Day Game Women in Groups

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
Howzit all. Not sure if it's just a trend in my region, but it seems like every single woman I see during day game is with another person (usually a girlfriend). The mall is practically the only place here where you can do day game (nobody walks on the sidewalk - everyone drives). How do you approach a girl who's not by herself? During night game it's easy since people expect you to be social. Or should I just say fuck it and approach her like I would a solo girl? And let her girlfriend(s) hang around awkwardly?

Peterdk234

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
should I just say fuck it and approach her like I would a solo girl? And let her girlfriend(s) hang around awkwardly?
Yep, engage the friend slightly like ask where they known eachother from but approaching groups you tend to be more social and less sexual and more entertainer, just ignore friend, sometimes they just walk away and leave you two to it which is awesome, but not everytime.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How do you approach a girl who's not by herself? During night game it's easy since people expect you to be social. Or should I just say fuck it and approach her like I would a solo girl? And let her girlfriend(s) hang around awkwardly?
Literally the same way as night game.

I generally use my powers of observation to craft the opener, but I've used "OMG, it's Destiny's Child.., when did y'all get back together....lemme get a shot for the 'Gram". *pull out camera phone*

They will laugh. I then go into something about how a crew of girls has similar styles but they're all different.

They agree.

Then transition into, "which one of you is the Kelly, which one of you is the Beyonce?"
I don't let them answer, I cold read them all, to more laughs.
To the target "Even though you're talking a lot, you're not the Beyonce. Or even though you aren't saying anything, You arent't the Beyonce" Opposite of whatever she's doing.

Tension is broken, they're getting value, and the weirdness of approaching a group in the middle of the day is beaten by my energy/frame, I can't contain myself. I'm one of those guys that's "bigger than life".

Girls just accept the frame because it can be socially awkward not to, despite the fact that me calling them an R&B super group in the middle of the mall.

That said - I don't naturally have a "big" personality. But that's what you need in situations where the social dynamics aren't working in your favor.

This is one of the hardest things in game. I don't know about you, but I come from a STEM background, and learning how to do this stuff took a long time. A long time to even try. And longer still to get my delivery down.

From there, I switch to more "attraction" behaviors, because I'm looking for buy in, I'm looking to express my "amorous" intent, I'm looking to provoke and get the emotions going. Standard stuff.

None of this is easy. And it won't go smoothly and linearly. The "textbook" pickups are actually rare, because girls are chaos agents, and look forward to making you trip up. It's fun for them. They might not want to see you fail, but they just enjoy making a mess of everything. It's a feature not a bug.

There's the rub though. In trying to slow a guy down, they get caught up in that behavioral loop. Just them trying to stop a guy, is a guy hijacking their world. The guy knows it's coming and he has something to draw the group deeper into the web. Her trying to one-up you, means you're in her head.

Now that the guy has opened, what's next? It's harder to isolate like night game, or instadate like day game singles. I think a guy needs to think like a promoter. Get all their contact information and have them come out to something. I would even go so far as to figure out what kinds of guys they like. Ideally they show up, but at least you've got leads for later.

But you can isolate the target or instadate the entire group. If your night game is good, you can merge their set with another group and start a mall food court party.

Good luck.

WIA

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey

I generally use my powers of observation to craft the opener, but I've used "OMG, it's Destiny's Child.., when did y'all get back together....lemme get a shot for the 'Gram". *pull out camera phone*

They will laugh. I then go into something about how a crew of girls has similar styles but they're all different.

They agree.

Then transition into, "which one of you is the Kelly, which one of you is the Beyonce?"
To the target "Even though you're talking a lot, you're not the Beyonce. Or even though you aren't saying anything, You arent't the Beyonce" Opposite of whatever she's doing.

Tension is broken, they're getting value, and the weirdness of approaching a group in the middle of the day is beaten by my energy/frame, I can't contain myself. I'm one of those guys that's "bigger than life".

Girls just accept the frame because it can be socially awkward not to, despite the fact that me calling them an R&B super group in the middle of the mall.

That said - I don't naturally have a "big" personality. But that's what you need in situations where the social dynamics aren't working in your favor.

This is one of the hardest things in game. I don't know about you, but I come from a STEM background, and learning how to do this stuff took a long time. A long time to even try. And longer still to get my delivery down.

From there, I switch to more "attraction" behaviors, because I'm looking for buy in, I'm looking to express my "amorous" intent, I'm looking to provoke and get the emotions going. Standard stuff.

None of this is easy. And it won't go smoothly and linearly. The "textbook" pickups are actually rare, because girls are chaos agents, and look forward to making you trip up. It's fun for them. They might not want to see you fail, but they just enjoy making a mess of everything. It's a feature not a bug.

There's the rub though. In trying to slow a guy down, they get caught up in that behavioral loop. Just them trying to stop a guy, is a guy hijacking their world. The guy knows it's coming and he has something to draw the group deeper into the web. Her trying to one-up you, means you're in her head.

Now that the guy has opened, what's next? It's harder to isolate like night game, or instadate like day game singles. I think a guy needs to think like a promoter. Get all their contact information and have them come out to something. I would even go so far as to figure out what kinds of guys they like. Ideally they show up, but at least you've got leads for later.

But you can isolate the target or instadate the entire group. If your night game is good, you can merge their set with another group and start a mall food court party.

Good luck.

WIA
Haha yeah mate I've been in STEM since early high school. It's a bit of an adaptation to learn to think chaotically if you're used to logical thinking. Loving it though. But thanks the advice is golden

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

They agree.

Good luck.

WIA
+1
Yay!

Minicold reads - the positive-fun-creative-misinterp of the girls - is one of my favorite chick crack tactics
Ijjjji and i discussed it in great detail here if anyone is interested in the tech itself https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/night-game/15856-mcr-v2-03-mini-cold-read

A small but essential addition to WIAs great outline is to remember to lock-in well with groups along delivering the MCR which can make or break the following convo creation. Imo the lock-in the most crucial part.

Another good one i use a lot is - Hey - you guys look like the party... or insert any positive thing which will lift their energies

opening sets with these is a key go to for me too

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A small but essential addition to WIAs great outline is to remember to lock-in well with groups along delivering the MCR which can make or break the following convo creation. Imo the lock-in the most crucial part.
^Listen to this guy. I totally forgot this.

It's so nice to have a board with more than one veteran! Much props @Glow

Girls can quickly walk off having stolen a laugh from you! Happens a lot more during day than night.

I need to tighten up my "giving rookies advice" game.

WIA

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
+1
Yay!

Minicold reads - the positive-fun-creative-misinterp of the girls - is one of my favorite chick crack tactics
Ijjjji and i discussed it in great detail here if anyone is interested in the tech itself https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/night-game/15856-mcr-v2-03-mini-cold-read

Another good one i use a lot is - Hey - you guys look like the party... or insert any positive thing which will lift their energies

opening sets with these is a key go to for me too
What exactly is an MCR? Rest of the advice sounds solid though, thanks for the link