Getting results but... Need pros help

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good afternoon, Im getting lays but... i can't find a girlfriend, to some it can sound ridiculous but i didn't entered game to raise a score. I'm not a pro but i would say i'm very proficient at the early stages but when i try to move to something formal is starts to go downhill, at first I thought it was oneitis and that i needed more options but even with four "officials" and some others not so officials NEVER A GIRL HAVE SAID THAT LOVED ME i dont feel they really chase me.. only at beggining

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi

Forming relationship to a level where you both couldn't be without each other takes time and dedication.These moments you create during the time being are what makes relationship strong and lasting .Falling in love is just temporarily feelin , what comes after that is really up to and your personality , how you see things and how you value you and her time together , what type of activities you do together (traveling, camping , attending parties together , even small things , touches , songs you may both like and so on .Genuinely relationships are built from memories , good and even bad memories you had with each other.Many times people tend to get bored quick , reason behind that is simple , not enough effort was put in , slowly , but surely we show our true colors after a while and he or she does not feel that the person she /he is with don't match with personalities .Assuming you are around 20-25 years old and have this need to experience bond with your date .Give it time and don't think in the way :Oh it's my fault , must be doing something wrong etc ..If these past or current dates you feel have gone nowhere , then i guess she did not deserve you in first place , long and lasting partner is coming to you when both of you match and have that extra link between you ,until then , be patient and make mental notes what went wrong and what you could do better in the future .

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is your main source of girls? Are you getting them from Tinder and dating apps?
I have the same problem when I meet girls online.

They think I am a player and disqualify themselves from serious relationships.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
but when i try to move to something formal is starts to go downhill
^ this is the problem you get thirsty, and you take the feminine role, she is the one that should be trying to do something formal and convincing you to have a relationship.... with the girl I have now she was talking to her brother on the phone and said I am with my boyfriend, and looked at her and asked her when did we discuss this I don't remember having this conversation, she went into selling mode. My point is she is the one that should win you over

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girls aren't in love with you because you don't love your life. If you build a life (outside of women) that you find fulfilling and rewarding, women will want to be a part of that. You will exude confidence and be such a joy to be around that women won't be able to get enough.

ETA: You don't find them, they find you....

Last edited:

blazerfury

Space Monkey
space monkey
Took me 7 years and +200 lays to find ONE GIRL I really wanted to be with...

Take your time, no need to rush....let you cock have some fun before you satisfy your heart.

Jesus 200 lays to find 1 girl. Lol

>