Day game - Cold Approach - Group of Females???

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey all...
I'm trying to get some help cold approaching female groups of 3 or more, based on a couple of day game sets I did this week...
(Two Females or a Duo, would be a whole post in itself, which I'll ask another time.)

The first approach involved a business woman in the lobby of the high-end hotel the show I work for was filming at upstairs in the Presidential Suite.
She was attending a beauty conference on the lobby floor.
I had seen her earlier, and had to approach once I saw her again...
I used a mostly genuine opener with a (true) time constraint - introducing myself to the group...then turning to her and saying how she sooo much reminded me of Jackie Claux, a Peruvian Girl who I had a personal experience after graduating college, and before moving to LA. And how it brought back a lot of fond thoughts about our past personal experience... She said that she gets that alot.
Now, her one older co-conference person (can't really say co-worker, cuz I didn't really get to know the group that well) looked off, with this kinda like - roll your eyes, this guys hitting on my coworker look. Whereas the younger "cute but average" co-conference Girl next to her kinda joined in our conversation, as if she was trying to help me with my target girl.
I then noticed my target had a HUGE married ring on... and it kinda stopped me in my tracks...just as a professional group of five dudes, joined the group, and I exited by saying - "looks like you're having a party here. Cool to meet ya!"

The second approach was bit later but in the same lobby with a 6ft European Model who was entering the conference room with an older woman, and a metro-sexual guy I screened as a co-worker and not a bf or anything...
I was very time constrained and so were they so I resorted to giving her my Fine Art Photography Card (what I do on the side of Film & TV) and asked that she reach out to me for a possible Noir 1940's, 50's style Set her look could fit (all true by the way!) I offered the Older Woman and the metro-sexual guy a card as well, but they politely said they were okay. I asked for the models name, and tried to give her a "man-to-woman" handshake (look up Todd V to explain this) in which she did do the handshake but it was very weak, weird, and she wasn't having it.
Then I exited because they had to go, and I was also taking care of something related to my show...

The third approach was today at the Mall - and I HATE the MALL. But I had to go there for something.
A redhead girl, again who could fit one of my photography sets, walked passed me an joined a group of 4 girls sitting at the food court.
I did a couple of discreet passes debating on whether I should make the approach or not since my head a was full of personal and work related stuff I was in the process of doing.
I decided to make the approach, and my opener was terrible - "I can't tell, but you guys look like you could be in High School, but also like you're kinda of age..." Then I turned to the redhead (who actually didn't look as good up close as she did passing by) and said "I'm a photographer and your look could fit a set I have in mind, here's my card..." And then all kinda like silently HISSED at ME... And the friend next to her, who I now actually think I shoulda really gone for her because she had these incredible breasts flowing out of an undersized v-neck hipster t-shirt, jumped in and said "I'm actually a photographer too..." And I replied, "cool, what format do you shoot?" And she said, "Fine Art." And I was like, "Cool, I shoot Fine Art too, but what format do you shoot?" And she was like "Sony..." And again I was like - "Ok, but what format, like Film, or Digital, or what?" And she was like - "Digital." And it went silent, as they all looked up and silently HISSED at ME again...
And I was like - "well there's my card on the table." Nice meeting you all" as the Redhead said - "Okay BYE!"

So Fuckin Weird. It stuck for a bit...And then I laughed about it. Cuz That is literally the first time I've gotten that reaction from Day Game Approaches since I legitimately started last August...

Soooooo - excited to hear all your thoughts on how to Make Things Happen in similar situations with Day Game, Cold Approach and Female Groups of 3 or more!!!

- Adam C

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I decided to make the approach, and my opener was terrible - "I can't tell, but you guys look like you could be in High School, but also like you're kinda of age..."

Yeah, sorry man but that opener was horrible. You're basically saying to them "you guys look like you're old enough to legally fuck". I would have just ended the interaction there at that point, because you're already in creep territory.

This is a good article on opening groups, though it sounds like you're pretty new to cold approach, so I would recommend starting with approaching girls who are alone. Pick one or two openers and practice delivering them well, then see how long you can hold a conversation. Focus on getting to know the girl on an emotional level (deep diving) rather than just asking random questions.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds good Atlas...
Further Question - how to daygame well attractive females when you're on the run, and don't have a lot of time to create a full connection??

Yesterday, while rushing to exchange a pair of adidas gym pants after wasting nearly an hour in I-10 backed up traffic, I came across a pair of unbelievable long legs hanging out the side of a range rover parked in front of the "hip-n'-cool" coffee shop across from the adidas store...
I had to approach but was way behind schedule enough to "get to know the girl on an emotional level (deep diving)," and... Her GF was in the passenger seat.

So I opened by literally complimenting her on her incredible long legs (she was actually a lot younger than I thought, college girl vs. professional woman..." In a nervous fog, I resorted to the photography thing and giving her my photography card, asking if she was in the creative sphere. She said that she wasn't in the creative world... Then I asked for her name and extended my hand for the "man to woman" handshake (look it up from Todd V, to understand vs a cold business handshake). She seemed to like the "man to woman" handshake, but then like - I had to go....

And, I haven't heard from her (nor any girl I give my card to really, even if they are models, actresses, etc...), so I probably won't get to touch or taste those incredible legs...

Sooooo, HOW, how to daygame well attractive females when you're on the run, and don't have a lot of time to create a full connection??

(I might have to repost this in the general forum if this doesn't get exposure to everyone...)

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't even bother giving them your photography card. Guarantee they will never reach out to you, because it would require initiative on their part (girls don't work like that - YOU have to take the initiative).

You don't need a lot of time to create a good connection - in my experience, 5-10 minutes is enough for most day game approaches that end in exchanging numbers. Avoid over-sharing information about yourself - you want to create a sense of intrigue, like you are a man of mystery who she is interested in discovering. Try to keep the conversation focused on her. Alternate between questions and assumptions to try and figure out how her mind works.

An example:
So what do you do for work?
(I'm a model.)
I see. So what got you into that? Why choose that instead of acting or a creative pursuit?
(Because xyz...)
Sounds like you're someone with good fashion sense. I bet you enjoy trying new things.

If she doesn't hook (ask you a question in kind), open another question/assumption thread. Rinse and repeat until she does hook.

After you've established some rapport, go for the number with a time constraint.

"Listen, I'm in a bit of a hurry because I've got to feed my homework to my dog. But I'd love to grab a coffee with you sometime."
(If she says yes)
"Great. Let's exchange numbers/Whatsapp."

Keep it simple. Try to stay in set for as long as you can, but if the vibe is dying, just give her your time constraint and go for the number.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice... Atlas.
Good stuff I'm gonna use today.

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Got another one for ya Atlas if you check the beginners board.
Appreciate your incite!
- Adam C

>