Day game cold approaching group sets and walking sets

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi, guys :)

In a newbie to cold approaching i haven't approached these sets and I don't know how to cold approach them without out coming off awkward on.
Stationary Group sets/mixed sets
Walking group sets/mixed sets

Terminator92 suggested i should watch Mystery on approaching group sets, mixed sets. I could very much see it happen in club game but im not so sure with day game and the kind of venues there is for day game.

I get the 'negs' being used as an opener to disqualify the girl u want to talk to and to disarm any mixed sets(guys if there is any) so they won't try and cock block you. Then somewhat what build a connection with the guys(if there is any) and then start to talk to the girls when they are completely sure u won't try to steal the girl and isolate to deep dive and close. I personally don't think this is efficient and i remember one of Chase's article said just go approach the girl you want to say hi to.

Im a newbie and im unsure how should i approach group sets and walking sets(no articles i have found on this matter yet)

~nicko

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I remember reading your first post on here, in your journal and I have to say your inspiration at this early stage in your life is commendable (your sense of humor is not too bad also). Also, I CANNOT stress enough how lucky you (and frankly anyone who's young) should consider yourself to be given the amount of precise feedback you have available on here and nuggets of gold on the main site. As a late bloomer, half the issue for me was unlearning all the junk / unhealthy social programming with respect to male - female dynamics (in my early 20s). After that I had to relearn healthier more accurate male - female social dynamics. Then I had to try them in-field and there was lot of incongruence (this is what happens when your inner beliefs/mindsets/vies conflict with external realities). Then I started having some success which helped internalize everything. You're skipping the first step which I had to go through so props for that.

However, from what I see over here you are getting way WAY too ahead of yourself and putting the cart before the horse. As I recall in another set you asked about how to approach girls with BF's (when they were holding hands no less). Do you see how and why this could be rather problematic? I'm not a systematic daygamer (as in I haven't gone out and done it systematically enough times; however, I have gotten' quite a few lays from it including SDL's). It was something I wanted to develop this yr (I was in social retirement till last fall) but then the plague from the East hit. Successfully opening, then hooking, then extracting group sets / mixed sets during the daytime is probably up there with among the tougher sets to do and is not something someone who's new to all this should even be concerned with. In fact the standard daygame advice here is focusing on STATIONARY LONE WOLVES (something btw, which Mystery also echoed 2 decades ago). When I first learned all this, I started with NG (nightgame) 100% where things like mixed sets, AMOGs, jealous guys were all part of the package, for which Mystery's advice was v good (it'what I started with).

I would also stay away from negs (especially during the day). They're frankly a hugely misunderstood concept, and rather not something anyone new to this should be attempting. Most people don't understand why they may need to be used, much less why they can work. Keep in mind, Mystery's stuff was built for loud nightclubs where you may need to throw in a neg if the girl has a high perceived social value (due to the environment). The same girl may not need a neg if you met her at the mall or grocery store.

I appreciate the question, as this is something I've encountered (and can be mildly frustrating since I have yet to see a concrete solution) also, ie walking sets (some who just DON'T stop), 2-sets or more during the day. After a while, I got fedup and essentialy treated 2-sets or more like I would a 2-set in the the club, something which I was glad to see @West_Indian_Archie also mention on this thread. The whole thing is worth a read but focus on WIA's comments.

For the record, the largest DG (daygame) set that I've extracted from was probably an 7-set or a 9-set. I had a wing with me who opened the girls by asking something about the local language / culture etc... he then transitioned to show a pic of his "hot" Mom on his phone and to ask for their opinions so the girls were laughing and the guys were disarmed (as he looks a bit geeky and came across as non threatening). I then occupied the guys (speaking the local language) and just doing guy talk, while he occupied the girls. We then used the cold weather as an excuse to "grab one drink" at this local lounge bar, after which I proceeded to extract my target.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I remember reading your first post on here, in your journal and I have to say your inspiration at this early stage in your life is commendable (your sense of humor is not too bad also). Also, I CANNOT stress enough how lucky you (and frankly anyone who's young) should consider yourself to be given the amount of precise feedback you have available on here and nuggets of gold on the main site. As a late bloomer, half the issue for me was unlearning all the junk / unhealthy social programming with respect to male - female dynamics (in my early 20s). After that I had to relearn healthier more accurate male - female social dynamics. Then I had to try them in-field and there was lot of incongruence (this is what happens when your inner beliefs/mindsets/vies conflict with external realities). Then I started having some success which helped internalize everything. You're skipping the first step which I had to go through so props for that.

However, from what I see over here you are getting way WAY too ahead of yourself and putting the cart before the horse. As I recall in another set you asked about how to approach girls with BF's (when they were holding hands no less). Do you see how and why this could be rather problematic? I'm not a systematic daygamer (as in I haven't gone out and done it systematically enough times; however, I have gotten' quite a few lays from it including SDL's). It was something I wanted to develop this yr (I was in social retirement till last fall) but then the plague from the East hit. Successfully opening, then hooking, then extracting group sets / mixed sets during the daytime is probably up there with among the tougher sets to do and is not something someone who's new to all this should even be concerned with. In fact the standard daygame advice here is focusing on STATIONARY LONE WOLVES (something btw, which Mystery also echoed 2 decades ago). When I first learned all this, I started with NG (nightgame) 100% where things like mixed sets, AMOGs, jealous guys were all part of the package, for which Mystery's advice was v good (it'what I started with).

I would also stay away from negs (especially during the day). They're frankly a hugely misunderstood concept, and rather not something anyone new to this should be attempting. Most people don't understand why they may need to be used, much less why they can work. Keep in mind, Mystery's stuff was built for loud nightclubs where you may need to throw in a neg if the girl has a high perceived social value (due to the environment). The same girl may not need a neg if you met her at the mall or grocery store.

I appreciate the question, as this is something I've encountered (and can be mildly frustrating since I have yet to see a concrete solution) also, ie walking sets (some who just DON'T stop), 2-sets or more during the day. After a while, I got fedup and essentialy treated 2-sets or more like I would a 2-set in the the club, something which I was glad to see @West_Indian_Archie also mention on this thread. The whole thing is worth a read but focus on WIA's comments.

For the record, the largest DG (daygame) set that I've extracted from was probably an 7-set or a 9-set. I had a wing with me who opened the girls by asking something about the local language / culture etc... he then transitioned to show a pic of his "hot" Mom on his phone and to ask for their opinions so the girls were laughing and the guys were disarmed (as he looks a bit geeky and came across as non threatening). I then occupied the guys (speaking the local language) and just doing guy talk, while he occupied the girls. We then used the cold weather as an excuse to "grab one drink" at this local lounge bar, after which I proceeded to extract my target.
Hey Dreamer thanks for the kind words ☺
I remember(if i forgot ur name im sorry lol) Terminator92 or Moose/Beam told me i should only worry about getting the open, hooks, deep dive, close and ect. On the foundation and perfect them then later figure out and experiment the more difficult stuff(mixed sets, group sets, group walking sets, extraction/pull) later, i was really getting ahead of my self thanks for reminding me.

Yeah i see the problems with girls holding their bf's, Skills and Thearson knocked some sense into me before i actually get knocked out xD. With group sets i will try to approach to approach girls in 2 sets to gain a bit of experience and reference points because i personally feel if i don't approach and there is ioi and approach invitations i feel like a lil bitch lol. With larger group/mixed (3-7)sets ill just dick around and not expect too much other then small reference. If the girls them selves help me by isolate themselves /approach invitations its game on.

Thanks for Linking WIA thread ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞
I would definitely need to get in the vibe and have the bigger than life attitude to pull it off ill just go retard mode(say whatever on my mind) and not care of the outcome and say anything to get them laughing and have the ball rolling but i can't just go full retard and say some wack shit to get me called out for sexual harassment xD
I go so annoyed with this gif from Tropical Thunder and its the only gif that has the whole shoot and decent resolutions and it says 'scalia' instead of retard lol.

I got to admit the last part is pretty hilarious and in genious, i could see my self getting drawn in by the 'hot' mom and bamboozled that the girls i was with is gone xD. That is something i would like to experiment soon

Corona really sucks hope things are well for you and get back to where u left off ☺
~happy hunting
~Nicko

>