Blank Stare From Girl After Makeout

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m genuinely confused as to what happened in this scenario.

I was at a bar Friday night and as I’m getting water I noticed this woman was eye fucking me out of my peripherals.

I chugged my water and walked to where she was near the bar. I opened her by asking her how her night was, what’s your name, etc.
She had mentioned that she was there with friends.

Shortly after this small talk, she just looks at me with pure list in her eyes and pulls me in and we start making out (so much so that she starts slipping in some tongue aggressively). I know that it’s typically a no-no to do this as it releases the sexual tension. I pull back shortly after she started getting tongue-happy.

Then she just stared at me (kinda like a blank stare). I tried to continue our conversation as if nothing had happened, but she wouldn’t respond to anything short of giving one words responses or just staring at me after we finished kissing. After a couple of minutes she went to go find her friends.

That entire interaction left me genuinely confused.

Was she expecting me to go for the pull or was it just a validation thing?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Then she just stared at me (kinda like a blank stare). I tried to continue our conversation as if nothing had happened, but she wouldn’t respond to anything short of giving one words responses or just staring at me after we finished kissing. After a couple of minutes she went to go find her friends.

Anytime I've got that stare, it was a very strong escalation window.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’m genuinely confused as to what happened in this scenario.

I was at a bar Friday night and as I’m getting water I noticed this woman was eye fucking me out of my peripherals.

I chugged my water and walked to where she was near the bar. I opened her by asking her how her night was, what’s your name, etc.
She had mentioned that she was there with friends.

Shortly after this small talk, she just looks at me with pure list in her eyes and pulls me in and we start making out (so much so that she starts slipping in some tongue aggressively). I know that it’s typically a no-no to do this as it releases the sexual tension. I pull back shortly after she started getting tongue-happy.

Was she expecting me to go for the pull or was it just a validation thing?

This is just silly community advice going to link this post everytime the subject comes up, this is actually auto rejection...she interpret like u did not like her there are proper way to de escalate while mantaining a bubble... read glow link, in the post...

Last edited:

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is just silly community advice going to link this post everytime the subject comes up, this is actually auto rejection...she interpret like u did not like her there are proper way to de escalate while mantaining a bubble... read glow link, in the post...

Ah I see where I went wrong on this one. Thank you.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your response when she does this is"Hey I'm not a big fan of PDA. Shall we take this somewhere more private?"

What you did says:

UnsungAlarmedCaecilian-max-1mb.gif

>