Getting flaked repeatedly !!

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today , I again insta closed a chick ( even though I tried to number close her first ) . And she flaked .

It's become a repeating pattern now , I have got like 7-8 instas + 1 number till now and only 1 converted into date .

I know that even though it's a small sample space , but it just feels weird and a bit demotivating sometimes but it actually motivates me to become better at game . You know how It feels like.

What should I do to not get flaked ? Maybe it's due to me not having a tight game ,

And I am also trying to get numbers , let's see if I can make it happen .

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah it's a game issue. how do i know?
I again insta closed a chick ( even though I tried to number close her first
she refused the number, so she wasn't that into you... the insta was a blow off.

your problem isn't flaking, it's something you did before you took the contact details.

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What's your day game process like on average...

From open to number close

Like Karea said, it's definitely a game issue

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
it's something you did before you took the contact details.
Hmm , I have been analysing My game for some weeks when I wasn't going out .

I focus a lot on banter ( it is sort of like my personality )

I still have struggle being a bit awkward after open , so I would just acknowledge the awkwardness and try to make her feel comfortable .

Not enough focus on connection building ( idk if it's even possible during the approach tbh )

Still lacking leadership . Even though I
Am working on it but I can sense during approach that I ain't on that level ( maybe it's a limiting belief idk )

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
his first response was "banter"
which - correct me if I'm wrong Spyce - I read that as "improvised conversation"

in other words, the answer to the question "what's your process like"
is "no process. i improvise."

my recommendation is, try a structure / process / gameplan.
if you continue to do natural game, nothing i say will help you.

cause if your game is random
your results will be random

failing to plan
is planning to fail.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

From open to number close

Like Karea said, it's definitely a game issue
I used to read a lot of theory but it became overwhelming for me and having no one who is above my level to wing with me .

And basically starting from zero level . It seems like I have leaned more towards natural game , free flow . Initially , the aim was just to build a cool personality but it seems to have become a comfort zone of mine .

Anyways , generally I would open a chick direct , then either cold read + tease , banter , getting to know questions , banter , and somewhat around 5-7 min mark , just ask for her contact .

Idk why but I just want to run away during the middle of the set ( which I have been working on ) .

Tbh , I am so overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge out there , I don't know which style should I choose for myself .

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
his first response was "banter"
which - correct me if I'm wrong Spyce - I read that as "improvised conversation"

in other words, the answer to the question "what's your process like"
is "no process. i improvise."

my recommendation is, try a structure / process / gameplan.
if you continue to do natural game, nothing i say will help you.

cause if your game is random
your results will be random

failing to plan
is planning to fail.
True .

I have been thinking about it and have written about it in above post .

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I used to read a lot of theory but it became overwhelming for me and having no one who is above my level to wing with me .
Yeah the answer isn't more theory. it's picking a game plan and committing to running it in the real world to see how that goes, and improve from there.
It seems like I have leaned more towards natural game , free flow . Initially , the aim was just to build a cool personality but it seems to have become a comfort zone of mine .
I did the same. 2002 to 2006. results came but were sporadic.
generally I would open a chick direct
you're not ready for direct game yet. read the post linked in my signature about rejections in daygame. because you don't have a flaking problem, you have a rejection problem. these girls talk to you but then reject you (dont wanna give out their number)
then either cold read + tease , banter , getting to know questions , banter , and somewhat around 5-7 min mark , just ask for her contact .
that's a pretty good structure, i would add some compliance building and a time bridge, other than that it's good. and i would plan that out specifically, what cold read? use the same one every time while you're practicing. you can improvise that kind of thing later when you're solid.
Idk why but I just want to run away during the middle of the set ( which I have been working on ) .
big sticking point of my PUA mentor early on. see it as a good sign. having the same problem as one of the greats had in his development
Tbh , I am so overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge out there , I don't know which style should I choose for myself .
choose one PUA you admire most and just focus only on modeling what he does specifically. pick someone who has a lot of RECENT lay reports out there.

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
Do you…
1. get her to qualify / form a physical or emotional connection before closing
2. Seed a future meet up, aka find out if shes available and imply a future plan or reason to get the contact
3. don’t frame it like a question, but instead a statement said with a down tone
4. get your number in her phone, or your account on her ig, such as message her right away
5. suggest a plan that is unique, low pressure, but fun. Ex. don’t call it a date, don’t ask her to dinner. Something you’re already doing and that they can leave. “I’m actually going to _ museum on _, you should come by”
6. stay for 30s - 2 min after getting the contact, go for a instant date or get her to move around even a short distance
7. make her laugh or blush and arouse emotions at some point, ideally right before going for the close
8. have a mindset that you are an opportunity that will benefit her, not that you’re trying to take something from her to validate yourself

Last edited:

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
cold read?
I will give you an example .

Today , that girl was wearing a pendant with triangle and small dot . So , I jokingly asked her if she was part of illuminati .

She thought I was talking about her top .

But then I told her that I was talking about the pendant and jokingly accused her of having a dirty mind .

I have been training my mind to observe something unique about the women I approach . Which has helped me in getting convos .

you're not ready for direct game yet. read the post linked in my signature about rejections in daygame.
I actually did read and followed it but I was able to become emotionally strong to open direct in around 1 month only . My first month was filled with indirect + building social circle .

And it's been roughly 6 months in game now ( on and off ) .

I am not really afraid of rejection . I had lot of limiting beliefs which made me progress in game very slowly . They were OCD tier .

I even am able to go direct in solo game now .
Yeah the answer isn't more theory. it's picking a game plan and committing to running it in the real world to see how that goes, and improve from there.
True .
that's a pretty good structure, i would add some compliance building and a time bridge, other than that it's good
Yup . I don't do anything related to compliance or even qualification .

But one thing I did sometime was to blame her of me approaching her or being a stalker .

Like today , somehow she tolde that she had been approached before , so I told her that it's been she is so pretty that ofcourse she would got approached everyday and guys would even make boards of ' I love you ' . All said in a exaggerated and fun way . She was blushing and laughing

I know I have a long way to go . And yup , I will just find the gameplan for me then .

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you…
1. get her to qualify / form a physical or emotional connection before closing
2. Seed a future meet up, aka find out if shes available and imply a future plan or reason to get the contact
3. don’t frame it like a question, but instead a statement said with a down tone
4. get your number in her phone, or your account on her ig, such as message her right away
5. suggest a plan that is unique, low pressure, but fun. Ex. don’t call it a date, don’t ask her to dinner
6. stay for 30s - 2 min after getting the contact
7. make her laugh or blush and arouse emotions at some point
I am only Able to do 5 and 7 .

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
pick one specific thing you want to test and make a effort to do it for a week or two until you get the hang of it.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I actually did read and followed it but I was able to become emotionally strong to open direct in around 1 month only . My first month was filled with indirect + building social circle .

And it's been roughly 6 months in game now ( on and off ) .

I am not really afraid of rejection . I had lot of limiting beliefs which made me progress in game very slowly . They were OCD tier .

I even am able to go direct in solo game now .
nice... alright, i may have misdiagnosed "not ready for direct" then. what percentage of direct sets lead to a number close? not necessarily a solid number, but... she does give her number (not insta)? if that's 35-45% or higher then i would say you can work with direct. if less than 1 in 3 girls gives you her number on a direct approach, i'd still focus on building that vibe and SMV in other ways first still.

back on topic of flakes, main point is the process before you take the number. this is also mainly about the vibe. maybe read my x-factor series again, sounds like that's a good next step for you to focus on in your development now.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
what percentage of direct sets lead to a number close? not necessarily a solid number, but... she does give her number (not insta)? if that's 35-45% or higher then i would say you can work with direct. if less than 1 in 3 girls gives you her number on a direct approach, i'd still focus on building that vibe and SMV in other ways first still
Generally , I had been ejecting . I always had this habit of not asking for contact at all .

But when I didn't eject , I have been able to get only instas but that too not always . Trouble getting numbers , cuz somehow I usually avoided asking for it .

But yeah , I agree that I need to improve my vibe and smv. Which I am already am . My vibe and smv is definitely better than it was a year ago . But , I will keep on improving .
back on topic of flakes, main point is the process before you take the number. this is also mainly about the vibe. maybe read my x-factor series again, sounds like that's a good next step for you to focus on in your development now
Yeah . I remember reading it before July .( July was the month , I actually started gaming for real ) .

Need to read it again .

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just searched about smv on YouTube . It's more demotivating than motivating there .

All this blackpill, incel , MRA shit , race theory .

They dominate the scene

I am glad I can find all the good advice here on gc.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, fitness, fashion, grooming, get a professional barber, use accessories, all that stuff.

Vibe also comes from sexual momentum, the more you get laid, the more you get laid...

I don't think anyone should be doing direct game unless he already has sexual abundance.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'd say it depends on a couple of benchmarks...

1. out of 10 direct approaches, how many numbers do you get? if 3-4 or more you're ready for direct.
2. how many lays do you get per month? I think 2+ lays per month you could cultivate the right vibe for direct, if you keep your lays in a harem.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'd say it depends on a couple of benchmarks...

1. out of 10 direct approaches, how many numbers do you get? if 3-4 or more you're ready for direct.
2. how many lays do you get per month? I think 2+ lays per month you could cultivate the right vibe for direct, if you keep your lays in a harem.
1. Generally , I had a habit of ejecting even without asking for insta . But when I didnt , I would say , it around 20-25% rn . I never asked for number ,. So that's my fault .

2 . No lays in past 2 months . I had a possible hookup which I lost due to moving really slowly .

>