FR  First intentional instant date (been looking into getting pulls, since my AA is gone)

MWall

Space Monkey
space monkey
First Intentional Instant date__________

Went to office depot to print a list of cold call leads for my marketing biz,

skinny chick with perfect bubble walks in

they just had a black out and computers are not working so i started buddy chatting her to see if she knows how the system is supposed to work

she leaves to get in line to buy something

i say goodbye and finish printing my stuff

when i am leaving she is still in line so i approach

she sees me coming

i stop wave from 10 feet away she waves back

i smile and banter

she says hold on and pays for her transaction

i stand behind/ next to her and wait for her to finish

we start to walk out

i say the magic words of my dad and brother

"what are you doing after this"

lol

she says she is not really doing anything today

we end up walking across the parking lot to ihop

she was going to order some food but i told her i was not hungry and she said i had her at ihop for no reason and she didnt eat anything which tells me she was just at ihop because i invited her

she sits across from me and we end up playing footsie

she says one single line about having a husband and i completely ignore that(she also had on a huge ring the entire time)

she asked me what i do for a living and i told her im in marketing but i have a day job

she asked how often i work

talk for 50 minutes and she brought up how she was a tailor in London for a few years and some men would get erections when she was fitting them (she mentioned sex)

then we planned to go do some partner dancing

she pays for her drink and then as we are walking through the parking lot she says she must pick up her 2 year old son from school in 30 minutes

joke around a little then she asks for my number and we park

nearly 2 hours all together

we did some light texting after we parted and im sure she will text me back as long as i dont wait too long or say some dumb shit.

Man i knew i was close to getting consistent pulls and this is my first one so now i want to get solid with pulls before i go into whatever comes after pulls

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
she was going to order some food but i told her i was not hungry and she said i had her at ihop for no reason and she didnt eat anything which tells me she was just at ihop because i invited her

Well, yeah, probably want to pick somewhere you want to be. If you go to a bar, should probably get a drink. If you're at coffee, get a coffee or water. A restaurant that you don't eat at...it's just strange.

Though it's good that she followed you anyways!

she says one single line about having a husband and i completely ignore that(she also had on a huge ring the entire time)

Yeah, doesn't seem like she really cares.

OR, she's just doing this as a way to get a little attention. That's probably her initial motivation, "Hmm...he's cute..why not?" She's not feeling cheating quite yet.

BUT

talk for 50 minutes and she brought up how she was a tailor in London for a few years and some men would get erections when she was fitting them (she mentioned sex)

So she brought it up? Yeah, okay, now she's getting a bit sexual. This is good.

It depends how she portrays the guys. If she said it like, "Pshh, this thirsty men got erections just from me doing measurements LOL!" then you wanna tease them, too (or tease her back), but if she's like "Yeah...they'd get erections, hee hee *schoolgirl giggle*" then you can play with her more, "Oh yeah? Well, if you were on your knees in front of me running measurement tape along my leg...I could see myself getting hard," with a wink and a smile.

Although this

she pays for her drink and then as we are walking through the parking lot she says she must pick up her 2 year old son from school in 30 minutes

And

This doesn't make any sense. She knew she had to pick up her kid...also, why didn't you get her logistics for the rest of the day?

If she "forgot" about her kid, she's either retarded or was so entrance by the talk that she legit forgot.

Ohhh. Okay. Hmm. Maybe you hungout too long. Probably could have pulled. Once she said the thing about tailoring in london and british erections, could have started to pull a bit there.

Might want to add some details to your report. It's pretty barebones and doesn't give a lot of detail. I've often found that the most innocuous details can give me hints about why a client didn't get laid.

That's the biggest problem with beginners. Not enough details.

But good job getting a married woman on an insta-date! That's not super common, despite people thinking all girls are chronic cheaters lol.

Hector

MWall

Space Monkey
space monkey
DIDN'T SEE HOW TO EDIT INITIAL POST SO HERE ARE THE EDITS PAPI CASTILLO Told me to make

Went to office depot to print a list of cold call leads for my marketing biz,

skinny chick with perfect bubble walks in

they just had a black out and computers are not working so i started buddy chatting her to see if she knows how the system is supposed to work

DETAIL EDIT:We are standing next to each other for a few minutes and i would say we kind of had a nonverbal "Moment"

she leaves to get in line to buy something

i say goodbye and finish printing my stuff

DETAIL EDIT:While i am waiting we are kind of checking each other out from really far away

when i am leaving she is still in line so i approach

she sees me coming

i stop wave from 10 feet away she waves back DETAIL EDIT:she smiles

i smile and banter

she says hold on and pays for her transaction

i stand behind/ next to her and wait for her to finish

DETAIL EDIT: She is wearing thin sweat pants so the entire time i am letter her see me check out the booty

we start to walk out

i say the magic words of my dad and brother

"what are you doing after this"

lol

she says she is not really doing anything today

DETAIL EDIT:She says she has to eat at some point today when i ask her what she was going to do after this

we end up walking across the parking lot to ihop

DETAIL EDIT: I take some credit because i think she did follow me but didn't realize it until later

she sits across from me and we end up playing footsie

DETAIL EDIT:She is pressing her food into my calf and we are making it very obvious to each other

she asked me what i do for a living and i told her im in marketing but i have a day job

she asked how often i work

DETAIL EDIT: She is leading me through the parking lot and we get into a convo about how she likes to smoke weed, i am really working on sexual tension and not joking and laughing too much so i messed up by making her laugh alot at this point (i read the article that says making women laugh is pointless)

joke around a little then she asks for my number and we part

we did some light texting after we parted and im sure she will text me back as long as i dont wait too long or say some dumb shit.

DETAIL EDIT: Havent gotten any reply after that day

Man i knew i was close to getting consistent pulls and this is my first one so now i want to get solid with pulls before i go into whatever comes after pulls

>