Chase is part of a scam

Deeppua

Space Monkey
space monkey
I know this post will be removed but even if some of you read it before it's removed, I'll be glad I helped someone.

I admired Chase for a long time and used to follow his posts and regularly receive his emails about tips on seduction. This was a big mistake!!!

I trusted him so much that I believed whatever he taught. Recently, I got an email from him about swinggcat and his product. I normally don't fall into these traps but since Chase endorsed it, I thought there must be some truth to it. So, I went ahead and looked into the product. It said $7 and I wasn't convinced of why someone would sell a product for $7. But that was another reason for me to trust Chase again and thought since Chase is endorsing it, obviously it'll be cheaper and I went ahead and bought the product for $7. I got the product and was disappointed cos the guy rambles for hours saying how his main product will cover all that he is talking about. I thought to myself, well I'm not gonna buy it if this was a bait.

Fast forward to 2 months and I accidentally notice $99.9 deducted from my bank account twice. I check the details and I see that I'm subscribed to this asshole's product automatically and I'm deducted $99.9 every month and it's a subscription for 3 months. When I did some research I found that while I paid for $7 product, I automatically subscribed for the whole product by clicking on "agree to terms and conditions".

I lost all respect I had for Chase and disappointed too.

Well, I lost my hard earned money but I hope others don't fall into this trap by trusting such so called asshole pickup gurus. I'm going to post this on every seduction forum I know. At least I'd be glad I helped someone from falling into such traps

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just because Chase is endorsing it, doesn't mean that he is selling the product.

I find something's amiss in your story.

Also, you never check and read your bank statements every month? There's always a buffer period before the banks transfer money. That's one.

Second, there's always a buffer period. Example, 29 days if you are subscribing to a monthly subscription.

I recommend contact support and tell them what's going on.

Lastly, I find something is amiss in your story.

z@c+

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sorry to hear that bro. I don't think Chase wanted that to happen for you. At the same time you should've read the terms and agreement more carefully cuz that's how those things work. They can legally take your money. There was this other guy that chase endorsed who was called Magic Leone and he was this gross looking fat indian guy who supposedly slept with 400 women by primarily arousal and his mastering of touch. The trailer to his course was narrated by a guy who said he went to the bar and used one of magic's techniques to touch a girl the way magic does and the girl immediately came onto him and went with him all the way to the house to fuck. Lol well that got a naive hopeful guy like me to immediately subscribe mind you at the time I was damn near broke,but I paid for the course anyways and watched it and sadly it wasn't anything like what was advertised. Lightbulbs don't just automatically go off in a woman's head and she immediately decides she want tofuck you and you don't even need to speak to her yet that's what was being marketed to an overeager guy like me.Gotham dating club was the name of the company and it was so fucking trash and actually a scam. Mad emails and articles that claim there's a "sex decoder to make women instantly want to fuck" oe things along those lines.

It's easy to just take someone's word on a topic that you're not confident in and trust that they know everything they're talking about and especially if they are someone you admire and you expect knows more than you. But I realize that not everything girlschase teaches is spot on or reliable on its own. It's better explained and more accurate than maybe anything else you can find on the internet related to seduction and women,but you have to experience some things for yourself and verify it if you're skeptical. I'm not convinced that you can actually find a very attractive woman who doesn't drink or party at all with a low partner count with her only partners being relationships while having a great career and education,not be an attention whore on ig,have a onlyfans, have a stable family background all at the same time in NYC and also be one way monagamous. So pretty much chase's and hectors standards for girlfriends.But I lack the dating experience to really see if it's possible so hey what do I really know

Last edited:

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Deeppua

Speaking from experience, send them a polite but firm e-mail, saying there has been a mix up and they will probably refund the money.

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sorry to hear that bro. I don't think Chase wanted that to happen for you. At the same time you should've read the terms and agreement more carefully cuz that's how those things work. They can legally take your money. There was this other guy that chase endorsed who was called Magic Leone and he was this gross looking fat indian guy who supposedly slept with 400 women by primarily arousal and his mastering of touch. The trailer to his course was narrated by a guy who said he went to the bar and used one of magic's techniques to touch a girl the way magic does and the girl immediately came onto him and went with him all the way to the house to fuck. Lol well that got a naive hopeful guy like me to immediately subscribe mind you at the time I was damn near broke,but I paid for the course anyways and watched it and sadly it wasn't anything like what was advertised. Lightbulbs don't just automatically go off in a woman's head and she immediately decides she want tofuck you and you don't even need to speak to her yet that's what was being marketed to an overeager guy like me.Gotham dating club was the name of the company and it was so fucking trash and actually a scam. Mad emails and articles that claim there's a "sex decoder to make women instantly want to fuck" oe things along those lines.

It's easy to just take someone's word on a topic that you're not confident in and trust that they know everything they're talking about and especially if they are someone you admire and you expect knows more than you. But I realize that not everything girlschase teaches is spot on or reliable on its own. It's better explained and more accurate than maybe anything else you can find on the internet related to seduction and women,but you have to experience some things for yourself and verify it if you're skeptical. I'm not convinced that you can actually find a very attractive woman who doesn't drink or party at all with a low partner count with her only partners being relationships while having a great career and education,not be an attention whore on ig,have a onlyfans, have a stable family background all at the same time in NYC and also be one way monagamous. So pretty much chase's and hectors standards for girlfriends.But I lack the dating experience to really see if it's possible so hey what do I really know
i got the gotham course and immediately requested to cancel and got a refund. I think chase should hold the products he recommends to the stake standards as the girls chase courses

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ya this is why when I was younger I'd just torrent everything (no chance I was paying $499 for shit I already knew....I just wanted to see the full infield breakdowns that they wouldnt post on YouTube). Even if the product ends up being shit, I'd just delete it.

As for Chase and Swinggcat. You gotta understand that these guys are extremely charismatic. So there is a tendency to just blindly trust/believe everything charismatic people say and do and not really question it. The only thing charismatic people hate is your gut. Because that's the only thing they cant deceive.
It said $7 and I wasn't convinced of why someone would sell a product for $7
he was this gross looking fat indian guy who supposedly slept with 400 women by primarily arousal and his mastering of touch. The trailer to his course was narrated by a guy who said he went to the bar and used one of magic's techniques to touch a girl the way magic does and the girl immediately came onto him and went with him all the way to the house to fuck.
It's up to you to trust it when it's trying to tell you something. Ignore it at your peril.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think chase should hold the products he recommends to the stake standards as the girls chase courses

That's impossible. If that's the case, then Chase can't say shit about any dating product.

Because GC is really up there and still underrated

z@c+

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's up to you to trust it when it's trying to tell you something. Ignore it at your peril.
Well I highly doubt that ignoring and dubbing the shit out of gothamdatingclub and it's scammy ass products will hurt me in the longrun. If anything it helped me by realizing there's no fast and easy way to having women. It tried to sell a magic pill with their videos that market their "magic hands" and "sexual decoder" lmao that shit was so stupid I can't believe I entertained the thought of that shit. That if you say or do something that women will automatically want to fuck you. Women are not robots that fuck you cuz you turned on a switch in their brain they're humans who you lead as a man and manage their emotions and put them in a better place

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Whoa, just saw this. Which Swinggcat offer is this? Because I've promoted three of them to the list over the years. They're all great.

Let me check the sales pages right now and copy + paste the sales text here...

• Real World Seduction 2.0: initial sales price is $0.97. Continuity, as per the page: "Each month for the next 12 months you'll receive another edition of the Seduction Academy and you'll be automatically charged $99.97."

• Masculine Polarity: "full access to Volume One of Masculine Polarity for $7 ... Your investment will be $99.97 a volume ... And if the course is not for you - which I highly doubt. Or if you've gotten so much out of the course that you don't feel you need any more volumes, you can cancel at any time by sending me an email at: support [at] realworldseduction.com"

• Sexual Connections: "full access to Volume One of Sexual Connections for $7 ... Your investment will be $99.97 a volume ... And if the course is not for you - which I highly doubt. Or if you've gotten so much out of the course that you don't feel you need any more volumes, you can cancel at any time by sending me an email at: support [at] realworldseduction.com"

So it's exactly the same copy for MP and SC. $7 for Volume 1, $99.97 for the subsequent volumes.

Did you email Swinggcat and say "Oh hey man I actually only wanted the first super cheap volume and not the rest of the course?"

I love the automatic assumption here that, "Man, this is a scam, and Chase is part of the scam!"

I'm going to post this on every seduction forum I know.

All three of 'em? Cause I mean, there's not a lot of such places left... :cool:\

I lost all respect I had for Chase and disappointed too.

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck out there. (if anyone is wondering at my distaste for this guy's reaction here... he was a member for a year, never very active, never bought anything from us, bought one thing from Swinggcat on my recommendation, didn't read the page, apparently didn't bother to email Swinggcat for a refund, then just came on here to pillory me and claim he was going to smear us across the web. That is a clear "don't let the door hit you on the way out" situation for me...)

Lol well that got a naive hopeful guy like me to immediately subscribe mind you at the time I was damn near broke,but I paid for the course anyways and watched it and sadly it wasn't anything like what was advertised. Lightbulbs don't just automatically go off in a woman's head and she immediately decides she want tofuck you and you don't even need to speak to her yet that's what was being marketed to an overeager guy like me.Gotham dating club was the name of the company and it was so fucking trash and actually a scam. Mad emails and articles that claim there's a "sex decoder to make women instantly want to fuck" oe things along those lines.

Ah, that's no good. Sorry for that, Starboy.

You know, with that course, the same as with all the Swinggcat courses, I went through the course MYSELF and did not even bother to sit through the video sales letter (though I did watch the PLCs). I don't know what they say in that thing... I put my interpretation of the course in the emails.

My take on Manish's course was that it was a GREAT how-to instructional course on touch for beginners and maybe some low intermediate guys. He had some great little touches in there I thought were very clever (like his "check the tag on her dress" touch and the way he escalates to the hair touch).

Whatever I'm writing in the emails I send on courses we're promoting is what I found to be good about the course and whom I think it's suited for. I don't have much (any) say over what they're putting in their marketing materials.

Pricing/continuity-wise... you've got to check for that. 80% of information products sold online (especially in the self-help space) operate with continuities. It's the only way it's profitable to make them. We use a continuity with One Date/TDA; if we didn't I'd probably need to sell all 11 modules at once at a flat rate of $500+, instead of spread out across 9.5 months with rebills. I don't like the idea of dumping 40 hours of video on guys all at once any more than I like the idea of making it so the only folks who can buy it are the ones ready to shell out half a grand in one sitting.

Generally with continuity the trick is getting it in front of the customer enough he knows it's there but not so much it freaks him out ("Oh no, a rebill!"). I think we've done this with One Date... I force you to listen to the pricing and structure of the continuity in the VSL before you can ever hit the buy button, it's there again on the checkout page, it's in the email receipt you receive, then we send out a second email titled "What to expect with your subscription" (which gets a super high open rate, so I know almost every guy sees it), it's on the invoice page, welcome video, in multiple of the newsletters we send after, plus we send a notification via email 3 days before every charge. I just put every possible way I could think of of getting it in front of guys.

And yet still once a month or two we get a guy who drifts in and says "Nobody told me I'd be charged again! It's a scam! Bait and switch!" and I have a quiet moment of wondering if I should really keep doing this business thing, or if it might not be better shaving my head and joining a monastery in Tibet.

But you don't get that just with product rebills.

We get it with everything else too.

Guys sign up for monthly reader subscriptions, which looks like this:

subscriptions.png

Then they get really upset they got charged $21.95 and say they only signed up to pay 99 cents, and that it is a scam.

Or they sign up, forget they signed up, and a year later claim they meant to cancel right away and just forgot and that we've been scamming them because we didn't know they meant to cancel and cancel for them.

Guys buy my book, download it, read it (we can see the file downloads), then claim they never got it and that it was a fraud.

There's a lot of positives to working in a B2C business, like the lives you touch, and the guys you help.

But there's also enough of this complete nonsense that no one wants to have to deal with that I've long since resolved that after GC, it'll be B2B businesses for me only ;)

Chase

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whoa, just saw this. Which Swinggcat offer is this? Because I've promoted three of them to the list over the years. They're all great.

Let me check the sales pages right now and copy + paste the sales text here...

• Real World Seduction 2.0: initial sales price is $0.97. Continuity, as per the page: "Each month for the next 12 months you'll receive another edition of the Seduction Academy and you'll be automatically charged $99.97."

• Masculine Polarity: "full access to Volume One of Masculine Polarity for $7 ... Your investment will be $99.97 a volume ... And if the course is not for you - which I highly doubt. Or if you've gotten so much out of the course that you don't feel you need any more volumes, you can cancel at any time by sending me an email at: support [at] realworldseduction.com"

• Sexual Connections: "full access to Volume One of Sexual Connections for $7 ... Your investment will be $99.97 a volume ... And if the course is not for you - which I highly doubt. Or if you've gotten so much out of the course that you don't feel you need any more volumes, you can cancel at any time by sending me an email at: support [at] realworldseduction.com"

So it's exactly the same copy for MP and SC. $7 for Volume 1, $99.97 for the subsequent volumes.

Did you email Swinggcat and say "Oh hey man I actually only wanted the first super cheap volume and not the rest of the course?"

I love the automatic assumption here that, "Man, this is a scam, and Chase is part of the scam!"

All three of 'em? Cause I mean, there's not a lot of such places left... :cool:\

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck out there. (if anyone is wondering at my distaste for this guy's reaction here... he was a member for a year, never very active, never bought anything from us, bought one thing from Swinggcat on my recommendation, didn't read the page, apparently didn't bother to email Swinggcat for a refund, then just came on here to pillory me and claim he was going to smear us across the web. That is a clear "don't let the door hit you on the way out" situation for me...)

Ah, that's no good. Sorry for that, Starboy.

You know, with that course, the same as with all the Swinggcat courses, I went through the course MYSELF and did not even bother to sit through the video sales letter (though I did watch the PLCs). I don't know what they say in that thing... I put my interpretation of the course in the emails.

My take on Manish's course was that it was a GREAT how-to instructional course on touch for beginners and maybe some low intermediate guys. He had some great little touches in there I thought were very clever (like his "check the tag on her dress" touch and the way he escalates to the hair touch).

Whatever I'm writing in the emails I send on courses we're promoting is what I found to be good about the course and whom I think it's suited for. I don't have much (any) say over what they're putting in their marketing materials.

Pricing/continuity-wise... you've got to check for that. 80% of information products sold online (especially in the self-help space) operate with continuities. It's the only way it's profitable to make them. We use a continuity with One Date/TDA; if we didn't I'd probably need to sell all 11 modules at once at a flat rate of $500+, instead of spread out across 9.5 months with rebills. I don't like the idea of dumping 40 hours of video on guys all at once any more than I like the idea of making it so the only folks who can buy it are the ones ready to shell out half a grand in one sitting.

Generally with continuity the trick is getting it in front of the customer enough he knows it's there but not so much it freaks him out ("Oh no, a rebill!"). I think we've done this with One Date... I force you to listen to the pricing and structure of the continuity in the VSL before you can ever hit the buy button, it's there again on the checkout page, it's in the email receipt you receive, then we send out a second email titled "What to expect with your subscription" (which gets a super high open rate, so I know almost every guy sees it), it's on the invoice page, welcome video, in multiple of the newsletters we send after, plus we send a notification via email 3 days before every charge. I just put every possible way I could think of of getting it in front of guys.

And yet still once a month or two we get a guy who drifts in and says "Nobody told me I'd be charged again! It's a scam! Bait and switch!" and I have a quiet moment of wondering if I should really keep doing this business thing, or if it might not be better shaving my head and joining a monastery in Tibet.

But you don't get that just with product rebills.

We get it with everything else too.

Guys sign up for monthly reader subscriptions, which looks like this:

View attachment 182

Then they get really upset they got charged $21.95 and say they only signed up to pay 99 cents, and that it is a scam.

Or they sign up, forget they signed up, and a year later claim they meant to cancel right away and just forgot and that we've been scamming them because we didn't know they meant to cancel and cancel for them.

Guys buy my book, download it, read it (we can see the file downloads), then claim they never got it and that it was a fraud.

There's a lot of positives to working in a B2C business, like the lives you touch, and the guys you help.

But there's also enough of this complete nonsense that no one wants to have to deal with that I've long since resolved that after GC, it'll be B2B businesses for me only ;)

Chase
Well if that disclaimer for swingcat's product was there and it was stated that there would be a first time charge of $7 and $99 would be deducted afterwards and he was allowed to cancel the subscription then I lose much if not all of my sympathy for that guy. I mean LOL. It wasn't in fine print. It was stated clearly and it sailed over this guy's head. Also I don't understand people who don't monitor their own bank account on a consistent enough basis.

I knew One Date was $67 and with it you're subscribed to dating artisan which came at $99 a month. I was totally fine with that and didn't feel scammed at all,but I know some men aren't comfortable paying that much. I do feel like with the intros to these dating courses there is a lot of monolouging to it. I understand there has to be some background info on the product and how it can help you as a consumer. But i'm not a very patient guy and if my mind is already made up that i'd want the course I would think ok I get it just shut up and take my money! Lol.

I know that teaching this dating and pickup stuff is very stressful and unappreciated at times. I hope that you delay the monk route as much as possible. At least until guys like me have transformed themselves socially and upgraded from space monkey haha.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human

subscriptions.png

Then they get really upset they got charged $21.95 and say they only signed up to pay 99 cents, and that it is a scam
Chase come on man lol. The price the customer is expected to pay is literally right there (not hidden in the extremely low font Terms & Conditions page. Which nobody reads. Does anyone here read the T&C of every app they download on their phone?). How the hell is someone gonna be upset that they being got charged $21.95, expecting to pay 99 cents, where no where in the sales copy does it say anything about 99 cents (Edit: I see the 99 cents thing in the screenshot. Had to squint my eyes lol) (I know "this was just an example, chillax velasco". But if you want to compare it to Swinggcats bait and switch ("dudes it's just 97 cents. Get instant access NOW" (scarcity yo!!! Its gonna sell out. Dont bother reading the small font yo, just buy now"!), then a more appropriate example would be necessary).

Last edited:

pikachu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase come on man lol. The price the customer is expected to pay is literally there (not hidden in the extremely low font Terms&Conditions. Which nobody reads. Does anyone here read the T&C of every apo they download on their phone?). How the hell is someone gonna be upset that they being got charged $21.95, expecting to pay 99 cents, where no where in the sales copy does it say anything about 99 cents (I know "this was just an example, chillax velasco". But if you want to compare it to Swinggcats bait and switch (dudes it's just 97 cents. Get instant access NOW (scarcity yo!!! Its gonna sell out. Dont bother reading the small font yo!), then a more appropriate example would be necessary).

Lots of plans work this way and have for years. Low intro price then subscription. Ever heard of no downpayment for a car? :D

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And yet still once a month or two we get a guy who drifts in and says "Nobody told me I'd be charged again! It's a scam! Bait and switch!" and I have a quiet moment of wondering if I should really keep doing this business thing, or if it might not be better shaving my head and joining a monastery in Tibet
I know that teaching this dating and pickup stuff is very stressful and unappreciated at times. I hope that you delay the monk route as much as possible. At least until guys like me have transformed themselves socially and upgraded from space monkey haha.

I wondered, how much effect does people wanting you to keep going have on your personal decision to keep running the forums?

eg Carousel took a break or doesn't post much anymore, although iirc he was open to PM still. But a few were saying they didn't want him to stop posting. He doesn't own/run the forums though so that's slightly different.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I wondered, how much effect does people wanting you to keep going have on your personal decision to keep running the forums?

Well, I'd keep running them so long as there was activity and the boards weren't a graveyard, even if I wasn't active any longer.

So long as there are guys interested in succeeding with women, and they come here to talk about it, we'll keep them going.

I was rarely active on here 2016-2019 or so. But I care about having a good forum in the space. Especially now that most of the rest have shut down.

We all judge the value of our actions/content by the reactions others have. I tend to get a lot of very positive reactions to mine, so it feeds into the feeling that yes, I am helping guys by replying to them, and the feedback is valuable. And my presence on here is also helpful to the forum itself. I have no doubt that motivates me to continue to participate directly.

Feedback's a very important part of the reward system for any platform, for keeping people engaged with it. When it's lacking (or it's negative, as in @Carousel's or @Razorjack's cases), they drift away.

Anyway, with the forum, as well as Girls Chase, it's a community project for me. I'd like to ultimately cultivate other guys to take my place as the stars/guru. It is a fun thing for me to imagine a Girls Chase and Skilled Seducer years down the line with a host of highly talented seducers and coaches producing fantastic content, and nobody really even remembers who that guy Chase Amante who started the whole thing is except for a few hardcore guys who go back through all the archives.

The difficulty I am finding however is there is a very limited supply in the world of dedicated, capable people. We've got a good crew working for GC, I think. However, the more I try to grow the team the more I realize the most limited resource is truly high quality people. Even if you can offer them a platform or pay them well, it is hard to find them and recruit them. And I think I am better at that at this point than a lot of hiring managers are...

Chase

>