Calls & Texts  Date/Meetup Plans Without Appearing Desperate

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last Friday I met this girl at the end of St. Paddy’s night and brought her back to my place. We fucked a couple times that night (which ended my 6 month dry spell).

The following morning we fucked yet again. She enjoyed the experience and we exchanged numbers & snapchat info.

We’ve texted a bit and it’s clear she wants to see me again. She called me two nights ago so we could plan a day/time to meet up again.

I told her I was free Tuesday (yesterday) and Wednesday (today), but I’m busy the rest of the week. She mentioned that she was busy Tuesday and she would have to see if she could get a babysitter for her 2 kids so she could stay the night at my place.

Should I send a ping message to her today just to see how her day is going (obviously want to know if she can actually meet up also without sounding too available)?

Or should I not message her and see if she messages me first (she gets off work late like 10pm)?

If we can’t meet, I plan on going out tonight and doing my own thing like I’d usually do on a Wednesday.

Basically I don’t want to come across desperate and too available in this situation.

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If she wants it to happen, she'll come to you.

The ball is in her court, I mean, you guys are in the middle of making plans and it's her turn to make a move.

I would just wait.

You could try and make conversation,

it's harmless really.

But keep in mind, the more you say means the more mistakes you could make in the seduction (saying something unattractive).

I would just try to be as efficient as possible until I have locked down the girl as gf, fwb, whatever im lookin for.

For me that means barebones texting:

Conversation to build towards asking out

Logistically figuring out the date

Check in texts in between dates if its been a while

Anything else (if your a beginner like me): is an opportunity to fuck up

which ended my 6 month dry spell).
Congrats on demolishing that shit

I hope everything works out

best regards,

LBR

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
If she wants it to happen, she'll come to you.

The ball is in her court, I mean, you guys are in the middle of making plans and it's her turn to make a move.

I would just wait.

You could try and make conversation,

it's harmless really.

But keep in mind, the more you say means the more mistakes you could make in the seduction (saying something unattractive).

I would just try to be as efficient as possible until I have locked down the girl as gf, fwb, whatever im lookin for.

For me that means barebones texting:

Conversation to build towards asking out

Logistically figuring out the date

Check in texts in between dates if its been a while

Anything else (if your a beginner like me): is an opportunity to fuck up

Congrats on demolishing that shit

I hope everything works out

best regards,

LBR
Thanks man fr.

So I messaged her earlier this afternoon with the “Hey Girl” meme and she responded with laughing emojis. I responded asking how her day was, to which she said it was okay. I followed up with “That’s good. Try not to daydream about me too much 😏
She then responded with “Hahaha you are full of yourself lol” (followed by more Snapchat laughing emojis).

Not sure if that’s a good thing or not in this case, but I’ll take this as a sign to stop messaging her for the night.

Yeah I have a bad habit of shooting myself in the foot when it comes to texting (even with women that have extremely high interest). I tend to overthink things a lot. Not really used to having women stick around most of the time (let alone get laid when I go out at night).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks man fr.

So I messaged her earlier this afternoon with the “Hey Girl” meme and she responded with laughing emojis. I responded asking how her day was, to which she said it was okay. I followed up with “That’s good. Try not to daydream about me too much 😏
She then responded with “Hahaha you are full of yourself lol” (followed by more Snapchat laughing emojis).

Not sure if that’s a good thing or not in this case, but I’ll take this as a sign to stop messaging her for the night.

Yeah I have a bad habit of shooting myself in the foot when it comes to texting (even with women that have extremely high interest). I tend to overthink things a lot. Not really used to having women stick around most of the time (let alone get laid when I go out at night).
Thanks man fr.

When you flirt and the girl flirt back like that, in other words a flirty but no compliant response to a cocky funny, the answer that has work for me is: "note to self maria (or whatever her name is) does not know how to flirt" wait for response, and then go into another convo thread, you just stop, no good... You assumption of stop messaging for the night was incorrect by the way, she was just flirting/shit testing...

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
When you flirt and the girl flirt back like that, in other words a flirty but no compliant response to a cocky funny, the answer that has work for me is: "note to self maria (or whatever her name is) does not know how to flirt" wait for response, and then go into another convo thread, you just stop, no good... You assumption of stop messaging for the night was incorrect by the way, she was just flirting/shit testing...
Damn this texting shit is confusing and lowkey frustrates me at times. I have a hard time finding the right balance between when to keep messaging and when not too.

She ended up texting me later (midnight):
Her: Hey
Me: hey you
Her: Watcha doing?
Me: leaving downtown and heading home. you?
Her: Just got out the shower. (followed by snapmoji character in shower)
Me: mmm you slick turning me on rn 😏
Her: Oh yeah 😏
Me: guess you’ll have to find out for yourself 😏

^ This was via Snapchat btw (The last message wasn’t opened until early this morning)

We’re both busy people. Obviously she’s interested, but I feel like it’s not going anywhere (could be conflicting schedules idk).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You are overcomplicating things, you banter and flirt and you are always softclosing to gauge reactions if positive hard close....please look at my archive on texting soft closes...

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
You are overcomplicating things, you banter and flirt and you are always softclosing to gauge reactions if positive hard close....please look at my archive on texting soft closes...
Ok bet. You got a link?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
>