Conflicting information about broke ass guys who are 30s/40s etc

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
in the CONTEXT OF BROKE, no women, i used the example of guys that look rich and were broke, to make the point on what is the definition of being broke
They are broke, but its "not a problem for getting women" (that's what sub is asking) because they are celebrities.

Attractive girls will still fuck and date 50 Cent because of his status, despite him being $32.5 million dollars in debt.

Those same girls might fuck sub, but won't date him if he were to find himself in that scenario.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Skills

my bad I wasn’t clear enough.

I meant for a regular guy that is not a natural or seducer.

Can he get younger attractive women while having a low income or whatever people say is broke

Is there a certain income range he has to be in?

if he has an apartment, decent car, but makes below the median income is that too broke for younger women?

I’m asking what classifies as broke because a person can make 30k-40k but have an apartment, own an older car, have money saved but people will call him broke because of his income.

You can have another guy that makes double, but spends all his money on expensive things living pay check to pay check to look more well off. They’ll say he isn’t broke, but he lives pay check to pay check.

I’m trying to find out do you need to have a nice ass apartment or house, with a foreign car to get younger attractive women in relationships?

Or can you have younger attractive women with having the basic needs met?

All of this is assuming the guy is a regular guy that’s not a natural or has good game at the moment, he could be learning game or whatever.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How do you define broke where you can’t get women? I’m only asking because I’m going off what I hear, people say even if you have all of what you need, If you’re not making 40k+ you are broke.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
people say even if you have all of what you need, If you’re not making 40k+ you are broke
Who is saying this?

If you 1). have your own place. And 2). have enough disposible income to go on dates. Your good. If you dont, have either or, then ur broke.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Who is saying this?

If you 1). have your own place. And 2). have enough disposible income to go on dates. Your good. If you dont, have either or, then ur broke.
Ok that’s exactly what I was trying to find out.

I’ve heard that from people that just talk saying that if you aren’t making 40k+ you’re broke, and I read an article on here saying that you need to be high up in a position, retired, or have your own business to do well with younger women.

But I assume that the article was talking about super hot young women, not just attractive, and for having those super hot women in relationships with you you need those things, which I can kind of understand.

I just wanna fuck chicks for a while, I don’t care about a relationship lol, but I do still want to make a lot of money, just didn’t want not having a whole lot of income be in the way.

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
No. Its just looks and having the game to lead that sexual attraction to sex.

Agreed. Didn't think i'd hear you say that, though. Thought you said to someone else that looks has nothing to do with it, but maybe i'm thinking of someone else

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There is a difference n attitudes between "broke-ass men" and Dirtbaggers.

dirtbagger
One who casts off the restraints of a conventional life to pursue their passion(usually something dangerous and off the wall like base jumping, rock climbing, surfing etc.) Often you will find them living in vans, buses, caves or tents. Usually broke but always smiling.
Girl: Mommy, I never want to grow up. Mom: Well Dear, learn to climb, buy a van and become a dirtbagger.

Women are attracted to men who like who they are. If you are passionate about something and live an austere life to do it, you will attract less materialistic women. But if you are broke and try to look rich when women see through the ruse they will drop you like a hot rock . It is about choosing women with values in alignment with yours...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There is a difference n attitudes between "broke-ass men" and Dirtbaggers.

dirtbagger
One who casts off the restraints of a conventional life to pursue their passion(usually something dangerous and off the wall like base jumping, rock climbing, surfing etc.) Often you will find them living in vans, buses, caves or tents. Usually broke but always smiling.
Girl: Mommy, I never want to grow up. Mom: Well Dear, learn to climb, buy a van and become a dirtbagger.

Women are attracted to men who like who they are. If you are passionate about something and live an austere life to do it, you will attract less materialistic women. But if you are broke and try to look rich when women see through the ruse they will drop you like a hot rock . It is about choosing women with values in alignment with yours...

This is an excellent point, is just not as black as white, also women are not logical, ok let me be attracted to this guy cause he meets all my check marks, i mean the problem is when we use samples unfortunatly it has to be cellebrities as well cause we are on a forum if i mention guys that meet the op such as #1, cash, sex addict, and the likes nobody knows who they are(by the way allmyfriends are dead naturalmike whatever who used to post here meets the criteria), myself etc..., so we need to use celebrities then you get oh is because he got status, but a good example is:

"Topshop heiress Chloe Green and her 'hot felon' fiancé Jeremy Meeks have split up after two years together, amid claims their relationship has been off for two months "

But velasco is totally right you need to have something going, for me my definition of broke was on the lines of sub-zero more than what velasco was really referring too which is a dead beat for my definition...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
so we need to use celebrities then you get oh is because he got status, but a good example is:

*sigh*

He was a celebrity (his mugshot was all over social media/internet in 2014) (Status) and a paid a high salary (Money) being a male model (Looks) for high fashion brands (so an extremely high SMV) before he met Chloe in 2017

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human

I was gonna upload this clip to show how even with a boring personality (ironic...since the media/red pill blogs associates "meeks" with "thug alpha male personality")you can still get high quality chicks if your SMV's high enough.

but then I started skipping around this clip, and its actually a great example of someone (the jeweler not meeks lol) using lots of game principles to get what they want (in his case, get meeks to buy a shit ton of shit from him)

I'mma rewatch it, but in my first go around, I saw him using the contrast principle, similarity bias, endowment effect, and upselling.

good stuff

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
*sigh*

He was a celebrity (his mugshot was all over social media/internet in 2014) (Status) and a paid a high salary (Money) being a male model (Looks) for high fashion brands (so an extremely high SMV) before he met Chloe in 2017

i guess you did not read my post...
*sigh*

i guess you skipped this part "we use samples unfortunatly it has to be cellebrities as well cause we are on a forum if i mention guys that meet the op such as #1, cash, sex addict, and the likes nobody knows who they are"

also she has access to guys with 50 times the smv of that guy, you are too caught up in that shit!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
the problem is when we use samples unfortunatly it has to be cellebrities as well cause we are on a forum if i mention guys that meet the op such as #1, cash, sex addict, and the likes nobody knows who they are(by the way allmyfriends are dead naturalmike whatever who used to post here meets the criteria), myself

You can link me to an article of a broke dude (my definition or we can call them "deadbeats" from now on if you like) that has been seeing a hot girlfriend for more than a year.

I know you have an article on your blog about that homeless dude that was going around getting one night stands with 5s and 6s but that's not exactly what were discussing here.

As for naturalmikey, he was a trust fund dude living in the most expensive area in LA (if you believe him). So he didn't really have to work, but he had his own spot and had more than enough money to take girls on dates.

also she has access to guys with 50 times the smv of that guy
He's not exactly a "good example" of a broke dude with a hot girlfriend for the reasons I highlighted

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Who is saying this?

By have your own place, is it irrelevant if you rent, or buy? If you buy/own, its yours and perhaps 'more provider like' I guess, but just wanted to clarify if you do or don't need to own a home for a LTR dating of more than 9months.

Disposable income to go on dates.... eg buy her a icecream/coffee/drink/ or pay for your own icecream/coffee/drink if she pays for hers... or did you mean a bit further eg dinner at the pub or dinner at a restuarant/hotel and another variable you pay for yours and hers or just yours?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
1) Just have a place where you can bang her in. Doesn't matter if you rent or own that place.
2) Enough money to do fun activities together (i.e. traveling, eating out at mid-to-high end restaurants, going out to a ball game, concerts, clubbing etc).

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There is no conflict. Women will follow you to bed if you are sexy and bold, and thoroughly lead the date to sex. That works in your 20s, your 30s, your 40s, and your 50s (that's me). I have no experience to talk about your 60s, but I think you could still make it work if you have taken a reasonable care of yourself.

However, girls will always also screen you for relationship potential. That's where your ability to provide comes in. And this is where things differ depending on your age.
  • If you're broke in your 20s, that's somewhat expected. You still have a future. You still could become a good LTR. You still have a potential. It now comes down to your other qualities, and your girl will look for these qualities.
  • If you're broke in your 40s, well, chances are that you will always will broke. If you haven't made it in your 40s, the game is mostly already played. Your potential for LTR looks grim. In your 40s, you are actually expected to have made it.
Although the girl can follow you in bed if you exhibit these sexy masculine qualities, through your game and leadership, if you don't have a potential for LTR, they won't stick around. True, no matter your age. It's OK, if you are happy keeping rotating girls. Girls in, girls out. You just need to keep new girls coming all the time.

However, of all these girls, you will eventually find some that you like more than the usual, and would like to keep around for longer. If you don't have other good things going for you in your life, making you at least an acceptable LTR partner, you will have to watch them leave you.

Most men don't know any better than competing on the sexual market on the basis of their provider skills. "Look how I invite you to this classy restaurant. Look how I have a nice car. Look how nice achievements I have in my career. Look what a nice LTR I would make". That's actually counterproductive, and the other "lover" approach, capitalizing in her sexual instincts, is much more efficient.

So a sensible Seduction advice is to tone down the Provider side, and work on the Lover side.

But once you have seen a few nice girls leaving you, you start understanding the value of the Provider side as well. Be a Lover, but also make yourself a potential relationship material. In the end, it is about showing the right mix of both sides.

For this, you need to have other good things going for you in your life, no matter your age.

Seppuku
Hey Speppuku,glad to see youre still here,hope you are good

Tim Iron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1) Just have a place where you can bang her in. Doesn't matter if you rent or own that place.

2) Enough money to do fun activities together (i.e. traveling, eating out at mid-to-high end restaurants, going out to a ball game, concerts, clubbing etc).

3.) Have top notch fundamentals (be a sexy man)... don't be the typical man in his 30s or 40s who has a pot belly, a receding hairline and a poor fashion sense.

>