Girls are wayyyy too complicated.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're not at your limit. You just have some work cut out for you. First review your fundamentals. Your health, weight, clothing, posture etc.

And be happy that the game is rigged. More people who drop out, more pussy for us. Which side do you want to belong to?
That's why I decided to give up and try to get rich. Women are WAYYY too complicated to get while broke and wayy too superficial. Top that off with their fickle nature I don't like playing their stupid games. It's very sad being a man in 2019.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's why I decided to give up and try to get rich. Women are WAYYY too complicated to get while broke and wayy too superficial. Top that off with their fickle nature I don't like playing their stupid games. It's very sad being a man in 2019.

Cool, have fun

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Post some pictures of you. If you're perfect we'll tell you, but if there's something that can be improved, which I'm guessing there is, then you're just being a victim and not wanting to put in the hard work. Nut up or shut up.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Post some pictures of you. If you're perfect we'll tell you, but if there's something that can be improved, which I'm guessing there is, then you're just being a victim and not wanting to put in the hard work. Nut up or shut up.
But I know I'm not perfect. My you wouldn't need my pictures to prove that.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Then get better, so you can get better with girls.
I just don't see the point anymore. Getting girls is like rocket science. You have to do everything right and at any time can she change her mind about you. If you make one little slip up that's the entire interaction. It's this is seen as normal...

If you're crazy handsome or have crazy game girls will leave you little to no chances. And it's so mentally exhausting. As a guy you have very little options in the dating world and makes you wonder why are you even here for? I figured to myself why fight a losing game if women are not going to give you the time of day. I guess I am an incel but so are alot of other men.

Also just knowing how easy women have it to us makes me very angry. I can't look at myself and say people want me. It's exhausting each day to try to form a connection with girls who analyzing every single thing you do. You just look at the women as enemies now because it like they entice you in just to reject you.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Shake&Bake

First off what do you look like? Describe yourself.

And do not identify yourself as an incel, you are a man who’s learning the game.

Cool off.

It’s easy to understand where you’re coming from we all get frustrated, Chase has written many times of things he went through with girls and bitterness he had to get rid of.

That’s how it is my man. Money doesn’t help either, you know how many dudes make songs about heartbreak, how other rich people do bad things to themselves because women left them, etc.?

I’m going to sound different than other guys on here, but I’ll be real with you, women are selfish and only care about themselves and what you can do for them.

But you have to realize this and not be angry about it.

I’ve seen many regular dudes with girlfriends, there’s a few times me n a few guys see a couple and we think, how the fuck did he get her?!

What I recommend is to calm down, take a short break from gaming, and lower your standards a little.

I know a dude who couldn’t get pussy at all and kept trying, now he’s married with kids. I don’t know how the marriage is, but I guess it’s ok since he’s been with her for years.

And that dude didn’t have one lick of game or any success with women.

So describe yourself, no need for a picture.

Do you go to the gym?

Are you in shape?

How do you dress?

Where are you meeting your women?

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
don’t go all mgtow. sure get rich but appreciate the differences between men and women. also, try to put yourselves in their shoes. you’d have to be a celebrity to understand what it’s like to be an 8+ girl in a large city.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First off what do you look like? Describe yourself.
Black 5'8 kinda have Afro medium build

I’m going to sound different than other guys on here, but I’ll be real with you, women are selfish and only care about themselves and what you can do for them.
Oh I noticed. We are the ones that do the most for people without expecting nothing in return

I’ve seen many regular dudes with girlfriends, there’s a few times me n a few guys see a couple and we think, how the fuck did he get her?!
Odds are he's not a regular guy. He has some other qualities we are not noticing about them like killer game, wit, or dominance.

Do you go to the gym?
No .If I work out it's usually me and my bro playing basketball

Are you in shape
Sorta kinda I have. I'm like 190. Decent amount of muscle bug I'm big for my height

How do you dress?
Pretty good if I'm guessing

Where are you meeting your women?
At work, or in public

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Oh I noticed. We are the ones that do the most for people without expecting nothing in return

Odds are he's not a regular guy. He has some other qualities we are not noticing about them like killer game, wit, or dominance.

Sorta kinda I have. I'm like 190. Decent amount of muscle bug I'm big for my height

At work, or in public

Dude come on. This is the whole problem. You are not being real with yourself. You are far from perfect. Killer game, wit, dominance are all learned skills, or can be. And you just admitted you don't workout. 5'8 and 190? You're chubby, admit it, you're not in shape. I'm 6'1, and around 175, and I'm in pretty good shape, but still have so much work to do. And if I'm in pretty good shape, unless you're jacked like Arnold or Jason Mamoa or some shit, then there's no way you're in good shape. Just being honest.

You dress pretty good? You have no idea, do you? It's either, "yes I dress well and look great when I'm out" or it's "not really, there's lots I could improve on."

So basically all I've heard is that you just want to be accepted for the (currently) average person that you are. Well life doesn't work like that. Only the winners get to live, and you can't win if you don't fight. So give yourself a shake and start working on yourself. We're all here to help, but nobody is going to want to if you keep this pity party up.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
don’t go all mgtow. sure get rich but appreciate the differences between men and women. also, try to put yourselves in their shoes. you’d have to be a celebrity to understand what it’s like to be an 8+ girl in a large city.
This is the whole problem. You are not being real with yourself. You are far from perfect. Killer game, wit, dominance are all learned skills, or can be. And you just admitted you don't workout. 5'8 and 190? You're chubby, admit it
First off I said I don't go to the gym but I am active with my brother I can assure you that I'm not fat. I can show you a picture of myself. Some people have more muscle than others. Although I was never much of a lifter I've always had very broad shoulders and muscles growing up.

You dress pretty good? You have no idea, do you? It's either, "yes I dress well and look great when I'm out" or it's "not really, there's lots I could improve on."
I think my clothing looks good. But it's hard to self diagnose that. And it doesn't really improve my chances all that much.

So basically all I've heard is that you just want to be accepted for the (currently) average person that you are
If I'm exclusively going after average people then yes I do expect it. I go after hot girls too but even the really average ones are stuck up

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You can take some pics of yourself. Go to imagur.com, drag and drop them into a new post, copy the link, then paste in here in a reply.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

At work, or in public
Dude the dude I know has no game at all and got rejected by like every girl I knew he wanted to get with lol.

He is beyond a regular dude, he just kept trying until he succeeded. He had no game, has no game, and he was a virgin.

He just didn’t give up, and I didn’t say that he learned game or anything and he’s not learning game now because he’s married trying to take care of kids.

I’m honestly shocked he was able to find a girl with no kids and have a family with, she’s out of his league as well.

Dude has no money, no game, etc.

He kept trying and I don’t know what he said to get her, but the point is that I think he’s worse off than you are with game.

Also another thing, what type of women are you going for?

>