Hustler's Ambition

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ayoo

Finally, exams are done, I can sit the fuck down and focus on what's really important to me:

Seduction, Music, Career, and Knowledge.

I've been meaning to get a Journal started for a minute, and after checking out different parts of the forum enough it feels appropriate. Great way to organize my observations, progress, and success (I've been having success and failure but have been way to busy too write about it).

Strengths:

- Comfortable with approaching in social atmosphere
- Able to stay motivated after failures
- Body language
- Strong eye contact as a tool for tension
- Persistence
- Voice
- Moderately good-looking
- Been told I'm "smooth"
- Joining clubs and networking. I plan on becoming the VP or president of my freestyling club within the next year
- Motivated and interested in topics independent of eachother

Qualities that are good, but not great:

- Social calibration (I receive a polarized response from people)

- Conversationalist (I can't fucking stand small talk, and find myself hard pressed with some people's responses/engagement who prefer small talk)

- Texting (I've gotten many girls that eat everything I text right up. Leading, innuendo, warm texts. But, some take forever to respond or stop)

- Confidence (overall, I feel that I'm confident, yet it becomes shaken when there are outside stressors sometimes.)
- With the polarization of responses from people, I've been told my some that I "walk around like I own the place" or that I'm opinionated. Personally, I do not feel this way. I'm fully aware that my opinions are nothing more than my opinions, and the rest is body language (I hope I'm not being ego-syntonic)

- Escalating (Once I have a girls interest and the logistics are aligned, I move them home fairly easily. However, once at home I still sometimes meet problems with LMR

- Reputation (The people - loose friends - that I would hang out with in high-school (everybody that partied) have given me a polarized response as well. I either see a high amount of respect, girls thinking I'm attractive, or, being labeled a party-boy, cray, or even a slut under some circumstances.

- I've cut back on drinking, smoking, and recreational drugs

- I've vastly expanded my clothing style. Currently buying from Banana Republic, Guess, and multiple Street Wear shops. I'm aiming for a style that combines "nicer" clothing that I like the look of with more casual styles like chicago and new york street wear.

-Been working out, and in good shape. Definitely an ectomorph and still pretty skinny.

Weaknesses:

- Gaining immediate investment after approaching. I feel as though I have about 10 seconds to do something attractive / better than the next guy before the girl walks away or decides to stay and see where things will be going

- Getting passed LMR. I've heard everything from "We shouldn't go further" to "I just got out of a LTR" to "I'm not that easy, nice try". I don't want to convince her to fuck, but I don't to give up. Difficult balance for me.

- Differentiating 'playing hard to get' with genuine disinterest. I've wasted time on a few girls with this, and I've also given up on some I could have gotten.

- Tying sex into the conversation in a smooth way. I have done this, and damn does it feel good when it lands. Girls eat it up. But, I feel like I say it in a way that leans on creepiness/being forced too often.

- Bragging - I'll be really good about it when everything is stable, and totally keep it to myself ('it's no one's business anyways' mentality), but when recovering from a dry patch (over 2 weeks) the bragging just comes out.

- Passing shit tests (I've improved with this, but there are so many shit tests out there that I'm not experienced enough to handle yet. Goes with the 'playing hard to get' thing)

- Finding a social group that aligns with my interests. I have my foot in many different groups. A couple fraternities, my high-school friends (we essentially have all the big parties over summer and winter), a few clubs, work friends.... but I can't seem to find actual, entire groups that enjoy self improvement. I'm always somewhere between hanging out with my dudes that just love to fuck around / get fucked up and people that are actually moving forward in one aspect of their lives (music, career, knowledge). Perhaps that's an unrealistic expectation to think I'll discover some group that likes exactly what I like, and having a foot in different circles is just fine.

-Dealing with REALLY shitty people. My roommates ex-girlfriend (not really ex) is a self-proclaimed cunt. Talks shit to me about how much she hates me in my own house, and I usually laugh it off. Lately, I've wanted to kick the bitch out of my house with her shit. I know I can't because of my roommate, but I've never felt more irked by someone. (I rarely run into this, but being able to handle it when I do would be great)

Since joining GC

Different girls..
Laid: 6
Dated: 8
Hooked up with: 12
Numbers: 40?

This is a decent start. Excited for the future. Gonna be on my grind with self-improvement this break. I'm trying to think of somewhere to do cold approaches, but it's like 10 degrees where I'm at (no pun intended). I think I'll hit the mall soon to do some christmas shopping...

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR from last week

My freestyle club was having a going away party last Saturday. We drink and pass a microphone around, real fun. Towards the later end of the party, this hot black girl shows up that looks somewhat familiar. We exchange some eye contact and light conversation before it was my turn to freestyle. I rap a decent bit about girls and shit, but in this one I specifically remember saying something like "Not to threat or to flaunt but I get what I want" something something "I got your girl on the lick ups, no hiccups, fucked her in the back of a pick up". This is only important cuz of the texts she sent me later.

We all go out to the bar, and once she has a seat open next to her I immediately go over and sit down, then she initiates the conversation.

Her: "Hey! Do you remember me?"
Me: "Hmm, should I?"
Her: "I used to date ****, you'd always be at his house last year!" (Good friend of mine)
Me: "Oh yea.. I do remember now, J**** right?

We talk about the club and music for a bit, I get her #, then..

Her: "Yeah but me and **** are totally done now"
Me: "Oh, how'd that go down?"
Her: "Well we broke up, then did it for like a month, and then I sent him a huge text saying I didn't want to see him again"
Me: "Did what, exactly?"
Her: "We were fucking for like a month till I got fed up with it then texted him!"
Me: "Okay so you and **** are totally split?"
Her: "Yeah"
Me: "Mmk I'll keep that in mind for later"
Her: "..."
Me: "So where's the weirdest place you've had sex?"
Her: "LOL I don't know, um... the bathroom."
Me: "That bathroom? (House **** and I used to party in) J****, I used to use that bathroom, c'mon! :)" --At this point out legs are locked in with eacothers, great eye contact, and I put my hand on her wrist
Her: "Hahaha no not that bathroom, at a different place"
Me: "So you're single?"
Her: "Yes :)"
Me: "Well no wonder you're trying to make me think about bathroom sex, J****!" (Touch her leg)
Her: "Hahaha staaahp :)"

--> Bar lights come on

Her: "Oh! what's with the lights?"
Me: "Bar's closing, time to head home"
Her: "Oh shoot"
pause
--> opening my mouth to ask her what she's doing after this, and she gets up, and proceeds to sit on another dude's lap. I ignore it and then the whole group wants to get a picture. Get the picture, and then everyone sits back down to the dude putting his hand on her ass.

Shortly after...
Me: "Aight guys I'm headed out, great seeing all you before break"
Everyone gives there goodbyes, peaceouts,
Her: "Hueman! Great seeing you again! :)"
Me: "...." eye fuck the shit out of her with a slight smile

So I think that went well other than, obviously, the ending.
Then our texts:

That night about 30 after I left
Me: "Nice chatting with you J****, keep it real -Hueman
Her: "Ayyeee yas Hueman loved your freestyle i was listening (;" --> only reason I thought what I said in my verse important, though she could have been being nice

Next day
Me: "Hey J**** what's good?
Her: "Hey! I just woke up i died last night so hahah
blah blah blah
Me: "Are you in town after exams or are you going home to see the fam?"
Her: "I think im staying here during the break :)"
Me: "Ayy me too. Let's do something once we're done, what day do you finish?
Her: "Sure i finish wed :)"
Me: "Okay I'm done Thursday afternoon, we can celebrate then. Are you a fan of fish?"
Her: "Actually I work thursday night :/
Me: "Ah too bad, what's your weekend look like?"
Next Day
Her: "Im free fri :)"
Me: "Okay I can cook us up some fishies come Friday, does 2/3 work?

No response

Two days later
Me: "Hey J**** what's up, hope you killed your last exam!"
Her: "Hey! One more to go in 5 min actually lol"
two hours later
Me: "Ayy and you aced her right? Either way that's gotta feel great, being able to put your feet up" --> thought about using innuendo here, but given her lack of responses decided against it

Her: "Haha hopefully i did but yea im so glad its over! Lol"

Next day
Me: "Bout to finish up my hell week up in a few. We still good to cele on Friday?"

No response

Don't know where I went wrong here.
Maybe she was just teasing the whole time, and I was a prop for that other dude.
Maybe I just missed my escalation window at the bar and should have asked her home/tried to move her sooner.
Maybe the attraction diminished with time / some of my texts rubbed her the wrong way.

Hopefully, she's just busy with holiday shit, and I end up getting a response. Or, I see her out again and make moves.

Going out with some friends tonight, and one of them just became single again. If he's down we'll have to Top Gun some shit.

Peace

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: The Xmas Party

Yo yo yo

Last night was great.

My workplace just got their location bought out by a bigger company, and we had to move down the block. Mexican joint, nosotros una fiesta divertida a la restaurante.

We had some new girl on the schedule that I hadn't met yet, so I was really hoping that the night led me towards banging her if she was sexy. Unfortunately she didn't show. I was being flirty with all the girls, being sociable and having fun with everyone else from the beginning of the night. My sexual frame was definitely solid. You were allowed to bring friends to this thing, and two of the girls I'm tight with brought their ladies.
One was this black chick who's number i grabbed, the other was a white chick who I ended up having some good times with.

The Pull
Not gonna lie, I'm still a little drunk right now, and I don't at all remember her name.

I do remember deep diving her about what her interests were, and I remember things feeling distinctively more sexual than usual. Maybe it's because of the way I was talking to everybody, maybe it's because I've been getting better or both? Not sure.

Anyways, we talked about her, and her friend ended up leaving. The moment that happened, I started getting physical with her arms and upper body.

Started light, just tapping her elbow and wrist during laughs, and pretty soon I was keeping my hand at her back periodically when we were talking, with no real regard towards the appropriateness; I wanted to make intentions clear. When I got her number I first asked if she's good at keeping secrets, and soon enough I was grabbing her ass - but covertly from the party.

Next thing I know I have her number, and we're doing secret santa things. We ended up doing some stuff with the pinata after the gift exchange, and the moment things started to die down I told her to follow me. She was very compliant and I made it obvious we were gonna hook up. We went downstairs to the soon-to-be employee lounge and looked for somewhere to get to know eachother. I chose the furnace room (?) because that was the only place with something to sit on/set her on. I manhandle kissed her, pulled back, then started kissing her neck and undressing her. Don't remember exactly the sequence of events, but I had her get on her knees and put my dick in her mouth. I was worried about whiskey dick since I was pretty drunk but this initially did the trick. After that I slipped a condom on, put her on the heating unit and started fucking her. This was kind of awkward with the angles so shortly after that I laid our clothes down on the floor to create something akin to a bed, and fucked her in adapted missionary. We did this for about 15 minutes, but I realized there's no way I was gonna be cumming, I was too drunk. My dick was hard but not fully up.

After things calmed down, we redressed and went upstairs acting as if nothing happened. I don't remember shit from here, but I do remember bits of walking to her house, and this gay dude I work with was there with us. I think there might have been an argument with him and I? Very fuzzy. I remember having sex on the couch at her place, then I woke up in her bed and we fucked again. Couldn't find my shirt anywhere, so to kind of reimburse me she gave me a weed cookie. I'll be taking that baby this christmas.

Wish I recalled more. As far as the pull went I was just very forward, got physical, and deep dived. Plus, I was talking with all the girls at the party so I think this helped preselection-wise.

Merry Christmas y'all.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The past week has been crazy with everyone coming back from break. Work, friends, and family have kept me busy as fuck.

There were a few times I even had opportunities for a pull and just didn't feel like it, haven't felt that in a while. To be honest, most of that is due to the fact that I was too busy getting blacked out with my friends (which is slightly concerning, it's beginning to feel as though that's all we do together).

FR: Friends Christmas party

Last.. Saturday? My buddy from airforce invited me to a party at his brother's friends house. We drink up a bit at his apartment and then catch a ride over.

The first girl I saw was with somebody that night, but I recognized her from my highschool. She was one of those girls who was kind of cute, but never enough to start going for. She got hotter, to say the least. Eventually, I felt like it'd be shitty of me not to say anything. I walk up to her and say:

Me: Hey! It's been a while.
Her: *gets excited* Yeah! How has everything been??

We chat for a bit and she seemed super into talking to me, but eventually I saw the guy she was with getting visually uncomfortable, so I cut the conversation off. I liked the guy, and my friend's other pals, so I left cut the conversation off, only making side comments to her here and there in passing.

Then I'm talking to a senior from my fraternity when I was pledging (don't get this dude. kind of a friendly, yet cocky douchebag. nice to me in person, immediately tells people he hates me when I leave. don't know what to do about people like this) and this group of 4 babes walk in.
I immediately start talking to this really hot indian chick, and she seems to be cool and enjoying the conversation, but immediately drops comment with her boyfriend imbedded in it after I make some comment about the naughty/nice list. Could have just been a shit test on her part, but I backed off after that. I blacked out about an hour later, and wake up the next morning with an opened condom next to me, and two of my roommate's girlfriend's friends on the couch downstairs (??). No clue what happened with that.

The next day was the Xmas party LR, and after talking to my work friends, there is a huge gap in my memory from fucking that chick in the restaurant to going to her house. I never got in an argument with the gay dude and I was actually being nice as fuck to him. Weird I had that vibe from the memory.

Next day we went from a get together with all the girls and guys I hung with in highschool, ended up going bowling then ditching the chicks to hit a strip club.

Tuesday was weird, we all got drunk really fast and had some in's and out's with girls at this bar. Then like 6 different groups of people we used to party with in highschool show up to the same bar.

FR: Impromptu HS Party

After a great hockey game, we went to our usual bar. For a Tuesday, it was crowded as fuck. We stood around after getting some drinks and some food, and this random cute girl walks up to me. Her body was fully opened and turned toward me, great eye contact and smiling.

Her: Hey! I know you!
Me: *a little taken off guard, I was really tired and not exactly looking to pull* Oh? You do?
Her: Yeah! Do you go to alot of **** parties?
Me: Well, my roommates from there and we have a lot of **** parties... [roommates name]?
Her: Where are you from? My friend over there knows you too.

blah blah blah we used to go to the same school before I transferred, I'm getting bored

Me: Are you single?
Her: *slow smile* Yes, I am
Me: Okay well, I'm not really looking to get into much tonight, so you'll have to give me your number
Her: My number?
Me: Yeah
Her: *starts saying number*
Me: Haha that's silly, *touch her waist* give me your phone (mine was dead)
Her: Okaay *gives phone*

Convo basically ends, we go back to our friend groups

Then we manage to get a table despite it being so busy. A few minutes later, another random cute girl goes up to our table, then turns while looking at us and says "All of you guys are really good looking" and walks away. My one buddy was back from the seals and never gets many chances to pull, so we all egg him on to go up to her. He doesn't really know what to say (he's only had girlfriends) and so my one buddy wingmans for him a minute or two after he starts talking to them. It went well with him, the bitch even talked about her crazy interest in three-somes, until finally telling him she had a boyfriend. After that still, she found him again, he walked her home, and again she just says she has a boyfriend. I think he might have just been getting screened, or this chick is a massive tease.

While that was going on some girl started standing next to my seat when I used the bathroom, when I got back I struck up conversation with her. During our talk I eventually find out she works at a bar.
Her: Yeah! You should come when I'm working. I work Thursdays and Fridays
Me: Hmm, maybe if you're lucky, I'm usually busy those days.
Her: Well, try and make it then
Me: If I go we'll actually get into some talking then *mischievous smile*
Her: *makes weird face* Um, yeah.
*walks off right after that and walks away with some black guy that was standing behind our table*

I think my delivery was weird with the actual talking thing. I was in a weird head space where I felt obligated to try and get some, yet I wasn't in the mood for it. Reminds me of Alan Watts in "The Wisdom of Insecurity" about how the western mind constantly chases what it thinks it needs, the natural body being unprepared to meet the socially constructed demands.

Then we started getting rounds of these shots that hide 151 in them, the sneak up on you really quick.
We eventually go outside to smoke some darts and several groups of people that we partied with in high school roll up consecutively. We chat with a bunch of them, and eventually this girl who's a notorious slut, and a notorious freak comes up to me. We used to be tight because she was dating my friend. Once upon a time we were flirting the whole night and she was trying to seduce me, and I had to call her on her shit because I cared about my friend. Most recently I saw her out with another slut/freaky deak and we were flirting a ton. Her friend was blatantly talking about the other girl eating her out (a threesome with these two and I could die happily haha).
Anyways, we're all being fairly physical with eachother, I get a picture with the first one, and then get busied with some other people. At one point I was walking in to get a drink, when I walked back out, the 2nd freak grabbed my ass then walked up to another guy. I just reciprocated by covertly grabbing her ass, smiled, and walked passed.

After that, things are patchy and we went home. Ended up having a very deep conversation about social dynamics and some personal vices with my boy. Woke up feeling oddly anxious and disturbed with the night as a whole before. I needed a break from all that binge drinking though, jesus. If it weren't for that I potentially could have hooked up with two different girls that night.

Ended up texting the first girl with an ice breaker, she responded warmly so I went straight to "Are you free for the remainder of break" or something and never got an answer. Debating on texting her again because.. in hindsight, I remembered who her friend was. She had been at a party at my house and I was really trying to get her number since she was being such a flirt with me. I hit it from like 3 angles, but she just wouldn't comply.
I wonder if she had her friend approach me because she knew I was a sexual person, or maybe it was just to see what I would do for shits and gigs. Dunno.

Overall, fun week, just wished I had focused a bit more on having my shit together to pull these women. Alotta fuck ups. Another hockey game and a Xmas party tonight! I'm gonna hold back on drinking a bit more and keep my mind on the peaches.

Happy Holidays guys

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Another Xmas Party / Catfish are annoying

Yo.
So many Xmas parties, not enough time..

Every year my buddies and I throw a Xmas party for kids in our graduation year. This one was pretty fun but not like before. We're hitting that age of college where people are all going down their own paths now, where as we used to be joined as a unit. The congruence and cohesion was missing, and you could feel it.
Still, we had a good time and had some solid convos. As far as the girls go, most my dudes were there with their girlfriends, and there were only like 2 girls who were single. One of them is a professional tease (lol) who just became single and the other is a cunt, so slim pickings.

The one that was a tease was pretty drunk when I got there, and she was trying to dance with me as usual. When I get into it, I'm a pretty decent dancer, but it was weird because she was already super drunk. My dudes and I had always wonder if she faked drunk to get attention or something, but it was hard to tell this time. Anyways she was being super touchy and flirty with me, and as much as I wanted to respond accordingly, her drunkedness was a red flag. I don't want to fuck a super drunk chick, especially if she's only being flirty because she's plastered. So that blew dick, but there's another birthday party of one of the girls tonight, so maybe there shit will actually be together and we can work something out.

After the party we went to one of the few bars that was even open so close to christmas. We were there for only 5 minutes, and out of nowhere, Catfish (black chick from earlier FR++ and LR--) pops out. In one way, I was happy because preselection is easy as fuck with my friend group. However, Catfish has been pissing me off with her shit, and I practically broke it off earlier that day.
I had won her back after being tried with several ball in your court texts, but even after that she won't fuck when we meet. We even had a date where we barely even hooked up, establishing my house as a place she can go to hang out... and she knows she wants it, and knows that I want it. Some of the worst LMR I've had, and she still sticks around so its very frustrating. I feel like she just wants me to buy her shit and cook for her, so fuck that.
Anyways, we were supposed to get food and drinks at the place I work since I hadn't taken her there yet. I woke up just kind of thinking "I don't even like this bitch, she won't put out, and I'm deep in boyfriend territory. Fuck this, if she wants me she can tell me",
and I sent her this: Hey Catfish I'm not gonna lie I'm really not feeling it today. If there's a day for us after Christmas, you're free to let me know. She just responded "Ok". Admittedly, I think I'm being bitter.

So I basically had washed my hands clean with her, and was kind of relieved I could stop dealing with such frustration. So then I see her. We both were definitely surprised to run into each other. I immediately say let's get drinks. I explained to her I was feeling down this morning and couldn't go on our date, tell her about our Xmas party, and ask her about her friends and plans. She's there with this Asian dude, who is eyeing me down. A couple times she dips out from our convo and he's grabbing on her and stuff, talking to her friends a bit. Catfish comes back over to me, and I decide, fuck this shit, I'm getting a date with you set up right now, and I'm making it clear we're gonna fuck; no funny business. I say then,
Me: Okay pick a day that we're hanging out
Her: *gets all surprised* Um, okay let me take my calendar out. See, I use a calendar so..
Me: *interrupting* Which days next week are you good?
Her: *surprised but submissive* All these ones *shows me 4 days*
Me: Okay, pick one
Her: Okay Tuesday?
Me: Tuesday. I have a hockey game I'm going to that day but we'll do it before that
Her: Okay I don't want to just go to your house though *she said this before when setting up our last date, and is basically the reason I was getting fed up*
Me: No, we'll go to my house
Her: But, I don't want to just do that, and you said..
Me: We'll go somewhere a little closer to my house before you come over
Her: Okay we can do that

I felt like I was being aggressive and demanding far more than I usually do, but at the same time giving in to her imcompliance. (Important note: I was on some good snow for a white christmas, so aggression^^) It didn't feel great aggressing, but I wanted it to be like that Boondock's scene where Tom takes a pimp named slickback's advice from 0:00-0:48. There was one moment where I didn't say shit and kind of stared her down, at the time in a way to let her know I wasn't fucking around. In hindsight, it probably looked pretty weird. Whatever the true reality of the situation was, let's hope it'll produce me some results. She kissed me on the lips and went back to her friends. The asian guy was like "are you fucking serious?" Then we literally had a staring contest lol, so I stared him back down until he looked away. I creeped myself out with this one honestly. What the fuck am I, a dog? Haha fuck, that felt weird.

Then I went back to my friends, and my buddy was asking what that was about, and a lot of my friends had already left. I told him, and he saw her walking over, so he tells his girlfriend to start grabbing me and flirting with me. My emotions were in a scramble, and responded by being weirded out, while kind of letting it happen. The girl was like wtf? then did it, then went back to put her arm around my friend. Catfish saw it, but because of how awkward it looked, idk if it was effective. She also was looking pissed off, probably because she feels like a slut having two guys she's in something with at the same place, then kissing one of them infront of the other guy. Disrespectful as fuck imo. That's the thing with this chick, I don't at all want anything romantic with her, she's shallow as fuck. But she's undeniably really sexy, and I want to tap that ass so bad... I wish I was experienced enough when I first met her to have my frames in check, because now like Chase's article said, I'm stuck in boyfriend territory, which is almost always permanent. Persistence is King, I suppose

Peace peace

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
deleted post, too much irrelevant information. Not enough about actual FR and more just information on my social circle of girls

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Dismantled pull attempt and Teasing the Tease

Background
A girl in my main friend group was turning 21 and we had a party in a basement of a rented out condo complex. All the people from the my grad years groups were there except one girl who's virginity I took last summer (probably for the best). Practically a high school reunion. My buddies and I were taking things low key since the past week has been way to much going out and getting shitfaced.

The Party
Got to the party a little bit late, and had some good conversations. One with one of my oldest and best friends is this girl who's now in Cali. Frankly, she used to be a slut. Many people had fucked her/hooked up with her. I actually cheated on my girlfriend and made out her in a closet during HS, and she fucked some other dude that night lol so you get the idea. She's got a boyfriend now and brought him to the party.
We were catching up and I always enjoy conversation with her, talked to her boyfriend and we really got along. I noticed though, whenever I'd be talking to her and it'd be just us two, it'd always be less than two minutes before her boyfriend rolled up, looking at me. Not gonna put much towards that, but it was enough to make a mental note.

The bar
We went to an "older-person" bar after the party for the birthday girl.
One girl I'm loose friends with that's got a pretty good face, great ass, caught my eye at the bar after the party. I sat down with her and started deep diving, and then one of the girls from my HS, now in a sorority at my school (I tried going on a date with one of her friends after flirting at a bar, never responded) grabbed her. I was in earshot but couldn't make out everything they said. The parts I picked up were her talking about me, about something that I did. Probably about me trying to land a date with her sorority sister, idk what else it could have been, and they were going on with it for about 2 minutes so I left.

I'm not gonna try and be a total mind reader, but I think the amount of girls that know me, and the way could land me in a space that most girls in my social group don't want to be seen in to save their reputation. This would be bad both for getting pussy and maintaining friendships in general.

After this and some fun conversation with my friends and the same girl that sort of cock blocked me, I went over to try and find the birthday girl and buy her a shot. She was chasing this basketball player we're friends with, so I left her alone. Instead I talked to the aforementioned huge tease, and of course she begins her usual routine, but this time I called her out.
Me: R*****, you're such as tease!
Her: What? Haha what do you mean? :) *turns her body + face away a little*
Me: *grabs her arm* You're always teasing!
Her: Noo I'm nooot :) *turns back and gets closer to me, then backs up* aka pull/push
Me: Then how come you're doing it right now?
Her: *laughs* :)
Me: Okay, R*****, have fun :) *leave*

Came back a little bit later and she's looking at me and smiling, then does that "I see you" motion with pointing her fingers to her eyes then back at me, I just smile slightly and raise my eyebrows, continuing with my walking path, then left the bar.

I think what I successfully communicated is that I'm not putting up with her teasy little game, if she wants business I mean business, guess we'll just see how that plays out.

I need to find some more outlets to find girls other than parties and bars though. Work is slim pickings, I'm not even getting numbers from tables anymore with slow business over winter, and schools out. There's always Tinder I suppose..

Peace out

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Reflecting after the fam went to bed this Xmas Eve..

Adding these to the original entry's Weaknesses:

-Self-absorbtion
-Thinking I have fully adopted a trait or mentality without the consistency to say it definitely. That shit has gotta stop, and borders narcissism. Must practice what you preach

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ended up editing the post above for over two hours I guess.. damn is it late now.

I'm in a pretty big cognitive dissonance right now and I'm trying to navigate it, find some clarity, and a course of action.

To start, I currently feeling that I'm more self-absorbed than others. As someone that is focused on self-improvement, this would make sense.

Reflecting on my progress and interactions with women and people is the main component of this feeling.

Analyzing social scenarios has me in a bad spot as far as ego goes. I don't want an ego, I resent my ownership of an ego. Yet, the things that I want to become: intelligent, charismatic, great with women, are all fuels for ego, are they not?

I'm ultimately measuring my progress with girls with whether or not I get the lay, but in smaller aspects I'll measure them from the reactions.
I feel a sense of satisfaction when I do well in social scenarios where I previously failed, and because of this, I feel like I'm fueling my ego, and naturally caring more about what and how others think.
My internal failure to maintain confidence leaves me boosting myself up at my successes, which aligns with caring about the opinions of others, or at the very least using the opinions of others as a means to boost my self-esteem.

I know that getting better in certain areas of sociability will bring me more successes, and how else to you measure this besides others' reactions? Since this is a huge focus of mine right now, I'm letting the opinions of others dictate functions of my emotions.

"How'd she respond to this? What did I do that screwed it up? What did I do that succeeded? How can I attack this from an angle that will have other people better reacting to my actions, so that I can become a more social calibrated and charismatic person?" Are often running through my head.

I find myself thinking these things to people am I already well established with, who like and respect me for who I am. It's automatic, and I wish I could just turn it on and off when it's appropriate. I need to analyze to succeed, so I guess I'm over analyzing and it's kinda fucking with me.

On another aspect,
It gets into that am I being real, am I being superficial? kind of thing.
I'm kind of beating myself up for my tendency to have made some progress in one area, and then tell myself that I have achieved this trait, and I now have it, before I do it automatically. In my opinion, it's not "me" until I'm doing it automatically, but that doesn't stop me from acting like it. (This contradicts my studies of Alan Watts, who argues that there is no "me", and that gets into why I resent my ownership of an ego, but I'll focus on that another time)

I've been using Chase's 7 Facial Expressions That Drive Women Wild article, and it honestly makes me feel fake. Throwing on a mask to a contextual queue? It's not so much it makes me feel uncomfortable doing the action, but then I look back and think "that wasn't me". Does this eventually just become that automatic? Is this just a natural transitional thing?
Progress demands change, but I feel at my core a need to be real. If I'm measuring my progress with results, and then I eventually get them, have I sacrificed my "realness"?

Word to Dot:
But what love got to do with it when I don't love myself
To the point I should hate everything I do love?
Should I hate living my life inside the club?
Should I hate her for watching me for that reason?
Should I hate him for telling me that I'm seizin'?
Should I hate them for telling me "ball out"?
Should I hate street credibility I'm talkin' about
Hating all money, power, respect in my will
Or hating the fact none of that shit make me real? -Kendrick Lamar

Also,

the heart of what makes the “growth mindset” so winsome, Dweck found, is that it creates a passion for learning rather than a hunger for approval -Maria Popova

My passion for learning creates progress, which is being measured by results and reactions. Approval doesn't have to be from everybody, but I'm using everyone's reactions as measurement... maybe this is somewhere I'm fucking up.

Despite talking down on the social ladder and claiming I'm beyond it, I find myself acting in congruence with it. The simple acknowledgement that the approval of many (being higher on the social ladder) gets me more women is acting in congruence with it, is it not?

Overall, I just think I've been contradicting myself and failing to align my beliefs with my behaviors recently, and that's not something I want to do.

Had to get my thoughts out, but before I can edit this anymore, I'm submitting it and going to bed.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That^^ gentleman, is what I call anxiety and rumination.

Attempting to be brutally honest with oneself and maintain confidence, as well as trying to grow out of your box can do that.
So can going on a bender with your friends instead of initial plans to day-game chicks at the mall all week..

Lesson learned: I need to get better at assessing the value of others' criticisms, my own criticisms, and realizing the traits my behaviors show that I possess, correlation is not causation

Arguably most importantly:stop being so fucking mechanical about everything

Anyways...

I have a date with Catfish this Tuesday around noon. After rereading my FR with what happened there, I wasn't even being that aggressive other than my body language and presence. We're gonna grab a drink before I take her to my house.
I think I'm just gonna say something along the lines of fucking the shit out of her right before I tell her we're leaving.
I don't want to be her boyfriend, and I don't see another way of re-framing myself. If it doesn't work out, that's a shame.

Lessons learned: keep your frame straight, make intentions clear, deal with resistance the same way the experts on GC suggest.

I'll post in General and keep reading on this to see if I can get a better gameplan for then.

On another note, I have been using Tinder here and there since exam season began slowing down. I had used it a good bit last Summer and gotten like 3 numbers. One was a FU, one I texted for a week then asked her on a date and she got nervous I believe and flaked. Then the other I banged twice but she seemed krazy so that didn't last long.

Since starting again I've gotten 5 numbers, 2 was shitty timing because of exams, 2 I fucked up somewhere in my initial texts, 1 was a weirdo that I lost interest. I posted about matching with girls that you know on Tinder because that's happened, when I asked her # she didn't answer, but I'll act as though we didn't even match unless she brings it up next I see her.

My Process for Tinder in development

My profile pic is a great picture of me, the second is me holding a surfboard in Hawaii, the last is a pretty good picture of me with some girls half-cropped out (I'm almost never the one to suggest taking pictures with friends / family, these were the best I could find)

Like with any pull, trying to read the interaction and the girl is a given.

Opener w/ her name, compliment
Question about anything I can grab from their pictures, made sexual if possible. Unless, she has something about hooking up in her bio, or is already being very sexual, but most girls haven't with me. Those that have I fucked up because I wasn't aggressive enough / smooth enough with the sexy
Ask her why she uses Tinder, Again unless things are going smoothly enough

Usually they say:

hook up/meet guys
meet cool people/friends/i'm not a hook up person
i don't know

Gotta play it by ear with that, but I've been trying to be clear with my intentions, then frame them as innocent/adventurous and,

Get their number I just flat out ask or say "give me your number"/ "let me get your number"

From there I can't really say because of my inexperience, but I've just tied to set up a date.
Moving forward I'd think to just play it by ear and try to get them straight to your house / get drinks / get coffee and get them in bed. Same day makes more sense because they're excited about you, but that's not always a possibility.

With two of the girls though,
I've texted them "hey this is Hueman" and they'll say "hey",
then I've asked one where they live, and the other what they do to keep busy --> no answer.

I waited a day and texted one again, no answer.

I'm going to try and just asking future numbers when they're free right off the bat, as well as look at some of the "texting / online" sections of general for suggestions.

Keep ya head up

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So Catfish flaked on the date.

Texts:
Me: Hey Catfish, meet at my house at 12:30. Got some landlord business before that
Her: (12:15) Just woke up give me some time to get ready
Me: You're fine the landlord still hasn't come over yet

Me: Feel free to get here at 1:20
Her: (1:00) I don't work Thursday! Let's do that instead cuz I'm on the phone with financial aide I have to get stuff sorted out today
--> She told me she leaves for NYC Thursday, after previously telling me she works every Thursday, c'mon bitch
Her: Or Friday, I leave at night for NY
Me: If you're gonna be doing that until 4 whatever. I thought you left for New York thursday (4 is when she works)
Her: I leave Friday
Me: Let's do 5 on Thursday, but idk Catfish do you deserve a going away present? ;p
Her: 5 sounds good. Idk do I?
Me: Cool meet at my house
Me: Well that depends what list did you make it on this Xmas?
Her: Pretty sure the nice list..
Me: Mmmk I'll keep that in mind

Her: What are the plans Thursday?
Me: Guess you'll have to wait and see

(30 minutes later)
Her: Ugh
lol bitch I don't care anymore, shouldn't have even threw you the bread crumbs of that Xmas list thing
I know that I could probably execute texting her a lot smoother, but I just don't care anymore

I had my shit so fired up this morning for when she was gonna come. Ik it's important to be natural with shit, and I would have with the execution because of the genunity of my feelings, but things would have gone like this:

She comes in, I immediately kiss her. (haven't been aggressive enough with this in the past)
Sit down, wait till she asks when we're leaving.
Tell her I don't want to leave yet.
She'll resist, I'll persist. Move her upstairs, get her on my bed, bust a move. She'll resist, I'll persist.
I'm positive she'll resist to the point of "we're not having sex" to test me, and I'll say something along the lines of you think you need to do xyz with a guy before you fuck, when really at the core of it you just don't want to feel slutty, etc. Then use something like Richard did in his LR about that chick who friendzoned him in hs. "this asshole will make you wetter than the slide at aquacenter" I think it was lol, something like that I'm not sure, but I think it should be spontaneous.
If she still gives me persistence I'll back off and build up, back off build up, until finally fucking her.
If she leaves, she leaves and I never seek her out again.

In one way, this is obviously mechanical (which is one of my weaknesses), but I believe this follows exactly what they teach on GC.^

After a hockey game tonight my buddy and I are gonna go and pull.
Debating if an NHL ice rink would be a good place to do that.. There's a lot of hot chicks that go but almost all have boyfriends.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Night gets later, my game gets better

Last night my roommate's friend turned 21. After the hockey game (another win!) he told me to meet him at our favorite bar. The kid I was gonna try and pull with bailed but that didn't stop me from lone wolfing.

I roll up and we already have a table locked down. Didn't want to wait for the waitress so I go up to the bar.

Got some new threads for Xmas and was wearing them out, I post up next to this black girl with really interesting hair (let's call her BRAIDS) and wait for a drink. I stupidly picked the side of the bar that bar tenders never go to, but it worked to my advantage. BRAIDS started talking to me.

Her: Excuse me
Me: Hmm, oh, yea?
Her: You know it helps if you lean in.
Me: *smiles* Oh, so you're an expert on this place?
Her: *laughs* Well look at that guy, *points to guy that just ordered*, he leaned in more and got the drink. Your turn.
Me: Incredible....you're a wise one, I'll tell you that. And you got some sweet braids, the highlights are dope.
Her: Oh well thank you.

We chat, we're from the same area but she goes to San Diego. I get her name, my drink, and ask her where she'll be the rest of the night. She says she's going in the same seat the whole night. I thought that was bs, but she actually remained.

About an hour later, I see the Asian dude that Catfish was with, but at first I didn't recognize him. He's staring me the fuck down, but I'm not really paying him any attention. I eventually go up to get another drink and out pops Catfish. (She flaked on the date, because she had "financial aide" shit to do, and then work. I now know that's total bullshit, unless she got sent home early or something.

Me: Quit following me! (playfully)
Her: *smiles* You quit following me!
Me: Nooo, you stop following me (lame comeback) *smirks and continues walking*

Asian dude kept staring me down, I could care less about the arrangement at this point. Either she comes over on Thursday and I fuck her or I never bother with her again.

I go back over to BRAIDS and the seat next to her is open. I sit back down and start deep diving, and she responds well to all of it, but I couldn't find a good way to incooperate sex into the convo very much. The only thing I did successfully in this regard was ambiguously reference a "later" point between the two of us (what fucked me in the end). She finds out I'm a psych major and wants me to read her and all this shit.
*Hindsight, next time a girl does this, sexually / adventurously frame her. So easy now that I think about it*
I play around with it, she wants to know what my sign is (teased her about this) and things like that.
At one point she was qualifying herself telling me how open-minded and set up for her profession she is.
I ask if she's single, and proceed to get her number. I had been in her friends' seat for a while and kind of ignoring it, and right after I got her number, she tells me that her friend will now be returning to her seat.
Yikes.
Playfully, I agreed, and welcomed her friend to her seat by the small of her back. Then left.

I sit down with my roommate again. After a couple minutes those two slutty / freak girls (let's call them thing 1 and thing 2, they're always together) I talked about earlier come up to me. Thing 2's (hot, less slutty) hugging me and asking who I'm with blah blah blah. Then Thing 1 (pretty hot, more slutty, also smarter) comes up and asks her friend,

Thing 1: ****, are you harassing Hueman?
Me: No, just our normal chatting
Thing 2: Yeaaa ***** we're just chatting
Me: What are you guys gonna give my friend for his birthday? *Thing 2 starts touching the birthday boy*
Thing 1: What are we gonna give your friend?
Me: Yea, are you gonna give him something? Something he'd enjoy *Thing 1 gives me a skeptical yet sexual look*
Thing 1: Like a drink? :)
Me: Well, sure, but knowing you, you had something else in mind, but then again you'd probably do that whether it was his birthday or not
Thing 1: *laughs* Oh my god *smiles at thing 2*
Thing 2: What are you wearing Hueman?
Me: Just something I got for christmas.. (honestly a bit too nice for the venue I was in, but I just got some new Guess and wanted to try it out)
Thing 1: Yeah it's way too nice of clothes..
Thing 2: *interrupting* It's fly!
Me: Yea, it's fly as fuck *smile and turn head away*
Me: *turn back to Thing 1* What are you wearing? *start playing with her necklace, she smiles looking down at me*
Thing 1: Just some fly shit *tilts head*
*both start chattering about something, then smile at me and leave*

I sit and chat with these guys a bit more, we order a round of those sneaky shots I'd talked about before, then stand up to go talk to BRAIDS to try and close. Before I do, I go back over to Thing 1&2, who are now at a table but don't look anything more than mildly enthralled in their conversation. I don't remember my opener or much of what was said, but Thing 2 said something bitchy, and I brushed it off and called her inconsistent, then positively commenting on Thing 1's consistency which she loved. (really should not project like this since I know one of my issues is incongruence, but it didn't seem to matter. Also, I've been being myself WAY more than I was before with girls I know and random girls alike--I call them out on their shit a lot more, as to what they're actually doing / thinking--)
Immediately after, Thing 2 stands up, and starts qualifying the fuck out of herself. Even dropping remarks like "I hook up", which I saw as a huge escalation window. Then we had some sexual talk, but they took it too far and I left. Started talking about me getting my ass eating out, asking if I've tried it, saying its great, talking to me about how they "ate my brother's ass out" to fuck with me... jesus girls lol. I think I got trolled, but I brushed it off and left. My dreams of one day fucking both of them still float around my head, it WILL happen.

I go back over to BRAIDS and sit down next to her. Don't remember exactly what I said, but pushed the conversation towards "who are you going home with tonight" and she declined my offer, suggesting that I'm a very interesting person and I still have an hour and a half to ask all these other girls to go home with me. I knew I was fucked so decided just to pick her brain about what I did, how she thinks about these situations, etc.
She ended up telling me that three guys had asked her home, and I was the most interesting and cutest one. That she doesn't every do one night stands, and that if she did the guy would have to be REALLY special. Then told me she thinks I would make a good boyfriend, but that wouldn't make sense since she doesn't go to school here <------------ this is a huge place where I've been fucking up. It made so much sense when she said it, like fuck. I thought about all the girls that I had not put down a purely sexual frame for, that I didn't want for anything more than to hook up. I ended up leaving after she said some shit again about me going off to get some other girl, basically signaling time for me to go in a nice way (just like earlier).

Ended up ubering with my roommate and the birthday boy to another bar, which was filled entirely with kids from my HS. One of the social groups I have strong footing in, actually. I hit of off with a bunch of my old friends, then turned my attention towards this girl who ran up to me yelling my name when I walked in. After having just learned my lesson, I went total sexual frame, figured it'd be fine since I hadn't seen her in a while, plus she already had me in somewhat of a sexual frame if my memory is serving me.

This isn't exactly how it went, end of the night, pretty fuzzy. Plus it was basically last call. I was being lightly physical, probably not enough.
Me: What are you getting me?
Her: Ummm, one sec. *Goes behind bar and gets cup, pours her drink into it*
Me: Okay, how much xanax did you just give me?
Her: *laughs* A lot
Me: Hmm, I'm watching you *leave*

...5 minutes...

I had a lot of fun during this part
Me: *Sit down next to her* So what have you been doing since I last saw you?
Her: Literally, like nothing! This.
Me: Giving guys xanax, then bringing them home and fucking their brains out? *she starts laughing* Sooounds like you
Her: *still laughing* Nooo, I've had school and stuff too.. but haven't been doing that, I've kinda stopped doing that too
Me: So, you stopped fucking guys, and kinda stopped school? Oh, no I got you, you stopped doing school and kinda stopped fucking guys, just going down on them, right?
Her: *laughing her ass off*
Me: *lean in, locks legs with her* You know, you can never quite trust someone that goes down too fast, that means they really must want it. (...was this sloppy? she thought it was funny, but like chase says that don't mean shit)
Her: *laughs --> sexy look in her eye and slight smile* Yea
Me: *lean in more, put hand on leg* So, who are you going home with?
Her: Myself
Me: Hmm, that's what I was going to do too, sounds like we have an issue...
Her: ...
*eye fucking starts now, sexual tension ramping up, I think I got half chub tbh*
Me: Well, ******, let's cut the shit. Would you like me to fix that problem? Takes two to tango.
Her: Yes
Me: *leaning in, faces almost touching* Well if you can keep a secret, let's get the fuck out of here
Her: Okay...
Her: Wait, I have to check on my friend, she's going through some shit right now and might want to come back with me.
Me: You know what, mine too. Here's what we're gonna do. You check on your homies, I check on mine, then I'm gonna find you, and we'll get out of here. (There was actually some very personal shit going down with my friend)
Her: Okay

After this we checked on our friends, when I looked over at her, she was whispering in her friends ear and looking at me, her friend smiling at me somewhat wide eyed.
I bounced around the room for a bit, until seeing her near the door. I put my hand on the small of her back and said, okay we all good? let's get out of here. She says yes, we take like two steps forwards and I'm out the door. Then, right at the door she posts up next to her friend. I turn and say, You coming? She smiles, and says can you text me? I was really confident and said sure (LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT), then turned and left. *smashes head against desk*
jk, but that was dumb as fuck.
Then, I realized I never got her number, I just thought I had snagged it months ago. Luckily, I walked out right behind a group from the people in their earlier, with ties to her group. I asked my buddy for her number, and actually had to wait around for like 15 minutes before getting it. I just straight up told him, I'm horny as fuck, what's *****'s number?

I call her
Some dude: Hey this is *****'s phone
Me: Yeah, can I talk to *****
Some dude: She can't talk right now, can I take a message?
Me: Nah, I'll just text her *hang up, text her "Hey this is Hueman*

Phone dies. Go home, throw her on the charger, no answer.
Her loss.

Learned a lot though.

Lessons: BE CONGRUENT, BE SEXY, BE DIRECT, AND BE YOURSELF

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Plan on finally fucking Catfish tonight.
Her: I have a rule
Me: Mmm what's that?
Her: I don't do it unless we go out to dinner.
Me: That's your rule?
Her: Yeah you have to buy me dinner.
Me: What if I don't want to buy you dinner?
Her: Well I want you to.
Me: So you just get everything you want? (;
Her: *looks down* Noooooo :)
Me: Well I want you to sit with me in bed
Her: No, let's hang out downstairs
Me: We're hanging out right here
Her: No, I'll just leave
Me: No you won't *stands up* you're staying right here *grabs waist and she smiles* (ding ding ding) *start making out

Got about as far as my last LR- with her, ended up fingering her a bit more, and she was pretty musky this time.

Eventually she pulled off again insisting on her rule, admitting she wants to fuck me.
I'm not experienced enough to handle this and kill her resistance.
Poor logistics anyways because this was 20 minutes before I started work. We're getting dinner tonight, then going back to my house.
Wish me luck.

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Happy New Year Everyone!

Last Thursday I didn't end up fucking Catfish. We scheduled the date, then she got pressured by her friends to go out on her last night in town for a bit, and they went out.

At the end of the night (around 2:30, I'm a little drunk and stoned as shit at my house, about to go to bed) she texts me

Her: Come over
Me: Maybe... are you drunk?
Her: Yes
Me: What time do you leave for chi town? I probably shouldn't
Her: 2 pm
Me: Uber over here and I'll drive you back tomorrow morning
Her: No you come over here
Me: I shouldn't drive and need my car for work tomorrow morning... Can't leave my house Catfish

No contact since then.. I think once she's back in town all I'll need to do is invite her over. She obviously got the message that we're gonna fuck from the last time I saw her. Hopefully she doesn't auto reject now that I've shown her she can't snap her fingers and have me come running.

Other than that I've been on my Tinder game. Gotten 6 numbers, 2 dates set up, and 1 girl with shit logistics I'm still dealing with.

FR: New Years Party

Started off pregaming at my house with a couple groups of people, then got thing snowy, then rolled over to a part down the street.

There is a group of girls that frequently comes to my house, but one of them is my buddy's ex-girlfriend, and she's a cunt. She knows I think she's a cunt and as basically made things very difficult for me with all the other girls that come through except for one.

So we roll over to the party. Great party, one of the most well connected social groups that I know. I'm really tight with one of the guys in the house. I'd like to know some of the other guys better, but I don't want to force a friendship just because they're well connected.

I was wearing a strong red shirt and silver-grey pants with grey shoes. I received compliments the whole night, so I'm sure this helped me with some of the girls I saw ( among other things (; ). We weren't there long before I accidentally bumped into a blonde girl lets call her Jewels. We chatted about where she was from and I was quick to escalate physically. Her not so attractive friend was giving me weird looks as I was talking to Jewels, but Jewels was all smiles and touching me back. I framed her as a goody-two-shoes and she reframed herself as a girl that likes to have fun. I underhandly said something about "I'm sure there's a lot of things we could do for fun", then (not immediately) asked to see if she could do the keg stand. She says she's down but then didn't do it. Then there was some distraction I don't really remember, but then I came back to her. I asked if she was single and got her number, then we did the keg stand.

After this her friend and her are trying to get everyone to do the keg stand, and in the madness I pull Jewels aside and say
Me: Hey, it's loud as hell in here, let's go somewhere else
Her: :) Oh, where?!
Me: Upstairs, *grabs wrists* c'mon let's go
Her: Oooh, I can't leave my friend
Me: She'll be right here! :) Shall we?
Her: *walks away still smiling*

Never got any clear chances with girls after that. Kind of disappointing, but my mind wasn't all focused on pussy.
I thought that'd be a nice NYE addition though.

We go to the only club in town and get drinks. I briefly went to go dance and left my friends and I see this girl I've crushed on for a minute.
Big titted and fine ass indian girl from my hs. Total nerd in hs, turned into a party girl the moment she got to college.
I tried talking to her, and it was waaay too fucking loud to get an actual conversation in. I hate most clubs for this reason. So, I literally just handed her my phone. She put in her number then I smiled, brushed her arm, and walked/danced away.

I haven't talked to her since HS, but I have coffee set up for this week so that shouldn't matter much.

Then we get back to my house and my roommates brother brought over a bunch of girls, one in particular who is sexy as fuck, tits out and about.
I went upstairs to *touches nose and sniffs* and the moment I came down the sexy one grabs me and is begging me to play flip cup with her. I get a little physical with her saying I'm unsure if I really need to, and that I will but only if we're partners. That goes well until,
my other buddy (shitfaced) starts getting very physical with her, even grabbing her beautiful tits right infront of the party lol. She loved every second of it. Once she started to shift away from that I tell her to get near me and talk to her until her girl friend pulls her away.

At this point it was almost a little competition between me and the trashed dude (we both knew, so it wasn't weird or high tension or anything), which ultimately ends in the sexy girl's friend getting pissed off and leaving with the sexy girl. It seemed to me she was mad that her hot friend got guys talking with her the whole night and she was just there on the side.

After they left most other girls did too, so no pussy on new years. Did finally get ahold of that indian girl though. I texted Jewels and tried to set something up but she left for Florida, then will be returning to her university immediately after. I just said we can postpone it until I visit her school. She said "Most definitely! :)" so hopefully that's something to look forward to.

Sooo, now I have 3 dates to look forward to, and some more possibilities with Catfish. I hope to catch her by the end of this week/next.

I turn 21 at the end of the month.
Once this happens my choices for night game locations skyrocket. No more claiming I'm 23 and from Rhode Island!
Also finna ask the rents to fund Muaythai lessons for my b-day.

I really want to get a couple things down in my evolution before then:
-framing
-be less judgmental
-congruence
-transitions between conversation --> sexual tension
-LMR with girls that are higher caliber (even though I know part of them wants to fuck me)

Gonna be reading up a lot more on that ^ in the next few weeks.

Cheers,

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Howdy gents,

Been doing almost nothing but working and family things for the past few days.

Monday I tried to get my friend (women find him very attractive, but his game needs work) laid, but he had mad LMR. Tryna get him to think about some things so I can wingman with this dude (realized I'm a little better at giving advice than applying it from this).

FR: Date with Winks

Today (thursday) I had that date with the girl from my HS I ran into on new years. Gonna call her Winks.

I texted her to set up the date, which was very easy. I tried to get her to meet at my house, to see if I could bust a move before we got coffee, but she said she was already close to the shop I picked, so I just said do your thing and made a joke about getting frostbite.

She arrived slightly before me, I walked in wearing a black flannel with the shoulders and arms a single color of black grain, light brown corduroy, and grey shoes. She was wearing a grey shirt, leggings, and gold jewelry. I smile, hug her, and we go and get drinks. Right as we walked up to the barista I said "let's split this one, okay?" and she agreed. Moments later she looked slightly disappointed, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Winks starts asking me about how winter break has been, and I sorta dodge it, just saying it's been cold, excessive, and nice to see friends (not about to go and tell her about the bender I went on when it began or any of that). Then I turn it towards her. This was a reoccurring pattern. I'd ask her a question, she'd ask me, and I'd either answer vaguely or turn it towards an interesting / funny story when appropriate.

I could tell she was quite nervous. Laughing A LOT at things that weren't necessarily that funny, and she kept doing this thing with her eyes, like winking one, then the other, in a disorganized fashion. I teased her about it, saying she's winking at me in a flirtatious way, giving her skeptical looks, then changing the subject as Pretty Decent recommended to me. I need to get better at doing this in a more sexual way, winking isn't much at all.

At one point I accidentally flipped the beginning letter of my words, and was like "Wow, and I'm not even drunk.. unless the barista.... or you (skeptical look) slipped something in here when I wasn't looking" I love this one, but finding myself overusing it. Which she thought was pretty funny.

During my flirting, I never felt much of the sexual tension though. She would always laugh, maybe look away, maybe look a little nervous before turning back to me and smiling. So maybe SHE felt something during moments like this, but maybe I was too focused on the actions themselves to actually feel the connection... sorta like spectator role during sex.

I asked her mostly about herself, but she kept turning it towards her friends, who, I couldn't give a fuck about.
At one point she was talking about her sister, and before it became tangental I jumped on one of her pauses and said, "Okay, so you're sister is xyz, what about you?" She answered vaguely, so I persisted "No so she's like X with that, what can you say about yourself with that?"
Not used to giving someone the bored look, but I did when she kept going on about others / she was gossiping about petty things. Didn't see any clear reaction though.

She goes on to tell me she finds herself very average. That she mostly studies, goes out to 'basic' places, lives a very normal life, does normal things.

I responded to that by deep diving, and building her up, saying she's just being modest. Later asking about her travels, revealing that she actually travels quite a bit, and has seen multiple continents. I used this to say she's actually pretty cultured then, having seen so many places and perspectives. As well as the fact she's pre-med, I underhandedly showed I was impressed.

After this most of it turned into me deep diving her, and *covers bullet hole on foot* we even talked briefly about Trump and politics, thank christ we have the same views. Don't know how it turned into that, but I got out once I realized where we'd started to go.

Another place I fucked up was I told her some of the reasons I left my old school. I have used this before to be mysterious, saying things like "oh just another adventure" or "to get a new perspective", even though the real reasons (many in number, it was a tough decision) place things like that very low on the scale.

The flirting was mostly during the middle of the date, and during the middle-end we nearly no longer were. There was enough to make a little bit of tension, but not the amount that I wanted going into the date.
Honestly, during the date I was hardly thinking sexual thoughts at all, just windows to throw flirtatious jabs into.
My best was:
Me: Oh so you're big into jewerly?
Winks: Yeah! I have a lot of it
blah blah blah
Me: So why no necklace? I'm looking for one and don't see it. Well, I'm looking at something else there too but probably shouldn't mention that here *mischievous smile* (public place, pretty quiet too)
She loved that ^ and has a very nice body.

At the very end I said something like "the real reason you picked going here was because you knew I'd eventually transfer, right?" and got a sarcastic response back.
After that we chuckled and I said, well, wanna get out of here? And she said she had to pick up her mom from somewhere, killing my logistics.

My plan was to ask her to walk across the street, get a margarita with her, then invite her home. Or, depending on how she responded to "getting out of here", offer to drive and suggest hanging out at my house before the date concluded.

I held the door for her as we walked out, gave her a hug, and exchanged goodbye's.

Strengths:
Deep-dived and built her up
Fundamentals
Touching her like a man should when possible
Let her do most of the talking
Not being nervous at all
Leading date plans and conversation
Mysterious
She was less nervous by the end

Weaknesses:
Let topics stray to places that made it hard to flirt / boring topics (the election, her friends)
The date was an hour long, should have been shorter, or else some topics would have probably been better
When I did talk about myself I felt like it was bragging here and there
My eye contact wasn't as great as it usually is. This is almost always my best use of tension.
Didn't set up better logistics
Didn't escalate
In revealing some of the reasons I transferred, I played down my "bad-boy" frame ("I don't know if I could do all that another time, but damn.. what a time") when she definitely knows me as a party-type. I am worried I'm again selling myself as boyfriend material, when, even though I'd be fine with an open relationship with Winks, not what I'm going for as far as my progress in seduction.

Thoughts:
Pretty damn sure she'll be down for a second date. I didn't even know her that well in HS, but she's almost exactly what I remembered. I think I'm going to just invite her to my house, make us some drinks, make dinner. I've done this with different girls enough that I should be able to close with this no problem, I feel.
BUT I haven't been able to fuck 1st time yet, so let's make this a challenge. I'm really gonna try and get her turned on before sex with lots of touch, lots of sexual references, and a good amount of building her up for attainability issues.

Because we didn't know each other so well in HS this, overall, served as a good introductory date. I'm going to text her later today or tomorrow that I enjoyed talking to her (following some of Chase's 2nd date advice), then probably Saturday set up another date. I just hope she doesn't get her mind all swamped with school because of what an academic she is.

Peace peace y'all

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Texted Winks today. Have this annoying Auto Reply thing when I'm driving that I forgot to turn of. Followed Chase's 2nd date text nearly to a T, but should try to do things more original in the future.
Me: Hey Winks, enjoyed getting coffee yesterday.. you're very pleasant to talk to (smiley tongue emoji) Let's have dinner sometime after classes, what's your schedule look like?
Winks: Hey Hueman! I had a fun time yesterday!! I'm really busy this coming week but I should have more time next week :)
Me (or, my phone, really..): [Auto-Reply] I'm driving right now - I'll get back to you later.

Now I'll get back to her in a bit.. but I wonder about the effect this might have.
She gets a text back immediately, so she might have some emotion with that response "Oh! He already texted me back! ... Oh, it's just an auto reply.."

This could give me a window to have an exciting text later, like it made her excited, then nuetralized it... so I wonder how I might be able to twist this.

Then my Tinder date flaked on the date. So, I decided to day game for the first time at the mall.

FR: My first day game

I went to a popular mall about 15 from my house at about 12:30. I looked around for girls that were hot, but it was pretty damn sparse.
The first girl I wanted to approach I couldn't think of an opener, and she walked out of the mall before I struck the opportunity. Damn.

The next I used a situational on. From afar, the girl I was interested in looked hot, but up close... eehh. I used it as practice to get the gears turning anyways. There was some virtual reality thing, with a line. I went up to it, chatted with the salesman, then went in line and started talking with two girls. I found out they were here for the weekend, from UK, and going out in my city that night. Both in a sorority, both party a lot. I totally could have asked to meet at the bars and gone from there if I wanted to, but I didn't think the one was good looking enough to try it. I ended up saying brb and never returning. Shallow on my part, shouldn't have lied.

Then I looked at Chase's post about good openers, the one with "Where's the nearest [store name]?" when the store is right there.

I saw a hot blonde walking, and I was slightly behind her.

Me: Excuse me
Me: *chuckle* Excuse me
Her: Oh, yea?
Me: Do you know where the nearest Bose is? (standing at the entrance to a Bose)
Her: ... no, I don't. Sorry.
Me: Well, it's right here, I actually just...
Her: *leaves*
lol

Then cute asian/dark skinned girl walks in my direction. We made I contact, but I had my phone out. I stalled for two seconds, then approached.

Me: Hey, do you know where the nearest [store name] is? :)
Her: Umm... yea! It's right there haha
Me: I'm kidding, I just thought you were cute and wanted to chat
Her: *lights up* Oh, haha, hey!
Me: I'm Hueman, you're..
Her: Lee, nice to meet you.
I asked where she was from, what she was doing here, where she goes to school, and find out she travelled Europe for her first two years after HS, and was alone. I told her she must be so cultured if she's done that, asking her to expand on how it compares to here, but she was being super vague.
Me: Are you busy right now?
Her: Well, not exactly
Me: Would you like to get some coffee, I...
Her: *interrupting* I'm actually in a hurry at this very moment, so
Me: *interrupting* Another time, then, here give me your number
We exchange numbers
Me: Nice meeting you Lee (DON'T KNOW WHY I SAID THIS:) What's your last name?
Her: Chester or something
Me: Oh, how do you spell that
Her: *starts to leave, smiling at me*
Me: Wait, oh okay haha :)

So I botched the ending, plus I didn't seem to have her interest all that much anyways, other than the intro.

That seems like it might be an issue, now that I think about it. Great introduction and beginning to talking/flirting/framing, then I'll slip on something as the conversation continues. Less is more I suppose.

Anyways I got her number and texted her: "Hey this is Hueman save my number" after I left the mall.

After this I couldn't find any hot girls, except one on the phone. After like 10 minutes of waiting for her to get off the phone, she didn't, and I had to leave or miss a work out class.

On the way there was a girl outside of Gap so I tried the same line on her, she laughed and then walked away lol.

For the times I even tried it though, it was pretty fun. I laughed quite a bit after the girl who gave me her number, idk why, it just was silly for what I usually do. It's crazy how you grab there FULL ATTENTION when you're introduction is going on. I can see why this would be deemed the "best method" to getting women. Definitely need to practice and brainstorm more ideas of where to day game, because I suck dick right now haha.

I ran into my buddy from the freestyle club who works at Lids at the mall and he told me to go on a Saturday or Sunday instead, because there was no one here.

About to go on a date with an old FB, then going out tonight with some friends.

Keep ya head up,

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Went to a rap concert by myself last night. Crowded as fuck and crazy loud. I read up on how to get girls at concerts on GC, but found it hard to execute the advise.

I chatted with some strangers in the line, then got like 4-5 rows of people to the front. I started talking to this energetic black girl, who at one point left then I took her spot. She came back like

Her: This was my spot
Me: Oh, it was? :)
Her: Yea I need it back
Me: We can share it, that way we'll get to know each other faster
Her: Okay :)

After this shit got really loud, and I ended up telling her she was cute and trying to get her number but she played aloof, then asked me if I had any weed. Decided to stop talking to her after that.

Then I talked to this girl on the side railing named Reilly. She was showing a lot of skin with her dress and half her tits were in plain sight :) . I engaged her for a little bit then said "I'm coming up" (from the mosh to the railed area) and she said I shouldn't it's too crowded. I just told her okay when things get really crazy I'm coming up with you and she smiled back.

The MC yelled "where all the bad bitches at?!" and she started cheering, so I teased her like "What? You?" with my body language. She thought this was funny, but then her friends started cut off our eye contact. Eventually it got to the point where it was too much effort to engage so I gave up on that.

Then, by lack of space + dancing I ended up grinding with this girl. We both just kind of let it happen without saying anything. Not a huge fan of grinding, I think dudes that go for it are missing the point, plus it's kind of barbaric IMO.
Dry humping some bitch while I gorilla face isn't one of my huge hobbies.

After the concert ended I stayed around for a second to look for girls that were alone / waiting for their friends. I approached a blonde girl, made quick small talk about the show, then said:
Me: I'm not gonna lie I really only came up because I thought you were really cute
Her: Thank you so much
Me: Yea, what are you doing after this?
Her: Going home
Me: You should stay out with me, give me your number
Her: Okay sure *gives number*
Me: I'll text you. *leave*

I texted her to meet me at a bar aaaand she was 16. *slams brakes*
Not familiar with the laws on that, but not finna risk a statutory rape charge for some tail.

Then I rolled over to my buddies house for his girlfriend's birthday. I started talking to one of her friends and my dudes were all saying some top gun quote about aborting the mission, later to tell me she had a boyfriend. I didn't even think I was coming off that strong! Haha, shit.

After we went to a bar and I snagged this gorgeous girl's number. She had some mix up with her card getting drinks, right next to where I was sitting.
Me: What'd you get me?
Her: I don't know what'd you get me?
Me: That was part of the deal, you had to get me one first :)
Her: Haha, well you'll probably hate it, it's [drink]
Me: The lime juice is the redeeming quality, I'll let this one pass. What's your name?
Her: Mallorie, yours?
Me: Hueman *shakes hand with a slight linger* (should have just held on)
Her: *smiles*
Me: You go to [school name], Mallorie?
Her: Just finished actually, starting my job soon.
Me: No shit, what a feeling. Doing what?
Her: Are you still in school?
Me: Yea
Her: How much longer do you have?
Me: *pause, smile* Guess.
Her: One more year, right?
Me: On the money (not on the money)
Her: I knew it!
Me: Are you single right now?
Her: Yea, are you?
Me: That I am...
Me: What's the adult version of Mallorie going to be doing?
Her: Oh just some HR job over in [city]
Me: HR, so you're also in Psychology?
Her: Yea! You too?
Me: Yea, I will be for a while.
Me: Don't you love it when people ask you to read their minds, the moment they find out you're Psych? (sarcastically) (framing for cold read & us vs. the world)
Her: Oh my god, the best haha.
Me: Okay, from one Psych to another, you do me, then I do you :) (innuendo)
Her: [honestly can't remember what she said]j
Me: Not perfect, but not totally wrong. Okay, my turn.
Me: I should probably just do some palm reading while I'm at it *grabs hand*
Her: Oh my god stop it hahaha
Me: Yooou're pretty playful, up for a good time.. but only with the right people. Aaaand you can't say no to a good adventure
Her: Yea, that's basically me :)
Me: See, we're both geniuses
Me: Who're you here with tonight?
Her: A couple friends and family, that's my brother over there.
Me: Oh so he must hate me, the guy talking to his sister right now.
Her: Yea :) *pushes me* knock it off.
Me: Maybe.. let me get your number
Her: Okay, *gives number*
Me: Alright before I start a bar fight get back to your family. Nice meeting you Mallorie (; *turns*
Her: You too :)

It was the most natural number grab I've had with a girl this hot before. Looking back, I should have kept going.. the vibe was fucking great.
Especially since she was responding with touch to me grabbing her hand and all that. Also the cold read was totally off the top of my head. I should tweak that to have more sexual innuendo.

After my friend started giving me mad props because he hadn't seen me do anything with girls since last summer, and I guess the progress shows.

I texted her after the bars:
"Hey Mallorie, pleasure meeting you tonight :) -Hueman"
She responded in a pretty funny way, I like this one:
"Hueman. The pleasure was all mine."

I laughed when I saw it, this girl has a good sense of humor. Shame she'll be leaving my city soon. I texted her this morning, "Hey, are you free this week?" and currently awaiting a response.

Keep it one hunna

Hueman

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Real quick:

Hueman said:
I texted her to meet me at a bar aaaand she was 16. *slams brakes*
Not familiar with the laws on that, but not finna risk a statutory rape charge for some tail.

Just depends on the state you're in. In Michigan, where I grew up, minimum age to sleep with anybody is 16. In California, I believe it's 18. In Hawaii, it's some insanely low number like 14 - guess there's not much else to do on a surfing party island.

Hueman said:
Then I rolled over to my buddies house for his girlfriend's birthday. I started talking to one of her friends and my dudes were all saying some top gun quote about aborting the mission, later to tell me she had a boyfriend. I didn't even think I was coming off that strong! Haha, shit.

Yeah...that's happened to me too. Usually means you're coming off stronger than you realise through your body language and eye contact. You usually don't need to come in as strong to social circle situations as you do on a cold approach.

Good stuff, man.

Nick

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nick,

Just depends on the state you're in. In Michigan, where I grew up, minimum age to sleep with anybody is 16. In California, I believe it's 18. In Hawaii, it's some insanely low number like 14 - guess there's not much else to do on a surfing party island.
Ay, my whole family is from MI.
In the land of the buckeyes, it's also 16 (gracias google).

Part of me worries that because she's young she's had little sexual experience, and if she's had little sexual experience, she might feel strong connections from sex.

Sure, if it was clear that the whole thing would have been plainly physical, or if I screened her for experience & attitude of sex, then that probably would steer me towards proceeding. I'll have to play it by ear going forward.

Yeah...that's happened to me too. Usually means you're coming off stronger than you realise through your body language and eye contact. You usually don't need to come in as strong to social circle situations as you do on a cold approach.

Word. "We were just talking" isn't "just talking" if you're looking deep in her eyes and throwing her a sexy smile. Definitely check myself in the future.

Thanks man,

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Schools got me busy again. Just landed a very promising internship, so I'm gonna have to devote a lot of time to that. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to night game as much, other than on weekends and early into weekdays.

FR: Forgetting the Deep Dive

One of my best friends had his last night in town before returning to his university last Saturday. We all pregamed at my apartment then went out to bars.
Since it was his last night we went to one of the better bars where more older people go. My other buddy just started reading about pick-up, but he's never attempted it. I tried to get him to wingman with me but he wasn't down (approach anxiety). He's a very smart dude so I think I might introduce him to GC pretty soon, he'll probably pick this shit up faster than I am, and he's not in school right now so he'd be able to devote hella time to it.

When he declined my offer, I went over to the bar to wait for a chance to introduce myself to a hot girl. I chatted with the barback who I knew for a bit, and right when we stopped talking this cute brunette comes up next to me, with a bunch of used glasses, about to get some more drinks. I wish I could put the detailed dialogue, but I was pretty fucked up this late in the night (it was around 1:15~).
I asked her "What are you getting me?" with a smile. Also, I've been getting a lot better at having this mischievous look in my eye, and love doing it now. It subtly shows sexual intent. I don't remember a lot of what we talked about, but I somewhat remember:
- she was with guys so I screened & framed her with something like "so are those all your boyfriends?"
- I moved her after the hooking point (idk when that was, but she was obviously showing interest)
- Once we sat down I deep dived her about what she's going to school for, why she didn't do xyz, got to the why on a lot of things and qualified her on her philosophy on the issues. (problem is, I have no fucking clue what these were)
- Tried fractionation - we both ran XC in highschool, and I used a vivid, kinda dramatic descripition of why the courses you'd run are such an experience, bringing in a lot of senses (The sun kissing your face right as you let the hill glide you forward, wind blowing through hair, etc), before transitioning to more simple conversation.
- I think I did this in a way that was like, vivid description - simple conversation - personal questions - detailed responses - a few compliments thrown in throughout, all while escalating physically.
- I got her number, kept talking, then set up a date, then asked her to go home. I think that process makes her want more and more as you continue escalating.

Favorite moment - This is something I've done that is sexual, and rides the grey line between subtle and not subtle: Slipping a finger or two like a centimeter into her pants, while talking to her. *this can only be down when you've already been physically escalating, and have green lights*
While we were setting up date plans, I had one hand on her knee and the other doing what I just described, I'll just call it the finger slip.
She goes: "Ooh, you're just trying to get your hands in my pants"
Me: "Get my hands in your pants..? *pull her pants towards me* That'll be something we do later"

Least favorite moment - I felt the emotions cresting. We were really connecting at one point and the emotions were strong. I should have moved her again in that instant. Instead I let it die down again, then when I asked her to leave with me, she said she had to stay with her friends since she was visiting.

She's in my contacts with the last name Blueberry because of some inside joke we made? I have no idea why. But, I'll let Blueberry be her GC name.
Texts:
Me: Hey Blueberry, very pleasant talking to you tonight :)
Her: Aww you too :) you seem so sweet :)
Her: It was really nice to meet you Hueman

Next Morning
Me: Hey, are you free tomorrow?
Her: Yeah :)
Me: Let's have lunch then, I'm a bit caught up today. How does 2ish sound?
Her: I have class Monday but I'm free after 3
Her: Apparently [her school] doesn't care about MLK day
Her: Racist bastards *lmao emoji*
Me: Haha, those motherfuckers.. ;p
Her: Lol *lmao emj*
Me: I have work at 5 on Monday, but if you're gucci right at 3 that can work
Her: Oh nvm, I was thinking of [these days]. I just checked and I'm out of class by 1:50
Her: So if you wanted to come at 2 that's fine lol :)
Me: Okay, we'll do it then :) I'll text you tomorrow

Next day
Her: Hey Hueman :) how are you?
Me: Just dandy Blueberry :) we still on for lunch a mi casa? *I didn't realize that's not what we planned*
Her: Oh lol I thought you were coming here *monkey covers eyes emj*
Me: Haha, maybe.. would that mean you're cooking?
Her: I have a friend who is coming. She is gonna be here at 4:30 :/ otherwise I would have come! Next time! Do u want to meet at my place for some coffee? I would love to have you :)
Me: That sounds fine Blueberry, I'll try and be over there close to 2... What's your address?
Her: [address & description] :)
Her: Can't wait! What kind of creamer do you prefer?
Me: Great, I'll lyk when I'm headed. I never use much, but a dash of hazelnut should do the trick (;
Her: Okay sounds great :) How was your morning?
Me: Fantastic, considering I just woke up ;p Yours?
Her: lol I had school, freaking [university] *lmao emj* I have one more class and then I'm done though so that's good :) still getting used to being back at school. Trying to juggle sports and 17 credits is a rude awakening *lmao emj X 3)
Me: Sounds like a blast lol, idk how you find the time to flirt with cute guys at the bar ;p
Her: lol I don't flirt with cute guys... only handsome men ;)
Me: What a classy lady you must be (;
Her: Haha I try *lmao emj* momma raised me right :)
Me: I'm gonna hit the gym before I roll over, we'll have time to chat more once we're at your place :)

From here I was pretty excited. I thought this would be an enjoyable date, a likely lay / lays to come. Like I said we really connected during a couple points at the bar. And, from the text dialogue I remembered a few of the things I had browned out about haha.

But, when I put in her address, I found it was an hour drive. That would give me about an hour of time at her house for me to make work on time.
I rescheduled for Thursday, and now we're going to her house, she's cooking us pasta, and I'm bringing over some wine. We'll be watching a movie after the meal.

In one way, I think this will go swimmingly because of her texts and interaction at the bar.
In another, I'm slightly afraid of getting in a territory with girls that they develop strong emotions for me, because I've hurt girls before and don't want to again. This girl seems very excited and willing to invest (next time she'll drive to my house, she's making me a legit dinner)

I guess we'll find out.

Have a date with Winks tomorrow at my house. Should be fun (;

>