Resident  Chicago - [Pickup] Ride or Die.

Eplayer

Rookie
Rookie
Hey, name's Eyuel, 25. I've been in Chicago for 3 months now and ready to put myself out there again.

Background: I've done cold approach pickup off and on for about for about two years. No results to show for it expect that I am much or comfortable with the rejection aspect now. It is a bit draining to do it always by my self so looking to laugh about my setback and share my excess with one ride or die wingman. I used to have a party house in college so got a good number and experience form that. I live in downtown now working in a high paying career.

Where I meet girls: streets, the gym, and college. I am down for almost anyplace after this going through this COVID shutdown bullshit.

Whom I'd like to meet: I need someone I can approach with to help me with accountably and look at the big picture instead of the specific instance (keep disciplined with approaching). A skilled guy to learn from and run with would be cool, but if you're a beginner and you're willing to stick with it, I can work with that. Time to master this and shut down the city in our terms.

Ride or Die wingman I am ready! Are you??

PrancingRabbit

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Eplayer- Looking for wingman in Chicago as well. Possible to connect?

>