Caught feelings for a girl with massive red flags

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I promise you this girl’s body count is over 7 lmao. I have been in a situation just like this. Read chase’s article on cluster b women. Cut back to once per week immediately if you can’t bring yourself to cut ties. Don’t get roped into these women’s world. Biggest piece of advice I can give.
Na, it might be 8 or 9 max, maybe 10 but right around that area. She doesn’t have that jaded side to her at all that women tend to get around 9+ partners (your women that say they hate men, or have bitterness in them because they can’t get what they want from men)

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Na, it might be 8 or 9 max, maybe 10 but right around that area. She doesn’t have that jaded side to her at all that women tend to get around 9+ partners (your women that say they hate men, or have bitterness in them because they can’t get what they want from men)
Do you live in the United States?

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
yWell just be careful brotha. These girls are experts at making
Feel you. Well just be careful brotha. Wild exciting sexual girls are overpowered at making you fall for them because they have the game from experience, and they produce more good feelings than any other kind of chick. Don’t get lost in the sauce. Keep banging other chicks to keep you sane. Speaking from experience.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Feel you. Well just be careful brotha. Wild exciting sexual girls are overpowered at making you fall for them because they have the game from experience, and they produce more good feelings than any other kind of chick. Don’t get lost in the sauce. Keep banging other chicks to keep you sane. Speaking from experience.
Cheers bro, I appreciate the heads up

>