Dating woman of higher value (Inner Game issue)

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think I have an inner game issue. When I date women of equal or lower value (relative my own perceived value), I can date or bed them with ease.

When I deal with women of higher value I fail almost every time.

I think I become more hesitant/fearful/unwilling to take the same risks/more needy when I interact with women of higher value.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. Make friends girls like her and realize that it s nothing special about her. It wasn t her choice to become higher value. It was mostly genetic, unless plastic surgeries.

2. Deal more with women like this. It s your perception about them. It s the same feminine psychology that craves masculine presence.

3. Become yourself higher value.

As one said: for every girl out there, there s a guy who s tired of fucking her.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I won't recommend this for everyone.

I'm mentally at a different place. The problem with removing the filter of "beautiful women are quality" is that you kinda need that, as goal/something that your mind can "see".

While guys have a problem with this in dating, I have a problem with this in manifesting.

If you are ready to wreck your brains, do look at this photo. This photo has a lot of legit beautiful women in it.

I just would not recommend people doing it.

>