Blaze Journal

lukeblaze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, I'm a long-time lurker on the forums, so I figure should start a journal too. By the way, English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for some bumpings in the writing.
As we are approaching a new year, I will make some considerations in this first entry, about my goals in general and in my dating life.
My main goal for my dating life for now is losing my virginity. (24 yo). I already made the point of honing my fundamentals as much as I can. Starting with fashion; posture and my body weight. Tomorrow will start hitting the gym to take care of my body.
I started doing meditation today and only had time for one session, but my goal is two sessions per day at least. I like the content by James Marshall from the Natural Lifestyles, so I will try some of his concepts on the field (any thoughts about it?)
Okay, now, my professional life. My main goal is to survive the first year of law school (lol), and self-publish my first novel on Amazon. I've been writing pretty much my entire life, this is a thing I enjoy too much, and who knows? Maybe I could make some money with my writing. It would be pretty great.
I will try to make a point of approaching at least one person per day (maybe not only attractive women at the beginning, to warm up my social engine), and every time I have some thoughts or some observations from the field I will write something here. I wish everyone reading this a great New Year. All the best, guys.

lukeblaze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay, the first day doing the two sessions of meditation. Tried to do it for 15 minutes at first, but got to 10 minutes. Some things that I noticed are:
My mind wanders a lot at first. After 5 minutes (more or less), started to see results. I could concentrate more on my breath and felt great for the next 5 minutes. My goal now is complete this week with 10 minutes and next week increase it to 20 or 15.
Started researching and trying some TRE exercises, but without much progress at first.
Hmm, bought a new shirt. Stylish, I guess.
Should have started the gym, but it's closed until January. Started dieting, difficult at first, but I was expecting it.
No progress on my novel.

lukeblaze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Was talking to a friend of mine. A psychologist and he said a thing I think is great to say to all people who are starting their journey here.
Learning seduction is just that, learning. You have to learn some theory (and guess what? You are here right? The best place to learn theory) And you have to applie this knowledge, not very much at the start, just enough to grasp the concepts and start to play with it.
Later on you can tweak it and learn more until you are doing great.
Anyway, everything is like that. When I started playing soccer I sucked, I was the worst player on my team. 1 year later I was doing great, because I played a lot and studied what to do.
So anyway, this is just me rambling a bit about the process of learning a skill. Most suitable for begginers like me, but if this applies to someone here then great.

lukeblaze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today I opened a girl in college. I'm a bit lost, the interaction itself was quite tame.
I approached her with a "hello", and asked what she was studying there, she said she was studying Law (me too), and we talked for a while.
A boy from my class butted in on the conversation (lol), but anyway, I just wanted to practice, get back to the game so I didn't care, in the end he left and I continued talking to her for a few more minutes before saying goodbye.
I would like to ask for a framework to help me with what to do in the field, because I can't do mass approach in college and I think it would be good if I went with something more concrete in my mind.
I tend to be more natural (on the field I don't think much about techniques, but whatever), I'm open to any suggestions.

>