Approaches (1 point): 15
Numbers (3 points): 1
Dates (5 points): 1
Insta-dates (7 points): 1
Foreplay w/o ora (15 points)l: 1

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok so this month I'm taking it easy as I mostly night game and I'm trying to save up some money. That said, I got lucky with that blondie from Carnival so I guess I'm starting out strong lol
I also kissed the cutest girl in the club the day before, so that's a bonus.

Kiss: 1 -> 10
Sex: 1 -> 100 (lay report is here)

Total points: 110

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Saturday Night 03/14/2020:
9 approaches
1 number

Total: 42
38 approaches
2 numbers

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Not participating this month (in a relationship), but I LOVE the idea of getting 150 points for locking a girl in, and getting 50 for laying a chick that got away. Not sure how long this has been a thing, but fucking great idea.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
8 approaches on Saturday night after I had been done fucking an old fling.

2 makeouts as well so 20 for that

10 for approaches (10 total so far this month)

20 for make outs

if you count sex with an old fling I had already fucked many times before I am at 130

If not then I am at 30

From my understanding we only count sex with new women but not sure now

Will update journal soon too

Didn't keep track of all but since March 8th I would be at 6 more approaches at least and one makeout

add 16 to the 130 and I am at 146, then add another 100 for me seeing a repeat chick from a previous month (recruiter) and I am at 246

if you do not count repeat customers then subtract 100 from 146 and I am at 46

help me out here @Hue

Repeat lays do not count, I am at 46

Cross that, I am actually at 47 counting an approach I did today, that Oh pry train is picking up steam!

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
help me out here @Hue

Repeat lays count if they were just as hard, if not harder, than the original seduction. Hence the idea of it being a re-seduction. That's where you truly have to seduce the girl by exhibiting solid frame control / wield a newfound preselection or social proof in order to make up for some past deficit.

Her seeing you out when she's horny after a ONS... doesn't count. Her randomly booty texting you, doesn't count. Her getting pissed at you or autorejecting because you also tried to fuck her sister right after you banged her, but then you eventually smoothing things over and leading her back into bed with you to smash, counts. Basically, a reseduction should be challenging and (probably) nuanced enough to deserve another written LR.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaches: 7
Numbers: 1
Lay: 1

18+ 3 + 7 + 100 = 128

Got a number on the last night to go out and banged her last Wednesday. Will post LR soon.

This virus has definitely fucked up everyone's momentum :p too bad. As the virus adapts and slowly takes over the world, we too, need to adapt and figure out ways to keep our dicks wet lol. A lot of guys I know have been making a lot of work through social media to keep leads going, but... not looking too good haha.

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Nice job @Hue. Yeah can’t say I’m not a victim of momentum loss. It’s been tough to accept. Hopefully things open by end of April. If only I knew that Saturday was going to be my last one for a while

Gotta treat every night like it’s your last one lol

Reactions: Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah man, and a lot of this is the narrative we tell ourselves around things... for example there's plenty of people that aren't living THAT much different now that things are quarantined. Yet, the way they have grown to understand this situation now tells them they're STUCK inside, whereas before it was by choice. You take the belief that one has a choice out of the matter, and suddenly that person feels a victim to the world around them.

You can apply this to so many things. When I was a semi-natural I was cold approaching a LOT my sophomore year of college. I went out alone all the time, because I had enough social proof to carry me whereever I went (I never thought it'd be possible in a city, but I went on to show myself it indeed is).

My final semester before transferring schools (to where I'd be an incoming junior), I would tell myself every morning, and every night before going out, "This is the last semester of your senior year. You are graduating after this semester. You have nothing to lose. Go out and burn that shit to the ground. All of this goes away. Make the most out of your time here and learn". I had some amazing successes and a BITCHIN time that semester. And I learned so very much.

Now, looking back, when I (or we) were going out earlier in the month for this tournament... where was that sense of making the most of everything? I definitely didn't have it. "I have until the end of the month", or "I can let that one go" or "I'll approach the next set" are all things I'd tell myself.

I hope all of this is a lesson to make more out of what we have, and the opportunities we have. Whether that be diving in head first into the sea of women that normally roam the streets, being able to hug a family member, or even just high-fiving some buddies of yours at work. Let this be a reminder to make the most out of these things before they're gone.

Hue

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Didn't keep track of all but since March 8th I would be at 6 more approaches at least and one makeout

add 16 to the 130 and I am at 146, then add another 100 for me seeing a repeat chick from a previous month (recruiter) and I am at 246

if you do not count repeat customers then subtract 100 from 146 and I am at 46

help me out here @Hue

Cross that, I am actually at 47 counting an approach I did today, that Oh pry train is picking up steam!

Got laid last week via CMB, that takes me to 146 as I have not done one approach due to the Coronavirus shit lol. Streets in NYC be DEAD!

>