Delusion of "Success". Are you being ILLUSION by any of this points?

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@ZacAdam :

We all create and live our own delusions and illusions throughout our entire lives. This is the core of who we are and affects he results we get not just with picking up girls but life in general.

The good news is that we can shape and transform our delusions & illusions to what we want and that in turn changes the results that we get. ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@ZacAdam :

We all create and live our own delusions and illusions throughout our entire lives. This is the core of who we are and affects he results we get not just with picking up girls but life in general.

The good news is that we can shape and transform our delusions & illusions to what we want and that in turn changes the results that we get. ;)

This is great. It's been awhile I hear this thought. On using that delusion/hope variable to motivate ourselves.

It's always labelled as motivation talk or it goes too deep that we don't talk about it often.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is why

- fwb
- tinder, apps
- forums
- social circle
- social media

is important. No men can bullshit me on how "good" he is. Because Chase will always be the top.

Read his response post, here.

You can have 1000 lay reports. But the skillsets is also key. I meet many guys who can't do shit and based on numbers game.

Run your own mile. You will be happier.

LouisVuitton

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is why

- fwb
- tinder, apps
- forums
- social circle
- social media

is important. No men can bullshit me on how "good" he is. Because Chase will always be the top.

Read his response post, here.

You can have 1000 lay reports. But the skillsets is also key. I meet many guys who can't do shit and based on numbers game.

Run your own mile. You will be happier.

There’s a lot of players and a lot of squares. Comparing yourself doesn’t help. A lot of guys aren’t doing well at all with women. I saw that about 1/3 of young men haven’t had sex in the past year. It’s unfortunate. But we have the resources. We don’t have the luxury to cope with a lack of success by using the excuse “no one is getting laid.” Were in a community where a lot of guys are having success. People will share with you what they’re doing. It’s on you to take the action.

We live in a strange time for young people and sex. Hard to tell what it will look like when we come out of quarantine. I’m guessing we’ll continue on the same trajectory. Online dating is becoming more of the norm. Superficiality is through the roof. Tiktok has proven that looks matter more than talent. This is the world we live in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...ss-sex-why-would-that-be-20200131-p53wlb.html

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
LV,

I saw that about 1/3 of young men haven’t had sex in the past year

Headline reading. Have to be careful. I have been telling people that facts don't care about your feelings but this is wrong.

Stats are misinterpreted too. Because most of us never read how the test is taken, demographics and society acceptance (if that makes sense).

I will admit I am wrong about a lot of things. The facts don't care about feelings mantra and hashtag, is dangerous. :)

Because the men that do have sex, exaggerates or don't take the test, while the ones that don't as much, take the test.

If there's a way to describe sex lifes of women today and men,

I would call what Michael Malice called it 5th Dimensional Chess.

Were in a community where a lot of guys are having success. People will share with you what they’re doing. It’s on you to take the action.

Oh yes yes. :)

We live in a strange time for young people and sex. Hard to tell what it will look like when we come out of quarantine. I’m guessing we’ll continue on the same trajectory. Online dating is becoming more of the norm. Superficiality is through the roof. Tiktok has proven that looks matter more than talent. This is the world we live in.

No one knows but that's the whole game. The game today is a fucking smokescreen.

I been observing it for a few years now.

Layman's Terms:

Today's Mating Sex game is like a social circle game where you be a girl's "FRIEND". That's the bullshit. Your Job Is to Amplify it like a mother fucker.

On a Society level, this is toxic. It reflects everywhere where you just can't catch a break.

But we all got to do what we all got to do.

I'm going off on my nuts here. :) But yea..

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Guys,

Recently rich people and governors get caught for partying despite Covid. Haha. This post is looking to see past the veil. If you have any links that runs against the face value of links that note millennials are having less sex.

Please share it here on Girlschase. Recently someone write a post on how well guys are doing on Covid. I find it super interesting that everyone have different experience.

TLDR:
My brain is in limbo because I see 'The Great Reset' (World Economic forum) and I also see that we people are idiots and we are not really as great as we think we are. the
worse things that happened in our history was just many bad variables occur over time. Like health.

Getting Girl terms = Just get many of your process, right!

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But what you realize once you get there is that it's actually fairly lonely at the top and there really aren't a whole lot of men out there who are doing what you're doing.

Thank you for this sanity. It's an old post. I thought I need to get back to it.
That 3 categories of customers per se though.

It hits me hard on business, love life and everything. Though i'm pretty much historically right on a lot of things I found. But I just could not find a tribe refuge aside GC to feel FULLY comfortable who also happens at times to be independent. It's just life. We all operate from our own state. I'm comfortable in my own skin. But needs people around and I don't want to tear their brains, nor tear Girlschase members brains apart

Now, the idea is to keep the ideas I found in all areas of my life to myself while getting the tribe support that I mentally need in a smarter way, by not revealing too much but also enjoy company of anyone around.

Because I already set them as 3 categories. though I have set people already normally. (Family, girls and stuff)

SIDENOTE: Funny how beautiful girls have this problem. The girl who is beautiful but not powerful mentally will become the number 2 in a social group.

So note down that part you guys. :)

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's amazing that Girlschase post are getting better recently. I'm not sure if Covid makes people stop and focus or what.

But some GC members noted that I dive into deep too much.

My idea is how do I join in and add novelties into GC cooking pot, throwing in ingredients and see what pops out. I have seen some lots of great insights from recent posts. The posts are amazing and I love it

Anyone who takes it seriously, can really cut your pickup/sales/psychology journey and connect the dots.

z@c+

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm late to the party but whatever. This post is exactly what I needed right now. It's so easy to think you're failing at being a man when you compare yourself to some fantastical illusion of what you think other men to be. When I read things like this, it reminds me, I'm actually not doing so bad for myself.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm late to the party but whatever. This post is exactly what I needed right now. It's so easy to think you're failing at being a man when you compare yourself to some fantastical illusion of what you think other men to be. When I read things like this, it reminds me, I'm actually not doing so bad for myself.

See past the virtue signaling, moral signalling and flexing, on social media, especially on TikTok.

:) It will drive anyone crazy.

Sidenote:

It's great for market read once you are able to discern things.

But most guys out there are not that "good". Whether this is business or dating or whatever. I shall say this that I'm not even good at anything despite some might say that I talk some deep stuff.

Most "successful" people out there are just people who are excellent at playing by the numbers. Which means that they go out more and hang out around situations which benefits them.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yea.....

We all been here, and still do, from time to time. I was staring at a girl in pointblank range, on a stage with her and the whole club was looking at me.

Let's forget that even though it was 2015/2016. Can't remember. That's my Knightmare timeline on DC universe. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I thought I needed to write something on top of this.

I find it worrisome that there's a lot of big words and advertising. Things like "Submissive and Breedable", BDSM, lay counts and whatever horseshit female podcast, horseshit dating podcast that there is out there.

I don't really care if your lay count is 140 or 6.

I have met guys who's lay count is higher but even he is 'kookoo' in the head. It's getting beyond ridiculous because just like inflation, it keeps getting higher.

Just like that sugar daddy post, I'm pretty confident that we have reach a point in society where reality is shunned. The guys who can amplify advertising and study Girlschase and then apply it everywhere, are the ones that win. While the rest just make TikTok videos using big words like how they get girls like waves. This people can't even get her to reply messages at will. It's crazy.

TLDR: It's fucking bullshit out everywhere. You never really know. It's like GaryVee video on people raising money are being clapped on instead of people getting real clients and getting booed, literally booed

z@c+

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I thought I needed to write something on top of this.

I find it worrisome that there's a lot of big words and advertising. Things like "Submissive and Breedable", BDSM, lay counts and whatever horseshit female podcast, horseshit dating podcast that there is out there.

I don't really care if your lay count is 140 or 6.

I have met guys who's lay count is higher but even he is 'kookoo' in the head. It's getting beyond ridiculous because just like inflation, it keeps getting higher.

Just like that sugar daddy post, I'm pretty confident that we have reach a point in society where reality is shunned. The guys who can amplify advertising and study Girlschase and then apply it everywhere, are the ones that win. While the rest just make TikTok videos using big words like how they get girls like waves. This people can't even get her to reply messages at will. It's crazy.

TLDR: It's fucking bullshit out everywhere. You never really know. It's like GaryVee video on people raising money are being clapped on instead of people getting real clients and getting booed, literally booed

z@c+
"Mainstream" pick-up has been flushed down the toilet for a long time! Sadly, that's what most newcomers run into when they are starting their journeys.

I'm not surprised a bit by the recent sugar baby/only fans mania here. It's just a spill of the current following from YouTube wannabes who shoot cringe videos of staged approachs using rented lambos, and 5 minutes later puff their chests thinking they are the cream of the pick-up crop :rolleyes:

I remember the time when I moved into my first condo: no money, no furniture, wooden windows falling appart, just one lousy mattres covered in plastic (because I didn't even own a bed yet) . Even so, using my very mediocre game knowledge at the time, I was able to pull a HB09 from argentina and fuck her with that strange plastic sound as the romantic background soundtrack lol.

But today, if you say to a guy he should do 10 approaches per day to improve, he says it's wasted time....3 minutes later he is checking tiktok for 2 hours straight.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Even so, using my very mediocre game knowledge at the time, I was able to pull a HB09 from argentina and fuck her with that strange plastic sound as the romantic background soundtrack lol.

This is great. HAHAHA

"Mainstream" pick-up has been flushed down the toilet for a long time! Sadly, that's what most newcomers run into when they are starting their journeys.

It's literally dead. Scary man.

10 years ago, I be like "yea, mainstream pickup is kinda lame but it still helps".

2022 Mainstream Pickup be like *below*

I'm not surprised a bit by the recent sugar baby/only fans mania here. It's just a spill of the current following from YouTube wannabes who shoot cringe videos of staged approachs using rented lambos, and 5 minutes later puff their chests thinking they are the cream of the pick-up crop :rolleyes:

I didn't even know that sugarbaby, sugardaddy thing was that serious.

I mean like whatever people does, most of us here don't really care but I definitely wasn't aware that it was getting a lot of attention recently.

But today, if you say to a guy he should do 10 approaches per day to improve, he says it's wasted time....3 minutes later he is checking tiktok for 2 hours straight.

10 approaches is considered a discount! HAHA, compared to the super older guys in pickup.

They be like walking 'door knocking salesman'

z@c+

Reactions: POB

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Girlschase,

So I saw this.
The thing with elders wanting reports to be private is because oddly enough, elders are the primary targets for trolling and I would say harassment. It shouldn't be that way, but it is what it is. Hence it makes sense why elder should here get special treatment

I was thinking. That There's 3 issues that is kinda in the background, but we... in the forums kinda missed it and have not addressed, in my opinion.

1)Is the person's dissing/attack, direct?
2)Value of the Person in relative to the tribe
3)The Audience

Fundamentally, this is it. If you guys notice, Cultural enforcement is also key.

Example 1

You bringing your high school status to the real world. You may look good if your tribe is around you but the world might change. The world here means you are in a nightclub, not school

Example 2

Girlschase members do not defend senior members when necessary. We do not defend our colleagues here.
And that's fine. You don't want to just jump in. But the thing is that we have lose many senior members here who provide so much value.

Example 3: Jester's last few steps to be King

Zac often used to retaliate to that one guy in the audience. That random comment or that random specific vocal outburst that some guy just throw.
The thing with not recognizing that this person is the audience, or in dating aspects, the other guy who is trying to pick her up, is that the show is broken.

The show is broken, mentally for her.
The show is broken, mentally even for Girlschase members.

SIdenote:
This is our weakness, guys. Someone commented... why do a troll gets so much responses from members and another newbie, does not.

The thing is that a troll knows how to get attention with his sentences. And thus, members answer the question.

For example 3, @Chase might note this as 'faux pas', a similar post to another GC post, which I understand. I do believe it gets more sophisticated this days, with online, TikTok and just people being idiots. I just hope that we can find more patterns.

Can we find more patterns or anyone can share patterns?

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Added

I was reading a post by Phoenix and that girls, most of them are awkward during sex. This is true, and triple more awkward when you are super new during the date and then the close.

I think what's worse is that Gen Z, TikTok or basically modern day living, is all hyperbole.

I was browsing thru ASMR and the most legit ones only has less than 300k views. The ASMR videos with female voice or female face, and some tits... will have like 1.2 million views.

I remember Todd Valentine getting trashed by the pickup community because he was too 'scientist'.

I realize that people will always have something to say. And then they move the goalpost when you solve their issue.

It's a mental sales funnel, which is also the ultimate secret to success.

TLDR: To make it simple, things just become shit when it becomes mass.

z@c+

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Added:

Regal Tiger got 600 lays. He's better than everyone in this forum. Madala got a bigger dick than Zac. Skills never get rejected. POB kicks everyone's ass.

Then this video appeared in my feed:

And that is the start of a villain arc. Kidding. :)

Life Lesson: If we keep comparing ourself to other people, instead of taking them as references, you can never win.

>