GC team: As individuals do you give contradictory advice to other team members?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: GC team: As individuals do you give contradictory advice to other team membe

luckily when i got started there was a wealth of resources. i have field tested so many products. many of them contradict each other, yet still work. different styles also work different for different people. you could honestly just watch any of the following programs, structure your game after that instructor, and have good results:

rsdtim: the flawless natural or rsd julien pimp - in my mind julien pretty much remade tim's the flawless natural. he did do it better and more complete though

rsdtyle: the blueprint. mostly inner game, but he gives you lines to help teach you frame control. definitely enough to get started, or even good with

rsdmax: the natural. this is the best rsd product. really a complete guide. it even includes a section on dhv storytelling that he rebrands as natural vibing lol. regardless it probably helped my game the most at the time, around late 2016.

jmulv: occam's razor. i didn't learn anything new. but if you bought it and did what it said it would work. i think the stuff is legally risky with all the lying to get compliance. i don't think that's good advice in 2019. if you're not meeting a bunch of people at your house don't say you are to get the girl there. just be honest. but that's not jmulv. he recommends lying a lot.

swinggcat: real world seduction 2.0 or foundations for generating attraction. this is basically the same course, one an audio book, the other an ebook. either of this is enough to go A LOT farther than anything rsd could teach you. this is the shit that guys who are really good know. he went deeper with sexual connections, but it is not for beginners. it took me a lot of studying to effectively implement, despite my game going in this direction anyway.

gunwitch: seduction mma. all anyone could ever need. i think a lot of guys sticking point is not hitting one of the 3 keys. i can look at any time i blew a set and it always came down to a missing key. this is probably the most important content there is, if you could only study one. it's so easy to implement.

so all these guys teach different stuff. it all works. i have ran game based on all these methods. now my game is mostly based on my own experience, but most influenced by swinggcat and gunwitch. and their styles are WAY different

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: GC team: As individuals do you give contradictory advice to other team membe

SZ,

But as time went on I realized that it was just different opinions and you have to see what works for you.

But what if you like two things that conflict between two authors? What do you choose to do and follow?

As mikey mentioned above, you just have to try all of the advice that seems to resonate with you, and then decide for yourself which advice/author's views seems to equate to results.

There is no one right way to deal with women. There are many, many ways to interact with them. They are complex human beings, just like we are. And all of the writers on this website have gone above and beyond to "crack" different ways of interacting with them that generates attraction and eventually leads to sex and relationships.

Try anything that sounds promising to you. And try it thoroughly. If it doesn't work for you at all, then maybe that advice just doesn't vibe well with your style. Or maybe all of that author's advice seems to not vibe well with your style. So try another author's advice.

If you want to use myself as an example, my dating/relationship strategies employ techniques and advice from the following individuals:

• Chase
  • Alek
  • Blackdragon
  • Myself

So my "style" is really a combination of myself and three other people. I actively use techniques and advice provided from three other sources besides myself because those three other people have information that resonates with what I want and what I do.

Hope this helps!

- Franco

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

i forgot to mention blackdragon. if you're interested in nonmonogamy he is the go to source.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Thank you for all your insights! Some time I could really add a wall of text answer to this one (see my signature!) but now just a quickie. Regarding all these different sources esp. from Mikey, as I one wrote before if I had to study or if I studied all or most of these resources my mind would be guaranteed to explode. It's not really a complaint, I can handle this challenge.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

the best game is natural game with structure. Gunwitch Seduction MMA is a very loosely structured program that's only like eight hours long. That is literally all you need. If you wanna learn some tactics to add to it, check out swinggcat. That is literally all you need to get really really really really good. it's super easy once you know what you're doing. just know one either wants to or can teach you how to do what they do. for some reason those two dudes knew how to teach.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

As Franco pointed out expertly, there are many ways to Rome. Different paths and perspectives. . . which to the untrained eye can seem contradictory.

A while ago, I wrote an article called the 3 schools of seduction. My goal was to clear up, that frustrating confusion students of the game might feel. When trying to understand why various experienced seducers, have different viewpoints on how you should learn game and seduce women.

Since then, I've elaborated on the subtler nuances, within these 3 game-manuals. To provide more clarification, and an easier road to success, depending on which school of seduction you decide to subscribe to. Because of the options available within each of these seduction-schools, various students of the game will end up learning and applying the methods of each school in different ways. Even within the various paths to Rome. . . there are distinct cross-roads you can take.

Plus, there are a lot of veterans, and very experienced members of the community. . . myself included, who learned how to seduce women from multiple schools. Eventually designing a process for getting laid from a broad perspective, and going on to instruct students of the game from this diverse point of view.

Anyway, here's the primer on the 3 schools. . . https://www.girlschase.com/content/3-schools-seduction-and-differences-between-each

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I constantly tell guys to write field reports.

The only thing I said about field reports in that article was that I realized I was psyching myself out by spending 30 minutes writing about my encounter meeting a girl I was excited about before I'd bedded her. I'd put a lot of my pressure on myself doing that, then often blow it.

So instead I just wouldn't write a field report on her until after I'd slept with her. Then I could write the report.

Meanwhile, if there was no girl I was floored with and I wanted to write a report, I'd just write it.

I would never, never, never tell guys to stop writing field reports entirely.

What terrible advice that would be.

You can get good without them. And you certainly don't have to write everything down.

But field reports are a phenomenal tool for walking through interactions you've had and putting them under a microscope.

Really great, excellent, vital tools. Any guy who's serious about making significant progress with women in as short a time as possible should invest the time it takes to write some.

Chase
I've re-read this again, carefully. If I understood it well you suggest, one: to write field reports "after the fact" if they are lay reports. Two, depending on how much you like the girl or not, which brings us back to my favorite topic of the "Fuck Yes" concept which I still haven't heard the Girls Chase version of it but would be totally interested.

From my perspective only "Fuck Yes" girls are worth mentioning anyways because what would you write a "Fuck No" girl about? You can't and shouldn't fake attraction. But I agree you that you shouldn't write field reports prematurely about girls you like. If I understood well what you wanted to say. I don't live in a truly anonymous city of more than 10 million people, it's just one million people. The same girls will re-surface sooner or later, my previous experience also proves it.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Even though Girls Chase is branded as "Chase" it's not a cult of Chase's method. It's more like an online lifestyle magazine, where content is created by men with different life experiences and philosophies, but the same goal... to help new guys get the girls they want. None of us are the types to follow the leader. We're all quite independent in thought, and Chase is pretty much fine with that. If any of our ideas or advice deviated too far from truth, or towards what other contributors saw as "false" then it would be addressed.

I know personally, I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to write for GC, especially considering the creative freedom I'm allowed. I'll be honest, I've read a fair bit of Chase's work, and a handful of the other author's blog posts... but after 14 years at this stuff, I just don't care to read every article by my peers to make sure we're all saying the same thing. If one author says' "Always go direct!" and another says "Never go direct!" then perhaps, a debate could be moderated.

Seduction isn't a logical algorithm, where one Guru has the key to unlocking all it's secrets. It's like a martial art. If you train in any academy, there's always going to be some padawan with his own ideas, and sometimes he'll even challenge the master. This is how the best stuff rises. If we all just agreed with each other and wrote the same stuff, we'd be like SJW movement, just silencing and shaming each other for leaving the group think circle jerk.

Don't hero worship. Become the hero.

Anyway, I just said all this in a previous post where you asked the same question. Now you've heard the same answer from a bunch of veterans. So I'd say it's time to move on from the subject.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Tony D, my very short answer it that from my perspective you perfectly misunderstood me but hey, it's just the nature of online interactions, so it isn't a big deal. Guru worship and what? I didn't intend to imply that and certainly didn't mean that, at all.

My little longer answer.
Consider my struggle with this. I don't plan to become a full time seduction coach (as most guys) so it totally makes sense on my part to set apart a specific amount of time for this part time hobby, right? And as I wrote in my sig, the three things of learning seduction, going out and applying what I've learnt and also participating in this forum - I always feel like I can do two of the three things at once, all of them would be too much.

My even longer answer. Yes, it's quite easy to misunderstand each other online and if we had the opportunity to discuss the issue through with a beer that would probably work best. It's still possible to overcome the misunderstandings via online discussion but it takes long posts and elaborate wording. Any time in the next 3 months, but not right now.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So this the thing you have to grap, which is hard, but once you do, you will feel at peace:

There is good, and BAD advice. I have said to other members that there is pick up truth and pick up bullshit.

But then there should be no contradiction? Yet is seems to be...

So allow me to clarify. Although there are many pick up facts, and BS.... there are that said no wrong and right way.

This is because no matter the strategy you will experience BENEFITS while also some negative side effects.

Allow me to give you an example. A direct gamer will have a lot of impact.... and pull very fast
Why?
- He sets frames quickly
- Escalate things quickly
- Get to the point

However:
- He will get more resistance
- Not have a shot with girls who are not at least pretty into him
- Works better for guys with high value, cool style and also I will admit better looks (although I have seen it work for less good looking guys
- Kills some of the tension - i.e. won't make the girl curious abotu whether or not he is into her (i.e. won't experience the power of mixed signals)

The indirect guy won't:
- Get that much resistance
- Will have a better shot at girls who are "yellow" i.e. neither into not him, nor "not into him". He may even have the chance to get girls who are not into him, all things considered
- Can work with higher chance without relying on social value, looks and so on - although I won't deny those factors are beneficial here as well.

But at the same time...
- He won't set those frames quickly
- Will not escalate things as quickly
- Will take more time and be harder to get to the point...

And then the pros in each style will find ways to enhance the pros and limit the cons. The direct gamer may:
- Do more screening
- Fix his looks
- Make sure he is in a good state with a good vibe.

And the indirect guy may:
- Remain indirect but focus on frames in order to set the frames quickly and escalate things quickly
- Insert physical escalation at some point.

Different contradicting advice....

But both are right. Because the facts are... that all styles have pros and cons. Choose which "crap" you want to deal with, and which benefits you want to emphasize....

Best way to put it.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Should you rate girls on a 10-scale or not? I consider it as a core inner game issue.

That is just a personal opinion. Not important for game at all, whether you use it or not!

Should you write field reports of your encounters or not? Similarly, and agreeing to Chase, I consider it as a core inner game issue.

Your personal choice, but everybody agrees writing reports is a good move. Just has to be done the right way and not make a brag report.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That is just a personal opinion. Not important for game at all, whether you use it or not!

Your personal choice, but everybody agrees writing reports is a good move. Just has to be done the right way and not make a brag report.
Wow you guys don’t like brag reports?! That’s good to hear because I dislike bragging so much, do you guys actually tell posters who brag to cut it out?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wow you guys don’t like brag reports?! That’s good to hear because I dislike bragging so much, do you guys actually tell posters who brag to cut it out?

Well if you did a good job, why not get some recognition? I won't lie, receiving some validation as a result of banging a hot girl feels good and is well-deserved. In my earlier forum days, I used to enjoy this quite a bit - and believe a lot of guys would enjoy not only the validation they get from fucking the girl (which I still get to enjoy to this day, although to some weaker extent) and the validation from guys telling you that you got mad skills (which I care little about since I have probably been over validated over the years - although I still enjoy getting credit from other very experienced guys).

I see nothing wrong with this... AS LONG as they contribute. The bragging and the kudos that follow is a reward, the secondary goal. The main goal should be to share knowledge or try to acquire knowledge. If it is clear that those two intentions are fullfilled, I believe a bit of brag and some kudos is totally justified.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well if you did a good job, why not get some recognition? I won't lie, receiving some validation as a result of banging a hot girl feels good and is well-deserved. In my earlier forum days, I used to enjoy this quite a bit - and believe a lot of guys would enjoy not only the validation they get from fucking the girl (which I still get to enjoy to this day, although to some weaker extent) and the validation from guys telling you that you got mad skills (which I care little about since I have probably been over validated over the years - although I still enjoy getting credit from other very experienced guys).

I see nothing wrong with this... AS LONG as they contribute. The bragging and the kudos that follow is a reward, the secondary goal. The main goal should be to share knowledge or try to acquire knowledge. If it is clear that those two intentions are fullfilled, I believe a bit of brag and some kudos is totally justified.
Yeah a bit is good, I didn’t mean bragging in general, didn’t mean it that way and giving advice is good too.

I was talking about bragging without giving tips or anything, that’s what I meant.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Bragging:

American Baseball legend Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."
I didn’t mean to say all bragging was bad, I meant guys who don’t try to help others.

I guess being humble is not that way to be.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Should you rate girls on a 10-scale or not? I consider it as a core inner game issue.
Chase found it important enough to write an article about it and I certainly identified with the piece. But what's puzzling to me is that the founder seems to be of a minority position on quite a few issues on his very forum (meanwhile lamenting the seduction business doesn't work and maybe he should move on to selling boots instead), no wonder I'm confused!

Should you write field reports of your encounters or not? Similarly, and agreeing to Chase, I consider it as a core inner game issue.
I like to think about what scales both from the perspective of the guy asking for advice and both from the perspective of the guy giving the advice. For me what scales is taking notes privately and recognize common patterns with my approaches but also about the situations I chicken out and write about the patterns as sort of "bulk field reports" here. I wrote about this in quite detail (yeah, I know) in Hector's recent topic about field reports being the only person joining his topic. He hasn't been online since posting that topic to maybe address what I wrote there but the long story short in my follow up to his post I've linked to three posts of mine containing my patterns that I'd consider my field reports for practical purposes, both day game and night game. You've probably seen my pattern - field report in the night game thread you follow.

I have in mind a longer, follow-up post in the night game thread not particularly related to my pattern - field report but more like a general update. Yes. I'm too logical on one side but on the other side I have forum bankruptcy. My main challenge is that learning seduction, taking action, and also contributing to this forum; all three of these is too much. - This is truly an issue for me as I'd consider seduction as a part time hobby at this point in my life. So, later.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase found it important enough to write an article about it and I certainly identified with the piece. But what's puzzling to me is that the founder seems to be of a minority position on quite a few issues on his very forum (meanwhile lamenting the seduction business doesn't work and maybe he should move on to selling boots instead), no wonder I'm confused!

I like to think about what scales both from the perspective of the guy asking for advice and both from the perspective of the guy giving the advice. For me what scales is taking notes privately and recognize common patterns with my approaches but not only approaches but the situations I do no approach and write about the patterns as "bulk field reports". I wrote about this in quite detail (yeah, I know) in Hector's recent topic about field reports being the only person joining his topic. He hasn't been online since posting that topic to maybe address what I wrote there but the long story short in my follow up to his post I've linked to three posts of mine containing my patterns that I'd consider my field reports for practical purposes, both day game and night game. You've probably seen my pattern - field report in the night game thread you follow.

I have in mind a longer, follow-up post in the night game thread not particularly related to my pattern - field report but more like a general update. Yes. I'm too logical on one side but on the other side I have forum bankruptcy. My main challenge is that learning seduction, taking action, and also contributing to this forum; all three of these is too much. - This is truly an issue for me as I'd consider seduction as a part time hobby at this point in my life. So, later.

You need to go out more.

Best,

>