DoWhatWorks City Daygame

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,

I'm at a point where I consistently get numbers and from Daygame. Roughly 2-3 a week without much effort on my part as I do it while grocery shopping, lunchtime walking or on public transport.

Dates are coming in pretty easily too now but my missing link is converting those dates to girls I sleep with and MLTR's. I have a foundation from online but think I have to make more tweaks in being more sexual on dates as I can't rely on the context of the app.

My vibe is super warm and friendly which is great for building comfort but I now need to layer on a sexual vibe in a calibrated way (which is tough for me!).

Writing this journal sporadically for lightbulb moments and to get additional thoughts on my situations too.

My short term aim for this is to get a high end MLTR (to add to the 2 I already have) before reaching a long term aim of "absolute abundance" where I know I can get high quality girls into my life on auto-pilot by just going about my day.

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Number Close - Slim blonde dancer on my lunchbreak today

Outfits

I had a black parka jacket, slim fit black tracksuit and white trainers. Think sport wear made presentable.

She had a puffy black bomber jacket and black baggy joggers with white trainers. Ironically looking back she had a very similar outfit to me and I hadn't even realised until I wrote this out lol.

Approach

She was walking her dog who stopped on a corner and as I walked past I said "that's a great excuse to get outside the house" she replied with "I have another one at home" and that's when I stopped and spoke as she bit the bait.

We speak about the dog before transitioning to learning about each other. She's a dancer and always lived in London. I talk about how much I love the area and mentally checked out from lockdown.

I propose a walk (that's my lockdown proof date) and we agree that this Wednesday afternoon while she walks her dog will be good. She was a bit coy and unwilling to lock down a day/time so it's not too strong of a lead but we'll see how it goes.

Prediction

I'd say this is a 2.5/5 lead. She was conversational and opened up without me asking much but may be out of boredom if anything. My prediction is that she postpones the date and it fizzles out. If I'm pleasantly surprised cool but we'll see how it goes.

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Number Close - Pretty economic student on my lunchbreak today

Outfits

Same as my last post. I had a black parka jacket, slim fit black tracksuit and white trainers.

She had a puffy purple north face jacket and cream corduroy trousers with dirty white trainers. These kind of girls give me mixed feelings as they tend to be gorgeous, intelligent and with solid family backgrounds but dress quite badly (in my opinion) because it's edgy and in fashion I guess.

Ah well... In terms of aesthetics she was brunette with blonde highlights and really nice teeth and brown eyes.

Anyone else notice that girls' nails are terrible recently??? Think because nail bars are closed but I digress lol...

Approach

I was walking into the park and spotted her behind me. She doesn't enter and walks off in a parallel to the park route on the pavement so I get back out, catch up with her then grab her attention with an arm wave before saying "hi I saw you and thought you looked cool so wanted to say Hi"

She says thanks and stops. She seems very calm and chill which tends to be a good sign. Ask her if she's like me and taking a break after WFH and turns out she's an economic student who's always lived in London.

Funnily enough her name is the exact same as the last girl I number closed ahahahah.

Qualify her with economics and how she's clearly smart as I expected her to do fashion and I propose a walk (as usual) and we agree that this late Sunday afternoon would work.

Body language

Chill and relaxed with my hands in my pockets and back upright. I also seeded in the exact time and date just after I was about to leave so it's an after-thought and doesn't appear too keen which I think didn't do me any favours with the last girl.

Number close

My battery was running low so I gave her my number and got her to msg me on whatsapp. I think I may make this my staple as it sets a chase frame right away. It's also a test to see how invested a girl is too.

Prediction

I'd say this is a 3/5 lead. She agreed to a date in 2 days time and she had that calm accepting vibe which is good. When a girl's too chatty/friendly they're just being nice and if they aren't giving you anything they aren't interested.

This seemed to be that right middle of the road but we'll see.

Onwards & Upwards

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Recap on previous number closes:

They went nowhere. The dancer was expected and she didn't reply to my initial message. The economics student was a bit more of a surprise because she blocked me lol. Think the whole "running after a girl thing" is too polarizing. I need to make sure I don't hesitate and smoothly open girls when they're first close to me to make it seem more "accidental" and "fate brought us together" like instead.

I also find that the 4 girls a day rule is gold. I seem to be consistently getting a number every 4 girls I approach.

Number Close - blonde Australian girl on the way home from shopping

Outfits

>> My outfit: Grey overcoat buttoned up, denim blue skinny jeans and white trainers.

>> Her Outfit: Black shearling jacket, dark grey jumper, navy blue yoga pants and white trainers

>> Her Aesthetics/Vibe: Very little makeup (which I like) and quite a bubbly open personality

Approach

On the way back from the shop I notice her and she walks past... I then spin round walk to the side of her and say excuse me, saw you and liked your outfit and wanted to say Hi. From there we chat about how she's just moved from Ireland, but is Australian work etc etc.

If I'm honest I think I stayed in convo a little too long (5 minutes) as I was enjoying it after going through 3 rejections back to back before her.

Body language

Usual chilled relaxed with my body upright and hand in pockets. Even squeezed in touching when I moved her away from a car driving close by placing my hand on her back and moving her gently. To which she said "what a gentleman"

Number close

I'm implementing the whole get her to message me on whatsapp first to get the chase frame rolling. She sent me "G'day" and I followed up with a voicenote today and she replied with 2 paragraphs which is a positive sign.

Prediction

I'd say this is a 2.5/5 lead. She agreed to a Sunday walk but I sensed the hesitation. Also think she's finding it refreshing that she's been approached on the street but I'm not necessarily her usual type but we'll see. I also get an enthusiastic innocence vibe from her I.E shy excited girl which will be interesting to see if I'm right if it does go anywhere.

Onwards & Upwards

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Side note: Be present in DG and ditch the phone... I literally find it meditative/relaxing at this point... Like a fun game

I missed out on another number today by being too focused on my phone (as I was replying to the above girl).

My eyes met another blonde (no idea why I'm attracting blondes... I've always been a brunette man) as we walked past each other and gave warm smiles. I then pointed to my ears and mouthed "what are you listening" to but she carried on walking. As I went back to look at my phone I notice her look back as she 2nd guessed herself & realised I had spoken to her.

By the time I looked up to re-engage she was further away and the moment had passed. I could have probably jogged after her but it wouldn't have been as smooth and I was nearing the end of my lunch break.

Nicko

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey thats a good advice on ditching the phone, im hooked onto it lol when im cold approaching during the day.

Question 1: If you see a girl that is walking infront of you but not close enough to open( like 2-3 meteres away) but she glances back/ show ioi would you run up to her and close the distance to approach? i have speed walked to catch up to them and its a pain but i don't want to not come off as un-smooth.

Question 2: You see a girl infront of you and demonstrates ioi(flick hair, glances at you ect.), as you catch up to her and you made up ur mind to approach her but she then turns left/right to a shop/different venue. Would you still approach?? i skipped out on a lot of girls that suddenly go into venues when they demostrated iois to me. I feel kinda off by following them when they are going to a female dominated venue like: girls make up stores, Victoria Seceret, girls clothing stores. what do you think?

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
thats a good advice on ditching the phone, im hooked onto it lol when im cold approaching during the day.

I used to be same. Leaving it it forces you to be more aware & it makes for smoother opens too.

: If you see a girl that is walking infront of you but not close enough to open( like 2-3 meteres away) but she glances back/ show ioi would you run up to her and close the distance to approach?

In this instance I speed walk... past her before I then glance back so it looks more incidental. This combined with a situational opener about her e.g. Ankle jewellery makes the convo very smooth. I met my current FB of 1yr this way.

“Hi I walked passed & couldn’t help but notice that anklet... What’s the story behind it?”

When possible I also time the walk past her near a road that splits off. I can then pretend I’m about to walk in the opposite direction so she feels like there’s no awkward walking side by side and this guy was going about his business and we “bumped into each other”.

You see a girl infront of you and demonstrates ioi(flick hair, glances at you ect.), as you catch up to her and you made up ur mind to approach her but she then turns left/right to a shop/different venue

This one is tougher and I’m still working it out. It’s why no hesitation is so important as it’s far easier & more comfortable to make conversation after the IOI rather than pausing & losing her.

For me if a girl goes into a side street I’ll quickly approach... If it’s a shop I cut my losses lol.

I DG locally so don’t want to raise red flags.

Currently experimenting with strong eye contact, smile and standing still before waving her over.

Interested to see what others say though!

DoWhatWorks

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

4/5 approaches today in 2 different outings. 1 was during my lunch break and one after work when I got tired of staring at my screen.

2 girls hooked. 1 had a boyfriend so I left it and the other wasn't attractive as I initially thought when I spoke to her up close.

In hindsight there would of been no harm in taking her number but I want to only focus on girls I'm excited about this year. Paid my dues on "meh" girls and want to take it up a notch.

Purpose of this post is to show that the "grind" so to speak doesn't stop. No one is sleeping is with 50%+ with their approaches unless they're selling you a PUA course. Hence why I'm focusing on this social butterfly approach to make it as "fun" and sustainable as it can be.

Online definitely had me burnt out and fed up at one point and hoping I can avoid that with D.G

So far so good as even when it doesn't work out girls treat and respond to you a lot more kindly and I see the process as 2 birds in 1 stone as it improves my social skills as well as my sex life.

Onwards and upwards x