Girls who text back too fast

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Im interested to hear how you guy’s handle girl’s who text back really fast. Like within a second to a few minutes (1-5). I text back really sporadically so they might hear from me within 5 minutes or 5 hours just because that’s how I text.

But with these types of girl’s I find myself calibrating because if not I feel like they’d write me off as uninterested or playing games. I still get back pretty sporadically naturally but sometimes i’ll go back and forth for a little while and then get MIA again. Feedback appreciated.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
if youre maintaining your verbal attainability through text, and youre on good terms.. they wont write you off as uninterested within the time frames youre getting back to them in.

the time you should worry is when youre being verbally attainable but communicating non-verbal lack of attainability by responding every 2+ days, constantly. it feels like disinterest to them.

or, if you are running into verbal attainability issues through text [things start getting a bit rocky]....then you need to manage that asap, because putting it off even for a few hours can really hurt you.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Im interested to hear how you guy’s handle girl’s who text back really fast. Like within a second to a few minutes (1-5). I text back really sporadically so they might hear from me within 5 minutes or 5 hours just because that’s how I text.

But with these types of girl’s I find myself calibrating because if not I feel like they’d write me off as uninterested or playing games. I still get back pretty sporadically naturally but sometimes i’ll go back and forth for a little while and then get MIA again. Feedback appreciated.
i just did a post about this come on:

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
if youre maintaining your verbal attainability through text, and youre on good terms.. they wont write you off as uninterested within the time frames youre getting back to them in.

the time you should worry is when youre being verbally attainable but communicating non-verbal lack of attainability by responding every 2+ days, constantly. it feels like disinterest to them.

or, if you are running into verbal attainability issues through text [things start getting a bit rocky]....then you need to manage that asap, because putting it off even for a few hours can really hurt you.
Right okay so as long as I’m still showing interest through the actual texts, it won’t matter as much if I’m not responding in a manner as fast as hers (as long as I don’t take ridiculously long). Insightful as always.
i just did a post about this come on:

Huh, don’t know how I missed that, Thanks

Reactions: fog
>