Observations  Do You have trouble picking average looking girls now that you're more advanced?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a relatively easy one to nail down - it's actually a good sign that you've improved quite a bit and your fundamentals/game is down pretty tight. What happens is that average women feel like you're out of their league so they don't even try to take a shot at you because the rejection, for them, is going to sting a little bit.

The way around this is to make yourself more relatable and help them to seduce you - use a lot of "we" statements and elevate them to your level. That being said, this "pattern" is still a very good sign that you're making a lot of progress. Also, note that you'll have to pay more attention as you do this because if you "help" her too much then she's going to think you're chasing her and auto-reject.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did you get high because you weren't that keen, or you get high alot of times in general?

Did you get a boner for her[regardless if you slept with her]? If yes, doesn't that, I've said this in another thread, doesn't the boner test not count for "if you like someone"? It's more about if you identify with someone, since nakedness and/or touching can make most guys, and women, horny anyway?

I'm guessing he got high because he wasn't keen on the situation. If you've seen anything from Hekky before then you'd know how atypical that situation reads. I literally LOL'ed at work :p

As for the boner test, not really sure that applies to most of us guys anymore. You can psychologically get yourself hard completely independent of the chick in front of you - it seems really obvious that he just gave this girl pity dick and had to force himself to get hard just to fuck her. He's a trooper XD

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm guessing he got high because he wasn't keen on the situation. If you've seen anything from Hekky before then you'd know how atypical that situation reads. I literally LOL'ed at work :p

As for the boner test, not really sure that applies to most of us guys anymore. You can psychologically get yourself hard completely independent of the chick in front of you - it seems really obvious that he just gave this girl pity dick and had to force himself to get hard just to fuck her. He's a trooper XD

Hehe. In his recent LR thread, if I've read correctly ,he had a little bit of green on him and had some and shared it with the woman, so I thought maybe that getting high wasn't a thing specifically related to women he wasn't too keen on.

With the boner test, that's interesting because it very easy to think the boner test means the guy likes her, when maybe that's not the case as you've pointed out. How would it get hard if you don't like her / don't identify with her?

Is that same for women if they get wet? eg they can psychologically get themselves wet independent of the guy in front of them, well... or independent of what they feel for the guy in front of them?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hehe. In his recent LR thread, if I've read correctly ,he had a little bit of green on him and had some and shared it with the woman, so I thought maybe that getting high wasn't a thing specifically related to women he wasn't too keen on.

With the boner test, that's interesting because it very easy to think the boner test means the guy likes her, when maybe that's not the case as you've pointed out. How would it get hard if you don't like her / don't identify with her?

Is that same for women if they get wet? eg they can psychologically get themselves wet independent of the guy in front of them, well... or independent of what they feel for the guy in front of them?

Well, the fact that women can orgasm from rape should be enough of an example here - I find it hard to imagine that's a scenario where a woman identifies with and likes the man in front of her.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Very interesting thread.

I agree with most guys that abundance brings some side effects....like not paying attention to signs and cues "average" women give you that they want your cock. Hot women want you to stand out. Average chicks don't want to climb too high to reach you for fear of being used, rejected or left behind.

The way around this is to make yourself more relatable and help them to seduce you - use a lot of "we" statements and elevate them to your level.

Agree 100%. You don't have to bring yourself down to a lower level, but you can increase attainability with simple gestures like talking a bit about her stuff and showing she can "win you over" if she really wants too.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did you get high because you weren't that keen, or you get high alot of times in general?

Both.

Did you get a boner for her[regardless if you slept with her]

Eh, kinda. I closed my eyes when I kissed her and just imagined having another lay to my notch count. Wouldn't do that now, but at the time, I was a fucking horndog for achievements. I've actually fucked very few ugly/fat girls; passed up on dozens of offers. But I guess I also felt bad for her. Thought I was gonna give her something to remember hahaha.

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Very timely discussion for me.

I was out a couple nights ago and watched a girl who should have been a good, easy lay walk away with another guy. The other guy was a train wreck, like worrying to be around. Homeless looking. But she walked away from me and said “he’ll text me the next day, you won’t.”

>