Daygame after quarantine

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am curious how is daygame going for you after most of the European countries have gotten out of the quarantine and slowly opening up again.

Here, in Romania, so far it's not great. On the streets there are mostly families and teens. Only a lone girl once in a blue moon. The streets are more crowded than during the quarantine, but not yet at the level before covid-period.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you have to find better venues. It's spring and you can't really stop nature, I'm willing to bet girls frequent parks or other places: HOPING to be approached.

We should prevent over analysation and the idea that Covid is completely obstructing is. I would argue that this is the best time to show some balls while everyone is unsure.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think you have to find better venues. It's spring and you can't really stop nature, I'm willing to bet girls frequent parks or other places: HOPING to be approached.

We should prevent over analysation and the idea that Covid is completely obstructing is. I would argue that this is the best time to show some balls while everyone is unsure.
Yeah bet your ass the girls are horny as crazy. It's game on guys.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
In rural US, I tried daygaming today. The mall, college campus, and bookstore. About 3 cute girls in 1.5 hours. Not very efficient.

My area is opened up more but not like pre-quarantine. I'm thinking nightgame will be more efficient. Part of it due to the virus. Part of it because the population density here sucks.

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hows ur approach style with social distancing and mask measures

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
If you were asking me, I didn't do any approaches at the venues. Logistics didn't work out (on escalator, too far away, in my car). But I was going to approach as normal. No mask or social distancing. o_O

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm using this period more to rest my adrenals from pounding coffee hoping to get my normal energy back when things open up. Things aren't open yet where I'm at but certain locations are packed with people less concerned. Hard to do approaches without the dopamine fludding my brain that coffee provided me and I abused caffeine for a decade.

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where I live we're still in lockdown so I can't really comment (the restrictions are slowly being removed) but you can see the fear in people being scared to walk past you. Some of them stop and stand still (no idea what good that's doing them, I guess they think the virus isn't contagious if they're stationary?).

If they haven't frozen in their tracks they step back/away as far as possible, very few people are relaxed enough to walk by you even momentarily.

Like train it's an impact of the virus and not a great population anyway. In 2 hours yesterday I only seen one girl, she was middle aged and walking the dog with her partner and children. Day game is going to be very difficult for at least another month here.

Warrior

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day game is going to be very difficult for at least another month here.

I feel you. Here the situation is slowly getting better. I do daygame in my neighborhood, because right now there is no point in going downtown, where historically is the best place. I can find 2-3 girls there in the span of 2-3 hours.

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
thinking about how to open girls with mask from a distance of 2 meters.
where i live people have freedom as long they take safety precautions.
ive seen gardens and parks full of people

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
I feel you. Here the situation is slowly getting better. I do daygame in my neighborhood, because right now there is no point in going downtown, where historically is the best place. I can find 2-3 girls there in the span of 2-3 hours.
In my local neighborhood I'm lucky to see a girl I'd want to approach in an hour before the virus (this isn't being picky, it's usually older women out with children or grandchildren or they're very overweight non of which I find attractive - I'm from a very small area) I had to go into town to meet girls. Now there's no shops open or anything to do there's no girls in town. There's really no point in going.

I get out on walks, but if they're not frozen still when you walk by looking petrified to death people are crossing the streets to really maintain distance so approaching is borderline impossible. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses or playing the victim it's the situation for a lot of people.

The girl I was talking to has became unresponsive to texts and hasn't replied in over a week now, not that we'd have been able to meet anyway. Roll on another month.

Warrior

>