Cumming in girls' asses

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys!

I want to cum in my girlfriend's ass but there is the risk of the cum slipping off into the pussy, since the two are really close (less than 1 cm).
How can I cum in her ass and minimize that risk?

Cause if it slips in her pussy in the wrong time of the month, pregnancy may occur.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You need not worry - generally sperm dies quickly in outside air. So I suggest you cum deep in her ass.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ughhhhh, yasssss bitch. This is my favorite thread ever.

After you finish dumping them dead-babies in her ass, fuck her for a little bit more. An ass lubed up by cum is a damn beautiful feeling.

As for pregnancy, I've avoided it thus far (but you never know..), even when cumming in asses. Just have her lay on her back so if it does drip, it'll drip away from the pussy.

Best of luck!

Papi

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just cum deeper in her ass. It most likely won't drip.

Also EVEN if it drips over her pussy (which is VERY unlikely), the chances of pregnancy are minimal. Cum needs to get DEEP inside her vagina in order to fertilize her....

Bad news, no more dirty creampies.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You need not worry - generally sperm dies quickly in outside air. So I suggest you cum deep in her ass.

Thanks for the reply!

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ughhhhh, yasssss bitch. This is my favorite thread ever.

After you finish dumping them dead-babies in her ass, fuck her for a little bit more. An ass lubed up by cum is a damn beautiful feeling.

As for pregnancy, I've avoided it thus far (but you never know..), even when cumming in asses. Just have her lay on her back so if it does drip, it'll drip away from the pussy.

Best of luck!

Papi
Hey thanks for the reply boss!

That girlfriend of mine I got after one month in college and she is a hot babe. Your college book has been and is still very useful, especially how to manage groups etc. Thank you for this invaluable gem.
(I know you advised against having a gf in college in your book but I just felt like it man hahahaha. I hope I don't regret it XD)

James D

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just cum deeper in her ass. It most likely won't drip.

Also EVEN if it drips over her pussy (which is VERY unlikely), the chances of pregnancy are minimal. Cum needs to get DEEP inside her vagina in order to fertilize her....

Bad news, no more dirty creampies.
Got it man, deep.
I'm so looking forward to that.
Something so dominant about cumming in her ass

James D

>