Audio and/or video of your cold approaches is it useful?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I recently have some audio of my daygame/supermarket approaches. It's good because I've listened to them and can see some possible areas of improvement. Is it worth posting any of it up?

Is there any risk to that? I can silence out the name I give and some store location. If you sound stupid, or awkward, thats a risk, right lol? But I mean to then go and post it online? Thinking about the ones got roasted by pewpew person, or other similar youtubes aka incel tv.

Remembering how the woman reacted ie sometimes they might take a step back and stuff. If there was some video to go with it, you can't "remember wrong". I'm talking about how some pua videos might[iirc of couse] have had a video wire on them, so you dont see the man, you only see the womans reaction.

Thats different to having someone else video you both from a distance away. I'm aware thats probably the best solution, but at this moment in time I'm not about to do that.

Last edited:

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes, it's worthwhile to record yourself audio or visually, especially so if you cannot recall your conversation. You need to know what you are doing before you pinpoint which parts are good/bad. Do censor their names to avoid legal issues. Reflect on the conversations and ask questions here.

>