Before I Self Destruct

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Aight, I said I would, so let's get it. Chapter 3 BITCH. (1 - 5 pages) (2 - 17 pages)

Let's pop this off before I self destruct....

Relationships

I have some FB's and one recent OLTR. I don't call her my girlfriend, but I'm her boyfriend. She knows it. The good thing for me is she's leaving in a few months. It's somewhat of a unique situation, and I give the biggest thanks to some of the GC members who I've talked to.... they've helped me through so much of it.

Sunshine

My OLTR. She's a beautiful girl, had a hard past, and is coming out as one of the strongest bitches I know. Best sex of my life. Hands fucking down.

I feel completely myself around her and I love the shit out of her. It's a shame she's leaving.

As my feelings grew (and eventually went down... as every relationship goes) I did my best to keep in check the "off-switches" I have in my head. I can't let myself go too deep in investment because of logistics. Were I to do that I would simply suffer hard... and so would she.

On that note, I do think about how her leaving will effect her extremely hard. The longest we went without seeing eachother since we started fucking was 2 weeks. That was a BIG deal for her. One part of it is that she's very high sex drive, and the other part is how much she's rationalized her good feelings about me. Oh, and she's highly orgasmic. I've only seen one girl cum faster than she does, and she... had a bit of a problem xD

Anyways, we plan to do a LDR until it fades out (or, I do...). She'll eventually find a guy with good dick and fall in love with him. And she's allowed to. I HOPE she does. She deserves a good guy with good dick and a good life. I'll probably be her side dick guy once she's explored more of her new, 6 figure life.

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for her.

Just bad timing.. as they say...

Late Bloomer

I fucked this chick a while back.. let's see.. here we are. She's been some fun. Very petite girl, so I literally break her every time we fuck lmao. She's one of my smarter girls and I like our chats a lot, actually. We don't cuddle too much. She know exactly what it is and is pretty predictable at this point.

I did have an STD last year that I thought she gave me, but (at least what she told me) it wasn't her and I got it from someone else. That was a hard frame to come back from....

But then fate threw us together. She showed up at my industry job and I was hella nice to her. That left a GREAT impression. Weeks later she catches me at my other entry level job and I treated her the same way - moved it into breaking off from our jobs to grab lunch. We caught up and scheduled a drink at mine... the rest is history.

She behaves ;)

Piercings

I stopped fucking her when I met Sunshine. Frankly, I was about to move her into MLTR territory and Sunshine just blew her the fuck out the water.

I've recently sparked conversation again and she seems open to meeting. I have been informed that she's banging this dealer I know in the mean time. Ah well, I know how to make her cum a lot... we'll reunite soon enough..

Other girls

I fucked a few girls during the quarantine times and it was okay. Two were fucking crazy and perhaps some day I'll write about them. A lot of management compared to some other girls in my life, honestly. In some ways Sunshine has made me complacent, I'll admit.

But hey, when you're having the best sex of your life it's hard to pull off, you know?

Approaching

I've been reallllly horny recently. I've made some approaches in grocery stores, but they only went okay. I didn't know how to hook well enough and get them out of the "we're in public barrier".

As far as night game knows, I've grabbed some numbers, but that's been it. It comes down to a lot of working the lines (since everyone has to be separated at tables where I'm at). I'm fucking plotting though....

I think the best way to do it right now is to do an "early land grab" and walk into line when you see a few hot chicks in it, and right before you get seated, build enough rapport to join their group. This strategy is highly variable and requires a lot of calibration, but I plan on doing this completely solo very soon.

Or, my buddy told me how his friend just went up to a table and ended up pulling chick.

This, I actually kinda love. That means ALL group opens. That's some of the hardest shit to do. Even if it doesn't work, I'll learn so much from doing it..... and when it does work, it will be extremely rewarding. Also plan on doing this soon.

Social Circle

I'm moving slightly away from my super big party area (I lived right in the heart of it for a year) with a more focused roommate.

I just got tired of all the hardcore partying... :p

Too many (in my mind) low value guys that were leeching.....

Yea, I'm either leaving the city soon or I'll keep building relationships with the new friends I've made. Quarantine brought me extremely close to some of my inner circles and now I want out... I'm just not walking the same direction as them right now.

The good news is I've gotten into some parties with people I consider "exclusive" about their stuff. It's fun. But, yeah, the alphas of the groups attempt a lot of posturing. I think I mentioned some notes of it in another thread. We'll see where it all goes, and I plan to explore this until I leave.

That way, I'll learn the most, whether or not it works out ;P

Self Development

I was in the best shape of my life before quarantine. I lost a bit of muscle, but I've been in the gym every day since it's opened. Coming RIGHT back bitch.

Emotionally, I've had a lot of time to think. Most of my issues boil down to two things:

1) Give, don't take - provide value to everybody and be invested in what other people have to say. Stop thinking so highly of your life and ego, invest in being INTERESTED in other people. It's a bad habit of mine to be too selfish minded

2) Learn to say no - I say yes to short term fun way too often. I need to assess more situations that bring long term fun. I've been building some side hustles aside from my current jobs (industry & medical). I want 35 y/o me to be fucking set as shit (mid 20's now).

As much as I'd love to get into all the details on this, I plan on doing this in a private journal ;)

I will be making the "monthly assessments" in this journal again, and grading myself every month. For now, I'm getting it going. This is for me, you motherfuckers ;-*

All comments welcome, I love new perspectives.

LEEEEEETTTTTSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hue

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

So, I had planned on staying home and writing all night. I just got my laptop back and was eager to jump back on all my work that I had to pause.

Then, of course, my bartender friend texts me to come out. He's been in Thailand for months and actually hadn't even planned to return. In a series of events, he's back in town for another year! Fuck yea.

He bartenders right next to my house, and after some back and forth he convinced me to come out with all his coworkers.

The moment I walk in I'm greeted by an old lay. We were fucking like rabbits last cuffing season, until her birthday rolled around. She got boyfriended up with this really protective / helicopter guy. He fucking HATES me lol. But... he's not here tonight.

She talks a lot of shit to me, but I know she loves me ;) It mostly has to do with a bit of a fuckboy reputation I've garnered in some of my circles, mixed in with some toxic people to stir the pot. I always am able to just laugh off her attacks and she eventually cools off and lets her hair down around me.

I do some networking and make friends with more bartenders and bouncers. Could come in handy later....

At one point we're sitting around the table and my old lay starts talking about how protective her boyfriend is, only to talk about how I'm a really good fuck just minutes later. Apparently I'm into some kinky shit? lol. I don't think I did much more than put my thumb in her ass in that regard. Or call her a dirty little slut while we fuck.

But that combo tells me she's edging towards cheating. I strongly considered trying to pull her home that night. I decided against it, to lay out a longer game with it. This goes against moving fast, and part of me is telling myself that I just made excuses.

On the other hand, she's pretty defensive about her sluttiness now that she has a LTR, and I know that ASD could hit REALLY hard if I shot my shot too early. She could have blown up on me.

So instead I just keep gaming her and drop a seed that Sunshine (who's not really my girlfriend) is leaving the state in a few months. I also invited her to my party tonight, mentioning that I thought to earlier but imagined her boyfriend would object.

This associates the "do not touch" button with hanging out with me.... and now she wants to push that button even more.

Since we've fucked, my value has only continued to increase - and mentioning my OLTR shows that I'm also capable of emotional relationships. And because we were basically nearing MLTR status before she went monogamous, this might leave a little chase in her mind towards me; I framed myself as a lover, whereas her boyfriend does typical needy, jealousy-driven bullshit. And that is not something she's ever seen in me. Even the night he fucked her and later pushed for monogamy, I was pretty much indifferent (almost encouraged it lol).

I'd put money on it that we fuck in the next few months. Just need to aim up my sights.

Her boyfriend would probably slash my tires if I did it when they're together too, so that's something to think about.....

Other than that, I opened a server with a fat ass who I met a week before. She seemed nervous to talk to me - and probably had no idea I was friends with all of her coworkers. So next time I see her my value will be much higher in her head.

That's all for now. Party with Sunshine & all of her friends tonight.... then I believe another one with some different bartenders on Saturday. We'll see what I can leverage.

Oh and Late Bloomer texted me late last night and wants dick. We'll see to fucking her before Saturday's events.

White Wolf

Rookie
Rookie
Great post, thank you for taking the time to write it.

Other than that, I opened a server with a fat ass who I met a week before. She seemed nervous to talk to me - and probably had no idea I was friends with all of her coworkers. So next time I see her my value will be much higher in her head.

I sometimes wonder where such nervosity can come from, and I can't do anything when I sense nervousness in a girl I approached, I start to think she is afraid of me and I go bananas, how do you generally deal with that?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, there are good types of nervous and bad types of nervous.

Good types of nervous are where she is still smiling, looking down submissively, fidgeting, etc. They look cute when they do it. Basically, they see you as super high value or really attractive and they don't know what to do with themselves. You can be "intimidating" in your presence simply because you're such a fucking boss.

Bad types of nervous are when she legitimately looks afraid. That means you're literally intimidating her and making her scared. They will not be smiling, and if they are it's one of those "frozen" faces where you can tell it's just a masking they're throwing on because they don't know what to do. I've seen it happen before when a drifter-type grabbed a girl I was with by the arms and she couldn't get out of his grip. Luckily I was there and jumped in like "hey let's get out of here" and took her home. She thanked me x1000 because she didn't know what to do.

So generally you want to think about their sympathetic nervous system.

Are they so excited that they can't contain themselves and kinda spilling all over themselves with it? That's good nervous.
Are they freezing up and shutting down? That's bad nervous.

when I sense nervousness in a girl I approached, I start to think she is afraid of me and I go bananas, how do you generally deal with that?
Just stick around for a bit and see how the set goes. Try to have a calm and relaxed posture, tone, and expression. Bring warmth and comfort to the situation, and let her nerves die out. You don't mean any harm, so you have to do your best to communicate that nonverbally.

Regardless the type of nervous, you want to get her to center and kinda "join in" on your vibe. Let her bug out for a bit, but as conversation carries make things light. Once she has settled down a bit and is acting a little more normal then you'll actually want to do things that excite her in... fun ways ;)

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Okay - been a bit... busy with things.

Skipping over some FR's here.... I'd rather just report relevant shit (little did I expect riots to break out the same time as my new-found drive).

Friday

Lol my OLTR, Sunshine told me that a girl at my party was hardcore suggesting a 4some with me, her, Sunshine, and this other dude who's super cool in one of my groups. I was all for it.... but it didn't happen.

Sunshine also had a super emotional moment with me, telling me that I'm the most caring guy she's ever had a relationship with and that she loves me more than any other guy she's been with. :)

Man..... do I hope she means it.

I guess being outside the matrix has made me slightly paranoid.

Saturday

Began drinking with an old friend. He invited us to a party. Almost as soon as I get there, THE hottest chick there is eyeing the fuck out of me. Don't get me wrong, she was probably only a solid 7 by my book (but I've been told I'm a douche when it comes to ratings).

She eventually swings her way into my groups conversation. I could tell she wanted my dick but was doing her usual girly shit to subcommunicate it to me. I flirt, but deliberately remain slightly aloof.

With this crowd in particular, they don't so much like the fact I fuck a lot of girls (Piercings is one of the hotter girls in their group [respectively] and several of them were upset that I stopped fucking her once I met Sunshine. They were like "why would you just suddenly give that up???").

Long story short, some of my social circles simply don't understand what being a sought after man / a man that understands women truly means.

Yes, I'm a total douche for implying my friends are below me when it comes to women and I go out with them.

That has nothing to do with whether I get laid or not.

Anyway....

Shes telling me how cute I am and about how she doesn't really wait for conversation to lag... basically how she LOVES people that speak with their actions, not words.

And my rusty ass.....

DIDN'T take her into a room..

ANY ROOM.

She wanted her brains fucked out, and I didn't move fast enough.

Instead, after we won a game of beer pong, all I did was pick her up and make out with her. I should have stuck with her HARD right after that and moved, moved, moved. But I just chatted with her a little more and didn't give her everything at once to try and make her chase.

Except that allowed attraction / excitement to regress back down, not what I want.

Then later, another girl who was eye fucking me I can see talking her ear off.

My gut said she was sabotaging the whole damn thing.

Next thing I know the party is transitioning places, and it looks like she's leaving.

I run up to her and find out her plans, then tell her to give me her number.

She said I already have it. And I'm like wtf? lol

Turns out I already had her number, from an approach years ago.

Her number shows up in my contacts lol.

I check the texts and she never replied to me xD.

Lololololol.

She goes "I knew it!" and bails.

And like that, a totally fuckable chick wisps out of my fingers, when moments before she could feel my cock getting hard on her body.

Remember gents, strike the iron while it's hot.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Reflection on Saturday

So, I didn't add all the positives that I had from my interaction with that girl I lost. After all, we did make out in like 15 minutes of me being at the party.

The moment I saw her I recognized she was the hottest girl there, so that piqued my interest, nonverbally. I held my handshake slightly longer and bumped up my "lazer eye contact" just a little bit more for all first interactions.

She had a banana tattoo on the back of her ear she was showing off to people. Most of the time I just remained chill with a pleasant smile and let most others do the talking. I rifted off of some other people's jokes to add value to the convo but not draw too much attention on myself.

When the conversation started to die out with the group, but it was still going, I turned to her directly to make it 1v1 and asked her,
Me: "why do you love bananas so much? ;) "
Her: "yea I was hesitant to get it because I thought people were going to make it sexual all the time, but I just LOVE BANANAS".
Me: "haha, well either way it's a great thing.... do you have any others?"
Her: "YES! I have one here on my side *lifts shirt to show side*, and here on my thigh *lowers pants to show thigh* :) oooops teehehe I just almost flashed you".
Me: "well you've been checking out my ass since I walked in, I'm sure you felt like showing off to me too... that is why you're talking to me right?"
Her: "hahaha yes I just wanted to get a better look of your booty - you got me"
Me: "I knew it! ;) yours is pretty cute too not gonna lie"

At this point I was using light touch and the sexual vibe was building pretty hard. I move us over to play beer pong which makes it wayyyy too easy to escalate touch from her side whenever a development in the game happens. I had touched her ass a few times, and I probably had the best game I've ever played lol. I don't take pride in it (it's fucking beer pong lol), but any competition looks good when you're smoking your opponent.

I would say things like, "I love this girl" whenever she said anything funny / sexual / let her hair down. She honestly was super bubbly and cute. At the very end of the game I grab her, spin her around, and yell celebratory stuff. Then I simply went "come here" and lifted her up, talked to her for another 2 seconds with our faces almost touching, then turn her away from the crowd and do a quick makeout.

That might have worked, had I immediately leaded super hard to come inside and fuck me.

She says something along the lines of her friends judging her (one of them I literally heard go "Banana... no...." lmao) but that's okay because I'm super hot in her mind.

I lost her for a minute, she talked to her friends, and it was game over.

Thursday

I went out with my coworkers + Sunshine. At one point I opened a 9 and she was showing me subtle but very clear IOI's. Then Sunshine came up from behind me and basically botched the whole thing. I watched as the 9 became insecure about either 1) me doing this to everyone else or 2) me having a girl who I was already with.

The way I opened her was about her tattoos. She explained them really quick to me and I thought of some way they all blended together as one giant metaphorical statement and she was impressed by it. Might try to pull of something similar with other girls (kinda how like when you say a girls dress compliments something about her, her tattoos told a larger story about her and it simultaneously qualified her).

After party at my house - Sunshine got way too drunk and I'm considering soft nexting her (which, realistically, would only mean another couple of days that I don't resume contact. She drove me somewhere Friday morning, and we exchanged 1 text on Saturday. Normally she's sending me memes and trying to facetime me a lot, and there's been no contact since then.

Friday & Saturday

Spent the weekend out of town. Had some fun new social circle stuff but none of the girls who I gained their attraction were hot enough to fuck, imo.

Tonight

Date tonight with a super successful girl I met off of Tinder (doing REALLY well for 24). Going for the informational date, methinks. I had it work wonders in the past so I'll just replicate what I did with her and adjust it to this girl. Will have to evade boyfriend material and cut the interaction off fairly early (going for an hour-long date or so).

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tinder date was a little too fat. Pics were inaccurate. She was very sexual in conversation and basically used sex talk on me. Though it didn't work. Hahahaha.

Then my buddy calls me to go out with him and two other girls for a "wild night".

One's a feminist and extremely fucking annoying lol and the other is this cute petite chick. I started super well and you could tell that they both wanted to fuck me. As the night went on I fucked up a couple frames dealing with the feminist chick, and lost the hold I had on the group.

Though, frames are nice, since you can flip them and make people change their mind about you by acting contrary to however you were before.

My buddy helped me out and eventually we get back to my house. Except we were kinda competing for the cute chick.

I decide to make a power move and I sit down very close to the cutie, get my arm around her (which she liked), and then eventually said we should do a house tour. We go around the whole house and eventually get in my room. I do the trick with the holographic painting that you need to be on my bed to see and lift her up so she can see it. When she's done I went "did you like getting picked up?" (no pun intended lol) and she says yes.

So I lift her up and do a make out, then start to lower her on my bed to kiss. I would have kept going, but the fucking feminist chick starts yelling her name and she has to go back. I grab her number really quick and talk about discretion then we return.

After that I use sex talk on my patio with her, and we make out again. Then the feminist went full bitch and pulled both of them out of there. I was so glad that bitch got out of my house lol.

Will follow up with the cutie and see what we can do. Usually nothing comes out of shit like that though :p

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got hit with some serious left hooks in life. Some are a little personal to share but it had me struggling financially and emotionally for weeks. Feeling back on my feet now and overall see it as a growth experience about how to prepare for disasters when a series of earthquakes fucks your whole house up. Posting for a bit of an update.

Piercings
Fucked my best friend. Haven't spoken to her since.

Late Bloomer
Scheduling fucked us meeting up for over a month. Going to her house tonight.

Sunshine
In all the chaos that permeated in my life, I went through a difficult phase where I was convinced she was fucking one of my close friends under my nose. I see now that it was all insecurities that came out as a result of stress, rationalization, and looking for something that wasn't there. It was all in my head, but I kept it in there for the most part. She leaves the state in just over a week.

I've moved her from OLTR to high-end MLTR in my head again. It was never supposed to reach "girlfriend" status since she was leaving, anyway. I don't want a serious long distance relationship. As her and I talk about things, it's slowly hitting her. I've mostly absolved my emotional hardship with it, for now. I'm very excited to get back out in the field. Let's hope she's not super difficult to replace.

Seeing her for 9 months has definitely made me a little complacent when it comes to other women, and I should consider myself lucky that I will soon have a ton of free time / growth time back to continue improving.

She taught me so much.

Other Girls
I'm getting opened all the time. Day game and night game. I had 2 girls in my bed last week, but my roommate came home (when I told him not to because I was about to have a threesome) and he went straight to our door and totally ruined it. I was pissed lol.

I have realized that a lot of people see me as a bonified "player" because I have not been discreet enough. It's creating more and more reason that I dive deeper into raw seduction skills, master discretion frames, and reengage with going out alone again.

Social Circle
There's an end date on how long I'll remain in this city, too. While I'm enjoying plenty of the fruits of my social opportunities, lately I haven't given a shit about "working on" my social skills to meet cool people for the sake of meeting cool people. Right now I just want pussy and life goals. Full rogue is more fun when going out, anyway. I just wish the distanced social circumstance wasn't seeming to be limiting that. Maybe I just have to be bolder and "hook" groups I see out super fast, then just plant myself at the table with some excuse as to why.

Idk, that's just where I'm at right now. People suck and when you're walking a different beat outside the matrix (or on the borders) they don't like that.

Perhaps, now that I've cut some people off and watched some other people leave in my life, I'll be less restrained from jumping into the flow with new people who are more compatible with my outlooks.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sunshine
In all the chaos that permeated in my life, I went through a difficult phase where I was convinced she was fucking one of my close friends under my nose. I see now that it was all insecurities that came out as a result of stress, rationalization, and looking for something that wasn't there. It was all in my head, but I kept it in there for the most part. She leaves the state in just over a week.

^ if you felt this is your gut, something was off in the behavior or the micro expressions you are getting from her.... Some type of gut inner feeling was warning you, you may have been wrong about your close friend(and who knows)... But 99.9% of the time when we have this type of gut feeling we tend to be right.... And we look for ways to become the women defense attorney.... (just an observation)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^ if you felt this is your gut, something was off in the behavior or the micro expressions you are getting from her.... Some type of gut inner feeling was warning you, you may have been wrong about your close friend(and who knows)... But 99.9% of the time when we have this type of gut feeling we tend to be right.... And we look for ways to become the women defense attorney.... (just an observation)

Well, along that process I reached a conclusion that she's allowed to do that if she wants to. I stopped caring (in spurts, sometimes it would come back) even in the situation that she did fuck this guy we work with. That's what the O in OLTR is for anyways. We made a rule of it not being someone in our social circles, and that if that happened it would bother her. It bothered me too, as you can see, but then I fully digested that even in that scenario she still loves me and wants to fuck me above all other guys (what's the big deal of a ONS / a purely physical relationship when I'm doing the same thing?).

Then, @Franco and @Grand Pooba pointed out that it's a superior frame to not care than it is to have ANY sort of emotional reaction, and really spelled that out for me. So were it true and kept as a secret, the utility of not caring, or prying for that matter, is levels above most all alternatives.

Lastly, it wasn't a gut feeling. It was a paranoia, trust issue thing. Something I've had issues with in the past before.

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Relationships
Late Bloomer is boring in bed. I'm slowly gonna cut her off.

Sunshine leaves the city tonight, then the state on Sunday. Seeing her one more time tomorrow and then that's it. Will reconnect in about a month. Going forward, I'm going to try to set the standard of phone calls / face times TWICE per week, and not go above that. She's gonna push for more, I can already feel it. But if I keep this exactly how I want it now, it will create a much better behavioral pattern than if she's trying to call me and take time away from me every day.

She was over last night and cried pretty hard. It was sad. Set some good frames and cheered her up though :)

New Girls
I decided to pop open Tinder again, since I said I'd wait before Sunshine left until I did full-on cold approach and have some motherfucker rat me out.

Then I kinda forgot about it, but the app stayed running I guess, haha. I started getting notifications and I guess my match messaged me first.

My bio is "the kinda guy that asks a shrink about all their problems", which I stole from an old associate.

Tuesday
Her: Your shrink must love you (laughing emoji) what else are you into? (smirk emoji)

Wednesday
Me: plenty of stuff lol I feel like I just don't have enough time for everything
Me: guitar, podcasts, writing, to name a few

Thursday
Her: listening to podcasts or do you have your own? (shocked emoji) but ooh I totally get it, I'm trying to learn how to play the violin but definitely need to make more time for it!
Her: (duplicate double text)
Me: haha a little bit of both ;)
Me: learning to really... feel out an instrument isn't always right off the bat. takes some practice until you can just flow into it...
Me: what's got your time so consumed? swiping guys on Tinder or just trying to survive nowadays? (smirk emoji)
Her: Ooh fun! But ik, I've learned to play the guitar but the violin is a bit more technical (embarrassed smile emoji) but I'm sure at some point my playing won't make people's ears bleed... I'll just give it some time lol but ooh I've just been working on my portfolio, taking care of my dog, basic survival (smirk emoji)
Her: I have put a decent dent in my Netflix shows though

few hours later
Me: haha sounds about right.. well good, I'm glad you like a challenge ;D
Me: do you drink? I'm sure we could see where a conversation leads us over some tequila, maybe wine...
Her: Yes I love challenges! And oh I do partake in drinking once in a while (eyes looking emoji) big wine fan lol would you be free tmrw night?

hour later
Me: ah, tomrrow I've already made some plans :p
Me: are you free later on? say Sunday evening or next week? :)
Her: Ooh Sunday should work!
Her: Btw my phone number is [number] (blushed smile emoji)
Me: sweet, I'll text you ;)

Just shot her "hey this is Hue from Tinder... save my number ;D ", as I typed that up got a reply.

She made that super easy for me ngl lol.

I feel like she'll probably be a little basic for my taste. Pictures I'd give her a low 7. I'll ask for more before I meet her in person. Been fooled once too many times hahaha.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Date with Tinder girl went *alright*.

I didn't set good enough frames about being nonjudgemental or discrete before bringing up sex talk. Getting some rust off on 1st dates, I guess. She said she was already fully aware women can have 8 orgasms.

Then she accidently, while snooping, discovered my sex toy / accessory box. I should have made things VERY sexual after this but I didn't. I only talked about the toys she was examining nonchalantly. I was more focused on setting up an escalation transition than I was getting her wet, and that was a mistake.

She eventually starts asking me about what I wanna do with my life and I gave her too legit of an answer... which probably boyfriend slotted me.

On my bed she said aloud "idk right now I'm wondering is he worth it? can I have long serious conversations with him?" lol

At one point Sunshine called me because she was having anxiety about her moving situation. That was fucked, and it totally train wrecked my headspace, vibe, and general mood with the seduction.... happened super early on too.

Eh, she was ONS material anyways.

On to the next. Gonna try out some day game later since bars are shut down early af.

Hue

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Date with Tinder girl went *alright*.

I didn't set good enough frames about being nonjudgemental or discrete before bringing up sex talk. Getting some rust off on 1st dates, I guess. She said she was already fully aware women can have 8 orgasms.

Then she accidently, while snooping, discovered my sex toy / accessory box. I should have made things VERY sexual after this but I didn't. I only talked about the toys she was examining nonchalantly. I was more focused on setting up an escalation transition than I was getting her wet, and that was a mistake.

She eventually starts asking me about what I wanna do with my life and I gave her too legit of an answer... which probably boyfriend slotted me.

On my bed she said aloud "idk right now I'm wondering is he worth it? can I have long serious conversations with him?" lol

At one point Sunshine called me because she was having anxiety about her moving situation. That was fucked, and it totally train wrecked my headspace, vibe, and general mood with the seduction.... happened super early on too.

Eh, she was ONS material anyways.

On to the next. Gonna try out some day game later since bars are shut down early af.

Hue
Every girl I run the 8 orgasm claim to know this, again almost every girl, at this point you say oh really so tell me which ones they are and they will not know, they confuse 8 orgasm = 8 ejaculations vs 8 different types of orgasms, you need to continue talking in a straight line

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
they confuse 8 orgasm = 8 ejaculations vs 8 different types of orgasms
You mean they confuse it with being multi-orgasmic (as in able to keep having orgasms with little recharge time?)

And yea, that makes sense. Should have just continued to open up on the topic beyond the introduction.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You mean they confuse it with being multi-orgasmic (as in able to keep having orgasms with little recharge time?)

And yea, that makes sense. Should have just continued to open up on the topic beyond the introduction.
Yes exactly, they confuse multiorgasm with different types, I even explained this in my demo specifically

Reactions: Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Had a ridiculous night on Friday and got back into the social scene in my area. Lots of after hours are going on now so I'm tryna surf into that territory. Problem is more people than I knew were aware I was dating Sunshine, and that's already given me problems. Right now the frame is either "we're not together anymore" or "we've always had an open relationship and now we've definitely changed things".

Ended up sucking on this chicks tits, attempting a blowjob in the bathroom, and she puked on my dick. She was fucking crazy though so I'm letting that one go lmao.

Saturday I went to a rave and had to stay super late to pull off what might not even end superbly well. I think my attainability is too low with this girl.

Italy
So, back in like, April 2019 my friend introduced me to this super hot Italian chick. He's been trying to hit that for years but could never get out of the friendzone. That night I end up talking pretty sexually with her and going direct early on, so that's always been her first impression of me. I could tell by the way she looked at me from the get go she's attracted.

We tried to pull the whole group that night. The group consists of her and two latinas. We're gonna call them THE TRIO. These chicks are BEST friends and are tied by the hip EVERY time I see them together. They take tons of bathroom breaks to discuss everything and isolating has ALWAYS been a problem. When we tried to get them back to my apartment (which was super conducive for fast closes, right next to all the bars) they ubered out of there before we sealed the deal. Hindsight my friend could have much better game so that hurt us... he's too much of a nice guy.

Fast forward several months and she shows up with the same guy to one of my after parties. I was pretty drunk that night and don't fully recall everything. I do remember my preselection was high as fuck at my own party and I ended up pulling her into my room, then got her on to my bed. We weren't hooking up yet but I was barely off in my window to kiss and then the other members of THE TRIO show up to get her out of there. I specifically remember if I had gone in for the kiss like 2 seconds earlier it would have at least landed a make out. I'm pretty sure like EVERY fucking decision about guys is carefully deliberated by them and so it's hard to run my fast-style of game on her. I don't remember how the rest of our interactions went that night.

Next, I see her out at a bar on her birthday - quite surrounded gain by her two friends, amongst others. That night I moved her to a seated area and had us agree to drinks, then got her number. When I got it I showed her her contact name, where it reads "some random bitch from the bar" with a heart lol. I texted her and it reads as follows:

Me: hey this is Hue. some random girl gave me her number at the bar last night.. [girl] I think. does that ring any bells for you?
Her: Oh hey yeah that sounds kinda familiar lol
Me: haha I thought it might (smirk emoji) how was the rest of your birthday evening? any highlights or just business as usual ;P
Her: it was good just hungout at [bar] then came home lol how was the rest of your night?
Me: kicked off the after-party when I left.. it got a little wild actually lol. soooomeoooone should have joined the fun
Her: Lol I didn't know about it!
Me: it's okay you probably couldn't have handled it ;) we'll have to tone it down for you a little when we grab that drink
Her: Lol hey I stayed up drinking with you until like 5 am that one night
Me: rare form, darling, rare form
Me: you doing anything Wednesday night? I'd love to grab a drink over [theme] at [bar]
Her: I'm training at a new job right now so I work literally every single day the next couple weeks :/ I was lucky to have today off
Me: bummer! no worries.. maybe some other time
Her: Yes some other time!

So that's your typical "I'm busy every single night and I would love to but can't" type shit. It's the worst when you know a girl is totally attracted to you.

From all of our interactions and these sort of flirty/gamey texts that I tend to overdo sometimes... my attainability is way too low.

Fast forward to a couple months ago. I'm having my last huge party and it's a fucking banger. Sunshine is there, Piercings is there, THE TRIO is there, and a ton of other people I know are at that shit. Really fun time, and a hell of a way to end the year at the place.

So - I made the mistake of having Sunshine, Piercings, and Italy all in the same place. I never intended for that to happen, but it did. Huge break of the rule in OR's to never let those girls around eachother.

Sunshine is my OLTR at the time, Piercings is a FB I had been texting (though I hadn't seen her since February, this was July), and Italy I was working on back in March when Sunshine was still MLTR. Sunshine and Piercings used to work together, which I pretended I didn't know for a while. Piercings knows I'm aware (she told me) but Sunshine thought this particular night was the night I find out. Italy sees me flirting with Piercings, but being physical and intimate with Sunshine.

So there's a lot going on with the frames they're picking up on.

That's fucking social circle for you.

The more socially intelligent member of THE TRIO, that crafty bitch, knows that I want to bang Italy. Somewhere, she must also want that to happen, or else I don't know why she would go and do this. She goes up to Sunshine and tells her that I'm hooking up with one of her friends - and as far as I know she doesn't know I had a thing with Piercings (in this case, she meant Italy, who told me this weekend that the same girl told her that Sunshine was my girlfriend that night).

So that chick deliberately told Sunshine that I was banging Italy, who I hadn't hooked up with, to... idk - hopefully break us up? Or maybe she's just a sadist, I don't know lol. It would make sense she did so to open up my availability, since she more or less seems on board with me fucking Italy from what I can tell. She smiled at "us" when I was with her this weekend, and acts pretty friendly towards me.

So that night Sunshine comes up to me and tells me that a latina girl just told her I'm also banging / have banged another girl at the party. Knowing all three relationships going on at the party, I basically take an L with Piercings and say it must be her. I explain we haven't been together in a long period of time, because what actually did happen was I stopped fucking Piercings after my first lay with Sunshine. Sunshine blew her out of the water. We had way better chemistry, she was better in bed, and she was all around more positive & fun to be around. So I chose to play that frame.

In reality, Sunshine was talking about Italy, and confronted me on it. This was a big enough distraction to her, and I sold it well enough, that she believed it was an honest mistake. Weeks later she told me that it was actually another girl the latina was referring to and I just said I didn't know what she was talking about, I haven't hooked up with any other girls at that party - which was true.

It's best not to lie to women, or bend the truth. It's best to not have to lie at all, and I try my hardest not to do it. When you HAVE to lie, you damn well better sell it. A good way to sell it is to use another truth to silence that other information, since you can be that much more confident about the information you're putting out there.

Anyway, that's mostly water under the bridge now, as far as my frames with Sunshine go.

We good in the hood for now.

I downgraded her to MLTR because she left the state ;)

(also, I'm enjoying the simple feeling of being single again :) way less real estate in my head about one girl)

Fast forward to this weekend.

I show up to this rave afterparty at around 1:00 AM. Good times, good conversations, great djs. Soon enough, THE TRIO shows up. My one buddy, Jim Morrison, is banging the emotionally intelligent one, Crafty Hoe. I go straight up to Italy and start talking to her. Things go well.

I notice for the first time, that she has a hard time giving me eye contact because she gets too anxious looking directly into my eyes. I have blue eyes and for some people it's too intense.

We talk for a little while, then right before she's gonna tell me a story, I cut her off and say to continue it outside. We sit in chairs outside and talk and I break the touch barrier. We had alone time for all of two minutes before Crafty Hoe shows up. I play it cool and extend the conversation to her. Then we get in the mix with a bunch of the other partiers and it gets a little convoluted conversationally.

My buddy who DJ's comes out and I can tell Italy is also attracted to him. Italy is a fine ass girl so he's obviously down for whatever lol.

I had to keep the attention a little bit in my direction without clogging up everyones social drains to "compete" but mainly I just play it cool. He's more Alpha and I'm more Sigma so it would be an uphill battle anyways.

For about 3-4 hours we go back and forth of talking, dancing, drinking, and whatever. Many bathroom breaks between THE TRIO.

At one point, I get her on the couch and start deep diving her. We have some fun conversations about what sex is like on MDMA, or even kissing on MDMA. She's apparently on that & some blow so her anxiety is a little high. I have my arm around her and our legs are touching. I ask her about the eye contact thing, cold read her, and she tells me I'm on the nail... if my eyes were brown it wouldn't be as big of a problem for her.

I do what I can to have her look at me in the eyes (girls usually get turned on when I'm gaming them because of how I stare at them) but she's struggling, despite her being compliant with touch otherwise.

When she gets a little more comfortable, I bring up how we never got that drink, "weren't we supposed to grab drinks a while back? ;) "

She says yes and then tells me she was told I have a girlfriend, and explains Crafty Hoe telling her about it. She describes her physical features and clearly knows it was Sunshine. I explain that while there was a girl I had feelings for, it was agreed in the beginning we were keeping it open because she was leaving - I essentially deny she was ever my girlfriend. I add on that I'm surprised she heard that, because I hate how much people try to showboat people like they're "theirs" and I think that what's going on between two people should stay between those to people - that's where the value is an any sort of relationship anyways (discretion frame). She throws in that she was cheated on by her last boyfriend, and I say "I'm very sorry to hear that."

She says "I like what you're saying.... [changes subject to a painting in the room]". That could have been her ASD kicking it, or Female State Control. I know I'm having a huge positive effect on her and she probably doesn't like losing "control" over her emotions, so she changes the subject. Or she's on drugs and thoughts simply come intrusively. At one point she mentioned her mind was kinda racing because of the blow, and she wishes she didn't mix the uppers.

The party continues and we all dance. I'm getting extremely tired but I'm not satisified where I left things. I like this girl quite a bit actually. She's stunning, she carries herself with confidence, is very independent, has great taste in music, and a good sense of humor. I wish she was aware I genuinely felt that way, but because of my attainability woes, it's likely hitting her ears with a "player" filter on :/

We all move to another after party. On the way Jim Morrison calls me weird (which, like, wtf dude lol) but I just say "and I wouldn't have it any other way, Jim ;) " which fends off the attack and just makes me look more confident. I'm not gaining much traction at the new place though, and I sort of socialize away from the girls at this point. I do make a point to sit down next to Italy once more. The girls all want to go back now (lol, women) to the original rave. I'm fine with this so we do. On the way back we walk with our arms locked. She's warming up to the idea of being with me.

We come in pretty hot and dance our asses off for a little bit. I actually show off some of the hips here lol. I'm competing with that DJ still, who now that everyone has cleared out is taking more of an interest in Italy. I'm not doing a dance off so, I sit in a chair seated that's seated the rave room, and wave her over to sit down. Way more low effort hahaha.

She happily complies. This time I get my hand on her ass. I can tell from her body language she's really liking it, and then she looks directly at me with a turned on smile. I reengage her with some deep dive (I actually don't remember what I said because I was a little fucked up and tired this late into the night), and end up finding the conversation about how she's just anxious about going on a date with me. I cold read the fucking shit out of her, and then ask her, "so all these thoughts you have and what ifs going on in your head.... all these things that could happen on the date... what if we go and you're just as comfortable as you feel with me right now?" and she slowly agrees.

This, may have been an escalation window. I could probably have landed a makeout - and I think I should have, in hindsight. Getting a really high emotional rev might have done a lot for me as far as her investment goes. That said THE TRIO is still there and I believed it VERY difficult to get her away. In the beginning of the deep dive about the date, I framed it as "I know you're glued by the hip with your friends tonight, though I'd like to have a time with just us" to counteract this "miss".

She brings up how she doesn't get off work until like 10. Which to me, is a bullshit excuse lol. I've had dates that start at midnight, and we're at a rave at 6 AM for fucks sake. I tell her exactly what we'll do, why that doesn't matter, and how we'll do it. Fuck the curfew lol. She agrees, slowly. Fairly high resistance. I think her thoughts and anxieties were racing.

15 minutes or so after this I call my uber. I'm fucking exhausted. At the very end, I say my goodbyes, and then go up to her and tell her to walk me out. Fucking Crafty Hoe follows us out once she agrees. I talk a little bit more with her on the stoop, and I land a kiss before I left. The kiss was alright, could have been better.

The next day I text her, and meet almost the same shit as before,
Me: Italy that was fun last night... looking forward to this Wednesday :)
Her: Hi!! We might have to reschedule for a day I don't work because I won't be home until like 10 :/
Me: no biggie! what days are non-working days for you?

next day
Her: This week probably isn't the best. I don't have my schedule next week but I'm usually off on Tuesdays
Me: my schedule is harder to predict with [job] & [job] until the week of usually. when do you typically know by?
Her: I'll probably know Wednesday!
Me: (a-okay emoji)

Back to square one!

Part of me says I had to go for the pull home then and there, it just would have been tough with the resistance I was getting. I also had work at 11:30 AM, and left the party at 6:30 AM. I need sleep, yo lol.

Gonna text her on Thursday (if she doesn't text me Wednesday) something low effort, "any update on that schedule?".

If she sucks still with compliance, I will try a phone call next week.

If she sucks after that, I will probably ball-in-park text her.

I KNOW she likes me. She told me during the deep dive, and she said to her friend in passing, "I don't care if he's hot as fuck!!".

My issue is totally attainability.

Open to any forms of texting / calling I can do to try and wrangle that shit in. Maybe it's just non needy persistence?

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just got a new FB tonight.

I did a little video chat with Sunshine, we watched a movie and had a drink. It was alright. Not the same as IRL.

I will admit that several times it was just nice to see her.... in her nature... doing her thing.

So I guess I'm still kind of in love with her.

Saw the same from her, the whole "watching with a smile sort of thing".

Seeing her in a few weeks.

Anyways, the stuff you guys care about.

I get a text from my buddy tonight to go out.

APPARENTLY there's a bad bitch who's having a birthday party tonight, according to Stan Wilder.

The more I've gotten to know this guy the more I know he's full of fucking shit lol.

He get's laid all the time but his job is in sales and it shows. Stretches a lot of shit and uses tactics that don't work on me during conversation. He is good to go out with and is AMAZING at opening but other than that he's lost his "glow" in my eyes as a guy who I used to consider a natural.

I show up after the movie and its 5 dudes at a table. We bullshit and have fun but eventually meet an inevitable disagreement about exactly what we should do with the new curfew in town - leave bars early as shit (and we're already confined to tables).

So, eventually we end up having the group of "bad bitches" run into us after we both get kicked out at the same time. They invite us back to their house.

I walk into the house and immediately start screening for who I'm fucking tonight in my head. 3 meet standards, 1 has a boyfriend. Down to this black chick with a crazy good body and a pretty good face, or this white chick with a good face and a decently good bod. Both are fuckable. Upon walking in I'd give the black chick a 7 and the white chick a 6+.

I try talking to the white chick first just out of happenstance. She's kinda being a bitch so I laugh off the conversation and keep moving around the afterhours. The black chick, when I try to introduce myself gives me a weird answer.

"Small world...." she says, when I ask her name.

Stan Wilder and her are locking eyes and I see him starting to break frame.

He's met this chick like 20 times and doesn't know her name.

See, Stan is really good at "getting" girls but has NO LONGTERM FRAME.

He SUCKS at everything other than fast pulls (which, he's really good at).

I sorta laugh in my head about this and wait for their interaction to die off, kinda making joking comments on both sides about the awkward situation.... trying to lighten the mood a bit.

After that's all resolved and people go onto the fact it's a party, and get distracted, I reopen the black chick with something about how her name isn't "small world" it must be something else.

Obviously, her name isn't that. I'm not an idiot lol. Approaching her like this was far more about gauging her initial interest and seeing what I needed to do thereafter.

She bites, and we almost immediately start talking about traveling. Apparently she's got a weird mix of heritage so we start reading eachother on looks and traits.

All the while we're grabbing eachother in all the right ways. I started with her arms, quickly went to waist, and before I know it she's nudging her hips on me.

Okay.... go time motherfucker >:)

I know damn well she wants the dick based on her body language, so at that point I know it's just a matter of moving her around, escalating, and pulling her aside with good timing (as to not break the social flow of the room).

5 minutes later of doing that ^ she kisses me without warrant. I know I'm getting laid tonight at that point.

Then there was a slight wild card of everyone wanting to play a drinking game that demands everyone's attention.

She got a little distracted during this but all I had to do was put my arm around her, grab her ass, and talk in her ear a little bit before she got bored of the game and was more focused on me... I was much more entertaining anyways ;)

I tell her with a direct look and tone of sexuality in my voice that I think I need more of a tour of the house before I really feel comfortable with her, and she picks up on exactly what I'm saying.

She playfully shows me the house, and of course the last stop of the tour is her room. We get in there and slowly begin to look at her artwork. I lay down on her bed and tell her it's not as comfy as mine. She reacts trying to qualify, by laying down next to me... I tell her I know how we could get much more comfy, as I grab her body into me and proceed accordingly.

Now she wants to meet up again, and she asked me to stay the night. I treated her well all night, but never gave her too much. She would make a good FB, but I don't see her as MLTR or OLTR material.

Amazing ass.

Truly, something to be appreciated.

Used to compete in female body building competitions, and apparently misses her slim body.

Lol, women.

She already had an 8/10 body in my opinion. Face could be better, but she's still pretty enough for sure.

DSL's, and yup.

She sent me a bunch of emojis after I left over text.

Plan on texting her tomorrow about the fun time and converting from there.

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Aight this is long overdue.

Like, wow. It's been just over a year.

So much has changed in my life as far as women go. My OLTR has taught me a ton, as did joining up with this crazy party scene, as did starting to work at a nightclub. I'm not even sure what my lay count is anymore but it's near 100 if not already there. I guess I'll try and count from the last time I checked it (then it was 78) but I'm really not sure.

Looking back to around March I've been on an absolute TEAR through women. Finally fucked a 9-10 range bad bitch (who was a fucking freak omg). Did a threesome with 2 girls I had just met. Had more than one threesome with my OLTR. Picked up a hostess at a restaurant while on vacation with Franco and Grand Pooba. Fucked a girl in the bathroom with her boyfriend in the building. Have top dog naturals trying to befriend me (and sabotage me lol). Almost completely recreated my friend group. Changed my career trajectory significantly. I'm just not the same guy I was last year.

I thought I was in abundance before, but now I'm at the point where I've hit abundance mentality so many times it's really cemented. I occasionally have a slight relapse during moments I think I'm "losing" my OLTR but I know now that this isn't necessarily a bad thing (so I can move onto a new and better girl as some form of LTR) and that, while I've certainly made some mistakes to expedite the process, me "losing" her is more of a byproduct of it being a LDR than my value or something.

And that's probably been the biggest realization. My value. Or rather, how I measured my value. Frankly, I think it's really easy in the PUA community to get to wrapped up in female validation tying into a man's self worth. On the opposite end of the spectrum you have men that try to dissociate from their biological drives and I guess roles in dating & relationships (or betas who rationalize their need for women away because they don't have the option to start with) and that's not the right way to go about it either.

This mostly came from me making mistakes both in my OLTR and social circle. I've fucked up in social circle before, but I'd never had a REAL relationship in my adulthood other than FB's and some MTLRish stuff. In pick-up, when you make a mistake that could ruin the whole set. That bitch is gone if you said something incongruent even if you didn't mean it how it came out. Or if you said the right thing with the wrong body language. Little tiny mistakes can be extremely forgiving when you're trying to pull off a ONS or even a FB. In a relationship with higher emotions (and different types of emotions on both sides) and higher commitment, you can fuck up and the chick will stay with you.

As somewhat of a perfectionist, I started to self sabotage this way. I would fuck up and then be like "oh fuck I fucked up now I have to compensate" and this actually is a far, far worse response than just shrugging it off like nothing happened. Literally just forgetting about it unless covering the mistake is absolutely necessary beats going out of your way to "correct" almost every time. When you do that it just reverts closer back to people seeing you the way they saw you before. And when you're grounded in your value this becomes much easier to do.

Being in a relationship has helped me ground my value because, when I wasn't overcompensating, it reminded me again and again that this chick is still here for YOU. It may have even been a self-esteem thing. You can feel on top of the world when you're high momentum, but will you still have it when shit hits the fan? Will you still have that grounded confidence that you're gonna be back on top in no time when the world is giving you plenty of acknowledgements of you failures?

In PUA and women, I think that lack of actually being emotionally grounded was holding me back more than anything. I have some of my mentors, the experience the OLTR gave me, and my own discipline and self-work to thank for that. I know I'm not alone in this so, I thought I'd throw it in here. You can see it in my old journals, too. Not claiming to be perfect at it now, just significantly better than I was.

Similarly, I would fuck up in social circle when I was mounting a ton of social momentum and notice how quickly people forget about little shit. Because amongst little mistakes that you notice you're also doing so much cool shit that people shrug it off (most of the time). In nightlife too, people forget shit you've done all the time. It's shiny object syndrome x1000. I've gotten and am still getting a lot of experience similar to what Hector did in college and after college. Way too much expensive partying, but also a ton of insight into psychology and social dynamics. Definitely recommend it for anyone that is up for the costs, the challenges, and the party life.

People who used to hate me are reaching out to me and want to be friends now that I have status lol. It's pretty lame to think about, but for a hot second it is sort of a fun "fuck all of you bitches" hahaha. It doesn't go anywhere, and I think it's a very stupid thing to pursue, but this was extremely apparent over the past few months. Before I get ahead of myself, I just want to be super clear I'm not like some "king of my city" or anything. I'm just in a cool scene. There's tons of naturals, hot chicks, and people blowing tons of money on parties, concerts, and travel. People who aren't in it see it and think "woah that must be so cool". Then you get in it and realize that it's mostly image, most people aren't actually "friends", and it's really hard to trust people. Kind of like greek life in college except people are older (with more developed and experienced women ;) ) and have more money to spend.

I probably won't write any LR's unless I'm specifically requested to, but I wouldn't be opposed to writing one going forward. Just this weekend I banged a girl while on a family trip from a dive bar (32 y/o hairdresser with good skin and a bombtastic ass... 8/10) and then a girl from the social circle I was just mentioning (petite 24 y/o law student with tits way too big for her height lol... 7.5 / 10). I'm sure there will be more to come.

Right now, I'm totally fucked financially. The lifestyle has been wildly fun (concerts, going backstage with DJ's, bottle service, vacations) but I put thousands on my credit card and now I have to go into hiding until I pay it off lol. So yea, I might be on here more often. Thankfully I just got promoted at my sales gig and I'm working to set some more lucrative stuff up at the nightclub gig. Shouldn't take too long to find some more of that stability.

More to come fellas. And of course, cheers.

Hue

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Sunshine

I recently fucked up by posting something a little to fuckboyish on my social media and showed like 2% of a reaction when this natural we were with was being charismatic and she seemed slightly wooed. But I also gave her great dick before she left and we had a pretty solid night before she left. We do zoom and our movie night this week was a good one too. Sitting fine with her and we've settled into the LDR pretty well.

FB Rotation

Ol Reliable

Met this chick when I started experimenting with the sex therapist gambit I'm still perfecting. She fell right into it. The perfect FB. Pretty damn good in bed, does whatever I want, whenever I want, and yet she seems to want more. I think I'm the only guy she's fucking that she actually enjoys fucking. I could literally text her right now and she'd come over lol. Hopefully I don't get carried away with that. Nothing to report, with her, but I'll probably text her tomorrow to arrange what day we'll see eachother next.

Hot Weirdo

This chick is weird but has a great pussy and amazing tits. Cums like 7 times on my dick without me barely fucking her. I have her when I want her but she squirms so much that sex is difficult. Better as a backup plan.

Problem Child

Little bad looking bitch whos super sweet and innocent on the inside. Fucked her in Jan 2019 and then again a few weeks ago. She's prescribed meds. She's got a very wealthy family who doesn't appreciate her. Red flags everywhere lol. Need to make sure she's not gonna give me an STD because I've already caught her lying lol. Might text, might just forget she exists lol.

Need to Lock-In (fuck the 2nd time to establish FB)

Artista

I'm trying ton convert this painter chick into my rotation but she was being super affectionate during our ONS and we had really, really good sex. Like she is better than Sunshine (sorry babe) more than just marginally. Cuban hotty. I could fuck her four hours (no typo). Unfortunately she's doing all this weird she with tryna get me to buy her painting and not responding about meeting up now (even though she was trying to meet up hardcore after we fucked). I might have just messed up cuz I left on vacation and then had my girl in town so it was 2 weeks I couldn't see her :p.

Will send her a text tomorrow and try to recover something for lock-in next week. She also doesn't know about the OLTR yet so that conversation needs to happen ASAP.

Foodie

Girl I work with and fucked last Saturday. Pretty good chemistry personality-wise, not good sex chemistry. She's very controlling and I'm a dom... soooo :p. Shouldn't be hard to convert. I will do what I did with Sunshine just at a distance. I also only work 1 day a week there so I'll just try to pull her on those days. Will only be a larger problem if I want to pull a guest and she's watching --> drama. Or if down the road (or perhaps in the near future) I slip my dick into another work friend of mine ;)

With her I'll just wait until our next shift and bring her home that night. I did plenty of damage control the morning after we fucked.

DDLG

This girl is the 9-9.5. Super hot asian chick with blue contacts, a GORGEOUS lower body, tight pussy, and into DDLG (Daddy Dom Little Girl). Unfortunately I think I gave a little too much of a "I fuck lots of girls" kind of frame when I smashed and she has been dodging me. Then I ran into her a few weeks back at this naturals house (one of the ones who absolutely is trying to sabotage me, fuck Sunshine, and make me look bad in front of other girls. what a motherfucker). I played my hand against his and resparked attraction I think. But then I fell off on texting DDLG about it and now its up in the air. I could try to reach out again, or I could just forget about it and hope I see her again.

I will type up a text tomorrow for her and decide if I'll hit send or not. Don't want to overbook either.

Model Chick

Dumb as rocks and drama prone but she just left her boyfriend and moved out of the house. Fucked the living shit out of her and my work SC has been more difficult (low key) because of it. Really don't care if I lose her, but I'd smash again.

Leads

Hot ass black chick from social circle

Almost pulled first night we met. Her man just fucked up and I think she left him and/or is looking to cheat. Keeps inviting me to stuff but I can never make. Her friends adore me. Def wants to fuck but maybe isn't available / is worried about SC. May ask her to "hang" soon.

Girl from table

Got a girls number from my table and I think she's hot enough to smash, but also might work at another location at my company. Gotta be picky when its and inside job. I don't know enough about her to go on a date, not a chance. Just gonna keep pushing back a meet and let her chase. Her texts are pretty high investment.

Girl from family vacation

I got her number and set the after-morning text. Might hit her up next time I go up state... or I could just go out alone, try to pull, and only text her if I fail ;)

Red Head

Got a red head's number at an after party. I definitely gave her a hard invite for margs but over texty she's been more dodgy when I brought it up. So I ghosted. Gonna text her tomorrow and throw her a hard ball pitch.

21 y/o

Got her number at a bar before my vacation 2 weekends back. Haven't heard from her. Hail mary text tomorrow.

22 y/o

Sucked my dick in the bathroom about a month ago. Super, super flaky, but keeps txting me. Really annoying. Guess I'll text her because I know she'll eventually be down for a booty call. Last one she gave me though.. I went home from a party I could have pulled at and THEN she flaked. It was like 4 am so I was super annoyed. Very low on totem pull.

Social Circle Leads

Too complicated to document. Would be meaningless. There's also so many it's like stupid lol. Been using IG game on a ton of hoes and it's slowly working. Some look good and it'll probably happen next I see her, some it's maybe, some it's just getting started. And some are hot orbiters lol.

Go me for being a huge slut lmao

Last edited:
>