles. This article states very radical positions such as "you cannot get REDS". This of coure has relevance for this thread.

You wrote a GC post (which btw was based on misinterpretation of Pablo's words) that was cited here. As the author, you will be confronted with the things you write in a GC article. And as the author of that article you will be expected to respond. If you cannot. It is as simple as that.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Teevster I would say that in latin blood countries you shoot more "blind bullets " ( aka you find more time wasters ) as women in general are more socially opened compared to nordic countries , where usually they are more reserved .

From my experience in nordic countries , after the hooking point , if you do not mess up things that bad it is very likely that you will pass the finish line , while in more latin countries it is a little bit further down the road and have to manage to get more investment from the girl in order to finish the line :)

Even though as a rule there is no difference from a country to another one , you need to take into consideration that there are different "thermometers " on how much investment is needed in order to move things forward :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The traffic light system is not useless, it is actually very good depending of your GOAL, not everybody gets off in converting reds, some guys just don't care or want to and find it a total waste of time....

As you can see some guys get a rush and excitement seeing how far they can go with the girl...

it all depends on what you want to do, to convert reds may take a bit more work and/or time in some cases, but not always....

The traffic light system was very useful about 5 years ago on club settings before online apps took over for example... it was extremely efficient at one point.... Which is when all these dudes, 60, aaron, manson started talking about it....

Also they were guys texting and totally wasting time on girls that were totally not into them and they have gotten to a point were it was almost impossible to convert....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Gaming in a foreign country has some advantages:

- you are different and locals can tell so you kind of peacock

- you become automatically a dtf dude

- your level of curiosity and excitement and newness comes out etc...

I personally do much better when i travel i would say triple the results...

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Velasco brough you in by citing one of your articles. This article states very radical positions such as "you cannot get REDS". This of coure has relevance for this thread.

You wrote a GC post (which btw was based on misinterpretation of Pablo's words) that was cited here. As the author, you will be confronted with the things you write in a GC article. And as the author of that article you will be expected to respond. If you cannot. It is as simple as that.

I honestly cannot believe I have to write this and spoonfeed this to everyone. Thought people are more mature and intelligent than this and can put two pieces of a puzzle together - maybe it's just being confined at home has raised everyone's T and aggression, and such debates are the outlet.

What's actually at debate is whether or not you SHOULD go for Reds, not whether or not you CAN or CANNOT get them.

But on top of everything, the whole idea of RED is a State that a girl holds for that particular moment in time, or at that moment in time.

Right?

So you quote me -
This article states very radical positions such as "you cannot get REDS".

Can you get a Red while she's a Red?

Or, is your whole argument presumed on the idea that she STARTS as a Red, and then you continue to run game on her so that she CHANGES to a Yellow or a Green and then goes home with you?

Because if Red is indeed a state, then you cannot get Reds. At least while she's a Red.

But we are here saying that Red is not an absolute with any girl, it is in fact a state that can be changed and does change.

And, is it or is it not worth it to spend the time to change her state to one where she'll go home with you (at that point she IS a Green or a Yellow).

Is this not what everyone is saying?

As the author, you will be confronted with the things you write in a GC article. And as the author of that article you will be expected to respond. If you cannot. It is as simple as that.

Yes, and people are misinterpreting my words, my posts, and starting a fight over what's honestly a stupid topic to begin with because there are SO many variables at stake.

So let's just summarize this:

1. Compliance based Game works. It's extremely effective, it builds on leading, and it can often create results out of thin air where none existed before.

It works. This we know.

Then the question of a Red - 2. Does compliance based game work with Red states? And, 3. should you bother to even attempt game with a Red state?

We already know compliance based game works - but with a Red it's presumed on ideas of state change. A state is not static, so then the question "should you attempt it"....

All guys that have this question first need to ask themselves this:
1. What do I want with women in my life in this moment?
2. What is the best approach for the situation to get me what I want?

Your answer to these questions will determine whether or not you should attempt to "flip a Red" - why people are trying to apply an "absolute" answer to such a variable question, I cannot understand.

This is not a binary answer. It's not a "yes" or "no."

Here's some radically different situations....

You're Day gaming in New York City, approaching on the street. There are dozens of attractive women walking by every ten minutes. You find one Red girl and she blow's you off a little - she's stationary, but there's tons of other single women just as hot walking around.

You're at a club and you just really want to get laid tonight - it's been a while since you've got good momentum. There's only 6 or 7 girls here whom are 8s and above. 8's have shown some interest in you. There's also one 9 but she seems like a Red. You really want to get laid and get momentum back.

You're at a club again and you've had really good momentum for a while. You're in the mood to push your game. There's only 6 or 7 girls here whom are 8s and above. 8's have shown some interest in you. There's also one 9 but she seems like a Red. You really want to learn some new stuff tonight and try to get the best you can.

You're Day gaming in New York City, approaching in a bookstore. There are a slew of attractive women hovering around - some 8s and one 9 - maybe under a dozen options total. The 9 seems Red but you've got tons of time and she's just your type. There's also tons of other single women meandering around but this girl feels like she's special.

You're Day gaming in a mall, approaching in a bookstore. There are a slew of attractive women hovering around - some 8s and one 9 - maybe under a dozen options total - but in the mall itself there are hundreds of other girls. The 9 seems Red but you've got tons of time - and you feel super horny. You're not worried about not getting a 9 - you just feel horny and would be fine with an 8.

Also since this is such a big sticking point for everyone here, I will have my article revised. So you guys will see that change tomorrow - completely unnecessary but since we're super serious about such semantics here from an article from three years ago....unreal...

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Teevster I would say that in latin blood countries you shoot more "blind bullets " ( aka you find more time wasters ) as women in general are more socially opened compared to nordic countries , where usually they are more reserved .

From my experience in nordic countries , after the hooking point , if you do not mess up things that bad it is very likely that you will pass the finish line , while in more latin countries it is a little bit further down the road and have to manage to get more investment from the girl in order to finish the line :)

Even though as a rule there is no difference from a country to another one , you need to take into consideration that there are different "thermometers " on how much investment is needed in order to move things forward :)

I used to think along those lines when I was a beginner - although different theories than yours . Truth it is mostly all in your head.

Here are some examples:

1. Some people always told me that girls in Scandinavia had lower ASD than other countries - i.e. were more sexually liberated. Well they are not any more closed off than other places - that's for sure. But I have met equally liberated girls in Hungary, Poland, Slovakia (my favourite "women spot" in the world) and Italians. And then I moved to France, and realized women do not have any sexual blocks at all - although there are other annoying things about French girls, such as the need to make every single thing so damn sophisticated...

2. Nordic girls are closed off - no! they are not. This is usually what Americans and other non-nordic people say because they simply are unable to calibrate to Nordic girls. It is as simple as that. They come to countries like Sweden with their "teasing" and bantering lines. It simply does not work well here, and therefore assume nordic girls are closed off. I am someone with tons of experience with nordic girls and never faced any issues.

3. Nordic girls are easier to get since they are sexually liberate: well not really. Again this is a wrong claim that circulates a lot. They are not much more liberated than many other countries (i.e. US girls are not any more closed off in my opinion). Additionally, Nordic girls are ruthless - they are selective as fuck. They will roast many guys in a minute. Which is why for example many american PUA's have weird claims about say Scandinavia (about their women being liberated) just to leave from there disappointment.

4. Latin girls are not necessarily more open minded to meet people. The bitchshield you can face from Spanish girls in a high end club in Madrid can be absolutely brutal. Same with eastern Europeans.... and same with Nordic girls.

There are differences, and differences from culture to culture. There are also individual differences within those cultures.

Bottom line, all these theories are just a waste of time. This is why you never seen skilled seducer discuss them, because we just go out there, see what happens and calibrate on the spot.

The latter is the ultimate universal key.

1. Go in there
2. Observe
3. Calibrate
4. Evaluate what you did and see how it works out (debrief the day after going out)
5. Adjust things, and change what did not work, or try something different and resume the whole process.

With experience with dealing with many different countries you will eventually get to figure out a country within days, or maybe within even a singular outing. When I go out the first night in a country I oftentimes spend the first night figuring things out, although I have managed to get lays the first nights, like the first week end in Paris where I pulled twice in a row the first week end.

In my opinion, the differences in difficulty are not really the existent. Also the differences in how women work and how game works is not that different either - although these small differences occurs and you will have to adjust to that.

It is as simple as that.

Easy in theory, but harder in practice - since in practice in requires a lot of experience dealing with different cultures and traveling a lot.

But making overall theories about how X girls are Y and so on is to me a waste of time and not a very interesting discussion.

Best,

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also they were guys texting and totally wasting time on girls that were totally not into them and they have gotten to a point were it was almost impossible to convert....

Over text you have limited playing room though. I do not believe you can convert reds via text. Maybe it is possible, but I am surely not able, nor willing to do it. As many of you here know, I am one of the worst texters on the planet, so yeah...

One thing to mention that is undeniable is that texting is probably the scenario where you have the least room for maneuver - i.e. with only limited tools at you disposal (oftentimes "weaker" tools)

>