FR  Day Game LifeGuard Chick

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I told myself I’d start writing field reports so that I can keep interactions I have tucked in memory. I tend to forget most approaches in a couple days and this one was pretty fresh so i’ll post my first report now.

I don’t wanna put too many defining characteristics as to preserve some privacy, and mystery :) but let’s begin.

I started my day around 10am with a massive headache, overcast tends to do that to me. I rolled out of bed trying to decide what how I wanted to spend my time.

I made a quick breakfast, took a cold shower, and lounged around for a bit while drinking a cup of coffee.

After finishing my coffee I ran to target to grab a couple things, and used that as an excuse to get my social gears turning.

I ended up flirting with the checkout clerk with great tonality and eye contact. She was so sweet, I told her hair was super cute and all she could do was utter a barely audible thankyou with a smile. She could only look down afterward and I got the impression from her body language and movements that she was pretty nervous. It was odd because she appeared to be pretty cute but it may have been the mask.

She helped me get a hold of my bags and I told
her to have a nice day.

To fast forward a bit I ended up going to a local park to workout and practice my soccer skills.
Afterward I went back to my complex and drove past our pool.

I noticed it was empty which is great because there’s usually a bunch of kids which can be annoying if you just wanna chill.

I got out and there was this life guard I’d never seen who was pretty cute. I centered myself in order to knock off any lurking anxiety.

Me: “Is the pool open or are you guarding it”
Her: *laughs* no it’s open
Me: “ohh okay how long for?”
Her: “till seven”
Me: “oh okay do you work here?”
Her: “yeah i do”
Me: “mmm okay you said till 7 right?”
Her: “yup”
Me: “okay thanks”

I wasn’t feeling too gregarious to think of jumping into conversation. My tonality was ok not as perfect as when I was at target but it wasn’t too bad. Eye contact was good.

Her demeanor was really closed off and she didn’t seem like the chatty cathy type. I realized her level of receptiveness needed a more direct approach so I decided to get my swim trunks and come back to properly hook her.

This was technically my first approach of the day so i’m not too disappointed at the result.

After grabbing my swim trunks I returned (with no pregame self affirmation stuff either lol).

Its around 4pm now and the suns shining.

I decided i’d fake a phone conversation to grab her attention as I was walking up to the gate. I noticed her notice me through my peripherals and asked her how I was supposed to get in.

She told me how and I decided to play dumb so that she’d get up and open it for me (sneaky little investment heheh) which she did after a couple seconds.

I told her thanks life guard n went and grabbed a chair. At this point some guy sitting on his porch sparks a conversation with me lol. I indulge him a little and then go hop in the pool.

I swim a few laps for about 20 minutes trying to look as baywatch as possible and get out. The guy on his porch offers me a towel (which I was a little leery about) but I tell him its fine as long as he doesn’t have covid.

I dry off and get dressed.

Now here’s where the anxiety kicks in. And I think its caused by building an interaction up in your head instead of just flowing into it. I accept it for what it is and approach anyway.

Me: “Hey”
Me: “Before I leave I just wanted to say that I think you’re absolutely adorable”

Her: “wow thank you so much”
Me: “yeah so idk if you stay in the area but it’d be cool to see you again”
Her: “Okay!”
Me: “so take my number down and maybe we can get to know eachother more”

Me: “maybe you can save me from drowning sometime”
Her: “maybe”
at this point shes fumbling around for something to write my number down on

she also knocks over something off the table which i took as a sign of nervous clumsiness and interest because noone would be clamoring about for someone they aren’t interested in

I feel like i might get burned at the stake for this but I decided to grab it for her since it was right by my feet and just seemed appropriate to do in the situation

she writes my number down and I ask her name
I get her to repeat it once or twice aswell

At this point I ask her age in which she’s reluctant to say, and turns it back on me

I took this as a sign of her feeling there was an age gap and wanting to lie about her age so that they are closer

I tell her I’m turning 19 in which she replies the same. Could be a happy coincidence but we shall see.

I ask if she’s goes to school in the area and we get into a 15 minute conversation in which she’s hooked. I deep dived her on a couple topics including family, her aspirations, where she lived etc.

I think its worth noting that she was pretty interested in me as well.

The conversation hit a natural stand still and I excused myself by offering her my hand and saying it was nice meeting her using her name.

This was not my smoothest approach by a long shot. I went in with the goal of shaking off some much needed rust and pulling myself out of complacency. Overall Im glad I did it and I definitely need to work on some stuff specifically the initial opening.

It was pretty shaky but ill attribute it to not approaching for a while and not being in the most sociable headspace. After the first initial opener I caught a brain lag and couldn’t think of how to lead the interaction forward for a sec.

Luckily I was able to leave and come back smoothly.

I set a couple decent frames about her taking charge and ordering people around. Also the one about her saving me from drowning (lolll).

Overall I’m not too disappointed in myself and i’m glad I was able to knock myself out of inertia. Hopefully i’ll use this momentum to make some better approaches soon and knock the rest of the rust off.

I’m not sure how the girl will be going forward. Wishful thinking maybe i’ll get a lay off of it but we will see.

I liked the fake phone convo attention grab.
I also liked how I got her to open the gate for me inadvertently.

Give me any tips and pointers you may have. Also this is my first field report so let me know if anythings wonky about the formatting, or if im excluding any dire information for your understanding.

I’ll try to remember to report my approaches more often.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Forgot to say that she was sitting so I had to open standing vs her sitting which wasn’t ideal. After hooking her I grabbed a seat by her.

Also throughout the interaction I had great eye contact. Got my tonality under control and never gave her more of my body than she gave me.

This was because I couldn’t gauge her level of interest and didn’t wanna risk coming off as too available if I wasn’t her ideal.

I used the corners of my eyes for eyecontact while also making it piercing. My head was at an angle and my voice was low and sexual.

The vibe of the interaction was more social than sexual in which the latter is what I usually strive for.

My vibe is usually one of sex appeal but I just haven’t been feeling it recently. I did better displaying this with the cashier girl at target.

Thinking of incorporating sex talk to compensate for when my nonverbals are lacking and I can’t find an excuse to touch much.

Last edited:

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Awesome to see you in the field! With practice that awkwardness will disappear

Remember to qualify her. This girl seemed pretty much into you from the start, hence why you got the reaction you got.

You did a direct opener and asked straight for her phone number which gives a lot of your power away from the start.

Consider opening more indirect and make sure you qualify her as a mean to win you over. When you qualify her there's a reason why you want to be with her more than "you look cute".

That's probably what I would work on.

>