Attraction - Can it be Generated? - An Introduction to Compliance-Based Game

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
@YS. you look like a cool and smart guy so i think this can be settled only via a social experiment .

If you will look like a homeless guy ( basically having to create attraction from thin air ) and manage to at least get out on a date a good looking girl , then all this talk will end and you will be a victorioso :)

In addition to this , if you manage to pull out this , I will also be your personal slave for 1 year and whatever you want me to do , including washing your ass , feet , etcc , basically making you feel like the emperor of the world .

What do you say ?

I do not want to be a dickhead , but my belief is that people like to over estimate their abilities in general , and things can only be settled via a social experiment

Bro I've gamed dressed like a dumbfuck hippie for 2 years. (Tanktop, shorts, converses, retarded hats, bandanas, jewelry, being somewhat fat, balding, zero money.) I don't know if it qualifies as homeless but definitely low status, outside of the status hierarchy.

Much easier to get girls than looking like I own very successful companies like how I dress now. (Mostly in a 3 piece.)

This money and looks thing is fucking retarded. It really really is.

We already talked about it in the other thread my man. :)

PS: I don't want you to be my slave my man but check out the Fearless infields from Max. He dresses up like utter shit, eats garlic, doesn't shower and goes on an insta date with a cutie. It's all in your head my G.

EDIT:

God, I'm getting all too pissed off, emotionally invested into this thread. Goddamn it's like an astronout who went to the moon arguing whether the moon is real or not. ROFL. I dunno what else to say man. Shit feels fucking crazy.

I love you all. Nothing I've said was out of hate.

But my God you guys are frustrating. Literally blinding yourself to everything that you don't want to see and nitpicking lines to respond to.

I don't know why I've invested into this thread so much. Much be the Corona bullshit getting to me.

Peace out guys! I've said all I've said here.

Love ya all!

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bro I've gamed dressed like a dumbfuck hippie for 2 years. (Tanktop, shorts, converses, retarded hats, bandanas, jewelry, being somewhat fat, balding, zero money.) I don't know if it qualifies as homeless but definitely low status, outside of the status hierarchy.

Much easier to get girls than looking like I own very successful companies like how I dress now. (Mostly in a 3 piece.)

This money and looks thing is fucking retarded. It really really is.

We already talked about it in the other thread my man. :)

Yes ... and I totally agree with you :)

But in the same time you are also making a very bold statement , by saying that attraction can be created from thin air . On this logic it means that you can be a hobo and still pick up any hot girl at any time . One thing is to pick up medium and cute girls ( i mean you were a hippie and most likely you were picking up some cute girls , but usually this was not the norm - plus most likely the girls you were seducing were also hippies one way or the other ) , and a totally different thing is to seduce hot girls being at the lowest point on the social ladder , but this should not matter if someone can create attraction from thin air .

Again I do not want to be a dickhead , but very bald statements have to be supported by very bald social experiments , otherwise it is just talking over a couple of drinks with your friends , then you blackout and that's it , no one remembers anything from the previous night haha

Last edited:
Reactions: YS.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yes ... and I totally agree with you :)

But in the same time you are also making a very bold statement , by saying that attraction can be created from thin air . On this logic it means that you can be a hobo and still pick up any hot girl at any time . One thing is to pick up medium and cute girls ( i mean you were a hippie and most likely you were picking up some cute girls , but usually this was not the norm ) , and a totally different thing is to seduce hot girls being at the lowest point on the social ladder , but this should not matter if someone can create attraction from thin air
Bro. I'm saying attraction is not static. It can be generated or reduced. Ofc there are baselines and I believe not being unattractive (disqualifying yourself) is more important than being attractive. All of game is based on generating attraction by being attractive or acting attractive. If you have certain extremely off putting things ofc they can brush girls off due to the attachments of that.

Being homeless does not only effect attraction my G. It causes A MASSIVE LACK OF COMFORT AND FEAR. It's not about attraction. She literally is disgusted, afraid by you and you're not in her reality/tribe. I'm not talking about that shit AT ALL.

But it's so so so nuanced. You wrote a good reply so I replied back. You seem a reasonable guy too.

I'm just saying attraction is not static or binary.

And no amount of attraction you can generate would be enough (you probably won't have a chance to generate attraction) because there won't be any social comfort that would allow a girl to talk to you in the first place.

You wouldn't talk to an attractive homeless girl in a dark alley in Pakistan wanting you to come to her no matter how attractive she is and how attracted she is due to FEAR and lack of social comfort. (Because she's gonna mug you.)

Not everything is about attraction. These extremes examples fuck up so many things other than attraction.

That is all.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sorry mate for being a dickhead , I really hope I was not that rough with you . But if you felt that way , just so you know it was also with a little bit of love haha

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sorry mate for being a dickhead , I really hope I was not that rough with you . But if you felt that way , just so you know it was also with a little bit of love haha

No worries bro. But please do check out the Fearless infields, they are eye-opening. Max already did your little challenge for you. Went on a date and all. No need to be a slave, love ya too. :)

Fuck man, even Neil Strauss back in the day made people dress up like shit and not shower to break these BS beliefs. I'm not saying it helps but it definitely isn't the defining factor.

Like these concepts were solved 20 years ago, there lies my frustration when they pop up over and over again with conviction.

Again,

Much love

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
check out the Fearless infields from Max. He dresses up like utter shit, eats garlic, doesn't shower and goes on an insta date with a cutie. It's all in your head my G.
lol YS I recognize your behavior because I was you in 2015-17 lol. So its kinda like speaking to my little bro. Have fun man. This is a very fun hobby and I'm glad we're on the same side :) I'll try not to shit on you anymore, because I love your passion for the game.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
lol YS I recognize your behavior because I was you in 2015-17 lol. So its kinda like speaking to my little bro. Have fun man. This is a very fun hobby and I'm glad we're on the same side :) I'll try not to shit on you anymore, because I love your passion for the game.

Velasco, I really don't know you but I see that you are someone who doesn't like to learn, is filled with extremely limiting beliefs, not well read in PU theory/evolutionary biology and extremely close minded. I don't know why you are so condesending, never defend your points well, always strawman, move your goalposts, only respond to certain lines you want to respond to or not but you probably might be the worst person I've ever come across to argue a point. Literally.

Either you're not arguing with good faith at all or have extreme ego defense mechanisms. Maybe both.
I hope we come to see eye to eye in the future.

Read back this thread in a few years man.

You will see literally every single person with some experience in-field doesn't think the way you do.

Don't read my posts, I've only went into this thread 2 days. Just 2. Spent a few hours, responded to people. (Mainly 4 people, you, greenleaf, pinpin and now BigPapa) Other people were more or less aligned / compatible with my ideas.

Read;

- Skills
- Razorjack
- Bacchus
- Teevster
- Gunwitch
- Chrance

Really...

Why are you so blind?

It's nice that your ideas create a reality in your head that gets you laid.

I really don't want to break that. I actually thought to myself should I post this a few times lol.

That's probably why you never respond to (or even acknowledge) anything that clashes with your reality.

I get it. Gotta defend that shit. It got you this far, right?

I feel myself getting sucked into the same energy.

Definitely, I'm way too invested into this thread. (Getting those dem notifications before I could close the damn forum LOL.)

You remind me of my days in Berlin. If you ever come to a place, change your scene/identity or that you would become incompatible with the people where you actively need attraction PM me, I'll help you out.

Truly, no bullshit. I will.

Peace out bro.

Last edited:

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Trust me @YS. , @Velasco is not the worst guy to argue on this forum , there are guys way worse than him haha
Haha, I dunno man. The guy literally never responds to anything from anyone but just says what he wants to say.

Actually what he does is a great skill for frame control infield but it's terrible for a good faith argument in a forum on an important topic.

I hope to meet these worst people to argue soon! :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright I am out of this thread.

It ain't my job to convince people here what it and what is not possible on the highest level. Gunwitch told me in private that actually, most guys DO NOT want to know and actually get provoked by such info, because it shatters their reality and make them defensive. We can see that clearly in this thread.

Nevertheless, another reason for me to stay out.

Have fun guys.

here is by skills a week or 2 ago:

The problem with forums in general is that, if they have not seen it or lived it they say it can not be done...

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
by saying that attraction can be created from thin air

You can create a re-action out of thin air.
I’ve tried reading through this thread like five times, I get stuck on trying to get past page six.

Can you get a reaction from women?????? I can.

New Game Vs Old Game
Alpha Vs Beta Vs Omega
Inner Game Vs Outergame
Online Game Vs Day Game

We go back to New Game and Old Game. What I believe this thread was about.

The new game I haven’t been practicing as much, for the year or two sedfast was dead I hung up my PUA hat and sort of basked in life.

I spent most of my time these last two years just sitting at bars drinking apple cider. Became a regular,

New game *[For the average person] is paying more money for less value. I only realized it after Covid because I walked into a Starbucks and now the staff ask me how much milk and sugar I want in my coffee.

New game for players is pretty much an extra shit test here AND after Covid *[Which has changed the game] we will see less packed bars, clubs etc.....A lot more women to be single and ready to mingle.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright I am out of this thread.

It ain't my job to convince people here what it and what is not possible on the highest level. Gunwitch told me in private that actually, most guys DO NOT want to know and actually get provoked by such info, because it shatters their reality and make them defensive. We can see that clearly in this thread.

Nevertheless, another reason for me to stay out.

Have fun guys.

Yeah, I've experienced it as well.

Makes me wonder why I should even bother posting. Feels like a huge waste of time when you have to put more effort into cleaning up the pollution than moving new ideas forward.

I'm thinking if I have some thoughts, why bother with the shit-show. I'd rather just discuss them with a few guys like Teevster, Baachus, Skills, Gunwitch and Chase in private or offline.

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
I like girls with attitude & picante , and this usually are more on the yellow towards red spectrum of things . This are , based on my experience , better looking on average and more intellectual , but for validation the green ones are what you need :)

It just feels good when you put your hands in a girl that has attitude and slam her into the bed , you feel like a proper man , close to our natural being , cave man style haha
i think it's a big mistake to say that just because a girl is red or yellow she is better looking on average and more intelligent. the greens i get are on chancellors lists, extremely successful professionals, and very attractive (imo)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
i think it's a big mistake to say that just because a girl is red or yellow she is better looking on average and more intelligent. the greens i get are on chancellors lists, extremely successful professionals, and very attractive (imo)

Yeah her color to you, has nothing to do with how attractive she is on the 1-10 scale. See the discussion about going for an 'easy' 8 over a 'time consuming' 10.

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah her color to you, has nothing to do with how attractive she is on the 1-10 scale. See the discussion about going for an 'easy' 8 over a 'time consuming' 10.
Yep! Weird but true. The hottest girl I've ever banged (the teenager I think I wrote about in one of my FR's?) was a huge green! On the same night I was getting rejected hard by a few chubby 6's despite using all the tech here, and then I 'met eyes' with this girl who was my idea of an 8-9 and she walked up to me, said 'hi', and we were kissing within maybe 20 seconds. Then rubbed her pussy and stuff near the bar (lol) and banged her at her parents house

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'll make this very simple so we can move on from this discussion. I said to me 'reds' are girls who are either or a combination of: Not physically attracted to you (this one you can tell immediately via her subconscious facial expression to you upon approach. This is the kind of reaction an ugly person (even if he's styled his hair in the fuckboy haircut like you recommended to him, works out, and dresses "high status"), is all too familiar with. Maybe you guys should go out cold approaching sometime with a facially unattractive wingman, so you can see for yourself the reactions he typically gets on a night out (not saying he'll never get laid via cold approach. Because there do exists 'greens' who won't find him ugly) if you were lucky in the genetic lottery (you would rate yourself a 7+) and don't typically receive that kind of reaction yourself. Because this is a perspective you simply will not understand, if you aren't ugly yourself) or not sexually available to you (has a guy who fulfills her sexual needs and she's obsessed with him - for an SNL, our biggest value proposition is going in with the lover frame...where you communicate (non-verbally and verbally via frames) that you will fulfill her unmet sexual needs that her boring husband or borefriend fails to provide...but what if the guy she's with does satisfy her sexual needs?) Those you can't flip.

And then I said there are your 'reds' that are flippable. Those who do find you attractive, but are just in a bad mood, where she's not really open to talking to anyone, upon you approaching her. I believe YS posted a Field Report where the girl he approached wasn't feeling him, but because her friends did like him and even encouraged her to lighten up. Via that social proof, he was able to win her over.

Then I said that approaching (or being approached by) a girl, after displaying preselection/social proof, in front of a girl who potentially might be a red is legit. But at that point...she's not really a red, as Skills said, which I agreed with. I have lay reports I've written were this was the case. Because of that social proof/preselection, I was able to get the attention of a girl that probably wouldn't have given me the time had I approached her first.

Then there were guys here who relayed tales of sleeping with a girl, who initially blew him off the first night/day they met (either because they weren't sexually available the day they met them or for some other factor). And then I said, via the mere exposure effect, with time spent over the long haul, continuously displaying attractive behavior around her, there'll come that time where she'll flip for ya. The problem is...this wasn't the question being asked. As the majority of cold approachers here are interested in flipping 'reds' that night or the following day2. Not several weeks/months from now. To Razorjack this would seem like a waste of his precious time. As he'd rather lay an 'easy' hot girl. than go on several dates with a 'time consuming' hot girl. Which I don't see the problem with.

So you can see, we all agree on all these points (the social proof method is not 100% bulletproof, but it def works)...not so close minded afterall, ay? Where we disagree is where you approach a red, while she's a red (that of the unflippable kind: your physically unattractive to her/she's not sexually available. 0 attraction. 0 compliance), turning that around, and banging her that night. Bacchus suggests curiosity gambits and open loops (which have been field tested by me (the open loops) and someone who messaged me via PM, that doesn't want to comment on this thread, because he's afraid he'll get banned for going against the tribe elders in this thread), while Teevster suggests sex talk. but when I asked to provide an example of this, I did not receive a response on how'd he go about hooking a 'red' this way, when she's being non-compliant.

Couldn't he have used sex talk to hook the non-compliant girl in this report:

No eye contact whatsoever from the girls. That sucked. So I tried to deliver a quick line.
“I love this place. Despite being so cold outside, it has a lot of warm people, so I guess it balances things out.”
One of the girls responded with a nod, signaling “cool story bro.” Ouch, didn’t go as planned.
So what did I do? I escaped ASAP. Again, you do not want to make the rejection official, as this can damage your social proof. You don’t want girls to make a public scene.

Note that:

• I did not face them. I just tossed in and opener from a 45 degree angle. This way, I am not overly intruding. This kind of removes their options of bursting out in bitchiness or making a scene. I did not engage, after all, I just threw a line in to test the waters. This is a good strategy when it comes down to opening in situations like this (people everywhere, no social proof).
  • I leave ASAP whenever the waters are cold. This way, I don’t come off as needy, and I avoid triggering a rejection.
In other words, I did not lose face, and I avoided making them feel intruded upon.

I quickly moved back to one of those “no-see zones” and looked for a new target.

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Because this is a perspective you won't understand, if you aren't ugly yourself) or not sexually available to you (has a guy who fulfills her sexual needs and she's obsessed with him - for an SNL, our biggest value proposition is the lover frame...that we will fulfill her sexual needs her boring husband or borefriend isn't doing...but what if the guy she's with does satisfy her sexual needs?) those you can't flip.

That's a really important point, if they already have a fulfilling LTR partner. Whether thats night game or day game that you meet them. They may have a partner, and thats why, or one reason why, my thread summary was that only sometimes you can flip a red, not always.

That said, with people talking about hypnosis, and also sphere of influence, would those be enough to flip a red[SNL or over a few dates] even if they're fulfilled at home? My guess is the answer is no since , I don't think anyone? has said all or even most reds can be flipped, but asking anyways.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'll make this very simple so we can move on from this discussion. I said to me 'reds' are girls who are either or a combination of: Not physically attracted to you (this one you can tell immediately via her subconscious facial expression to you upon approach. This is the kind of reaction an ugly person (even if he's styled his hair in the fuckboy haircut like you recommended to him, works out, and dresses "high status"), is all too familiar with. Maybe you guys should go out cold approaching sometime with a facially unattractive wingman, so you can see for yourself the reactions he typically gets on a night out (not saying he'll never get laid via cold approach. Because there do exists 'greens' who won't find him ugly) if you were lucky in the genetic lottery (you would rate yourself a 7+) and don't typically receive that kind of reaction yourself. Because this is a perspective you simply will not understand, if you aren't ugly yourself) or not sexually available to you (has a guy who fulfills her sexual needs and she's obsessed with him - for an SNL, our biggest value proposition is going in with the lover frame...where you communicate (non-verbally and verbally via frames) that you will fulfill her unmet sexual needs that her boring husband or borefriend fails to provide...but what if the guy she's with does satisfy her sexual needs?) Those you can't flip.

And then I said there are your 'reds' that are flippable. Those who do find you attractive, but are just in a bad mood, where she's not really open to talking to anyone, upon you approaching her. I believe YS posted a Field Report where the girl he approached wasn't feeling him, but because her friends did like him and even encouraged her to lighten up. Via that social proof, he was able to win her over.

Then I said that approaching (or being approached by) a girl, after displaying preselection/social proof, in front of a girl who potentially might be a red is legit. But at that point...she's not really a red, as Skills said, which I agreed with. I have lay reports I've written were this was the case. Because of that social proof/preselection, I was able to get the attention of a girl that probably wouldn't have given me the time had I approached her first.

lol girls in clubs give HOT GUYS the subconscious look of disgust you are mentioning as a sign of a “true red”. Hence why the concept is useless. HOT GUYS get that look too. From the perspective of these guys, they just got shot down all while being good looking dudes. this “subconscious look of disgust” is NOT 100% proof of impossibility to lay, it is only evidence. And if there isn’t 100% certainty, then she is NOT a true red, which is why there’s a scale, since knowing completely is also not possible.

You can define a “red” as whatever you want.

Red = girl you don’t have sex with (subjective)
Red = girl too impractical to have sex with (subjective)
Red = girl impossible to have sex with (impossible to 100% prove. Only girls you can meet and not have sex with are dead ones)

And a green likewise.

It’s all goal post moving and semantics battling

“No, she wasn’t a true red, just a hidden yellow lol” <== this shit is notruescotsman101. Redefining a concept when it is convenient. You have done this a lot @Velasco and you will continue to do it. But it’s not your fault, since the concepts themselves lend themselves to being easily redefined.

Maybe the use of the light system should be discouraged since as a framework it adds nothing new to anyone’s lives - literally just synonyms for “csnt fuck”, “maybe can fuck” and “definitely can fuck” or whatever you find useful.

You are basing a “true red” off of physical attractiveness, all while hot guys get the same look of disgust as ugly guys. So you need to move the goal post again. Please, use another phenomena. You then base a “true red” off of sexual availability, all while girls lie about their relationship situation or cheat on their boyfriends.

All your criteria for whether she is a “true red” are 100% based off your gut feeling, the same gut feeling guys get when they see a set and say “no, she’d just shoot me down”. You’re trying to take your gut feeling and apply it to everyone on earth - “bro, if u approach and you see these signs, then you had 0 chance with her; if you can’t see them, then you just need more infield experience.” Lmao you need to do at least 100,000 approaches till you can be a licensed mind reader

Edit:
This is also my last post in this thread. Expect more redefining, no true Scotsman, and goal post moving past this point. If you are a reader, then the primary lesson you should glean is that attraction/compliance can be created, and that it is not easy to do, and that is all

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
You are basing a “true red” off of physical attractiveness, all while hot guys get the same look of disgust as ugly guys
Its if SHE finds YOU ugly. Just that traditionally ugly guys on average get this look way more often than traditionally good looking guys. This doesnt mean traditionally good looking guys NEVER get looks of disgust from girls. Capish?

You then base a “true red” off of sexual availability, all while girls lie about their relationship situation or cheat on their boyfriends.
Girls dont around SNL random dudes when they in love with their man ("the only girl you cant get is a girl that's in love with her man" - YaReally). Girls cheat on their boyfriend? Obviously. Ref experience lol

>