Chrance's Sphere

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Was chilling to some metal, day dreaming about stuff.

Saw this show on youtube. Lmao it’s funnier than I remember. The black haired chick is soo dumb it’s good. I think the “Charlie’s Angels” trope is like a guilty pleasure if done nonpolitically

Surprisingly, Totally Spies was made by a Frenchman. The show had 50/50 split between boys and girls

Missed an approach opportunity this morning. At a school track I decided to do some jogging. As I got back to my car I saw a girl walk by to the track. A lot of excuses popped into my head like
“Might be ubderage”
“I look like a mess”
“Can’t tell how good looking she is”

Really, I should have lingered (doing dips on bleachers) to get a better view of her attractiveness, then approached.

Can’t take even one girl for granted lol

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Opened a girl on the beach today with “hey, your pants are really blue.” She says “what?” And I say “you have some really blue pants, they are the bluest pants I’ve ever seen.” She smiled and said “thanks they’re my favorite.” Then I did some follow up gestures and left. It wasn’t really awkward and there wasn’t really any reason to leave, so I heavily regret self ejecting. Damn. Should have followed up with “I’m guessing you’re here to enjoy the nice weather. It is a very relaxing day after all. It’s the perfect day to lay back and feel comfortable. Are you a local or just on vacation?”

This was one of the only opportunities today. At the start of my “session” so to speak, there was a girl with a dog I should have approached as well. Fml!!

This was my first beach approach. It was a very romantic day too. Lots of things we could have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: YS.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
05/15 FR Link

Saturday I opened a set on the beach with “yo”. She asked how the beach was. Told her it was good, saw a shark that scared the shit out of me. She told me if I’ve seen her friends. Eventually the conversation peetered out and i left. should have introduced myself and asked her something funny like “So is this how you spend your days, just chilling at the beach all day?”

I also went out last night as well but nothing special happened.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Friday 05/22/2020:
At a club (half opened due to corona). I was eavesdropping on a girl and her friend who were implying a certain degree of fear about the coronavirus. I turned towards my target and said “you’re not scared of that coronavirus are you?” She laughed and said “oh no, definitely not”. We had a fun back and forth, playfully joking. I discovered she lived near by, and she learned I grew up nearby but am only visiting from out of town. Then a new friend came in and took her attention away. So I minded my business and left to another part of the bar. End of set

i should have:
1.) asked for her name
2.) asked what her plans for the night were
3.) stayed in set despite the friend, asking her friend if she was scared of the virus as well
4.) reopened her with “hey, what was your name?”

I should not have:
1.) told her I was from out of town
2.) ejected when friend entered the picture

there weren’t really any other sets that night. There were two fat girls I could’ve chatted with for the sake of it but that was it. I did talk to some folks about the venue and random stuff. It’s good to get into the flow of rolling solo and chatting to randoms

Saturday 05/23/2020:
there weren’t any sets at all other than seated guy/girl groups and dudes. I told her a girl in line she had a nice sweater. That was it lol

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Saturday Night Pull FR

I ended up not following up with that girl. Wasn’t interested.

lve been going out every weekend, including last Thursday.

this past weekend I ran into a guy from my gym who I learned has really good game. It was cool seeing him socialize. I stole some lines from him and added them to my repertoire hehe. This past weekend I finally got another number, from a set that seemed solid but was very short. The number went nowhere. I think I was negligent with the texting and could have done more to prolong the set. There’s a lot to analyze, which I’ve already done in my own time. There’s also a certain strategy I’ve been developing to get around the sitting restrictions which maybe someday I’ll post about if I get any lay from it. Still 0 lays since end of February. Fml.

I also haven’t cummed in almost 30 day’s (intentionally). I think my body’s transforming.

a new addition to my game is thinking and fantasizing about opening and flirting more often. Consequently these past weeks I’ve come up with some hilarious material.

I’ve also started a new walking routine where after work I’ll go to potentially high traffic areas and do a stroll. Unfortunately I keep weaseling out of sets. I wish I had a Krauser to call me a fag to push me into those quickly dissipating sets. Arghhh

PS: each night I’ve gone out I’ve only done 0-4 approaches per night. a few nights I weasled with excuses, others it was hard finding a table I could approach. I’ve been picking up speed though. A lot of guys I chatted with mentioned similar problems with the seating arrangements cock blocking them lol. I feel like the windows to approach are suuuper tight, or tighter than what I’m used to.

Last edited:

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thursday Night FR

Both last Friday and Saturday nothing amazing happens. Friday I was in set with two girls at a table but left when I felt they were losing interest or getting bored. I should’ve stayed in there and at least got a number. I usually only get a number when I feel it’ll actually go somewhere and we’ve chatted for a while

Saturday I did some pass by opens (“I love this dress”) and some banter but nothing that stuck.

All these three nights i did at least open and banter, with girls and with strangers.

it really sucks having a good night followed immediately by some bad ones.

I still haven’t done a single real day game approach. I’m fucking up a lot in this area. Day game freaks me out!! Last week there were several great opportunities. Weasled out of them all

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Last weekend was rough. Nothing to write about other than that I should have approached more and approached better sets.

This past Thursday I entered a 4-set that became unstable when two other guys joined. When the set ended (they had to leave) I didn’t get my targets number. I don’t know why I didn’t ask. What wasI thinking? Next time I need to get thenumber and set up a day 2if I suspect things are getting unstable.

last night I did 5 approaches. One of them was promising but I gave up on the girl fast because I thought she was with a boyfriend when it was really just some guy she had met earlier in the night. I ran into and chatted with her multiple times through the night. I should have been more persistent.

My goals for July are pretty straightforward:
1.) open more sets per night
2.) more persistence and intensity (I’m too laid back / waiting for things to be given to me)
3.) continue practicing and developing opening and hooking material

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Last Saturday night, early in the night, I opened a set (“I love this dress. These flowers match your hair. That’s pretty cool”), experienced an AMOG attempt, and eventually the set ended with a number close that flaked later this week.

I ended up going to another bar where I was opened by a girl (“Are you X ethnicity?”) who was with her friebds. She was a very bizarre, all-over-the-place girl and I wanted to fuck her so bad!! Long story short, I ended up pulling back to her place with her female friend and a male friend by tagging along with her group. They were staying at a hotel. I was able to take her by herself to the hotel in my car, but I didn’t use this opportunity to escalate or close (mistake!!). Then in the hotel the male friend was cock blocking. I didn’t feel comfortable escalating physically around him. I really should have wrote an FR on this the next day since a lot of the details I’ve forgotten (lesson learned). However, I know my big issue was:
(1) not taking advantage of the escalation window while it was there (her and I in my car alone together) and
(2) as @Velasco mentioned in this post, I wasn’t (and don’t really in general) doing what it takes to escalate and close

I had set up a day2 with the second set and that flaked as well. Two flakes!! This kinda fucks with my head.

Right now is a very aggravating time for me. I feel I am improving but my head is spinning all the time, my thoughts all tuned towards pickup and getting ass - but I’m not getting the results!

I can sense more and more where I’m lacking. Tonight I have to push my limits

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I recommend you avoid the decision to exchange phone numbers.

The first reason is simply because you mostly meet chicks. . . in bars and clubs. What's more is your sticking points emerge during the later transition phases. So the more you can focus your efforts on bringing new girls home, the more opportunities you'll get. . . to practice smoothly escalating to sex.

You will also get this handled much faster. . . if you take a stretch of time. . . where getting same-night-lays becomes your sole objective.

While its true that facing your sticking points head-on might lead to more failures. There's no better training exercise for this. . . than putting yourself in the position. . . to take your lessons standing up. And turn weaknesses into strengths. Then one day you will be getting things done on autopilot mode.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Since my last post I had another pull opportunity that I kinda fucked up on. Beyond that, still no lays and nothing new. I'm still only opening 1-5 sets per night. Mentally I'm slipping back down into a state of "low momentum". That is to say, I'm feeling lots of doubt and frustration and need to go back to the drawing board.

All of the seated sets and enormous guy to girl ratio - these are the obstacles my game previously never accounted for. It didn't help that these last two weeks weather was really shitty! To top it all off, given that only a few places are open in my area, I'm starting to see the same sets over and over again! So the number of sets appears to diminish each week! Its safe to say I'm in a bad mood lol.

Nevertheless, pickup is my destiny and I have no choice but to sarge on. I came across a response by @Teevster in this post on Nextasf (speaking in the context of low momentum):

When reffering to fundamentals I am not reffering to lifestyle choices, but basic seduction concepts such as (but not limited to):
- Opening
- Opening BL
- Challenging her VS showing attainability (this was something that was off in my fundamentals!) - "showing interests vs desinterest" is another way to put it
- Timing - when to isolate, escalate, pull...
- Logistics (although I have always been crazy good with this)
- Qualifying, creating "Its on moments".
- Basic escalation - touching, EC, proximities (i.e. cutting spaces), breathing....
- Hooking girls in - small talk, chick cracks.
- Dealing with groups
- Etc...

Now what I did was... drop everything I knew (kind off) even my beloved sex talk. I was relearning everything from SCRATCH. I put away my sex talk for a bit, and focused only on fundamentals. There I discovered some flaws. No advanced techniques will work out if the fundamentals are not in check. I fixed the problem, moved on, fixed flaws, and sharpened my fundamentals. And only after some time focusing on fundamentals, getting 2-3 lays from it, I decided to re-apply my more "fancy" game... and guess what? I reached a whole new LEVEL. Things where tight as fuck. Eventually I got laid like mad.

I believe that fundamentals always needs to be revisited and that everyone, whenever experiencing negative macromomentum (i.e. not getting laid in a while) needs to break down their game, deconstruct it, and rebuild a strong, more powerful version of themselves.

Everything for me at this point is about Opening, removing self-ejection, and Closing that night (specifically, dealing with logistics to make it happen). I've developed this bad habit of wanting every set to run very smoothly like previous ones. My game has so many problems, thinking about all this shit at once is overwhelming lol.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Last month completely blew! Had to take a break from game and going out, but am now back at it.

There is nothing new to report other than a few fuck ups from last weekend and last night.
I was wondering where you were at man! Good luck with picking up momentum

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Last month completely blew! Had to take a break from game and going out, but am now back at it.

There is nothing new to report other than a few fuck ups from last weekend and last night.

Bruh. Nightgame in my area has dried up dramatically also. Unless, you're approaching set after set that's sitting down there is absolutely no action going on in my area since bars are at limited capacity and have basically assigned seating. Night and day from what it used to be for me a couple months back.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@DarkKnight thanks man!

@Eternity what you described, the seating arrangements, is similar to where I’m at. I cope by leaving my seat to check out the venue, then finding a good set to open. I only open like 1-3 sets a night this way. There are usually very few options, due to low capacity, and due to a lot of mixed sets and dudes. I role solo usually, so if I see someone I recognize I chat with them or chat with some randoms in line then end up joining their crew (I’ve incidentally made a lot of new acquaintances this way to hang out with despite not getting laid lol!) Then again, I’m not a fast or hard approacher, so this lowers my sets per night as well. Some guys I know approach anything and quickly, which I admire (something I gotta work on!). I say keep going out and finding ways to open those seated sets. You won’t regret it when life returns to normal

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I finally broke my Covid celibacy, which can be read here: SNL 10/24/2020

This month of October has been much more productive than September or all of the summer. Last Saturday I had another opportunity to pull but didn't go through with it due to not really liking the girl. The weekends before that I had some very strong interactions that I failed to pull but were at least a huge step up from previous months.

I've been doing some day game but all of my approaches (only a few) have been very week. The masks people wear really throw me off.

From going out a lot, I've grown a posse of guys that would follow me around when they see me. "Hey it's Chrance!" which is annoying. I'd prefer if they'd let me be.

>