Conflicting information about broke ass guys who are 30s/40s etc

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This has come up in other threads, so here are some quotes all from rank6 members, with links

Grand Pooba said girls do not want to DATE a broke ass 35 year old. They will still FUCK said 35 year old if he's attractive

I personally know several guys in Sweden who have been "unemployable losers" their whole lives and some are now in their 40s. These guys do excellent with women, they can go out and pull ass nearly every weekend. I've seen them have many beautiful girlfriends who knew they were long term unemployed with no direction, aspirations or ambitions in life. A lot of these women were professionals (Heads of Marketing, VP of Sales etc) who didn't mind paying for dinners and trips. Employment does not equal women

So which is it? Some say they wont "date"[be seen in public in some form of potential LTR or it could be a shorter fwb/nonexclusive and still hangout in public] these types of men. Another member says yes they do. So which is it?
Not picking on either member, I'm just very 'get get answers' type of person.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
No attractive girl wants to be in a serious relationship with a broke ass nigga (RJ can step in here and clarify if they were in fact their "girlfriends"). She may entertain the idea of being serious with you, after she feels like you really "get her" and's got all feelings for you that she can't even explain (lol)...buttttt (heh butt) thats just the oxytocin talking (after months of repeatedly raw dogging that pussy to death making sweet, ever so gentle, love to her). It may last for bit, but sooner rather than later, she'll snap outta of it when she realizes that she can't really go or do anything with you, and dumps you.

Currently I am that guy, razorjack is talking about (funny. just now I'm thinking of the the phrase Friends With Benefits. Where the way its viewed, the benefit is that you get to bang them. Whereas now I see the benefits as all the things I get outta banging them). But I do not wish to be that guy in his 40s. Cause I want more from life.

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pretty much in line with what @Velasco wrote.

The "broke ass niggas" that I'm referring to were good looking manic depressives. During their mania phase they were charming, a lot of fun and made you want to be around them. During the depressive phases, they were an emotional mess and a huge energy drain.

These guys were naturals and had pick up skills many guys here would be envious of.

I think a lot of the women initially were swept up in the emotional roller coaster ride and thought they could "save" these guys. I'd never seen a relationship go beyond 9 months.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There is no conflict. Women will follow you to bed if you are sexy and bold, and thoroughly lead the date to sex. That works in your 20s, your 30s, your 40s, and your 50s (that's me). I have no experience to talk about your 60s, but I think you could still make it work if you have taken a reasonable care of yourself.

However, girls will always also screen you for relationship potential. That's where your ability to provide comes in. And this is where things differ depending on your age.
  • If you're broke in your 20s, that's somewhat expected. You still have a future. You still could become a good LTR. You still have a potential. It now comes down to your other qualities, and your girl will look for these qualities.
  • If you're broke in your 40s, well, chances are that you will always will broke. If you haven't made it in your 40s, the game is mostly already played. Your potential for LTR looks grim. In your 40s, you are actually expected to have made it.
Although the girl can follow you in bed if you exhibit these sexy masculine qualities, through your game and leadership, if you don't have a potential for LTR, they won't stick around. True, no matter your age. It's OK, if you are happy keeping rotating girls. Girls in, girls out. You just need to keep new girls coming all the time.

However, of all these girls, you will eventually find some that you like more than the usual, and would like to keep around for longer. If you don't have other good things going for you in your life, making you at least an acceptable LTR partner, you will have to watch them leave you.

Most men don't know any better than competing on the sexual market on the basis of their provider skills. "Look how I invite you to this classy restaurant. Look how I have a nice car. Look how nice achievements I have in my career. Look what a nice LTR I would make". That's actually counterproductive, and the other "lover" approach, capitalizing in her sexual instincts, is much more efficient.

So a sensible Seduction advice is to tone down the Provider side, and work on the Lover side.

But once you have seen a few nice girls leaving you, you start understanding the value of the Provider side as well. Be a Lover, but also make yourself a potential relationship material. In the end, it is about showing the right mix of both sides.

For this, you need to have other good things going for you in your life, no matter your age.

Seppuku

Last edited:

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just manipulate girls frame and perception using advanced game techniques and make her like that you're broke and make her want you even more lol

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Not buying being broke at an older age and getting women, you are clearly sacrificing on quality or being in a position where you are way higher quality. Good example is a white guy gaming in Thailand or you have a look she goes crazy for. When you are older, you are likely not as hot as you were in your twenties and women tend to just pass you up for a hotter 20-something stud who has more stamina.

As for Sweden, yeah obviously things are different there, the state provides for everything. Compare this to America where Uncle Sam ain't lookin out for ya ass if you a man.

Once again, it is dependent on context. In the US with hot girls? Not a chance unless you are a drug dealer or something.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When you are older, you are likely not as hot as you were in your twenties and women tend to just pass you up for a hotter 20-something stud who has more stamina.
The drug dealing part was funny, but I do want to know what others think about the bolded.

This is assuming older men who aren’t good with women yet. I think a guy can get women if he’s broke and mastered game, but I’d like to know why a hot chick would want an older broke man when she can get a younger broke dude.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not buying being broke at an older age and getting women, you are clearly sacrificing on quality or being in a position where you are way higher quality. Good example is a white guy gaming in Thailand or you have a look she goes crazy for. When you are older, you are likely not as hot as you were in your twenties and women tend to just pass you up for a hotter 20-something stud who has more stamina.
You can be a hotter stud in your twenties, yet having a hard time without game. You can also be a barely average looking guy, killing it with good game. In the same vein, you can be a slightly overweight guy in your 40s with game, taking 20+ girls a year to bed (that was me 4 years ago). Or you can be a good looking guy in your twenties, getting lucky with one girlfriend once in a blue moon (that was me 25 years ago).

Your level of game will literally trump everything else.

Older guys have, in general, good things going for them, such as self confidence, or being more in control of their lives. It is not lacking of 20-something sexy girls who are looking for exactly that in a man.

The reason you're not seeing more older men literally cleaning it, is not their age. It's more because:
  • locked in relationships (marriages...) away from game for years
  • completely gave up on themselves
  • decided game is no longer for them
  • decided that "sex is about paying, one way or another", then go for sugar babies or prostitutes
  • etc...
A lot of shitty mindsets involved.

But some of us manage to avoid the above pitfalls, and learn game. (Or have always been naturals). And these guys will clean. Whether they're broke or not. It's game. It trumps everything else, appearance, age, etc...

If they are broke, the difference is mainly that the girls won't stick around too long. For them to stick around, the man has to offer some potential for LTR. But that's OK if you are fine with rotating girls.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This has come up in other threads, so here are some quotes all from rank6 members, with links

So which is it? Some say they wont "date"[be seen in public in some form of potential LTR or it could be a shorter fwb/nonexclusive and still hangout in public] these types of men. Another member says yes they do. So which is it?
Not picking on either member, I'm just very 'get get answers' type of person.

Rain, first of all you are going broke ass nigga or really wealthy.... I am in the financial industry and i have access to financial lives of millions of people most people are broke ass niggas, in other words most people in the west live pay check to pay check and most people look rich....

I am here to tell you that if you want to get laid in your 30s and 40s money is kind of irrelevant to be honest even for more than 9 months... Obiously this depends on the age demographic you are looking for.... The main problem with the older guys is that they are just not cool, they dress in styles of 15 years ago, your typical 40 year old:

-out of shape
-grey on the facial hair
-dress with 15 years old dress style...
- Barely has a sex drive...
-does not go out because has been in ltrs
-has kids....
-does not go out constantly the max once every 3 months.
-mainly online dating...

the older guys of the seduction community and not red pill the ones that are still doing this shit:

- decent shape and always trying to improve
-dress cool with current styles
-look and act a bit younger (10 years at least)
-have game and high lay count
-did not fall into the marriage trap
-still active

now when i go to the club, how do a girl knows if i am a multi millionaire or i work at maccdonals? how does she knows the car i drive? etc....

-i mean i can be and frame shit however i want to frame it... I live in small studio next to a house, women think i own the house and i rent it and live in the studio, see how i reframe shit....

- by the time i fuck them 3 times (by whatever means) they are in and hooked, so this is irrelevant....

To be honest i am sick of this type of posts, and the responses, is all guessing games and not actual field experience... I can tell you that i am actually fit the post description and i am doing fine....

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
most people in the west live pay check to pay check
No attractive girl wants to be in a serious relationship with a broke ass nigga
Most people in the west have never seen or spoken to an HB 9. Let alone banged one. LET ALONG DATED ONE....
I am here to tell you that if you want to get laid in your 30s and 40s money is kind of irrelevant
getting laid has nothing to do with this post...
even for more than 9 months...
more than 9 months of being BF/GF with an attractive chick as a broke dude? Razorjack and Sepp (both over 35 years old and fit your older guys in the seduction community model (except RJ is married)) disagree.

More than 9 months of just banging an attractive chick as a broke dude? Yes that's possible. I've done it for longer than that with 3 girls now lol.
now when i go to the club, how do a girl knows if i am a multi millionaire or i work at maccdonals? how does she knows the car i drive?
Getting laid has nothing to do with this post...
I live in small studio
ok so you have a place to bang them and make more than $15/hour working in the financial industry, aka not a broke ass nigga...
- by the time i fuck them 3 times (by whatever means) they are in and hooked
for life? lol no. temporarily? ya.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most people in the west have never seen or spoken to an HB 9. Let alone banged one. LET ALONG DATED ONE....

getting laid has nothing to do with this post...

more than 9 months of being BF/GF with an attractive chick as a broke dude? Razorjack and Sepp (both over 35 years old and fit your older guys in the seduction community model (except RJ is married)) disagree.

More than 9 months of just banging an attractive chick as a broke dude? Yes that's possible. I've done it for longer than that with 3 girls now lol.

Getting laid has nothing to do with this post...

ok so you have a place to bang them and make more than $15/hour working in the financial industry, aka not a broke ass nigga...

for life? lol no. temporarily? ya.

Getting laid has everything to do with this post... cause i will repeat after you bang a girl 3 times, meaning laying her more than 3 times, she is pretty much hook, again velacio you have no idea what you are talking about cause you are not over 35..... re-read my post

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok, what really classifies as too “broke” when it becomes a problem for getting women?

What would be the income range

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok, what really classifies as too “broke” when it becomes a problem for getting women?

What would be the income range

Exactly that is the problem i have with "broke" cause Michael jackson and Mike tyson were broke multimillionaires.... So was Donald trump... So is most of America right now...

Women do not care about money bro! those 9s and 10s that velacio is talking about are bagging the staff of clubs and strip clubs who are broke as fuck...

The thing is with money you can afford to do more fun things, the "Fun" part of the money is what they are attracted to...

money can afford you an ltr who after she had fun wants to settle with the stable dude, no thanks!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Exactly that is the problem i have with "broke" cause Michael jackson and Mike tyson were broke multimillionaires.... So was Donald trump..
Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Donald Trump are celebrities.

Jose the 41 year old broke single father is not a celebrity.

Remind me: What does the S in LMS stand for again?
Women do not care about money bro
When it comes to fast sex? No. Its just looks and having the game to lead that sexual attraction to sex.

When it comes to serious relationships. Ya money+status matters. Which is what this post is about. DATING. NOT FUCKING (fucking all your coworkers is....................fucking). For the 1000th time....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Donald Trump are celebrities.

bro i am speaking on the context of what is the definition of broke, i was making the point that Michael jackson for example was broke (even though he live in a mansion) i am not talking seduction context, Mike Tyson for what i remember was not good with the ladies...

Jose the 41 year old broke single father is not a celebrity.

read the above... context bro! i know this..

DATING. NOT FUCKING (fucking all your coworkers is....................fucking). For the 1000th time....

Brother i am not saying you are wrong, but listen, you are talking about MOST PEOPLE, i am personally talking about seducers/naturals and here is were we disagree...... I am telling you and i know a good seducer/natural could have a relationship over 9 months without being affluent with a high quality girl, without relying on money and status AND THAT IS WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT... If you guys have 0 experience with that fact, and limiting believes then go ahead and believe it...... the idea that a girl will "hide" a dude from people cause his broke is also kj, i mean guys come on...

fucking MULTIPLE TIMES, is extremely relevant to get the girl hooked....for the 1000th time...

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
bro i am speaking on the context of what is the definition of broke, i was making the point that Michael jackson for example was broke (even though he live in a mansion)
Michael jackson and the other guys you listed have STATUS so him being broke, is not equivalent to Jose being broke...

Mike Tyson for what i remember was not good with the ladies..
You dont need to be when your famous.

Fame > game.

fucking MULTIPLE TIMES, is extremely relevant to get the girl hooked.
Temporarily. This is everyone's experience that commented in this thread. It doesn't last. The only one who disagrees is you because you "know this one guy who" blah blah blah

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Michael jackson and the other guys you listed have STATUS so him being broke, is not equivalent to Jose being broke...

We are going in circles, sub-zero wrote "
Ok, what really classifies as too “broke” when it becomes a problem for getting women?"

in the CONTEXT OF BROKE, no women, i used the example of guys that look rich and were broke, to make the point on what is the definition of being broke, i am sure you understood now you are strawmaning....

You dont need to be when your famous.

Fame > game.

What that has to do with anything you are not reading i am not talking about seduction i was talking to sub-zero when it comes to what is money, nothing to do with fame context, water is wet, i know what you are saying...

Temporarily. This is everyone's experience that commented in this thread. It doesn't last. The only one who disagrees is you because you "know this one guy who" blah blah blah

Incorrect, cause you guys have not experience it does not mean that is true...I do not care if everybody in the forum and their mother disagrees...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Whoever want to disagree with me is welcome but first here are my questions:

- are you over 38 or were over 38 when you dated a girl over 9 months?

- where you making and income which is consider "broke or poor"?

-Was she your 8 or above?

if you can not answer does questions you have 0 biz giving opinions since is kj...

>