Dan Bilzerian money problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara Fire Annihilation

Space Monkey
space monkey
So guys most of you by now probably know that Dan Bilzerian is getting sued, cause he is over expending and not making a profit, he is in debt for a lot of money... I always suspected this (but i did not want to sound like a hater).... Cause usually rich guys are not constantly flashing wealth, when i was my wealthiest i was also the most in debt due to the "Flashing" aspect of it.... Now it seems that Bilzerian is just another credit card playboy... In his defense it does not matter, i got laid through a period of my life doing a similar flash game, flash game is not really provider or simp game (or whatever the term is).... Is basically flashing status and material shinny bling (cars, cribs) girls get attracted to it cause they thing they may get a piece or/and you are stable and desirable.... Even if is an illusion....

The contrast:

edit.- change laid once to through a period of my life...

strictly talking in financial terms, maybe he isn't doing well. he still getting women regardless. I see this as very pointless to post as it doesn't deliver value and show that you find pleasure in knowing that he's not doing well along with that ZAcAdam, acting as yesman to every negative posts there is on this forum while being online 24/7

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
strictly talking in financial terms, maybe he isn't doing well. he still getting women regardless.

did you read this by skills:

About the money stuff i said, it does not matter even if, he was truly broke or not... The illusion is all that matters...

The reason for the post is because there were Dan worshipers in the forum and to show the power of the "illusion" of cars, cribs etc... and how powerful it could be, re-read post and answers (i did his game btw at a point)

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
strictly talking in financial terms, maybe he isn't doing well. he still getting women regardless. I see this as very pointless to post as it doesn't deliver value and show that you find pleasure in knowing that he's not doing well along with that ZAcAdam, acting as yesman to every negative posts there is on this forum while being online 24/7

1st: This is a forum where guys gather to discuss all things game related.
This is relevante because there is a relation between money and game, and many guys here idolize money and see Bilzerian as a role to strive for. This is the full picture.

2nd: Do you know Bilzerian? Do you know he is still fucking women? Do you know how and which?
You playing devil’s advocate for the sake of it does not benefit the discussion.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I am not a big fan of Dan, I think he is a terrible model for newbees to aspire to. A rich boy attracting gold diggers, who has now gone broke by living beyond his means. Other than as a morality lesson, I don't see the value in discussing him.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I am not a big fan of Dan, I think he is a terrible model for newbees to aspire to. A rich boy attracting gold diggers, who has now gone broke by living beyond his means. Other than as a morality lesson, I don't see the value in discussing him.

Younger guys worship him as a role model, that's a fact.

I even have some friends in their early 30s sharing videos and photos of his IG page as if it was a merit to be born rich. Personally I think the discussion is valid...even if to critique and give guidance to those who want to improve. Bad examples are also worthy as improvement material IMO.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dan has unbeatable Instagram game, and it's what most of the PUA industry is trying to demonstrate. (I think they're missing the mark though. It's generic "lifestyles of the rich and famous" versus all the other options out there)

Zyxx was the Bilzerian of the Body Building Game.

Tai Lopez, Dan Lok, and all of those guys have taken the Frank Kern model to the next level via the use of social media. Kern essentially made his money by adapting old school marketing, advertising, psychology, and sales funnel stuff via the internet.

The Kardashians are a better example of how to 10x your life by manipulating public attention.
As a unit, they were already rich beyond measure - but through mastering media they've made millions into hundreds of millions, and arguably billions.

Deconstructing Dan's game from top to bottom, and then analyzing why he's been successful at "net fame" and why others have failed and succeeded is useful. He's unlike a real celebrity, say Cristiano Ronaldo or Ariane Grande.

I think his failure in the marketplace, i.e. no one buying his stuff, has to be contrasted against Kylie Jenner.

That said, Pick Up Gurus have been predicting the rise of local/net celebs for a long time. I can't think of anyone in the community that has managed to do it. RSD has been the most successful, but they can't get the stink of "seduction" off. Only Charisma on Command has been somewhat successful in marketing PUA lite to the masses. And he's very careful to make it for "both sides".

The fact that Dan is all smoke and mirrors means NOTHING.
Perception has always been greater than reality, until it becomes reality.

WIA

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
What’s the advice you can learn from him?
just another confirmation that perception is reality.

Krauser recently wrote a post exposing (and breaking it down how he grew his audience) the manosphere scammer Andrew Tate

extremely unethical but it works.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I just did a bit of looking and sites that claim to know famous people's net worth put Dan B somewhere between $150M and $230M US. I'll go with the lowest amount to make my point. Using Mitt Romney as a reference, he disclosed his income and net worth when he ran for President. He was worth $250M and that investment stash earned him $15M a year, on which he paid about $5M in taxes, if my memory is correct. In other terms, he earned 6% and paid 2% of net worth in tax.

That means Dan could have made $9M/year and paid $3M tax, leaving $6M to live on and invest. A wise investor would at most split that, investing $3m or 2% of net worth in growing the pot to cover inflation and maintain lifestyle. The $3M left to live on means $250,000 US/month for the rest of his life by just turning the money over to pros. One has to be stupid to screw up a deal like that. You can't own a jet and a yacht with an income like that, but you could rent them a few times a year, and could live large in whatever locales you like other than places like Monaco where you'd be out of your league. I don't get why he needed the celebrity and go for crazy get rich quick investments. If you had game like he claims, you would have no problem living well and building a harem.

The fact that he screwed up a life where he had it made, and was born into in the 0.1% financially, says he is a horrible ideal. Plus, that level of money is all but unattainable, unless your parents leave it to you in a trust fund or like Mitt, you work 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week, to earn it and are super talented. (And Mitt started out the kid of an auto company CEO and Governor of Michigan who was a serious contender for President in the 60s, and had a MBA and JD from Harvard that he did simultaneously.) People need a more attainable goal if they are likely to succeed. If the goal is a sustainable Player life, figure out how to do it on what you are likely to earn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
>