OR  Eh Night

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I went out again, but this time it was a spot I always liked a lot. This spot changed since last time; they were not playing any good music at all and there were barely any people there. I actually got dressed up nice for this thinking it would be a better night.

There was an empty spot in the club where I usually like to go and they moved it, I circled around a few times, but it wasn’t a good night. Many girls there were with their boyfriends or group of friends, none of them were off to themselves to make an approach easier.

Not saying that you can’t pull in that situation, but I wasn’t feeling the vibe to approach in that situation.

What I mostly see is girls with their bfs, why do couples always go to the club? I swear it seems like there are more couples than single people in clubs now.

The music was very bad and I just wasn’t feeling the vibe at all, so I left and went to another club.

This other club was too bright for my taste and very clickly, everyone was in a group and knew each other making it hard for me to be able to come and pull girls from it. I didn’t like that place either because it was too small and I felt like I couldn’t really move around. Left that place too.

It was at the point I was thinking of just going to the strip club or something, but didn’t.

I’m really not good with women being in groups and pulling from them, I’m more of the guy who peels off the girl that is off from the group.

Can’t stand nights like these and I really liked this place too, it makes me worry that it might suck now.

It also got me to thinking, how did guys with high lay counts from clubs deal with this?

Continuously going out and might have bad nights, moving solo, wasting time, etc.?

While doing this I’m like, this sucks that if the venue sucks for the night my night won’t be good.

It’s got me thinking the only way of really getting a high lay count relatively quick is dating apps.

Clubs are so hit or miss to me.

Hope this night was a fluke because I really liked that spot and pulled some good looking women from there.

Last edited:

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If clubs are bad maybe it's time to hit bars or day game or run hired gun game or online game. Seems like you yet to find your niche, what's more enjoyable to you? AKA what's more natural to you? Seems like you had missed opportunities to open but didn't... Happens I know but a goal of yours could be to go as far as you can with one particular girl to sharpen your game and get out of your comfort zone and write about it. Because next time it won't be so foreign to you and you can tweak it to your liking. Skip the small bars and go for places that are packed, preferably with a live band because that's where most women will be milling around looking for dick.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Don't judge a venue from just one night. Give it a second chance on a different night.

Keep in mind that your town sucks for pickup and your going to have to make sure with what you get in those situations (ask me how I know having spent the bulk of my pickup career in a poor town for pickup).

In that situation I'd try your hand getting some experience with groups and just being cool/social. It's a good skill set to have. Opener is simple --> "what are you girls celebrating tonight?"

Keep it up.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If clubs are bad maybe it's time to hit bars or day game or run hired gun game or online game. Seems like you yet to find your niche, what's more enjoyable to you? AKA what's more natural to you? Seems like you had missed opportunities to open but didn't... Happens I know but a goal of yours could be to go as far as you can with one particular girl to sharpen your game and get out of your comfort zone and write about it. Because next time it won't be so foreign to you and you can tweak it to your liking. Skip the small bars and go for places that are packed, preferably with a live band because that's where most women will be milling around looking for dick.
Most lays I’ve gotten were from small social circle, but I don’t have that anymore.

I’m still really nervous about day game, it’s like I have a phobia.

Bars are like how I explained above; it’s groups of people talking in a place that’s lighter than the clubs.

In clubs women are more off from the group and the music is so loud they aren’t talking as much as they would at bars.

Online dating I have a problem getting chicks off there for some reason, I’m able to get many matches, but it never ends up going anywhere. I actually got numbers and talked to these girls for a little to to warm them up, but have not had any luck with that.

Hired gun game seems to be the next best thing to do because I see many girls from there, but there are two issues:

1. I feel like they are just doing their job; if they want to be picked up they will make it known and give me more signals.

2. They are very young (18-22) and they are mostly white or hispanic. Which means that I think they aren’t going to be as attracted to me as Black women. That’s what I think in my mind, I think they are definitely doing their job and being nice because of it. They only want their race of men.

How would you suggest opening groups?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Don't judge a venue from just one night. Give it a second chance on a different night.

Keep in mind that your town sucks for pickup and your going to have to make sure with what you get in those situations (ask me how I know having spent the bulk of my pickup career in a poor town for pickup).

In that situation I'd try your hand getting some experience with groups and just being cool/social. It's a good skill set to have. Opener is simple --> "what are you girls celebrating tonight?"

Keep it up.
Yeah, I guess I’ll have to, bro that night sucked. The music they were playing wasn’t anything that I liked, not my type at all, so that threw me off, and all the women there weren’t Black.

That throws me off too because if I see a majority of people of a different race with their kind of music, I’m just the odd ball there. I felt like they want their own men.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
They are very young (18-22) and they are mostly white or hispanic. Which means that I think they aren’t going to be as attracted to me as Black women
The music they were playing wasn’t anything that I liked, not my type at all, so that threw me off, and all the women there weren’t Black.

I'm confused. Do you legitimately like black women above all other races. Or do you only favor them over others because they are the only race that seems to be really attracted to you?

And on the venue music. Bro who the fuck cares? I dont think any of us night gamers pick venues based of their music selection (my favorite music is reggaeton but if the venue doesn't play it no big deal. I'll just listen to it when I get home or whatever). The only criterias that should matter (the most important ones at least) when choosing venues are 1) does this venue attract the kinda girl I'm attracted to 2) is it big enough so that I can approach 15+ sets, if need be, without looking like THAT guy (spam approacher) 3) is there a quiet area (couches are nice of course but if the venue doesn't have them but has point 1 and 2, then whatever no big deal) to take girls away from the dancefloor (just grind on them. spin them around. Get up in their space and out). We're here to pick up girls. We ain't DPAs (Dance Partner Artists).

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Bro who the fuck cares? I dont think any of us night gamers pick venues based of their music selection (my favorite music is reggaeton but if the venue doesn't play it no big deal. I'll just listen to it when I get home or whatever). The only criterias that should matter (the most important ones at least) when choosing venues are 1) does this venue attract the kinda girl I'm attracted to 2) is it big enough so that I can approach 15+ sets, if need be, without looking like THAT guy (spam approacher) 3) is there a quiet area

Yeah there's only ever been one club that actually played music i liked and was a cool venue (sky top lounge that played electronic house music). Most places play the same terrible pop hip hop and club songs on repeat every night.

Again for Sub's situation here needs to take advantage of every opportunity he can send get comfortable in unfamiliar venues. Gotta be like a chameleon that can adapt to different club environments.

I can go game just fine in a hipster dive bar, to a country line dance joint, to a college bar.. and I hate the music/don't fit in to any of those places

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm confused. Do you legitimately like black women above all other races. Or do you only favor them over others because they are the only race that seems to be really attracted to you?

And on the venue music. Bro who the fuck cares? I dont think any of us night gamers pick venues based of their music selection (my favorite music is reggaeton but if the venue doesn't play it no big deal. I'll just listen to it when I get home or whatever). The only criterias that should matter (the most important ones at least) when choosing venues are 1) does this venue attract the kinda girl I'm attracted to 2) is it big enough so that I can approach 15+ sets, if need be, without looking like THAT guy (spam approacher) 3) is there a quiet area (couches are nice of course but if the venue doesn't have them but has point 1 and 2, then whatever no big deal) to take girls away from the dancefloor (just grind on them. spin them around. Get up in their space and out). We're here to pick up girls. We ain't DPAs (Dance Partner Artists).
Yes, I like black women because that’s what I’m attracted too; and I feel they give me the most attraction. I’m not against other race girls, it’s if they don’t make the first move or if they aren’t in a venue where I think I can get them I doubt myself.

Basically the place I went was some other shit, I was out my element and couldn’t get comfortable.

The music thing isn’t a big deal to an extent, but if I’m at a venue and it’s hard to approach, plus the music sucks, it makes it hard to even want to stay there.

For example, this venues music sucked and I didn’t feel comfortable opening groups.

If they were playing ok music I would have just chilled out for a while and enjoyed myself.

I don’t dance or any of that; it’s just for that night; it made me just wanna leave.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah there's only ever been one club that actually played music i liked and was a cool venue (sky top lounge that played electronic house music). Most places play the same terrible pop hip hop and club songs on repeat every night.

Again for Sub's situation here needs to take advantage of every opportunity he can send get comfortable in unfamiliar venues. Gotta be like a chameleon that can adapt to different club environments.

I can go game just fine in a hipster dive bar, to a country line dance joint, to a college bar.. and I hate the music/don't fit in to any of those places
It was a combination of the music sucking and how few people were there compared to before. The place used to be packed, I went there and it was so empty and the music sucked. Plus, everyone was closed off into their own groups.

The night just threw me off and brought down expectations.

>