Científico’s Journal – Recovery from a 4-year LTR

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I found myself on an unexpected trip to Madrid this week. While here (and adjusting to the new timezone), it has been the perfect opportunity to try some daygame in Europe for the first time.

And what happens? Over double the amount of blowouts I usually get. According to my data, normally I am around 20-30% blowouts in previous months, but of the 11 approaches I did today, a whopping 7 of them were blowouts (63%). Only got one girl that definitely "hooked" and gave me a phone number (of course, she happened to be mexican).

Not sure what this means yet, but as I continue to do some more daygame sessions over the course of the week that I am here I am curious to see if this pattern persists. It could be that daygame is harder in Spain overall, or that I am out of practice, or that I am doing something weird here specifically that is making more girls be unreceptive.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 3 in Madrid.

After the Day 1 in which my blowout rate was astronomical, and day 2 full of family issues and time zone adjusment, I had a day to myself in day 3 in which I did some work remotely and didnt have any family commitments. I decided to treat myself to dinner and go out - as soon as one steps foot outside in this city there are multitudes of attractive brunettes walking around.

Then what happens? Approach anxiety hits me big time. I didn't get out a single approach.

I know there is no quick and easy way to beat approach anxiety, but I think this time it was caused by several factors:
1.) The huge blowout rate in day 1, higher than at any time in my daygame career
2.) The fact that approaching in Spanish is different. I am fluent, but it requires translating all the openers/stacks I typically use and that puts me out of my comfort zone even more - this likely contributed the big blow out rate in Day 1
3.) Weather was cloudy with intermittent rain (a rare occurrence here).

AA is so silly. Even if you get blown out, there is literally zero risk to doing so. I think its a pre-programmed biological thing in which at some time in the past approaching women actually had risk involved - maybe competition from other males. This is no longer the case in modern society, and I really have to get over it. My goal before I leave this city is to get up to at least 30 approaches total. Friday is the last day I can accomplish this.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
July is almost over, and I am back in the USA. Although I've been regularly screwing the Kazakh girl when at home, I've been traveling a lot, and my daygame stats for the month are abysmal. This month, I'm at 29 approaches and a measly three numbers (~10%), whereas in previous months I've been at an over 25% number close rate. I must be out of practice with all the work stuff and travel going on lately. But in general things are looking up, since I have a new job with what appears to be a much better company, and now a LOCAL girl I am regularly having sex with (as opposed to a far-away pen-pal that I only fuck sometimes when I travel to her or we travel together - though that arrangement does have its benefits). Now to try to INCREASE that number of local girls!

One of the number closes in Madrid is of note, because its a situation I run into sometimes of negative compliance when I ask a girl out. Below is a brief recap of what can happen:

Científico: Let's get a drink
Her: I don't drink alcohol

Here she shoots down my idea without offering an alternative - like I mentioned, this happened after one of my # closes on the street in Madrid and I was never able to get her out on the date before I left. I've occasionally run into this situation and it takes the momentum out of the entire conversation. I believe the best strategy to avoid this is to put out some kind of probing text - like fogs post in the tactics forum:

Científico: Are you a beer girl or a wine girl?
Her: I don't drink alcohol
Científico: It's okay, I know a perfect coffee place

Sometime to keep in mind perhaps.

One interesting thing that occurred yesterday - I ran into a girl at the grocery store I used to know years ago, who was friends with my ex before I dated her. It was one of those situations where I think both her and my ex were into me at the same time, and I ended up dating my ex over her. It was a friendly reunion and an easy number close. This could be a good chance to get with this girl now, after all these years - she responded to my icebreaker text within 2 hours. I will be sending out a scheduler text asking her out tomorrow (2 days post number close).

And tonight - a little bit of dancing to see if I can widen the sales funnel the old fashioned way :)

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Posted this below on the main FR board for feedback ----

I've been doing a lot of cold approach lately - I love being the chooser of which women I interact with (vs. them choosing you on Tinder, etc), the spontaneous nature and the thrill of it. But I still struggle with the later stages of seduction. There are several "leap of faith" moments - from the initial approach, to the getting the phone number, to the kissing, to the invite back to the apartment, and then finally the physical escalation to sex.

Below are two instant dates from cold approach that happened this weekend, one yesterday and one today. I would love feedback on how I could have escalated better. I really think I need to just stop hesitating so much and pull the trigger more consistently with the invites back to my place.

1.) Cold approach on the street. She was wearing a black top and a white skirt, looking very nice. I walked up from behind her, passed her, then turned around and said hi (continuing to walk). Opened direct. Dialog was something like:

Científico: Hey there, can I say something random?
Her: Sure
Científico: I think you look very nice
Her: Thank you!
Científico: I noticed you were walking very slowly, like you are on vacation without a care in the world
Her: Yeah I'm visiting from (city nearby)
Científico: I bet you would rather be at the beach, drinking a cocktail (this is a line I'm starting to use often)
Her: Of course!
Científico: Are you here by yourself?
Her: Yeah
Científico: Well I'm heading to happy hour at abc place, want to come?
Her: Sure

And off we went. This was a happy hour in which people can practice different languages, so I knew full well the risks of taking a woman to a place like this (competition from other men). At first I took her to an isolated place in the bar and talked for about 30 minutes before we mingled with the rest of the group there. There were times that I left her on her own while other people talked to her (and I talked to others). However I was lucky, and no other guy decided to seriously go for her - we ended up at the bar organically talking about lots of subjects. Eventually I decided to move to another venue and she agreed.

Second venue is where I decided to go for the physical escalations, but she was pulling back and giving me resistance to any touching. This is where I knew things were likely going south - I had not/was not generating enough attraction, and nothing I did could turn this around.

It may simply be that I had the wrong choice of primary venue - a social event, instead of starting one on one from the get-go. It's natural for my mind to think that inviting a woman to a social event I was going to anyway seems natural, but in fact is the wrong approach for seduction where you are trying to isolate the girl. This is my current theory anyway, and there may have been other factors.

2.) Cold approach at whole foods today. I really wish I had recorded the dialogue from this one, because it would have been fantastic to analyze afterwards. I walk out with my groceries, and I notice a latina girl sitting inside the store looking outside at the sidewalk, eating fruit. We make eye contact and I continue walking. I hesitate, turn around, go back into the store and approach her. She was all smiles. Below is not the exact dialoque, but these things were said:

Científico: Hey there, how are you?
Her: Hi!
Científico: I just thought you looked cute, wanted to come say hi
Her: Wow, arent you bold
Científico: That is the rule, I see a girl I think is cute and I have to come talk to her
Her: Am I on camera right now? Are you Jeff Bezos?
Científico: No and no, hahaha

(As an aside, the Jeff Bezos comment was problably partially inspired due to my clean-shaven head).

At this point, the girl was clearly very intrigued by me. I find out she is 21, still in college, and lives with her family nearby. We talk about her life, what she is studying, where she has traveled, what she likes to dance, etc. I throw in some of my usual spikes, such as "I bet you are very straight edge, no boys, no parties - did you go to church today?", the standard respond to "do you always approach women like this" (yeah, you are number 3,726) and after she asks me how old I am "Too old for you".

Then I try to move her - she said she liked smoothies, so I say lets go get a smoothie nearby. She resists - she doesn't want to get off from her chair. Dialogue something like this:

Científico: Let's go, we can get a smoothie right here nearby. Strawberry and banana just like you like them
Her: I dont know...
Científico: Come on, it's literally right here inside the whole foods. Or how about a beer? ;)
Her: Definately not!
Her: I think I'll just chill right here...if we go, it might escalate, you might say let's get salad, or steak
Científico: I'm vegan, and no I wont let you seduce me

Looking back, that comment from her right then might have been a big green flag to do just that. But she was also physically resisting the attempt to move, even inside the whole foods. Eventually I grab her fruit and start walking to where the smoothies are, to which she gives out a *sigh* and says "fine - let's go".

I buy her a smoothie and one for myself, and while we are drinking them, we talk some more. Here is where I feel the conversation winding down and losing its flair - and I'm honestly not sure what to do. How do I escalate this? Then, her brothers call her on the phone - they would like for her to stop by the Wal-Mart and buy them something, according to her. My instinct is to take this as an excuse to end the interaction shortly afterwards, telling her to go do what she needs to do, and that I'll contact her later for some wine. She says okay, possibly with some slight disappointment in her voice. She has still not responded to my ice-breaker text.

For some reason, I just didn't pull the trigger on this one - this was possibly a green light for an invite home, especially with the favorable logistics (my place was within walking distance). I literally had nothing to lose but I failed to do it - my instinct in the moment for some reason still tells me its improper to do that so soon, and I probably need to re-program that belief ASAP.

Feedback on this is appreciated. Thanks all.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Posting this as a reminder to myself this morning to always be "on" and ready to approach when out in public. I am tired of losing opportunities just because I am not in the "mood" or not ready.

Today it was 7:30 am, I had just finished my morning run and was out getting coffee and breakfast. At a street corner, a cute girl in a dress gave me a very subtle IOI. It was a look in my direction and a very slight smile. I noticed it, but I wasn't thinking about approaching - it took me too long to process and I hesitated.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Things are definitely looking good these days. Every day I feel more settled in my new job (it appears this company is a much better fit for me), and things are going well with the Kazakh girl who I have a strong frame with - she always wants to have sex when at my place. My only concern is that things are going into the "boyfriend/girlfriend" dynamic with her sleeping over. I do not want to be exclusive with her, so the dynamic may indeed change if/when she decides to initiate "the talk" and I need to tell her I am not monogamous (but still care about her and sincerely wish she sticks around).

Meanwhile, I will meet up with my other Mexican lady-friend while in the San Diego/Tijuana region for work next week.

With all this travel I'm doing, coupled with the time I'm spending with Kazakh girl, I feel like the time to work on the sales funnel with new numbers/prospects has been dwindling. The main challenge is to make sure I have the energy to continue to go out and daygame, go out dancing, go to meetups and continue to get numbers and prospects to take out on dates.

This means stopping jerking off so much, exercising regularly and getting enough sleep.

Besides March of 2019 when I had 68 cold approaches, no other month has come close - time to shoot for at least 50 daygame approaches in one month. Should be a reachable goal for August (I'm at 10 so far, with a 50% # close rate and 2 instant dates), to then in September ramp it up even more.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Very busy with the new job, but actually found some time to do 6 day-game sets in my local neighborhood after my work was done for the day. Got one number from a cute young Ethiopian girl I stopped at a local mall.

This brings my total for August to 29 approaches - not nearly enough, but at least matches with July. I have a few more days to bring this number up.

Looking at the data, my number close rate since April almost every month since sits at about 26-27% - which is remarkably consistent, and is MORE than what I actually perceive my success to be. The only outlier is July, which is a measly 10% due to all the blowouts in Madrid that month. There was DEFINITELY a difference (for the worst) in my success there, which is really quite interesting. I'd love to daygame in Spanish in latin america at some point and see what happens.

The big problem is converting these numbers into dates. Part of the reason is lazyness on my part - I am too busy with work or travel, or I get too comfortable with the Kazakh girl, or I'm just too tired and decide to jerk off instead of following up. This behavior (especially the last point) needs to stop, and I need to increase my volume of quality approaches and leads. There is also the usual flake rate I have to deal with.

But overall, I am enjoying where things are going and I see some good things happening in the future. Being in sales means I get to sharpen my social skills, both to benefit my professional AND sexual life.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Life continues marching on now and my new busy work life in full swing. A couple of noteworthy things female-wise that must be documented here:

1.) Last night I went on a date with a girl I met at a fitness studio that is almost all women. These environments have always presented a conundrum for me, as they are very target-rich environments, but one as a man must be careful because any pickup attempt will be noticed by many other women there - triggering female state control, or whatever people are calling it - basically female coyness in the face of her peers. I wasn't even sure pickup is possible at such places, as I don't typically see much field reports from yoga/pilates/barre studios. One must be careful about attempting to ask a woman out (but also make a move when its required).

This particular woman, a short cute latina, was making her interest known in small but subtle ways (saying hi, other comments like "where have you been?" after I didn't come to classes, etc). I finally went for the phone number during a social outing at a bar in which some ladies from the studio were present (the environment was key for this perhaps?)

Once I had the number, it was smooth sailing getting her out on the date. She was very receptive via text, fast response to ice-breaker text, positive response to the standard scheduler text ("any day this week works for me"), a tiny bit of rapport and photo pings, some logistics the day of the date.

She shows up EXACTLY on time. Very open in conversation about the fact that it was a date, even getting some things out of the way early like "I absolutely dont want kids". I follow the standard two-venue date model in which I do some light verbal spikes at the first venue (for example, joking about taking her to Vegas to get married), then after the first round I switch to another venue, a rooftop lounge with nice african music, and try to spike it up physically.

I take her hand and ask about her accessories, looking for "secret husband" rings. She actually tells me to massage her hand because "it feels good"!! This is clearly a green light for escalation - she continues to make it easy for me.

Eventually I just go in for the kiss when there is a slight dull moment in the conversation. I don't even hesitate or give her any indication that it was coming. It catches her off guard, and yet, I could tell she was attracted by it (Ive seen other women react to this positively before, two examples come to mind from my history). In this case she expresses it verbally - "That was bold - I like it".

We continue to hold hands, talk, and kiss lightly one more time. Eventually she says "I have to go soon - I must walk my dog, and I have to meet colleagues at 7:30 am tomorrow morning."

Even though its only around 9 - 9:30 pm, I make a mental decision not to attempt the bounce-back home. Perhaps this was a mistake, but it didn't seem appropriate given her time constraint. Or, maybe she wanted the bounceback, and I failed to capitalize. Women are weird like that. I have to learn to go for it even when it doesn't seem timely or appropriate, and if I fail to get the lay with this girl it will be a lesson learned.

Instead I tell her I'll walk her back to her car, then ask her to drive me back 3 min (I live less than one km away), and once she drops me off she initiates another kiss that lasts about 10-15 seconds.

Seems like its going well with this one, and I will certainly try to seal the deal on date #2. I have positive expectations although one never knows with women for sure. Today there was no texting, but I will send another photo ping tomorrow morning and keep some slight rapport going. Unlikely I will get to see this one again until after September 15th due to some work travel. Which leads me to the next note-worthy event...

2.) Yesterday morning, I was walking towards the bus stop to take a bus to another neighboring town. I immediately spot this STUNNING looking black woman in workout leggings waiting for the bus, and I immediately think "must approach". What was incredible about her was the lower half, that was clearly shown off by what she was wearing.

I decide to wait until the bus arrives, get on right behind her and take a seat intentionally next to her. Then I open with a standard "how is your Labor Day". She responds warmly. I find out she is a personal trainer and sees clients at many gyms in the area (hence, how fit she was). I close with the usual "are you a beer girl or a wine girl?" line, get her number telling her we will get some wine when she available. Soon after I get her number she receives a phone call she tells me she must take, so the rest of the bus ride she was on the phone (GOOD THING I OPENED RIGHT AWAY).

After we get off, she turns to me, says "I'll see you soon?" and I get her name (which I didnt get from the earlier convo), and then say "of course, have a great labor day", which she follows with "you too".

Lo and behold, not even an hour later I receive an ice breaker text FROM HER (highly unusual).

Personal Trainer Hottie (PTH): "My name is PTH. And it was a pleasure to meet you"

I wait four-five hours, then send:

Científico: Absolutely, hope it's going well with the clients today
Científico: *Send coffee mug photo ping, with my name on it and the view from the balcony*
Científico: Finally coffee time

What follows next almost blew my mind

PTH: Coffee time is my favorite time :)
PTH: Do you mind sending me a picture?
Científico: Picture of what *angel face emoji*
PTH: Your handsome face *face and hearts emoji*

Damn, I've never encountered a woman this confident before.

Científico: Even better is to see it again in person. When are you free this week for that drink we discussed?
PTH: I am available this week. What day is good for you?
Científico: Tomorrow night or Thursday - which is your favorite?

*long pause, almost 24 hours*

PTH: omg!!! I am so sorry I thought I hit send...Friday is better for me. I work late both of days
Científico: bad girl, -2 points ;)
Científico: Hope you had a good labor day, I actually travel Friday - Sunday this week, so unfortunately I'm not available. What time are you off on Thursday?
PTH: I get off at 7 pm but will be in xyz town (20 min away) at that time.
Científico: Not bad, want to meet up in (my town) 9ish?
PTH: That's way too late, I'm a personal trainer and my day starts at 4 am. And at 9 pm I am sleepy.

The convo goes on a little bit from there, but as you can see it looks like unfortunately we are at a conflict with schedules not aligning. My work schedule (and a personal trip) is taking me out of town most of the next two weeks thus it will be difficult to see this woman until after September 15. I will send some photo pings here and there to attempt to keep it "hot" until then, and we'll see what transpires in a few weeks.

Bottom line - approaching woman in the field works. Cold approach, or semi-warm at bars, is way better than Tinder. These two experiences come after swallowing many many rejections, but in the end they dont matter. And that is what is great about it. To be blunt, the two-week++ time period I have to wait until seeing either of these two women again worries me - but nothing I can do about that but continue to approach and increase that "pipeline". It is the only way to keep emotions in check and look at every opportunity that comes along rationally.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's funny, I can feel myself becoming way too invested in these two leads. The personal trainer sent me a picture and she is stunning, as hot as I remember when I got her number at the bus. The other gym girl is also pinging me back happily. I am upset that I will be traveling this weekend instead of going on dates with these two hotties.

But what can I do? The trip is already booked, and they already know about it. Until then its a delicate balance of sending some texts to keep them warm, but not overdoing it and making mistakes. Personally I hate texting and I only like to use it to set up dates.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not in the mood to write a long post, but will jot some things down.

1.) Highlight - I had another instant date at an airport happen on Friday. I approach this young cutie who had a smile on her face on the escalators leading up to the terminal, after we make brief eye contact. Opened with something like "you look happy tonight". A few minutes later we were going to get drinks together. She was bright, bubbly, sharp and full of wit. 90 minutes after that I was kissing her. Then after we departed and got on our seperate planes she was sending me seductive photos.

We have been whatsapping since. I hope to get this one straight with the "let's cook dinner at my place" date, but of course has to wait till after September 15th.

2.) I have a hunch that I fucked up the gym girl opportunity, the nice date I had on Monday, with ONE text. See below exchange from Wednesday:

**Chatter about unrelated subject***
Científico: So just FYI - not only am I out this weekend, but my company is sending me to Madison WI September 11-15.
Científico: Sorry *angel face emoji*
Gym Girl: It's all good, totally understand the whole being busy thing :)
Científico: Good girl. You get +2 points

No response after that, and I regretted sending it within minutes. The imaginary points system is something I take from Tom Torero sometimes, who mostly has outstanding material, however - this one sometimes rubs girls the wrong way if not delivered at appropriate times or to the right girl. Especially the ones that are "7s" or below, like this one.

I got back from my travel tonight and attempted to call so she could hear my voice and I could keep this lead warm, 2 rings (bad sign) then went to voicemail. Left the text message:

Wanted to give you a call and touch base. Hope you had a great week.

If she doesn't respond to this tomorrow, it likely means the text DID rub her the wrong way, and we'll see if/how I can recover.

3.) Similarly, I tried calling the personal trainer. Her phone rang the full 5-6 times then went to voicemail. No surprise here, she appears to be telling the truth about her schedule based on her communication patterns. I expect a text from her tomorrow most likely.

4.) My Mexican lady friend, who I met months back, lives in Mexico, and has a remote relationship with me, is starting to get clingy and question my activities/lack of immediate responses. It will likely be time for "the talk" soon with her.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Contrary to my fears, the gym girl did respond, as did the personal trainer (with another hot selfie). So I guess I'm still in the running with all these ladies. Sucks that I have to wait another week or so before starting to schedule more dates.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Read a few of your latest posts in this journal. I'm right with you on cutting out jerking off. Also, Buenos Aires is a great city as far as South America goes for cold approach as a gringo, speaking from experience.

Question: what's the photo pinging thing you mention?

Best of luck with the 2 gym & personal trainer girls. Keep hustling mate!

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alchemy,

Really appreciate the comment - I am glad others are reading my journal and hope it provides some motivation.

Buenos Aires is a great city as far as South America goes for cold approach as a gringo, speaking from experience.

I have never been to south america, but cant wait to travel there for a few weeks and daygame, especially in places like Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, or Argentina. Thankfully I am NOT a gringo and can speak fluent Spanish ;)

Question: what's the photo pinging thing you mention?

Regular text messages are boring. I like to spice things up with photos of something interesting I have seen, especially during my travels. Sometimes it will be me next to some landmark, to remind the girl what I look like.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am travelling in the midwest this weekend for my job - tried my hand at some night game last night, even though I do not care for it, because I had absolutely NO time for daygame yesterday. It was a real shame.

Went into a whiskey bar first and approached some groups by the bar. Did get the number of a cute short blonde girl that was displaying some signs of interest (extended eye contact, even across the room). She initially resisted with "I'm dating someone" but I countered with the usual anti-boyfriend lines and she put her number into my phone.

I then bar-hopped for a bit, finding nothing of particular interest, until I found a place that was more my scene with some latin music and did some dancefloor game. One of the reasons I really do not care for night game is the transient nature of the interactions - you can have very very fast escalations, but suddenly it's over when her friends pull her away or she simply disappears. This happened 3-4 times with 3-4 different girls, even with one that was dancing very sexy with me and putting her mouth very close to mine (I resisted the temptation to kiss). Finally I danced with a mexican girl whose number I got before she left, but I dont expect much from either of the numbers I got last night to be honest.

I much prefer daygame. It's actually higher throughput and you can make many approaches in a short time, if you completely conquer the Approach Anxiety (AA). And that is the crucial point. Part of the inspiration for me writing this today is the fact that I am still missing approaches because of temporary paralysis from AA. There were two good ones today (both girls made eye contact) I should have made but I didn't. I am better than I used to be for sure. But I need to continue improving, to the point that I consistently approach every time I see an attractive woman on the street. Anything else is missing opportunities.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay, gotcha about the sending interesting photos to maintain the interaction between meet ups. Thanks for the explanation!

Thankfully I am NOT a gringo and can speak fluent Spanish ;)
Oh then you are gonna be hella smoother than I was down there lol! My bad for assuming.

I much prefer daygame. It's actually higher throughput and you can make many approaches in a short time, if you completely conquer the Approach Anxiety (AA). And that is the crucial point. Part of the inspiration for me writing this today is the fact that I am still missing approaches because of temporary paralysis from AA. There were two good ones today (both girls made eye contact) I should have made but I didn't. I am better than I used to be for sure. But I need to continue improving, to the point that I consistently approach every time I see an attractive woman on the street. Anything else is missing opportunities.
I 100% feel you on this.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m back in my normal territory now after this Midwest travel, which unfortunately was not very productive female-wise. My schedule was packed with work and the only time I had to cold approach was when I was running in between appointments, and otherwise I was working, working out, eating or sleeping (all important priorities). Aside from the night game, I problably did something like 5-6 cold approaches total when I was in Wisconsin.

Now that I’m back, it’s been time to play catch up and see if I can get these ladies out on dates. These are:

1.) the Newyorican gym girl
2.) the personal trainer
3.) the airport terminal girl

I already know the answer to #1, and it reveals the mistake I made on date #1.

I send her the following text:

hey x, hope you had an excellent Monday. I’m finally back this week and not traveling again for a while (gracias al cielo). Let’s grab some food this week - what day is good for you?

Her response is long, starts with chit chat about her job and having no free time, then:

I would love to grab dinner when I’m not so busy, but I also want to preface by saying that I had a good time hanging out with you last time, but I’m going to have to insist that it’s on a strictly friend basis, nothing more. Past week and a half have been pretty intense with personal stuff and I need to focus on myself and not get distracted with anything that could be potentially romantic. Hope that’s okay

Whoa! Looks like my instinct was correct, and it solidifies the lesson I’ve learned several times before - always move fast and always go for sex on the first date. Instead of doing this, I acted way too much like a boyfriend by kissing her, holding her hand and NOT escalating and it scared her. It’s almost amazing that I continue to make this mistake after making it occasionally for years, but hopefully this time it will sink in and I won’t do this again.

After processing this, I briefly consulted some girlschase articles on this subject - Chase always says to bail when this happens since it’s a difficult hole to climb out of. Thus, In response I treated it like a shit test and agreed and amplified, telling her

Sounds good - you might be disappointed, but I’m a terrible boyfriend anyway. I hate long walks on the beach, chocolates, and romantic poems. The guy your mom warned you about. You are very smart to stay away :D

I don’t expect a response, but that might keep her wondering.

Still working on #2 and #3, will have updates soon.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well when it rains it pours. Personal trainer flaked on the date we had set up for today, and the airport terminal girl suddenly stopped responding to messages even after she had agreed to meet up this week.

I for the most part blame the long time interval between meeting these women and trying to set up a date, and my strategy of pinging them periodically with messages here and there clearly didn’t work. But honestly I’m not sure what I could have improved with these two - I might write field reports and ask the board.

Slightly frustrated, I went out on a day game session and had a blowout rate much higher than my average, and no numbers - clearly this isn’t my day.

Having a beer and taking a step back. Will go home after this, shave, and go out dancing like I’ve done for years - will lift my spirits for sure. And I’m seeing my Kazakh girl tomorrow for some overdue sexy time.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did you call any of them?

I did in fact. I called the personal trainer mid-way through my travels, she didn't answer so I reengaged with texting, which she reciprocated at the time. That was the only attempt I made though.

Similarly, I tried calling the airport terminal girl once when it became evident she was going to become flaky (Monday). She did not answer nor did she respond to my follow up text. Interestingly, leaving a whatsapp voice message accusing her of getting kidnapped and asking if she needed someone to pay a ransom (a standard re-engage text I now use when girls become non-responsive, haha) did elicit a "I've been so busy with work blah blah I hope you are doing well" text response. 24 hours later, I did a version of the "no worries" text in voice form over whatsapp (since I have a good voice, and can use it to my advantage.)

Lo and behold - she replies within 10 minutes with a voice message of her own, saying

Well hello there. Well, I'm free on the weekend if you plan to plan something

Hah. At that point I was with the Kazakh girl, who already booked herself to hang a good part of the weekend. I intentionally left Friday free for myself, just in case I can get a date with this girl any other prospect. I continue over text.

Científico: Booked Saturday. I am free tomorrow. Does that work for you?
Her: I work quite late tomorrow
Científico: What time?

And no response from her after that. This one might intentionally be a tease.

Other thoughts ------

Not much success in daygame last few days, but I feel the AA starting to dissapate. I hesitate less when making approaches which is a good thing. But I still need to work on my "daygame improv" - conversational skills fail me sometimes. I need to take some improv classes? I feel this is a weak part of my daygame right now that needs some substantial improvement, to reduce the flaking and non-receptive girls I get. Sometimes I get a girl that is easy to vibe with, but with the majority it is really up to me to drive the interaction and make it interesting. I also found a black college while working today close to where I live that has EXACTLY the type of girl I am interested in right now - I will get back there this weekend for a daygame session for sure.

Going out dancing does lift my spirits, since I've been doing it for quite a while, it is easy to get some girls to hook after I get a few dances with them. A few prospects were rekindled that evening but the girls are still flaking or becoming non-responsive once I try to ask them out over text.

Like I mentioned, my main sexual relationship right now is Kazakh girl. She knows how to look good in public and the sex with her is great. I can feel her trying to draw me into an exclusive relationship, since she tried to book herself the entire weekend. I decided to leave Friday open, and when she probed what I was doing that night, I just said "meeting a friend" and left it at that. She didn't probe further.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank goodness for the Kazakh girl. I had a lovely time with her yesterday at the beach, and we had sex four times afterwards over the span of 12 hours (including once in my car on the drive back). With her I have found a girl that is as horny as I am, and has a great booty. There was also no attempt by her to have a "talk" or make things "official", as I have feared before. Part of me would be tempted by such a proposal but I know I would ultimately find it unsatisfying - I am simply not at a place where I can settle down right now.

Not great news on other fronts female-wise though. Before meeting the Kazakh girl I was a bit down in the dumps from the recent failures, but I was thoroughly satisfied by all the sex last night and feel good after working out with weights.

What I will do tonight though, since its Sunday, is to call some of these ladies I have in the pipeline and I haven't given up on yet, to ask them out for this week. No expectations of success here, just like in sales - there are more flakes and non-responses than there are yeses. But unlike in sales, the leads are literally unlimited - there are hundreds of millions of approachable women out there, more than a single dude can approach in a lifetime. Once a man makes this realization, coupled with a few successes that prove seduction is possible, I think the "abundance mentality" really can kick-in. This is the place where I am now, most of the time.

>