Being a total jerk

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Are you too nice?

I once picked up a girl by telling her to “shut up with your fucking daddy issues.”

This was after she blew out three different men.

I’ve gotten into regular yelling competitions with many women, which ended up with us in each other’s arms. Calling them sluts, bitches, ho’s, dogs, you name it. And for reason’s I’ll explain, this can be a powerful, advanced seduction technique.

First, a disclaimer. I don’t condone you running around bars yelling slut and dog and poor random girls. This is the sort of thing that is used like a finishing move in mortal combat. If you try this as a tactic and not a pure expression of something true in the moment, you’ll get cussed, slapped, or kicked out. There’s a nuance to it.

Western women are often masculinized, dominant, entitled, and brainwashed by lefty, feminist propaganda. We all know this. I’m not here to complain, it’s just the way it is. It’s unavoidable that you’ll come across women who will shit test you into submission if you let them. They’ll mock, deride, and chew you up unless you have the skills of a politician, a stand up comedian and lawyer. That’s why these lines defeats almost all shit tests:

“You’re not my real dad.”

“Daddy issues.”

“Swipe left” (pass hand from right to left past her face).

The “You’re not my dad” line always gets a laugh, because it’s ridiculous, and at the same time, dismissive.

Women LOATHE male weakness. So if she’s disrespecting you, and you submit, at all, you lose.

So in our culture that compels women to become foul mouthed demons at times, the only way to “appear” stronger than them, is to be louder, more vulgar, or ruder.

I wish I could demonstrate some of the “burn” sessions I’ve had with women, just yelling at each other, saying “Shut up, I fucking hate you”, “Go home,” “Stop hitting on me dude”, “You’re not my real Dad”, “I wish you were better”, and then ending up making the girl laugh so hard that she starts hitting ON ME.

I think it has a lot to do with men being so weak. So when a guy is this funny, loudmouthed, crude, jerk… it’s a breath of fresh air. “Ahhh, finally a guy who gets it. He’s an asshole. He’s a challenge.”

There’s a subcommunication. You don’t actually think she’s a dog with daddy issues. It’s not meant to knock her down, or hurt her feelings. If anything this is comedy. And there are ways to do this more subtly than I’m describing.

Julien Blank used to have infields of stuff like this but I’m sure it’s long gone. And one day some journalist will probably find this post, spin it out of context and get me banned from Australia.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i’ve got in huge arguing matches with chicks before fucking them. it makes the sex fantastic. if a girl gives me shit i give it back. i don’t normally start shit though.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think it's important to note that this advice works for a certain subtext of women - and not all women. If I were to estimate it, I'd say that maybe 5-10% of women operate like this (but it could go as high as 20-25% in a context like night game where these things are brought out more by the nature of the environment). The key is just to understand that women don't like being more dominant than the man they want - so if she's being dominant herself, it means she wants an even more dominant and intense man in her life.

>