Can we archive NextASF somewhere here?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thx a lot ST, please keep us updated!

@Glow yeah, I get you. And I try to re-post stuff with a link to the original place, or just quote stuff inside new content. I too don't mind having it archived...like many who spend years there, I just don't want to loose my stuff or the access to great seduction material.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Parts of the site could only be accessed when logged in due to privacy concerns.

The sections you are talking about are the journal and field report sections.

But even when logged in some posts like the one I'm looking for where no longer accessible.

I think they removed entire sections like the HOF section.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys in one of my post i made an exaggerated comment of nextasf being virus infected, so let me clarify, sometimes i go there and is perfect, sometimes i go there and i get pop ups and the website is not visible....

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys in one of my post i made an exaggerated comment of nextasf being virus infected, so let me clarify, sometimes i go there and is perfect, sometimes i go there and i get pop ups and the website is not visible....

When I went there a week or something ago, it redirected me to some .live website, but no popups but still a possible risk.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When I went there a week or something ago, it redirected me to some .live website, but no popups but still a possible risk.

yes this is what i meant, i don't feel comfortable either making points and then in my points sending people there due to that reason...

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sorry to be slow responding. I have been busy.

I can read NextASF just fine. I go to https://nextasf.com and it works.

I got an admin account again. It's worthless. When I log in to the control panel, I get a white page with no links. I tried adding on additional stuff like /index.com, and other common section names I got a lot of no such page messages. I did manage to open the part where you change settings for the site, looking for the user agreement, but could not find it. BD is going to have it fixed somehow, but he fired the first two guys working on it for being incompetent. I suspect they fucked up the control panel, which was working correctly when I lost my admin account in July. This project is not his highest priority.

It's the Internet. If there is an article you think is solid gold, copy it and save it as a file. Stuff dissappears from the Internet all the time. I know this is no help for people wishing they could read the hidden stuff, but it may save you in the future.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When I goto this thread, it has those redirects/ads/possible script viruses or whatever they might be

It redirected to howtestscent1 dot live or something and another one was to you're firefox 50billionth search click below to get your prize SCAM do not click that, nice potential trojan or something request right there.

Another redirect was to b dot bestdealfor35 dotr life/robot37 etc

Anyone else get this redirects? I do run uBlock origin, perhaps it let some of the bad stuff through when I was on my phone.
I'm guessing not much can be done since it would cost more to keep it going and on top of that, make it adfree [I'm guessing it has ads I'm not sure, I certainly didn't click any ads, those redirects were on their own].
Or is it not money, we just don't know what's actually the cause of this?

Linguinator

Space Monkey
space monkey
I hope it's ok to comment on this thread at this time, 18 months after the last comment.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what happened to the original mASF site and its servers. Did La Ruina wipe the servers ? Does he still own them ?

I personally would not give you two bits for Blackdragon's NextASF content, but the content and archives of the original mASF are virtually PRICELESS, as far as I'm concerned. What would it take to find and purchase those servers and add all of the original mASF content to this site ? ? ? ? ? As I said in my first post on this site, just minutes ago, it is impossible to overstate the loss to the seduction world when the original FastSeduction.com was shut down. The value of the posts, the archives, the comments, the stories, the experience and the wisdom on that site is beyond calculation.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Linguinator,

Commented on your other post about the chronology.

But, Jay (Formhandle) sold Fastseduction.com and the mASF boards to Rich (Gambler).

After the sale, the forum was poorly maintained, and at some point the server became corrupted. They apparently(?) tried to bring it back but failed to do so. I'd assume they have a backup somewhere. I do know there are folks in the community who have copies of the mASF database, but obviously they can't distribute those due to copyright law.

Anyway, Rich has since sold most of his properties. He sold PUATraining a little while back, I think about 1.5 years back. I'd imagine that came with the other web properties he owned (but not the games or his YouTube). Not sure who the buyer was, but whoever that is, that individual or entity likely owns the rights to mASF now. Presumably that individual/entity has a viable backup of the mASF servers as well... but I'm not sure.

As I said in my first post on this site, just minutes ago, it is impossible to overstate the loss to the seduction world when the original FastSeduction.com was shut down. The value of the posts, the archives, the comments, the stories, the experience and the wisdom on that site is beyond calculation.

I agree, it was the golden age for online seduction chronicling, for sure. Forums don't get that kind of activity and attract anywhere near as many talented seducers any longer.

Chase

Linguinator

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, Chase, thanks for the info and correction. I had only a rough understanding of the sequence of catastrophies that resulted in the demise of mASF.

I'm just nerdy enough to sit around reading things like Abraham Lincoln's speeches and letters, mainly because he was a true genius and an unparalleled, brilliant writer. The loss of mASF reminds me of a letter he wrote to one of his generals, Meade, early in the War Between The States that expressed his disappointment at the general's unforgivable inaction and failure to attack Lee's army, at a moment when Lee's army was extremely vulnerable, and end the war right then and there.

Paraphrasing from memory, Lincoln said, "I do not believe you understand the magnitude of the misfortune that your failure to attack Lee's army represents. At no time has his army been more fatigued and less prepared for a fight and never has our army been stronger and had this much advantage in a potential battle. You very easily could have attacked him and destroyed his army, but you tarried along the river and Lee and his army made their escape. Now your golden opportunity is gone and I am distressed immeasurably because of it."

(This is a very rough and abbreviated paraphrase. The actual letter to Meade was several paragraphs, not one. Anyone can find it in a three-second search.)

That's how I feel about the death of FastSeduction.com. Our "golden" website and its unfathomable treasure of seduction accounts and wisdom is gone, and I am distressed immeasurably because of it.

I also don't understand how anyone who owns the mASF servers and material can fail to comprehend the value of that content and not see the value of restarting that website.

The only bright spot is this site and the fact that you are, to some degree, modeling it after mASF: it's neither intolerably commercial nor a vehicle for some guru's massive ego, as some of the other sites have been.

Interestingly enough, Lincoln never sent that letter to General Meade.

Last edited:

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Linguinator

Maybe this will reduce your sorrow. Many of the content from the old forum is maybe lost but a very interesting portion of it is on Maniac Pick Up is which surprisingly still online: http://www.pickupguide.com/

I think some of the content is even older; dating back to asf rather than mASF.

Good Reading

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase,

The forum update looks great, and it appears to have gone smoothly. Good luck with it in the future.
~ ~ ~
Last I talked to Blackdragon a few months ago, his plan for NextASF was to reopen it as an archive and put advertising on it. He supposedly was going to have his tech guys work on it. I have no idea what is happening; once it closed the tech guys deleted all the Admin and Mod accounts and I no longer have access to the control panel.

When I closed the forum, I wanted to preserve the poster's names on their posts, or it would have been a lot less useful. I tried to do this by setting all the permissions for members to no, which worked to preserve the names and prevent further posts from being made. However, vBulletin 5 is a quirky bit of software which was no where near as polished as its predecessor and not really ready for release in my opinion, and I discovered that after I did that, it gave all members, "You Are Banned", messages when they tried to log on. Sorry about that, it was not my intention.

The reason no one can access Lay Reports, Blogs, or Relationships Forums is that we hid them from non members and made them not searchable by search engines after the Coffee Shop PUAs scandal a few years back. I don't have a link handy, but basically the were two PUAs that owned a boutique coffee shop, and were laying a lot of the women they met there, and posting about them in a blog. They got discovered and holy heck broke loose. They lost their business and were run out of town by enraged Feminists and SJWs. After that happened, forums with information about women members were having relationships with were hidden to protect our members and the women they wrote about. I am not sure if Blackdragon is going to reopen them for that reason.

I can assure you that Blackdragon would be unhappy at the minimum if someone created an archive of NextASF without his permission. He spent a ton of money on it; he owns it. If anyone wants to contact him about it, I can put you in touch with him. You can message me if this place has that feature. I'm a noob and have no idea how anything works. I just joined to answer this post.

ms
Hi Mike, I would love to have the archive of my old posts - can you help me or put me in touch with BD?

Cheers,
0---

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh shit, skills! How you doing my man!

I see Bismarck too! The gang still around
yeah even cosy was here: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/where-did-nextasf-members-migrate-to.24417/

you just disappeared one day around 2016, what happened to you brother, i quote you here: https://www.theskillsmethod.com/what-is-the-proper-way-for-no-verbal-dance-floor-game/

P.s. 0 tell me more or less the title of the lay report you are looking for, i can see if one of the guys i help can get it for you...

Last edited:

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah even cosy was here: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/where-did-nextasf-members-migrate-to.24417/

you just disappeared one day around 2016, what happened to you brother, i quote you here: https://www.theskillsmethod.com/what-is-the-proper-way-for-no-verbal-dance-floor-game/

P.s. 0 tell me more or less the title of the lay report you are looking for, i can see if one of the guys i help can get it for you...
Cosy! I miss that guy! I feel like I was one of the only few people who ever understood him. He saw the poetry in seduction...

This is awesome. I'll hang around here a bit.

Me man I'm married to HBAngel from back in the days. Happy as fuck with it to be honest, got a little bored of the game.

So I'm missing all of my later ones but most importantly:
1) The gangbang my travelbuddy did in front of me
2) fucking in a hostel in front of others and making her put her finger up my butt
3) fucking two girls on the rooftop of a hostel in the same location two nights in a row, first girl noticing and getting angry...then fucking (or kissing?) me again
4) having sex in the french embassy in latin american capital

I don't really know the titles but those were the stories.

Can I hit you up somewhere?

Last edited:

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh and that's sick that you used my quote to teach dance floor game! I guess I did leave something useful to the community :)

0---

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
BTW I got in touch with BD and it turns out his copy of the archives is corrupted and he lost most of the data. So the search continues...

>