Calls & Texts  How to address when you are busy and you are the one that takes long to text back

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys i explained in this post how important is from a game stand point to keep momentum is one of those epiphanies that i wish i knew sooner (please take the time and review that post)....

I also talk about how to deal with flakes and radio silence..... I even touch about this there, but this going more into delay responses, i forgot this happens so much shit in game geeez...

Recently @Shawn is having the issue that when the girls text, he is busy and he does not have time to text back right away...... We all have this issue not only cause we are busy with life, work and biz..... BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE WOMEN PRESENT lol, fbs, mains etc....

^ so we all have the same issue cause it totally sucks, you have this good momentum with a girl and she is all exited, so now you kill them momentum cause now in womanize "he took 2 hours to respond, let me take 4 hours" so now you get in fuckery of that loop cause now mr. pua is "she took 4 hours, let me now take 5 hours" or even worst...

"she/he is not responding did i say anything wrong in that joke, did i offend him, what did i do or say wrong" trust me i would be rich of the dudes that go crazy and you can see in forums and if i can show you my pms, the amount of dudes that go crazy... but this happens to women to, they double and triple text, or start sending nudes, and offer sexual favors cause they think they screw up to make it up to you.... (i have posted many example on when they do this to me in many of my lay and field reports)

^ Again as i said in sales, in seduction etc... I like to play high odds and cover all possible problems........ The way i do it is to do a pre emptive strike in person, in text, online....

Scenario 1: lets start with online, in online, and dating apps look how i solve the problem and at the same time dhv, here is part of one of my profiles:
Last:

Again, If I message you is because I am interested, if I take too long to reply is NOT because I am playing “too cool for school”, but because I am genuinely busy (which is why I am here in the first place).

Converstion starters:

Just a small town girl
Livin’ in a lonely world
She took the midnight train
Goin’ anywhere

What goes next????

Scenario 2: when she texts and i take too long:

here another example that happens to me a lot, again i used this to dhv, alway busy follow by dhv:

skills Sorry I was busy Fill in the blank dhv = sorry i was busy with clients, walking my dog (if asthetic dhv dog), dhv martial, dhv gym looking fit and sex for our upcoming date (dhv plus soft close credit pwf), visiting my parents (family dhv/safety) etc... you get the point

^ WAIT FOR RESPONSE THEN FOLLOW WITH:

Hb: oh ok i understand...

^ Nikki/maria/susan/olga sometimes if i take time to text is not cause I am playing to cool for school or playing games or being calculated, but because i am busy or my apt. has shit reception, or ___________ fill in the blank shit that sound legit and cool....

scenario 3: sometimes she is the one that will text late and apologize......

hb: sorry i just saw this i was with my friends....

skills going jon snow: there is nothing you need to apologize for sexy nurse, i am not one of this guys that gets upset or mad cause you text late, i do the same all the time cause we actually have a life we are busy people, i am not one of this losers that get mad when girls don't text right away.... I have the same issue when i am busy with clients, or at the gym etc... i hate when women get mad, or they start playing the wait game, he text me an hour late, let me make him wait and do the same, high school shit...

Again, platforms like wassup and the likes were you can read or be left on read not ideal cause it can cause text anxiety...... Again google voice should be the go to app. like i have been saying for years... no insta, no facebook, google voice...

One final note.- When you go for the close you need to wait till she responds even if it takes for ever, if you want to follow up then wait 24-48 hours to re-ping

^ the reason is some women take long to reply post hard close i swear to god (though no evidence, they are testing for neediness)... you need to WAIT...

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
One final note.- When you go for the close you need to wait till she responds even if it takes for ever, if you want to follow up then wait 24-48 hours to re-ping

^ the reason is some women take long to reply post hard close i swear to god (though no evidence, they are testing for neediness)... you need to WAIT...
when I write you a message where you need an answer and it is not, let's say a message that cannot be answered, I send something like "..?". as if to say what the fuck are you doing answer. as you would with a friend. clearly if the interaction is okay.
and generally I do it after 24h which is not responding.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
when I write you a message where you need an answer and it is not, let's say a message that cannot be answered, I send something like "..?". as if to say what the fuck are you doing answer. as you would with a friend. clearly if the interaction is okay.
and generally I do it after 24h which is not responding.
This is great, I see it working after the 24 hours, minimal investment ping, I use the eyes emoji but same concept

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is great, I see it working after the 24 hours, minimal investment ping, I use the eyes emoji but same concept
did you find differences between using different types of emojis and dots? or do you think one is worth the other? I vary only between ..? or ...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
did you find differences between using different types of emojis and dots? or do you think one is worth the other? I vary only between ..? or ...
Again same concept I love this 2 I will ad to my ping post, goal to get a reaction doesn't matter what you use

>