LR  Coffee shop beauty (Day Game)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Cold approach isn’t my main source of fresh pussy as I’m often overwhelmed with new girls I meet through work as a Tour Guide.

I’d been trying to restock after my last notch on Sunday 5 January 2020 - a cute SK 21-y-o pianist who gave me a nasty STD - striking up conversations at the bus stop with pretty locals, trying to keep it organic and spontaneous.

I came to visit a close friend overseas on Sunday 12 January 2020. Even though I’ve already been to the STD clinic back home and received injection on my buttcheek and two pills, I still have a painful swollen dick.

In exchange for a reduction on his rent my friend helps out at a coffee shop on the ground floor of the building where he has his rented room here. The coffee shop is quite romantic, very pussy friendly.

I had just arrived in the shop after leaving my bag in his room and had a savory snack. My friend cajoled me into having a pastry for dessert. I decided to follow his advice, as I don’t have to pay to eat there.

As we were talking this cute curly blonde haired girl walks in and shyly asks him where she should sit.

I decided to strike up a conversation with her. She had some sheets of paper she was reading as she sipped her coffee with milk.

I went up to her and, still standing, asked her what she was doing. She blushed with a slight smile and said it was quantum physics.

In the meantime my pastry was coming so I sat down next to her at her table on the sofa. After some more probing on my part she revealed she’s doing a PhD here.

I said she looked too young to be doing a PhD. She admitted she was 23. I told her I only finished my Master’s last year aged 30, so she must be much smarter than me.

Because her table was close to the service area where all the café staff were, and my friend’s colleagues were looking at me as one came to serve me the pastry, I decided to lift the pressure from her by keeping everything super casual, like she and I were old friends.

I gave her a bit of my pastry to eat and we talked about pastries back home. She said she’d visited my hometown and was saying she loved the weather and the food there.

I asked her if she worked all the time or if she did anything else. She said she worked most of the time and that in her time off she liked to take walks or go to bars.

I asked her if she’d been to the bar with many different types of beer. She said she’d only been here a few weeks, so no. I told her maybe we could go there the next day to have a beer and she could tell me more about Russia. (She had told me she was from Moscow)

She said Ok. I asked her for her WhatsApp. She gave me a number (here was where we told each other our names) and it didn’t work on WhatsApp. I told her, so she gave me another number and this time it worked.

I asked her where she lived and she said she was moving to close by. I made a point of chatting to her some more for a good 5-10 minutes after getting her number.

I was telling her about how I’d been swindled by the low-cost airline I’d taken that morning, and about other inane stuff. I told her I wanted to go to the local mini-supermarket to buy quinoa and lentils to accompany the strogonoff from back home and that I’d text her the next day to arrange for us to meet. I told her it was nice to meet her and she held out her hand for me to shake.

The Next Day

I texted her “What are you doing - when are you free”

She replied about her schedule. We arranged a time I told her the place.

I was 5 minutes away when she said “Coming in 20 minutes” (She was going to be late). So I went to marvel at a beautiful cathedral not far away and when she wrote me “I’m here” I told her I was 5 minutes away.

As soon as I saw her I kissed her on both cheeks. Then held her by the waist, alternating with hand, on the way to bar. At the bar ordered drinks. I was tempted to kiss her straightaway, even before the drinks, but I held on until we sat down. Then I kissed her straightaway and she reacted well.

As we chatted for the next 1.5 hours (2 small beers each) I would hold her and kiss her, rub her leg, grab the back of her neck. She also started getting comfortable touching me, placing her hand on my leg, caressing my hand.

I told her I would walk her home, and we ended up getting the bus. On the bus it was full on, she was kissing my neck, I placed her hand over what appeared to be a boner, I was rubbing her trousers over her pussy.

We got off the bus she asked me “where is your place” I said “further down the street” she said “mine is here” I said “can I come up for a glass of water”.

Walked in with her to her new flat (she’d signed the contract the day I chatted her up in the café (the day before)) and very quickly I was sucking her nipples on her massive tits. Then she put her jumper back on to give me the glass of water.

We were in the kitchen. With my nails I scratched down her back while kissing her and held her breasts under her jumper. Placed her hand in my pants. Fingered her inside panties. She was wet.

Took off her panties and trousers, after jumper, and my own. Then guided her to her bedroom, saying “here, come” she said “oh yeah? Not yet I need to shower first”

She went to shower, and came back smelling nice. Girl had a slim waist, huge knockers, and nice round butt. Long blonde curly locks of hair, brown eyes, thin lips. She is half-Russian half-Syrian.

This goddess was before me and I couldn’t get hard enough to go inside her (she didn’t even insist on me wearing a rubber) beautiful shaven pussy, intact considering her young age and arduous studies-oriented life.

I eventually was able to penetrate her delicious moist flower, even though it hurt my dick to do so (it’s bruised, all red, from the Korean’s STD) but without ever getting a full hard-on, and jizzed shortly thereafter.

I told her it wasn’t her fault that my equipment is jammed, as she’s a babe, and told her it was a cruel world where I really wanted to fuck her hard, she really wanted me to fuck her hard, but I couldn’t do so.

Kissed and fondled her, saying sweet things to her in the process, doing damage control for the next 30 minutes, then left back to my friend’s.

She was asking when I leave, and I asked her if she wanted to see me again. She did, and I said I wanted to too, but without a clean, fully functioning dick, it’s pointless.

Last edited:

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow that was efficient as! Lot of great takeaways for me:
  • glass of water line
  • seeding the meet up like you did so the texting before the meet up is minimal
  • intentionally delaying your arrival so you show up 5 minutes after her.
A couple questions...
  • How much kino did you do during your initial interaction? It seems like you went from 0 to 100 based on kissing both cheeks/hand around hip at beginning of meet up
  • Did the girl say anything about your dick? Like how did she not notice it being bruised/all red?
Nice work man and thanks for taking the time to write up a LR for it!

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hi Pitcher

Thanks for reading and commenting!

To your points:

1. Because we weren’t secluded, it was necessary to reduce the pressure on her, so during first interaction, apart from speaking in a low bass voice, and sitting close to her, there was no kino except shaking her hand twice. This kept a certain plausible deniability, while at the same time making her see you’re comfortable chatting with her doesn’t hurt

2. Regarding the texting post-interacion, I basically assumed she was down and ran with it. I used to try to impress girls over text or seek their approval with gimmicks. No more

3. I don’t think kissing a girl on the cheeks or holding her hand/waist to lead her around is something over the top in a date setting where the girl has traveled 20 minutes on a bus to come and meet you in the center of town at night when it’s cold and all you wanna do is stay inside where it’s warm.

4. I took the glass of water line from Style or Mystery not sure. It always works.

5. The fact she was late gave me the opportunity to explore this beautiful city a bit and gawk at its primeval buildings. I don’t like waiting around for people, I’d rather be doing something productive with my time.

6. Luckily she didn’t see my bruised shlong. I’m going to warn her after doing another check-up when back home if indeed I still have an STD.

7. Of course there was a certain amount of luck involved here (she just happened to be horny and to have recently moved to the city and to live very close to the cafe, etc.)

8. The technique of making out for a short while and then going back to the conversation (i.e. not making a big deal out of it, as if it’s normal) I took from Chopan, a member of the original mASF forums. It allows the girl to express her femininity in a safe environment, also amping up the vibe of the date as she gets increasingly horny

Hope this answers your questions. Feel free to write if you need further clarifications

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I eventually was able to penetrate her delicious moist flower, even though it hurt my dick to do so (it’s bruised, all red, from the Korean’s STD

Hahaha Bismarck you crazy fucker!

#TeamRawDog

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If she comes down with your STD it is going to damage her view on hookups from that point forward. The next guy or guy after that is gonna get rejected because that "Smooth MF'er gave me the clap so now I'm only having relationship sex with guys who have clean STD tests."

Part of being a good seducer is leaving women better than we found them. Sexually satisfied, yes. Damaged and insecure, NO...

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Pitcher

Thanks for reading and commenting!

To your points:

1. Because we weren’t secluded, it was necessary to reduce the pressure on her, so during first interaction, apart from speaking in a low bass voice, and sitting close to her, there was no kino except shaking her hand twice. This kept a certain plausible deniability, while at the same time making her see you’re comfortable chatting with her doesn’t hurt

2. Regarding the texting post-interacion, I basically assumed she was down and ran with it. I used to try to impress girls over text or seek their approval with gimmicks. No more

3. I don’t think kissing a girl on the cheeks or holding her hand/waist to lead her around is something over the top in a date setting where the girl has traveled 20 minutes on a bus to come and meet you in the center of town at night when it’s cold and all you wanna do is stay inside where it’s warm.

4. I took the glass of water line from Style or Mystery not sure. It always works.

5. The fact she was late gave me the opportunity to explore this beautiful city a bit and gawk at its primeval buildings. I don’t like waiting around for people, I’d rather be doing something productive with my time.

6. Luckily she didn’t see my bruised shlong. I’m going to warn her after doing another check-up when back home if indeed I still have an STD.

7. Of course there was a certain amount of luck involved here (she just happened to be horny and to have recently moved to the city and to live very close to the cafe, etc.)

8. The technique of making out for a short while and then going back to the conversation (i.e. not making a big deal out of it, as if it’s normal) I took from Chopan, a member of the original mASF forums. It allows the girl to express her femininity in a safe environment, also amping up the vibe of the date as she gets increasingly horny

Hope this answers your questions. Feel free to write if you need further clarifications
Thank you for the reply and for going into more detail! I'm always doing incidental touch right off the bat (mostly her hands/arms), but maybe I should tone it down if we're in a public setting with watchful eyes. Knowing it is possible to create enough interest in a girl with barely any kino so that she wants to meet up later is helpful. I assume your fundamentals (eye contact, voice, posture, etc.) are all quite strong.

Part of being a good seducer is leaving women better than we found them. Sexually satisfied, yes. Damaged and insecure, NO...
AMEN.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If she comes down with your STD it is going to damage her view on hookups from that point forward. The next guy or guy after that is gonna get rejected because that "Smooth MF'er in Brussels gave me the clap so now I'm only having relationship sex with guys who have clean STD tests."

We’re not doing the lords work here lol. Manipulation (ie concealing your true character and intentions, diverting her attention, etc) is a part of being a good seducer. Without the manipulation and deception, pickup would be like buying groceries.

Being a good seducer is like being a good bank robber - respectable, but rightfully hated by normal people.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chrance that attitude will permeate your entire life and make you basically untrustworthy to the people around you. Believe me. Some people call it Karma, but don't piss in the pool just because you are done swimming for the day....

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chrance that attitude will permeate your entire life and make you basically untrustworthy to the people around you. Believe me. Some people call it Karma, but don't piss in the pool just because you are done swimming for the day....

It is reality not an attitude/feeling. Humans are animals. We manipulate to get what we want like other animals. It is unfortunate but it is true. It is called “seduction” for a reason. Minimize the damage as much as possible, but sometimes there’s nothing you can do. I applaud Bismarck’s lay. It sucks he couldn’t get a full hard on. I agree that manipulation should be minimized as much as possible (and can oftentimes clearly hinder you) but if you want to get a result then pragmatism is the order of the day. “I have an STD” is honesty that would have gotten Bismarck nowhere; “let’s go back to my place and fuck” can have the same effect

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
YES. And man I love your analogies/sayings. Pissing in the pool...LOL.

We’re not doing the lords work here lol. Manipulation (ie concealing your true character and intentions, diverting her attention, etc) is a part of being a good seducer. Without the manipulation and deception, pickup would be like buying groceries.

Being a good seducer is like being a good bank robber - respectable, but rightfully hated by normal people.
I believe it’s more nuanced than that. Seduction is laying a red carpet over the mud so that someone can do what they deep down already want to do. But on the other hand, how can you ever know what someone else truly wants? Is it not just you projecting a story onto them? 32 bit.

No. More.

Infinite shades of gray.

he couldn’t get a full hard on. I agree that manipulation should be minimized as much as possible (and can oftentimes clearly hinder you) but if you want to get a result then pragmatism is the order of the day. “I have an STD” is honesty that would have gotten Bismarck nowhere;
This is why every self-respecting seducer should obviously have a strap-on vibrating dildo in their arsenal. No excuses. Play like a champion :p

Last edited:

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I believe it’s more nuanced than that. Seduction is laying a red carpet over the mud so that someone can do what they deep down already want to do. But on the other hand, how can you ever know what someone else truly wants? Is it not just you projecting a story onto them? 32 bit.

This is true. I wasn’t being nuanced. Going from point A (no red carpet, just mud) to point B (red carpet, lay) in real time often, not always, requires concealing information - dishonesty and manipulation essentially. We don’t like to admit we are liars because lying is a sign of poor character; but in an activity where the woman’s desires are not always directed your way, some manipulation through stories, choice of words, etc must be done. You can reword (ie reframe) this in whatever way you please, but what’s happening in physical reality is the same, hence why you have certain PUAs not wanting to put up with “the games” or not wanting to do things to win the girl over, not realizing that playing games, being dishonest - this is an unfortunate part of the sport; their character is simply not willing to accept that they must lie to get what they want.

You say “...someone can do deep down what they already want to do.” and this is true. But what is also true is that human beings have many desires, many of which are directly conflicting (desires are not logical) which requires us to make sacrifices in order to obtain some happiness in life. For example: you want a burger and fries, but you also want to lose weight, so somethings gotta give. Seeing these conflicts are what make for good dramas.

The desires of a woman when you approach her and her friends may include getting fucked, but it may also include not getting fucked; it may often include other basic desires like looking cool in front of strangers, dancing, looking prettier than her friends, escaping boredom, not getting stds lmao, etc. All of these cravings she has in that moment you approach take precedence over the desire for cock, and all of them are in a state of flux. So to get “over that mud” you must control what you say, conceal your intentions, exhibit attractive qualities (even if you don’t have them naturally) and observe subtleties in her behavior all in order to subdue those desires she has that are not in your favor so you can get to point B - in essence, you must manipulate or “seduce”. The desire for cock is there for sure, but fishing it out does not always happen through pure intentions or a heart of gold, resulting in an std, pregnancy or a broken heart (the latter two are far worse than std imo)

Manipulation is why canned routines leave a bad taste in everyone’s mouth, because they unveil you as a dissimulator with something to hide, which is very unattractive when discovered or done wrong. This is one of the reasons natural game has its appeal - that it’s better not to hide anything, which there is some truth to, but only a half-truth.

This is why every self-respecting seducer should obviously have a strap-on vibrating dildo in their arsenal. No excuses.

Lesbo-game 101 lmao

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
If she comes down with your STD it is going to damage her view on hookups from that point forward. The next guy or guy after that is gonna get rejected because that "Smooth MF'er gave me the clap so now I'm only having relationship sex with guys who have clean STD tests."

You’re entirely correct and I agree with your reasoning. I generally try to create a win-win scenario for the girl and me.

All I can say in my defense in this particular case is when I first approached her I did so more for practice/out of genuine curiosity/to see where I could go.

She could get back to me the next day or not. I wasn’t fussed either way.

Then when she started showing interest it was like an unstoppable force. I had to see it through to the end. I didn’t know if I could fuck her at all due to my current penis problem but I expected her to ask me to use a condom.

Then when we were at hers and she didn’t I was grateful as the pain of putting one on would likely kill any boner, even half.

If I’m infected I’ll send her a sweet audio message telling her she should ask guys to wear condoms and that she deserves better than an incorrigible horndog such as myself.

Edit:

Found out I have Candida, a bacterial/yeast/fungus infection which can be treated by applying antifungal cream on dick and taking some pills. Have already told the sweetie.

Last edited:

lowfyr

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for posting this FR. I want to comment on some of what you said, as i can relate to your FR on some points.
In the meantime my pastry was coming so I sat down next to her at her table on the sofa. After some more probing on my part she revealed she’s doing a PhD here.

I said she looked too young to be doing a PhD. She admitted she was 23. I told her I only finished my Master’s last year aged 30, so she must be much smarter than me.

Because her table was close to the service area where all the café staff were, and my friend’s colleagues were looking at me as one came to serve me the pastry, I decided to lift the pressure from her by keeping everything super casual, like she and I were old
friends.
This is were you get her to like you. Could you share more info on how did this? What did you say, what did she say to you at that early phase?

I asked her if she’d been to the bar with many types of beer. She said she’d only been here a few weeks, so no. I told her maybe we could go there the next day to have a beer and she could tell me more about Russia. (She had told me she was from Moscow)
I feel like if i can Kino a girl like this right from the beginning, we are going to fuck for sure hehe..

>