girl cooks and cleans but doesnt put out

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i pulled this girl home directly,she cooked and cleaned,we made out and dry humped,then she sort of lmred and blamed it on her periods,
today she invite hereself over,and again cooked and cleaned but resisted when i tried to do anything,
i felt like the seductton was going backwards,she started resisting aggresively
so i kicked her out,even though i feel guilty considering how much effort she puts in cooking,she makes really complicated meals,but anyway,anyway,thoughts?did i make the right call?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
one point of view is that shes a gold digger and likes to use guys for their resources.

if it is true, then it's the right call...unless you're into it.

but, its tough to certainly know without more details.

where'd you find her? and how would you describe her personality

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Doesn’t really sound like a seduction, I mean WTF was she doing cleaning your place? Wasn’t it already clean?

sounds like she was checking out your pad.

when I bring them back, I usually cook something and I use that as a DHV, and if I get them back then almost 100% bang them.
Doesn’t sound like you were in control of any of it. Perhaps we need a bit more detail.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i pulled this girl home directly,she cooked and cleaned,we made out and dry humped,then she sort of lmred and blamed it on her periods,
today she invite hereself over,and again cooked and cleaned but resisted when i tried to do anything,
so i kicked her out,even though i feel guilty considering how much effort she puts in cooking,she makes really complicated meals,but anyway,anyway,thoughts?did i make the right call?
What you do is rough and clumsy imo.

you really need to broadn your understanding of women.

she might have an issue around the sexual part beyond the period or shes very period affected. Could be herpes or an insecurity you just need to manage.

girls put put out their seeds for what they want with you. She takes care of you/cooks for you as an expression of her investment in you. You wanna slowly match that w yours aka move it into the sexual category if thats what you want.

but there a loads of details to understand in doing so. Eg. various type of resistances and how to manage these etc.

elicit, elicit, elicit!

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Where did you learn that cooking and cleaning for a random stranger makes a woman horny?

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's pretty weird lmao, I don't think you did the right thing...
Of course I don't have details, when you said she won't put out I don't what you tried... Have you just told her "let's fuck" and she said no? lol
If a girl is willing to cook and clean for you, she likes you, for sure... Considering she's not your family or something, or she's not trying to use it as an excuse to steal you, I guess she was just nervous and you failed to confort her.
But again, really hard to tell with just what you wrote. But regardless, I have a feeling you were too harsh with her.

As @Vision said, I wouldn't turn down a free maid! If anything, I would joke about how I would give her a sexy maid outfit for her to cook and clean for me...
Maybe she's not that sexual? Or you needed to warm her up more, maybe she just wasn't that turned on in the moment, but have you kissed her more and touched her sexually for longer, and in a more chill way, she would be down to it.
Tbh my guess is she's just a more conservative girl (given she's happy to have that tradicional female role) and she didn't want to feel "easy" or something.

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
I can’t tell you that you made the right call or not because that’s up to you to decide what the right call is.

But basically, it sounds like she wanted some sort of commitment before getting down. And her cooking and cleaning is her way of showing her long term value. So the question you should be asking is this: Should I commit to this woman or not?

Again that’s up to you and I can’t really suggest you do or do not because I’ve never met her, but I do love a woman who cooks and cleans‍

>