Girl just out of a relationship

Ergon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I met this girl during the day. She was walking her dog and dressing super sexy.
We had a nice vibe going and when the conversation hit a low she asked me if I wanted her number.
I said yes and she texted me her name in the spot. All good things, but here's the issue

her: It's [Name]
me: ah my favorite brunette ;)
her: haha oh thank you!
me: taking it easy tonight i hope
me: hey you like wine? {this was 2 hours apart, I might have gotten a bit neeedy}
her: Hey! Sorry, I fell asleep early last night.
her: I do like wine, just to answer your question
me: that's a plus! we ought to split a bottle sometime soon
me[2 days later]: thinking hard I see
her: Hi! Sorry, I've had a very long week and just processing things
her: I'd love to split a bottle with you
her: I want you to know that I'm going through a recent break up. I would absolutely love if we can be friends. You seem very lovely

So there you go. You probably is looking for a rebound, and she wanna meet up with me. But I feel I must address the being just friends and her breakup before I concrete plans. How should I frame things? What would you guys respond to these? Looking forward to your ideas

Ergon

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
You def need to work on your texting.

Either you go direct and try to close it soon:
me: that's a plus! we ought to split a bottle sometime soon...
(I won't laugh when you start to talk funny in slow mo)
me: don't know how's your week, but Thursday after 7pm is a good time for me,

me: let me know how you feel about it (promise I won't steal (insert name of her dog)'s owner for too long)

or you go the long route an keep busting her balls, using humor and sparking interest till temperature high enough to ask her out when she's more green. (there are a lot of great examples on this very forum).

I would not keep my hopes up though, she gave a strong hint she's not that interested right now.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For the Recently broke up part...

I say. " I've never had a relationship end that didn't result in something better. The same is true for jobs."

" let's keep it FUN for the both of us 'K? "

Don't set your self up as an emotional tampon. You are a distraction from her grieving the relationship. So act like it. Don't let her tell you about her failed relationship. Don't ask her for details about why it didn't work. Go give her the time of her life and if it makes her tingle in her panties roll with it...

Focus on adventures, new beginnings, doing new things she couldn't/wouldn't before.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For the Recently broke up part...

I say. " I've never had a relationship end that didn't result in something better. The same is true for jobs."

" let's keep it FUN for the both of us 'K? "

Don't set your self up as an emotional tampon. You are a distraction from her grieving the relationship. So act like it. Don't let her tell you about her failed relationship. Don't ask her for details about why it didn't work. Go give her the time of her life and if it makes her tingle in her panties roll with it...

Focus on adventures, new beginnings, doing new things she couldn't/wouldn't before.

^ what is funny is that when they break up, i do all this and become a coach to help them get over it, kind of authority on break up strategies, when they start trusting me and get vulnerable i strike... But yeah, not for everybody strategy...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You def need to work on your texting.

Either you go direct and try to close it soon:
me: that's a plus! we ought to split a bottle sometime soon...
(I won't laugh when you start to talk funny in slow mo)
me: don't know how's your week, but Thursday after 7pm is a good time for me,

me: let me know how you feel about it (promise I won't steal (insert name of her dog)'s owner for too long)

or you go the long route an keep busting her balls, using humor and sparking interest till temperature high enough to ask her out when she's more green. (there are a lot of great examples on this very forum).

I would not keep my hopes up though, she gave a strong hint she's not that interested right now.

she was interested and again he open>soft close too fast she ghosted, then open>close

vs opening> interacting a bit>high point of interaction soft close> close...

Reactions: POB

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
she was interested and again he open>soft close too fast she ghosted, then open>close

vs opening> interacting a bit>high point of interaction soft close> close...
Yes, that's my point.
If you text to create a window, close it properly with a date (which should be the goal anyway).

Personally, I would try to turn it around rejecting her lame friend offer right there and doubling it down.

her: I want you to know that I'm going through a recent break up. I would absolutely love if we can be friends. You seem very lovely

me: nah, I refuse to be just "friends"....that's just boring :rolleyes: and I'm sure it doesn't sit right with who we are
me: I'd rather be your ultimate lover, have lots of fun and discover the depths of human pleasure between man and woman :eek:
me: now tell me about that wine again and I'll think of something to cook for us...do you prefer red or white?

Last edited:

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

^ what is funny is that when they break up, i do all this and become a coach to help them get over it, kind of authority on break up strategies, when they start trusting me and get vulnerable i strike... But yeah, not for everybody strategy...
Works well for me too. But I just invite them out and try to seduce them then and there (when I see that she is into that).
But would love to learn your approach because there are girls who genuinely want to "be friends" that can be turned over.

Does that mean that you're still her friends but gradually making your relationship more sexual? How do you do that?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Works well for me too. But I just invite them out and try to seduce them then and there (when I see that she is into that).
But would love to learn your approach because there are girls who genuinely want to "be friends" that can be turned over.

Does that mean that you're still her friends but gradually making your relationship more sexual? How do you do that?

well, as i said, after the break up i empathize with them, i kind of help them through the break up just like i am coaching a student after a break up

they will hint a meet up, and then i strike and seduce them under the radar, indirect... i had one lay report like that in nextasf, i did not save it.. I don't it multiple times and not only that are girls that were difficult cause they were from same clubbing social type circle...

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

well, as i said, after the break up i empathize with them, i kind of help them through the break up just like i am coaching a student after a break up

they will hint a meet up, and then i strike and seduce them under the radar, indirect... i had one lay report like that in nextasf, i did not save it.. I don't it multiple times and not only that are girls that were difficult cause they were from same clubbing social type circle...
How do you seduce girls under the radar, you mean by projecting sexuality instead of talking about sex?
I suppose you already have a vibe that you just dial-up in the meeting with the particular girl.
Correct me if I am wrong.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I met this girl during the day. She was walking her dog and dressing super sexy.
We had a nice vibe going and when the conversation hit a low she asked me if I wanted her number.
I said yes and she texted me her name in the spot. All good things, but here's the issue

her: It's [Name]
me: ah my favorite brunette ;)
her: haha oh thank you!
me: taking it easy tonight i hope
me: hey you like wine? {this was 2 hours apart, I might have gotten a bit neeedy}
her: Hey! Sorry, I fell asleep early last night.
me: that's a plus! we ought to split a bottle sometime soon
me[2 days later]: thinking hard I see
her: Hi! Sorry, I've had a very long week and just processing things

So there you go. You probably is looking for a rebound, and she wanna meet up with me. But I feel I must address the being just friends and her breakup before I concrete plans. How should I frame things? What would you guys respond to these? Looking forward to your ideas

Ergon
Hey look, she offered her number up on a plate then you didn’t grab it. And by grab it I mean you didn’t grab the opportunity.

what you should have done was either instadate, or hit her and say “hey, let’s get out for drinks / whatever tonight, shall we meet at 7 or 8” and not engage in texting.

Then you should have had logistics in place and plausible deniability to get her back somewhere to bang her.

My money, she wanted to get laid, you didn’t close it, and she’s she’s put you in the friend zone because “you seem very lovely”

What she wanted was to be seduced and thrown around the bedroom by someone that knows how to do it, and you didn’t escalate it fast enough.

Anyway, it was good practice. Next time go for what you want if it’s offered up like that.

>