LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey

Gods Beloved​

2 years ago, after coming to realize just how much of a miserable loser I was, I embarked on a journey of self transformation of which Game played and still does play a major role. Due to various circumstances my Game experience during that time was a lot of up and down, on and off; very inconsistent.

I've now moved to much larger city, gotten a vastly better job (a career actually) that pays so much more, and am in so many ways, in a much better position than I was years ago. I know so much more about myself, I'm wiser, healthier, more confident, have a new sense of self, and have seen first hand many times that I'm capable of so much more.

I hope to record my experiences here in an effort to solicit feedback from the community and improve myself.

Last edited:

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey

Outings 1 and 2​

Went out for two practice sessions this week; my first two practice sessions in this new city. God it's been so long. I'd planned on working on hooking by working on the fallowing 4 steps
  1. Screen
  2. Approach Invitations
  3. Pre-open
  4. Pull Away
1 and 2 are easy and not very involved but got it's been so long! I could barely pre-open. With 5 approaches each day, I'd pre-open and found it hard to find things to say. If she showed any sort of resistance I lost face and bailed early. I think during the next few sessions I should work on
  1. Impulsivity: Approach quickly without hesitation
  2. Pre-open and sustain: Pre-open and sustain the interaction for longer and longer

I think I know what's wrong​

I've been having a big problem with energy levels for a while and notice that my Game performance is vastly different depending on those levels. After recording my blood sugar levels for some days, I think I may be pre-diabetic.

Given how much of a negative effect my low energy is having on my life (work, game, social life, etc...) I believe I need make resolving this my main goal. Meal prep for a better diet, and fast a few days on non-game practice days.

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey

FR 6th August 2022 - Rejection is always better than regret​

August 6, 2022

Goal today was 10 direct approaches and to sustain each interaction for at least 30 seconds. Started out strong with minimal anxiety and got 5 approaches in at a Target and Wholefoods in the downtown area. Moved to the mall next with lots of people there and that’s when I started to hesitate and get a bit more anxious; fundamentals started to waver and I stopped at 8 approaches.

It seems I’m less comfortable doing approaches sin large populated venues like malls for some reason. On few bad reactions I got today, it was obvious to me that my fundamentals were lacking and that was the reason.

Some things to note

1. Don’t rush to get cheap approaches done just to meet a quota before time runs out. Nothing is learned and my performance is shit
  2. Rejection is better than regret. The approaches I almost or should have done hurt me far more than any rejection I’ve gotten today
  3. The difference between creep and cool guy is not what I say or do but instead how I say or do
  4. A lot of good responses and engaged (they started to ask me questions and engage me) from young collage girls out alone in places like Target and WholeFoods

I need to keep going out and get more comfortable with approaching and engaging in interactions with women

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey

FL #2 - 7th August 2022 - Sunday - Transient vs true failure​

August 7, 2022

(FL = Field Log, Kind of like a field report but less detailed and more general)

True failure is when you’ve given up. This is not true failure, this is just a passing phase. Went out today and after 3 hours, I didn’t even do one approach.

Here’s what I’ve taken away from today

1. I need to get more serious about game. I’m much farther behind than I thought I was
  2. My sexual health should be given just as much attention and care as my physical and mental health. I need to prep better immediately before and some days before Game training sessions. That could mean meditating before hand, making sure my diet and life is in place days before I game etc…
  3. Social momentum. A few months ago I was telling my accountability partner how amazing a thing it is and now all of a sudden he’s the one messaging me telling me to cut the shit and get back to the basics; sports players warm up before going hard, why shouldn’t social players like us warm up with social momentum before a good practice session.
  4. The gift of sexual abundance comes with a steep price; only those who are willing to pay it in full will reap its benefits but it seems like today I was just plain out unwilling to pay it. That price is being perceived as a creep, awkward, and strange; it’s being uncomfortable and embarrassed etc… Not every approach will end up like this; that I know. But some will, many more than not during the beginning phases I’m in now and if I’m paralyzed by the fear of experiencing those things I’ll never make it past where I’m at now.

Plan to make next time better

1. Make my Game practice more frequent Tuesday and Wednesday, go out and train lightly; get in 1-2 interactions. Then go harder for 5-10 approaches on Friday, Sat and Sunday
  2. Get in some social momentum of any kind before a session
  3. Prepare beforehand with meditation, good diet, and other healthy activities like taking frequent breaks at work to avoid building up stress, or avoiding hyper stimulating music that raises false hope and expectations

Other vital take always

1. I have a spending and eating problem. I buy shit I know I don’t need and eat food I don’t even want just to make my self feel a bit better. This is hurtful in the short and long term

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Make my Game practice more frequent Tuesday and Wednesday, go out and train lightly; get in 1-2 interactions. Then go harder for 5-10 approaches on Friday, Sat and Sunday
Yeah slowly build it up again. Make sure you document down beforehand, the time and places which you are going to sarge on Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat and Sunday. Generate social momentum before opening girls, just ask random people directions, talk to shop staff about how you think they have the best product etc.

>