Damage Control.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is a rare topic and in most cases a pointless topic. I am just bringing this up for the sake of discussion, and the few very rare cases (1% or less) where it may possibly be worth the effort to Damage Control. But again, the MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS DISCUSSION. Do not go into the reasons of why this is pointless and a waste of time and what not. Feel free to briefly mention that, but there is NO reason to get into a debate on that. As we all agree that it is almost 100% of the time a waste of time and energy.

So, here's the basic scenario. You are talking to a girl and there is a level of mutual attraction that exists. At some point in time circumstances or you fuck up, like you do something very unattractive or is a specific negative trigger for the girl. Circumstances changing against you could be countless and examples aren't really worth mentioning... Idk, an ex-bf shows up, a close family member passes away, her house burns down, etc. Basically, something makes it so she loses most (but hypothetically not all of her attraction towards you, although I do not know if it is possible to lose 100% attraction to a man after a woman has ever felt any significant amount ever before, I've never personally experienced this as far as I know, but maybe I'm just cocky).

I'm obviously missing a LOT of different hypothetical scenarios, these are just the ones that come off the top of my head. So, if these or similar scenarios occur, where a girl you're talking to has mutual attraction towards you and something occurs that makes her lose let's say most of her attraction to you, or so much so that she could say none is left without consciously being aware she's lying (because so little is leftover).

My theory is either to distance for a long time then re-connect where she has forgotten most of the negativity, but this has the downside of her also forgetting the positives, while also forgetting the negatives. So it's slightly risky. But cutting contact shows a lack of neediness and attachment to outcome, which is inherently attractive in itself. Instead of pushing and pursuing an uphill battle, you just ghost her temporarily until time has passed by for you to reassess the situation.

Another is simply to go in and be stronger. Whatever circumstances there are, do not let them phase you. Whatever behavior you did that was such a turn off to her, control it. For example, an angry outburst or paranoid jealousy, over overly controlling, or being inappropriately and uncomfortably sexual (if you haven't fucked her yet, or if she's quite reserved and you have already fucked her). To come back in and change so dramatically so quickly requires an immense amount of will power and other rare and unique qualities that only the top 1-5% of men possess. Or that you already possessed but a transient negativity within you caused you to act in ways incongruent with your more attractive nature.

Simultaneously, a short break like a week or two could be enough time to readjust yourself and come back in stronger, instead of going back in immediately.

Lastly, and just off the top of my head, ghost her 100% until she contacts you. This is risky, and you can always re contact her WAY later. But this shows a huge level of detachment. Ideally on a good note, but I am just hypothesizing that a good note is the best way to cut contact if you want her to contact you again.

What can be done at this point? Is your opinions?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Water dude! This depends entirely on the different scenarios listed and the different stages of seduction you're in with the hypothetical girl. This is such a vast question that's previously answered in articles here though for specifics sometimes you have to get creative.

Read the articles on how to get your ex back, going no contact, showing that you're outcome independent, use preselection, maybe after the no contact stage you can reach out. If you want her to reach out she might during no contact, if she doesn't and you're able to use preselection this can trigger it. There is however no guarantee she will ever reach out and contact you again ever. Is she in auto rejection?

If she's in auto rejection read turning around auto rejection. Proximity if you can!, preselection and if you notice it immediately use the turn around method pace her reality, explain you didn't mean it, emphasise and offer an olive branch. This works!

If you've totally fucked it and you get chance to talk to her the temporary insanity is your best chance, this is perfect after the loss of a family member or something where you are emotionally of. It'll also be truthful, you wouldn't have been yourself.

These are the best damage control procedures to take if you have to dude.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For me specifically, I was more thinking of a pre-lay seduction.

But advice for any damage control is good, especially an ex back, although I've personally never tried or wanted an ex back. But it will surely happen one day, well hopefully not, but fingers crossed.

Where are the articles about the damage control?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Water dude! The articles are turning around auto rejection and how to get an ex back (there's techniques in there for getting a girl back which is what you'll want to do if you fuck up so badly she wants nothing to do with you - the techniques and tips aren't exclusive to girlfriends just relationships in general).

There's other fire fighting tips and techniques for lots of scenarios and other standard procedures like cool off period, soft next, disappearing for a while, no contact, changing to phone calls, pacing her reality, an apology if you really have to (should you apologise to girls - I mentioned this to you in your other thread).

If we're looking specifically at a pre lay seduction it depends how damaged it is. If a loved ones died and she's into you she'll be understanding and give you time, you can reconnect when your heads better.

If this hypothetical situation isn't so hypothetical give details and you'll get a better fitting answer dude. To many variables really for different mistakes and reactions

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sorry man, just a lot going on in my mind. I was being vague to help as many people as possible. But I'll write a more specific situation in a bit. It's just a very embarassing scenario. (Why is that misspelled?)

Thanks again, a lot.

>