En's log

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good stuff man! I feel you're doing good with getting dates and insta dates. Just need to perfect the later parts of the game.

I'm curious how your experience in Prague will be. My understanding is girls there are more receptive than in Western Europe. I'm thinking of a trip as well to Prague or Budapest this year

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I feel you're doing good with getting dates and insta dates. Just need to perfect the later parts of the game.

Thanks man, yeah, looks like im doing some progress thru ups and downs.

I'm curious how your experience in Prague will be. My understanding is girls there are more receptive than in Western Europe. I'm thinking of a trip as well to Prague or Budapest this year

I was in Budapest for 2-3 days end of last year, didnt meet many locals so i couldnt say. I only met a tourist there. Overall i didnt get a feeling of abundance, but maybe i was not in the right headspace.

Cant tell you about Prague either, had planned to go there in March but couldnt due to other circumstances. Will go there soon.

However i went to Krakow earlier this year and i loved it, girls were super receptive. Maybe my mood was better too. Will go back there soon as well.

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was in Budapest for 2-3 days end of last year, didnt meet many locals so i couldnt say. I only met a tourist there. Overall i didnt get a feeling of abundance, but maybe i was not in the right headspace.
I see. Also, 2-3 days is too short in my opinion, unless you're fully in the mood to just game and hit the ground running. If you're thinking of sightseeing and gaming in those 2-3 days you're just gonna be stressed out. Speaking from experience.

However i went to Krakow earlier this year and i loved it, girls were super receptive. Maybe my mood was better too. Will go back there soon as well.
Krakow is ❤️ man. Beautiful, feminine, receptive women, and the city is great too. The whole country makes me happy every time I go lol. I can recommend Warsaw as well.

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another couple things for me to keep in mind based on todays approaches:
  • always pace the girl
First girl i approached today was a bit tense and in her thoughts, and my approach + compliment were clearly unexpected. I asked her, are you having a lone wolf moment? To which she replied, no i was just in my thoughts.​
Unfortunately i ignored this great pacing/deep-dive assist and ploughed with my usual screen including "are you single?", to which she replied "this is a personal question". From then on the whole thing went downhill pretty fast and we parted ways.​
Luckily this happens very rarely, but good to have this data point now.​
  • if shes a tourist with a full schedule and leaves today/tomorrow: ask her if she can stay one more day
It happens often that i meet tourists who are super busy and leave the next day or even that same day. Met one such girl today.​
I usually accept defeat, get her number and let her go. However, if the energys good, better to look at her deep in the eyes and ask if she can stay one more day. She might say yes.​

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lesson of the week: make your intent as clear as possible and as quickly as possible.

This happens rarely, but its good to get it fixed anyway because itll fix my overall frame in all other cases.

So i approach a girl, i tell her shes cute, we vibe. We have a good convo where i deep-dive right off the bat. Reason is, i wanna build comfort. Problem is, i risk coming off as the friendly, chatty type. This is usually not a big deal, as i microescalate a bit with touch/eye-contact as well, and the vast majority of girls understand what the deal is.

Once in a while tho i meet a girl that doesnt understand what the deal is and genuinely thinks of me as a friend. This happened 2 times in the last 4 months or so, and i dont have memory of it happening before.

This is clearly a frame issue.

The fix is easy: make the convo man-to-woman asap. Like, right after a couple get-to-know u questions, just ask, so are u dating?

She says yes - u reply with sth like, cool, hows it working for u, met anyone special yet? From then you can talk about what "special" means and what makes someone "special", whether its for a relationship or for a ONS.

She says no - ask her, so u never make love? Im not talking about just sex, im talking about a memorable experience with someone that feels special to you.

Been reading this series again lately.

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Invite girls properly

Hot tourist yesterday. Argentinian, tall, trim and naturally beautiful. She tells me shes single and free for the day. We vibe, tho shes quite a logical gal and seems a bit distant. But we bounce around and we talk about the usual good stuff, such as traveling, living in the moment, the importance of connection and how hard it is to find it.

We agree on all of this and she follows my lead, so all is good. Still, i second-guess myself: is shes just being friendly?

Therefore i dont invite her to my city properly. I feel we dont have the right energy, plus shes staying at some relatives and so i think shes logistically not independent. So i tell her, lemme know if u visit my city one of these days, well get some wine in the evening and sit at the lake.

Its not the first time i make this mistake. Inviting a girl this way DOES NOT WORK because it sounds tentative and ure asking her to take the initiative.

The correct way to do it is to be committed, take full ownership, and tell her, hey what if i invited u to my city right now?

I was scared of rejection. But thats not playing to win. Its playing not to lose. Playing defensive.

I invited girls the right way multiple times in the past, so its not a breakthrough. But i MUST make it 100% part of my programming.

(Btw really, forget about inviting her for the evening. Just invite her for "right now". It doesnt have to be a big, romantic thing. U might just go for a walk and then invite her home "for tea". Casual and simple.)

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What you say doesnt matter

Just missed an approach on a beautiful blonde girl, dressed all black.

I fumbled in my head over what to ask her. Was gonna ask her where X monument is, but X was right behind me and i thought it didnt make any sense to ask her for that.

However, it doesnt really matter what i say. Its all a matter of understanding what her emotional state is. Is she open to meet someone like me right now? If so, forget entirely about the info u stopped her for, and make the intent clear with, ok look (big smile), gotta be honest, the reason i stopped u is because i think ure beautiful.

Then its game as usual.

Btw, i coulda even tried a home invite right there and then. My place was 5 min away, i had some good food with me and we could have shared it. I think that i might have pulled it off (if she was open to it) by building some comfort.

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She tells me shes single and free for the day.
If a hot girl told me that I'd start to physically escalate asap, no matter if it's in your city, a different city, in public, or whatever.

What were you waiting for?

I feel we dont have the right energy,
Maybe. If you were put off by something then it makes sense to go slower. But maybe it's just an excuse of the subconscious to keep you from escalating. Was there anything in particular that made you feel it wasn't right? In that case I'd chalk it up to intuition, otherwise probably a form of AA (or rather, Escalation Anxiety :))

In my experience, Argentian girls are used to guys moving fast. Argentinian guys are as forward as they get with girls.

I've slept with two Argentinian girls so far (both crazy lol), and lost another one because I was taking it too slow. Big regret, she was really hot and giving me IOIs during months. But I didn't make a move because I wasn't over the breakup with the ex yet, and when I finally did she auto rejected. That said... I also detected some red flags with the hot one... so who knows, maybe it was for the best.

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@gameboy -

What were you waiting for?

I touched and moved her around, but i think i still second-guess myself a lotta the times. I think its because i see this whole seduction thing as a mechanical thing - do X, shell do Y.

This causes me to overcomplicate things, due also to deep-ingrained thought patterns that i never challenged in the last 20+ years - until recently.

In reality its all very simple: shes with u, laughing at ur jokes and talking with u about sex, love and relationships. Shes following ur lead. SHE DIDNT RUN AWAY, so shes into u.

Sex WILL happen if things stay simple, casual and fun. And if u calibrate well. Just be ready to invite her home, and stop making a big production out of it.

This will be the biggest breakthrough for me - not sure when ill get there but it seems close.

Was there anything in particular that made you feel it wasn't right?

Hmm i guess i was expecting her to behave in X way, while she behaved Y. And Y was still very good - i just tripped over my own thoughts.

Luckily she did text me a couple days ago, shes still in town and well catch up during the week. But man i gotta keep working on this, its not good to leave these things to chance.

lost another one because I was taking it too slow

Yeah, this is another thing im working on: momentum is really key.

But yeah, u might have dodged a bullet there! Not worthy pursuing potential nutcases.

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hot tourist yesterday. Argentinian, tall, trim and naturally beautiful.

We met yesterday and she left my apartment just now. Gorgeous girl and great personality. I had a bit of performance anxiety but still delivered.

Without condom was not smart at all. But at least i redeemed myself.

Last edited:

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We met yesterday and she left my apartment just now. Gorgeous girl and great personality. I had a bit of performance anxiety but still delivered.

Without condom was not smart at all. But at least i redeemed myself.
Awesome man!!! Level up! :)

>