God's Beloved

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey

Interrupt​

September 9, 2022

On a different note, I’m scared to go back into the field for day game knowing that it’s going to be nothing but failure after failure for who knows how long. I just despise that feeling of fear and adrenaline and having to fight through it again and again, day after day. I know that’s the price of the Game we play, I know there’s no other way.

If I have any sense I’ll be back at it again Saturday and Sunday

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey

FL #14 - 9th September 2022 - Friday- Date and lay​

September 9, 2022

Very proud of performance on today’s date which resulted in a lay

Picked her up ate at a quiet small pizza place so we had a chance to talk, then took a short walk, made out a few times, lots of sex talk, keno, chase framing, escalation, frame control, and just plain out ignoring shit tests

Things of note

1. Started the date with the whole “We’re not having sex” thing and learned that what a women says is complete bullshit; all that matters is her actions. She responded with saying that she wasn’t thinking about that either which completely contradicts her actions through out the date and our sex later and how easily it came
  2. Lots of mini keno escalations with excuses like “what’s that smudge on your cheek”, or looking at the lines on her hand or checking out her ring
  3. Started sex talk by just going for it and asking “what was the strangest thing that happened during sex”. Note to self: Treat sex talk very casually. There’s no reason to be embarrassed about it
  4. Lots of chase framing witch I intensified as I got more comfortable with her
  5. Some of her responses to my chase framing were denials and shit tests. I just ignored them and moved on
  6. On the way back to my place, I reminded her not to get any ideas
  7. Escalated to sex slowly with kissing then once I felt she was ready neck biting, fondling, griding, and finally throwing her on the bed
  8. I made the mistake of trying to keep hanging out with her the day after instead of letting go. Very needy behavior
  9. It seems once I’ve got a girl isolated with me and I know she’s into me, then I can perform and can perform well but during a cold approach where there’s uncertainty, that’s where I struggle

My plan going forward is, for at least 1.5 weeks, to go radio silence UNLESS she reaches out to me first. Honestly, for a guy that’s only been on about 4 first dates in his entire life, I think I did quite well.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I made the mistake of trying to keep hanging out with her the day after instead of letting go. Very needy behavior
It's not necessarily bad but if you say it was needy, then ok, it might have been.

My plan going forward is, for at least 1.5 weeks, to go radio silence UNLESS she reaches out to me first.
Not exactly sure why you're doing this, maybe she didn't react too well after sex, but generally all this time of silence treatment right after sex will send a girl hard into autorejection. I guess you were trying to be warm with her after sex, so maybe no biggie. If you need to recover value/lose a bit of attainability it might be a good move.

Congratz on the lay regardless!

LemurKing

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's not necessarily bad but if you say it was needy, then ok, it might have been.

Not exactly sure why you're doing this, maybe she didn't react too well after sex, but generally all this time of silence treatment right after sex will send a girl hard into autorejection. I guess you were trying to be warm with her after sex, so maybe no biggie. If you need to recover value/lose a bit of attainability it might be a good move.

Congratz on the lay regardless!
My motivation is to create a sense of non-needieness. After the sex was very good though. But I'll take your advice and send something over

>