Free Meditation Class (Zoom) and Inner Game Talk

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey gang. I want to do an hour long free class on meditation. It will be over Skype, or Zoom if there are too many people for Skype. Probably a two hour session.

I find the biggest problem many guys have, is they over think everything. So I will teach you the exact technique I learned from Steve Piccus (Hypnosis Guru from The Game.)

Some benefits of meditation:

Be more present
Stop egoic chatter
Installing new belief systems (Affirmations)
Running simulations
Overcoming resistances
And a lot more.

I've been teaching pickup, dating, and life coaching for over 11 years.

This will be a meditation class, but also a place for you to discuss in the group, any issues having to do with masculinity, dating, self esteem, etc.

Note. This will not be anonymous. It will be a video chat. You have to show your face. It's not a class on pickup techniques. That could be another day.

If you're interested let me know in the comments, and pm me your email address, and Skype id if you have one. Then when I have a few interested guys, I'll set it up.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is this something you wanna record and upload online or is the class just for the people who wanna participate? Also do we gotta introduce ourselves and say who we are?

Last edited:

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Is this something you wanna record and upload online or is the class just for the people who wanna participate? Also do we gotta introduce ourselves and say who we are?
No it's confidential. Just community building stuff. I used to do a lot of seminars and I miss it. I could never do it online effectively because the tech wasn't ready. But now just in the last few years, streaming video has really taken off.

Yes but just as far as saying "Hey I'm Bill". You don't have to use your forum name or real name, or anything.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your advice has helped me already, so I'm definitely interested in going deeper.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
PM me your emails if you haven't and I'll get back to you with dates and times.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Who else is interested in this FREE meditation (for seduction) class?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Tony. Is a fellow colleague welcome as well? I'd be super interested in some info on meditation - especially during those hard times.

PS: keep the limited spots open for others.... don't hold one up for me, as I can always just reach out to you etc.
PSS: It is your class, so I will take the role as a student (and I am very good at it).

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Tony. Is a fellow colleague welcome as well? I'd be super interested in some info on meditation - especially during those hard times.

PS: keep the limited spots open for others.... don't hold one up for me, as I can always just reach out to you etc.
PSS; It is your class, so I will take the role as a student (and I am very good at it).

Best,
Teevster
Yeah man just send me your email

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi all. The class is on this Sun, Mar 21st, 1 pm - 3 pm DST time (Mexico City). I emailed you but in case you missed it, that's the time.

No it won't be recorded. Yes you can still join the fun! Just pm me your email.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just a warning/remind for those doing the meditation this weekend. Calculating Time Zones can be extra confusing. Triple check!

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Tony D , I haven't received the link - I've sent you an email - would you be able to send it through? Thanks.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
ah !

i wish i could attend this ! i am really busy today

there's a chance i might be able to join

I have messaged you @Tony D

hope you do more community get togethers like this !

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys just a reminder. This class will be on SKYPE at 1 pm CST (Mexico City) time today. You shouldn't need to download skype. Hopefully it works. I have almost 20 guys signed up so far. If the tech fails I'll move to Zoom.

If you want to join today, pm me your email. I'll be doing a mass email with the link about 30 minutes before the class.

The meet will be 2 hours. Leaving some time to hang out, ask questions, perhaps chat. I'll be teaching the basics of meditation and it's uses, specifically for AA, Affirmations, Simulations and Resistance. So, there's a bit to cover. Then I'll do a guided meditation for about ten or fifteen mins, then I'll leave fifteen mins for you all to enjoy a longer meditation, if you wish.

All this will be covered in the pre talk. See you all there.

>